You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 9:48am

Lissy -- really glad you're doing ok with the stimming. Do you have an appt for your first scan to check how your follies are responding?

Shelly-- Congrats on being PUPO!!

Natalie-- meant to say Congrats on being PUPO to you yesterday also! So many of us!

Shirlz-- Must have been between last Feb and April that I met you at GRI, when I went through yet another long medicated FET cycle which got cancelled again. You looked lovely then. Will there be anything left of you? :faint:

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

Reg: Mar 24th 2011

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 9:50am

I go on Wednesday, but they did say EC might be Friday but i think myself all going well it will be the following week sometime as I will have only been stimming for 7 days!
How long were you on stimms for?

Ax
:flowers:
1 # icsi June 2011 :BFN:
2 # icsi Sept 2011 xfingers

United Kingdom

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 9:53am

MEET UP -- SAT 28th MAY 2011

So far we have......

Shirlz
Pinkdaisy
WeeYin
Ailly
Stephanie (Gaga)
Lisa
Lissy
Cookiemonster
Julz
Christine
Liz
Natalie
Pixie?
(not 100% sure if I'll make the meet up due to other circumstances, but will let you all know)

*Ladies who are pg or are with LO's-- you are ALL more than welcome. Nobody thus far has said otherwise and it would be great to meet you all and your miracle(s)! [zx127]*

*PLEASE NOTE-- THERE WILL BE PG BELLIES AND LO's (little ones) PRESENT AND WE ALL TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IF ANYONE CANNOT MAKE IT FOR THOSE REASONS*

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 9:57am

Lissy --it all depends on what your AMH is, which is usually a good indicator of how well you'll respond to the stims. A very low AMH generally means you'll need to stim for longer and at higher dosesw. A high AMH is most often indicative of PCOS and means you may over-respond. Then there's everyone else somewhere in the middle. I was only on stims for 6days before my ovaries were fit to burst, but that's simply b/c I have PCOS and a crazy high AMH of 98 :rolleyes: Everyone is so different, but I'm sure you're being looked after well [zx127]

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 10:02am

Thanks Pixie,

My AMH was low to begin with! So they doubled my dose of stimms for the 1st few days to kick start my ovaries! Down to 1 jab per day now.
:)

Have a good weekend
Ax
[zx127]

Reg: Apr 14th 2009

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 10:03am

Thank you Pixie :) To be honest, it feels very surreal and I just hope my wee embies hang on for the journey xfingers I have a wee bit of cramping but hoping that this is implantation pains. Not long till test date now as they were day 5 transfers : D

Lissy, I stimmed for 8 days this time as they gave me a double does on menopaur for the first 2 days and I responded well. The first time I responded well too but stimmed longer due to not having the double dose. I cant remember exactly but I was on 225iu.

xxx
Natalie

1ST ICSI/PGD - JUNE 2009 = :BFP:

2nd ICSI/PGD - MAY 2011 = :BFP:

United Kingdom

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 9:07am

Natalie, that seems a long time to wait to test for a day 5 transfer ?( Everything crossed that your little ones are implanting. Good sign with the cramping at this stage!

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend blowkiss

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Children: Blessed with a wee girl on 12.03.10 and a boy on 30.01.12.....perfection

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 9:29am

Morning :-) pixie, test date should be Saturday 28th but the hospital don't get blood results at wkend hence the Monday test date. I will do a test at home before that. Fingers crossed they are implanting pains xfingers

Xx
Natalie

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 2:15pm

Hey ladies just wanted to pop in and say thanks to pixie and pinkdaisy for the invite to the Gri meet. I am sorry to say as much as I would love to meet all the inspirational women that have helped me through everything I am still not in a great place. 9 weeks on it feels like things are coming back full circle and I am already a week late with af and my emotions are getting the better of me again.

I wish you all the best for the different stages of tx u are in and I hope the meet goes well - I expect a full update!!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Reg: Sep 30th 2010

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 4:32pm

Hi Girls

Oh confused I just PM you how spooky. :cuddle

Dr Pixie- what a great job you are doing on here im really looking forward to Sat.

Shelly- Congrats on pupo I really hope its for u this time.

