You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "tamjam68" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "tamjam68" started this thread

Reg: Jul 29th 2010

Children: 5

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 1:20pm

WARNING about HABBO and other games

Just a little warning about these sites , they are sites where you play interactive childrens games and speak to other people from around the world. I did tell my 10year old and her friend they were not to go on it anymore as sadly when they were playing it (Habbo) friday evening and i was not watching, another member an older so called child, asked whether they would like to go on webcam and see his hard thingy. :8o: :8o: :cross: :cross: . I have now banned her from using any of the online gaming interactive games as i feel they are unsafe (even the games for tots). never really thought and was being naive I suppose, all my other children are older and never used these type of games, they had Bebo which is relatively safe. and more private. just in case anyone has not heard of this .xxxxx stay safe online xx

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: DS Born 2002 / DD Born 2010

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 2:34pm

Thats just scary!! I have an 8 year old that has taken to Panfu, but I watch him like a hawk and he generally only goes round playing games on there at the mo!

Me - PCOS
DH - Poor Motility & Morphology........
ICSI 2001 - DS / 2009 - DD - Our family is now complete :) :)

Grace

Involuntary insomniac

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Wednesday, October 20th 2010, 10:18am

Hi did you report the member so that they can't do it to anyone else?

1st IVF/ICSI April 09 BFP

GRACE'S DIARY