You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Geordie" started this thread

Reg: May 12th 2007

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 6:31pm

What teat size for Dr Browns bottles & Comfort milk?

Hi ya

Emilia has horrendous colic and constipation so last week I changed her from SMA onto Cow&Gate Comfort milk. It does seem to help (a little) and she has atleast also stopped vomiting and does appear to be able to pass her wind better but still cries in pain alot. We use the Dr Browns bottles for both babies but the new milk is very thick and it takes her ages to take her bottle now. Was just wondering what would be the best size teat to move her on to.

We've tried the infacol too but have now settled on the old fashioned Gripe Water which seems to agree with her more and helps move the wind along easier.

I do find the C&G seperates quite badly, anyone else have experience of this? Was also contemplating changing Taylor over to the normal infant C&G as he is constantly sick with the SMA poor soul but no colic thankfully!!

IUI-Mar07 / IVF-Jul07 / FET-Jan08 / IVF-May09 - ALL BFN
IVF-Jun10 - :BFP:

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Wednesday, March 23rd 2011, 9:27pm

Hi,

I used No2 size teats with my daugher using Aptilmal comfort if that helps at all. I then had to change milk though to prescription with added infact gaviscon for colic and then had to go up to size 3 teats from about 2 months of age.

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......