Lisa - Sorry to hear u have been ill again , hope u are getting better.

Julz - There will be no missing u on Sat, looking forward to meeting u. :snigger:

Hi to all the other girls , can't wait to meet u all on Sat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ailly

Me30 , DH 35 -Unexplained Fertility
TTC since Mar 08 - AMH 36, 21
Been on GRI IUI waiting list since June 09
1st IUI starting 27/12/10 = :BFP:

Baby Sam born 18/10/11 5lb 9. (9 days early) :bubs:

MrsMcC

Reg: Jul 27th 2010

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 7:05pm

Shelley and Natalie - just want to say congrats on being PUPO and keeping everything crossed for you both. xfingers

S xxx

United Kingdom

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 11:47pm

((((((Confused)))))) No need for any thanks hon. Nine weeks is still incredibly raw! Heck, cut yourself some slack girl! I still grieve over our losses, 2.5years on. It's not something you ever 'get over' --you just learn how to deal with the pain better. Sending you lots of love and hugs...and if you change your mind about the meet I'd be so glad to see you. Meantime, sending you a huge :hugs:

MrsMcC--are you able to come to the meet up? More than welcome [zx127]

Ailly--thanks for the encouragement. Feeling awful lately and a few positive words really help :cuddle

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Reg: Mar 27th 2011

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 7:35pm

Hi Ladies!

Hope you are all well. I am afraid I wont make the meeting on Sat, I am still a bit anxious and scared that I know someone and give my identity away. Not many ppl know about our current situation. Hope it all goes well :) x

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 8:44am

Morning Ladies,

Nat and Shelley...how are you both doing, well I hope :happy: been thinking of you both!

Pixie, hope your doing ok, congrats on your wedding anniversary and glad you had a fab day! X

Lisa, hope your feeling better? X

Confused sending you a big :hugs: x

blowkiss to all you other lovelies.x

Afm doing ok with stimms, back tomorrow for bloods and scan, xfingers it's all going good. X

Ax

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 7:59pm

Shelly congrats on being pupo. I hope that the 2ww isn't too bad for you and that you try and relax a bit. Nats how is the 2ww for you. Hope that you're coping. Shirlz how good are you doing at the weight loss. A HUGE congrats to you, you are such an inspiration. You'll need to give me some advice on Sat. Lissy hope that your scan and bloods goes well tomorrow and that all is going well. Lisa I'm sorry that you have been ill again and I hope that you are well and truely on the mend now. It wont be long till you phone and get started all over again. Julz I'm glad that you are hanging in there and that the lo's are doing well. I hope that you make it on Sat. Pixie I hope that you are ok. We all have off time just take it easy and remember that we are all here for you. Confused my thoughts are with you. 9 weeks is no time at all you have to give yourself time. Just remember that you have had a loss and you have to deal with it in your own way and time. We are all thinking of you.
AFM work still not great just waiting for the outcome. Otherwise nothing else happening just looking forward to meeting all of you at the meet on Saturday.

Hi to all I have missed and just to let you know that I'm thinking of all you lovely ladies.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 8:59pm

Evening my lovelies,

Just a quick 1 from me...stimms going ok, responding reasonably well to jabs, go back on Friday for another scan so xfingers my follies keep growing.

Will keep you posted.

Ax

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 11:21pm

That's fab news Lissy :) woo hoo xxxxxx
Natalie

United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 23rd 2011

Friday, May 27th 2011, 11:43am

Hope everything goes well today Llissy :)

How is everyone?

xx

Friday, May 27th 2011, 11:56am

Hi Lightning,

Been already....seem to have lost my pma between Glasgow and back!

Follies have grown a bit not to where I thought I should be but the clinic seem to think it's ok! My oestrogen level has gone up so that's good!
They reckon I should seee a huge difference by Monday as I am back then.

How is all you other lovely ladies doing?

Ax

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lissy" (May 27th 2011, 12:05pm)

United Kingdom

Friday, May 27th 2011, 12:20pm

Lissy--hang in there! The fact that your oestrogen is rising means your follies are growing and your lining is plumping nicely! What's this with no PMA? :getout:

It's also better to mount a slow(er) resposne rather than over-responding and realising you're like a runaway train! Trust me! :laugh:

Did they give any indication of when EC is likely to be?

