You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bry

Star

• "Bry" started this thread

Reg: Mar 25th 2009

Children: Twins born in may 2010!

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 11:43am

How much is enough?

Hi

My ds has started taking much less milk over the past few days... So far today he has had about 4oz first thing and about 1oz at about 10.30. He does a very good job of pretending to drink but nothing is going in. I have checked the teat for blockages and nothing. Just wanted to know if I should be worrying?

My Diary - Bry and the Flumps!

1st IVF March 09 :BFP: mm/c at 9 weeks :bawl:
2nd IVF Oct 09 :BFP: [zx076] [zx076]

csam

Star

United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 12:34pm

Hi Bry

My DS has been like that with his milk the last few day's as well!

I have no idea why?? I tried a faster flow teat but it made no difference.He seems fine in him self,still sleeping fine doing wet/dirty nappies,so I'm not too worried just a little puzzled!

Sorry not to have been more help,must be a boy thing!

xxxx
[zx076] BEAUTIFUL 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER [zx076]

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 3:24pm

Hi bry

Babies feeding patterns do change every now and again and there can be many reasons. If it were me i would probably just call the HV to seek advice.

Are you using size 3 teats now? Just wondering if he's not just getting frustrated with a smaller teat? I didn't switch at 3 months as it suggests as the milk just used to pour out and they ended up with most of it on their bibs but i was using them around 4 1/2 - 5 months.

A friend of mine has a baby similar age to mine (7 months) and he's been a bit of a nightmare as far as feeding goes and he would literally not eat for over 24 hours but was never that bothered and never lost weight. This has been his pattern on and off since birth but I'm pretty sure your DS has been a good eater so if the teat isn't bothering him, I would check with your HV.

Maybe he's having a few teething pains ?(

Hope DD is well :D

xx

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE