You are not logged in.

Unread posts

The guest access to this forum was limited. Overall there are 9 Postings in this thread.
To read them all you should register yourself.

• "Newyearhopes" started this thread

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 11:36am

blood results

Hi Only me again i hope i never went into to much detail on my diary ( no one replied :bawl: ) and put people off speaking to me my life might seem a bit crazy but i am 99.9% sane PROMISE!! lmao

Anyway i just had to phone the doctor to get my blood results to take to the hospital. i was awre that my L.H was high 20.5 but the other two im not sure of if someone could let me know if they are normal or not i would be grateful
FSH-7.3
Progesterone-2.2

Obviously theire is no idea as to where in my cycle these were took as had not had a AF for ages.
Thanks for reading!!

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 11:58am

Hello!!!

Where is your diary????? I've not found it. Which section is it in???

FSH is normal I think. You know your LH is high as it should be about the same as your FSH.

Progesterone at 2.2 shows that you are not ovulating. It should be done 7 dpo. Like you mine came back at 1 so my GP did it over and over and over. He got to CD54 and gave up!!!

I know that high LH can be a sign of PCO, mine was 19 I think. And the lack of ovulation would tie in with that. Saying that, it could be something completely different!!!

What have they said will happen now??

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

• "Newyearhopes" started this thread

Reg: Dec 20th 2009

Children: Hayden -7/08/05 and Cerys 31/01/11

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 12:21pm

Hi Flic
Hope you are enjoying being a mummy!! I have first appointment at the hosptial tomorrw so am sure i will find out more but am so scared, i just wish it didnt have to be like this -Sorry just having a cry!!

Anyway people are so much more worse off then me and i just have to hope they can do something

Diary is in general fertility bit have nor write loads that i havnt said already its just a bit full on and hoped i hadnt put people off!! I dont suppose their is much to reply to yet, lets hope i know more tomorrow x x

ME - 31-PCO DH -32-All fine
DS- 07-08-05 (NATURALLY) DD-31/1/11-(CLOMID 1ST CYCLE) Natural :BFP: 6/10/2014

[/url

babydust TO ALL X XX X

Reg: Feb 20th 2010

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 1:21pm

Hiya,

Just wanted to say hello really, and fingers crossed for tomorrow. I am not much help don't really know much about the blood tests as I am all new to this my self. I did have an amh test that was quite high and my results could be suggestive of PCOS but my consultant thinks its fine and just hight but not silly high, as I have regualrish periods and have no real symptoms etc. Going to have a progestorone test just to be on the save side...not that I really have a clue what that is to be honest?! But the lovely flic on here explained it should show if I am ovulating

Is that your son in the pic...how cute is he!! Going to have a little look at diary : ). I hope you are ok, I don't know much about all this, but I know there are lots of things they can do to sort things out and I am sure they will do there best.

Let us know how it all goes : ) xx
BFP 20th March 2010...and on constant knicker watch!!! xx

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Tuesday, March 16th 2010, 1:31pm

Hey!!

I found your diary chick!!!

You're allowed to cry. Its normal. I cry now and the lovely people on here tell me I'm not a nutter but I am normal!!

I am SURE they can do something. I mean, its not gonna be easy and it may be that the first thing doesn't work but you will get there honey. It just a case of finding the right treatment to suit your body. Like for me they put me on clomid and it didn't make me ov, so it wasn't the right treatment for my body. You just go for it and persevere.

I agree with Claire - he is cute!!!

:hugs:

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!