Sending you hugs and hopefully see you tomorrow with a big :cheese:

Hope everyone else is ok? Shelly? Natalie? Lisa? Be great to see as many faces as possible tomorrow grouphug

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Reg: Nov 5th 2010

Children: Hopefully one day

Friday, May 27th 2011, 12:31pm

Lissy dont worry this happened to me on my first cycle i was up and down like a yoyo and that was emotions as well you will be fine trust me [zx052]

Afm well this week has flown in thank god getting a few cramps but no bleeding so thats good just need to hang in there till thursday :pray:

Im off this weekend whoo hooo :weehee: thank god im shattered doing too much ha ha

Hope everyone is ok and have a lovley weekend grouphug
:xxx: shelly :xxx:

Friday, May 27th 2011, 12:36pm

Hi Pixie,

Depending how I grow over the weekend it will either be Wednesday or Thursday for EC! xfingers but my follies need to grow a bit!

I will hopefully be there tomorrow if I can get my pma back, I don't know what's gone wrong with me, I seemed to have sailed it for so long!

Ax

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Friday, May 27th 2011, 2:19pm

Hi everyone :bye: , I'm so sorry for neglecting you all. I have been really busy with extra work and not had alot of time to write much. I do pop on regularly to keep an eye on you all though! :laugh:

Lissy, Hope all goes well Monday but you are looking quite good so far. Keeping my fingers crossed for you,x :goodluck:

Shelly, Glad to hear you seem positive and less than a week to go now,x :pray:

Christine, Pixie, Nat, Steph, Ailly, Wee Yin, Julz, Shirlz, Lightning, Smith, Lainy, Pinkdaisy, Confused and all you other ladies, huge hugs to you all! :hugs:

Where are we al meeting tomorrow again? It's 3pm isn't it? I am still hoping to get along and meet you all. It will be nice to finally meet you all,xxxx blowkiss

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

Reg: Nov 19th 2009

Children: TWIN GIRLS BORN 22/02/11

Friday, May 27th 2011, 4:39pm

Hi girlies, just popping in with quickie here as it's our wedding anniversary today so heading out for a steak tonight with DH :)

Looking forward to meeting you all tm, I still haven't made up my mind about bringing the kiddies or not, I'll see how they're behaving in the morning! If anyone thou would feel uncomfortable about me bringing them, PM me, it's no problem.

Love to everyone, gotta rush my tummy s rumbling!!

1st ICSI June 2010 :BFP: Double Trouble

Friday, May 27th 2011, 5:10pm

Starbucks 3pm silverburn Lisa can't wait hope we get a seat. Can't wait to meet u all.

Hope that DR Pixie holds a big FZ sign up so I can find u all :snigger:
Ailly

Gaga

Ace

Friday, May 27th 2011, 8:16pm

Hi everyone.
Can't make tomorrow now. Gutted as I've been so looking forward to it for ages. I hope you all have a lovely time and I can't wait to hear all about it. Hopefully we can have another one soon?
Got my fingers crossed for all our PUPO ladies right now and everyone else going through treatment. Good luck everyone.
Just a quickie tonight but I'll be back on soon xxxx

Natural :BFP: 2002, Born asleep 32 wks
TTC again 5 years
1st ICSI Oct/Nov 2010 :BFP: m/c 8 wks
2nd ICSI Nov/Dec 2011 - transfer cancelled - 11 ice babies
FET May 2012 :BFP:
7/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] :cheese:
25/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] seen again! So happy!!!
08/08/12 :boy: :boy: It's two boys!!! Yaaaay!
24/12/12 2 healthy boys born!! Best Christmas ever!!!
18/07/13 SHOCK NATURAL BFP :-)

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 8:29am

Hope u all have a great time today xx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

United Kingdom

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 9:56am

Stephanie-- what a shame you can't make it. Don't worry though, there will be plenty of other opportunities for smaller meet ups [zx127]

Confused-- you'll be greatly missed too. Sending you lots of love and strength :hugs:

Ailly-- I'll tape a giant pessary to my head laugh1 Somehow, we'll all find each other!!

[zx108]

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 11:45am

hi ladies,

Just to say I'll not be able to make it either today I'm afraid. Hope you all have fun and put the world to rights. Waves to all!

Jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 11:56am

Hi girls looking forward to meeting those of you who can make it. We will miss those who can't and hope that you can make it next time.

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 7:35pm

Thankyou for a lovely afternoon

I just want to say again that I had a lovely time coming to meet you all today.

It was really important for me to finally be able to meet you all after not managing to other meet ups and it really felt like we had all met before.

Hope you all have a great rest of the weekend,xxxx

bab21
My Diary

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 10:55pm

Hi Lisa xxx

Totally agree, it was really nice to meet everyone xxx even though I was shaking like a leaf lol xxx. Hope we can have another one soon xxxx

Thank you all xxxxxxxxxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 9:07am

yes thanks for a lovely afternoon, I enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you xxx grouphug
Ailly

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 9:48am

Morning Ladies,

Thanks for yesterday, really enjoyed meeting you all.

It's was great to put faces to real names lol!

Ax

MrsMcC

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 12:54pm

Glad to hear it went well yesterday girls. I would have loved to have come, but I'm still stuck on crutches and still not anle to drive again.
I'll be at the next one though, be nice to put facesto names.

S x

Reg: Nov 19th 2009

Children: TWIN GIRLS BORN 22/02/11

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 2:24pm

Thanks everyone for yesterday, was good to finally meet some of you. Hopefully we can do it more often xx grouphug

1st ICSI June 2010 :BFP: Double Trouble

Reg: Oct 26th 2009

Children: None yet, hopefully soon

Sunday, May 29th 2011, 3:21pm

Hi everyone :hello:

I hope you dont mind me joining your thread, I have been posting on PGD area with Nat , Lightning, Christine and Smith. I hadnt even thought to look on Glasgow for ages! I would really like to chat with you guys, and maybe join your next meet up if that would be OK. It sounded like you all had a great time!

Hope you're all having a nice weekend,
M xxx
Mon77

:xxx3:

5x m/c all before 10 weeks :angel2:
IVF with PGD Feb '11 24/2/11 :BFP: 3/3/11 early miscarriage :angel2:
Waiting NHS tx 2

Reg: Oct 19th 2006

What's Up?
Tech support is currently limited

Monday, May 30th 2011, 8:53am

Hi ladies

BFP announcements and chat have been moved into the appropriate thread HERE

Those who have not had such good news or who have sadly lost their dream, can find it terribly upsetting to read of happy chat in this thread. We hope that you understand.

Reg: Mar 27th 2011

Monday, May 30th 2011, 2:26pm

Hi Ladies!

I hope you have all enjoyed your long weekend - I know I have! How was your meet up? Hope it went well xx

I am finding this waiting game really hard at the moment - i look behind my front door every day for the all important letter. Blood for our probes was taken 6 weeks ago, I just hope and pray it wont be 2 much longer. I was going to give GRI a wee buzz but I dont want them thinking i am a stalker.

I am away to Liverpool at the weekend for my friends hen weekend - looking forward to laughs with the girls xx

• United Kingdom

Monday, May 30th 2011, 3:23pm

Welcome, Mon, you will enjoy this thread, everyone is so friendly,xxxx

Smith, Sorry you are in limbo just now, hope things pick up pace soon. You should give them a ring, they are so approachable and won't mind I am sure,xxxx

After the lovely afternoon I had with you all on Saturday, it has been topped off with the lovely news that I have been hearing the past few days so it has really made me happy! :goodnews: high5

Went on a Flabelos machine yesterday - that was interesting! :laugh: I expected to feel sore this morning but was fine. I'm going to go back again and see if it works along with the other things I am doing,xxxx

Hope all you other ladies are ok and enjoying the lovely sunshine today - it's a great drying day! How sad am I? rotf xxxx

bab21
My Diary

• United Kingdom

Monday, May 30th 2011, 4:32pm

Any news yet, Lissy? Hope you are ok, been thinking of you today,xxxx

Shelly, How are you doing? Hope you haven't gone mad on 2ww. Not long until Thursday,xxxx

bab21
My Diary

United Kingdom

Monday, May 30th 2011, 6:19pm

:hi: and welcome Mon. You'll get to know us all in time :loony:

MrsMcC --hoping you're off the crutches and back behind the wheel soon. What on earth happened?

Smith-- Waiting is all we seem to do on this path :sadface: No harm in giving them a phone though if only for peace of mind for you. Hang in there and I hope your upcoming girly weekend will help move the clock forward for you a bit [zx127]

Lissy-- how did today go? [zx127]

Ladies, I just wanted to thank all those who came to the meet up. It was so wonderful to finally meet so many of you. Did we really sit gossiping chatting in Starbucks for almost three hours? The time literally flew! Sorry for those who couldn't make it and sorry to Cookie that we missed you. Hoping there'll be plenty more meets in the future! Anyone want to arrange the next one? :listen

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Monday, May 30th 2011, 6:36pm

*edited as containing BFP chat*
Ailly

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Curlytails" (May 30th 2011, 6:58pm)

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:24pm

Just want to echo what everyone else has already said - had a lovely time on Saturday and it was great to meet you all. What a great bunch of girls!

Hope you got on ok today Lissy.

xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:29pm

Hi girls,

Hope you are all good....had a great afternoon Saturday, count me in for the next one!

I had my scan and bloods done this morning, I have 11 follies Ranging from 11-17mm and some wee ones to, so they are leaving me to Thursday so the smaller ones can catch up, so thursday it is.......I'm so pleased as I don't feel any different, I was beginning to panic yesterday!

Thanks for all your support, will keep you all posted.

Shirlz and pink daisy got my new slippers at the ready lol!

Ax

Ps do you think I will be able to work Friday?
blowkiss

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:36pm

That sounds great Lissy!

The first time I had tx I went back to work the next day but I wouldn't recommend it as you will be quite tired after the sedative, and you're not supposed to drive for at least 24hours. If you can get it off I would take it and then you have the weekend to put your feet up.

Good luck!

PS. Will need to go slipper shopping too - maybe in the summer sales!

xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

• United Kingdom

Monday, May 30th 2011, 7:43pm

Great news, Lissy! All the best for Thursday and please keep us posted. As for working Friday, I think you just need to play that one by ear. On my first EC, I was really tender for a good few days and the 2nd one I was really fine next day. Pain and discomfort aside, whenever you have sedation or anaesthetic of any description, they ask you to refrain from driving and operating machinery and also have a responsible adult with you for 24 hours afterwards. Hope this helps you to make your mind up,xxxx

bab21
My Diary

United Kingdom

Monday, May 30th 2011, 8:00pm

Lissy-- great news!! Sounds like everything is moving brilliantly, and wow, some 17mm follies too! thumbup So it's all happening Thursday, yay!! Don't fret too much over the slippers....they're whipped from your feet in less than 30 seconds after entering theatre :snigger: I agree with Lisa and Pinkdaisy, better to play it safe. If you can get a long weekend off at all (or at least Fri depending on your job) it 's better to play it safe. Thanks for updating us [zx127]

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Reg: Nov 5th 2010

Children: Hopefully one day

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 10:13am

Hi Girls looks like its all over been so positive all weekend was actually feeling sick and had sore boobs but last night had a really dull sore pain in my side woke up this morning didnt have any blood but when i went to toilet i wiped and there was some brown blood (tmi) sorry but im devastated is it all over again. to make it worse had to go to work and now to add insult ive got cramps. I really thought this was the one and now it seems to be over my test date is thursday really dont want to go but know i have to sorry for going on but i am absoultley gutted :tears:
:xxx: shelly :xxx:

MrsMcC

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 10:13am

MrsMcC --hoping you're off the crutches and back behind the wheel soon. What on earth happened?

Thanks hun. I developed Bursitis in my hip at the end of January. Two steroid injections and got knows how many painkillers/anti-inflams later and it's still no better (and I'm still stuck off work) Got an appointment with the ortho surgeon on 20th June and looking like I might need surgery to fix it. I'd honestly let them cut it off if it'd take the pain away! :sadface:

S x

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests