You are not logged in.

Unread posts

GemH

Star

• "GemH" started this thread

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Monday, June 6th 2011, 12:32pm

The guilt. Oh the guilt!!

Hi All

Dont know if many of you know my situation but I am now a single parent who works full time. I have been back at work since George was 5 months old admittedly I worked 4 days a week then but he has never been clingy, has always been very sociable and waved me off quite happily when I left 99.9% of the time. However, over the past 4-6 weeks he has got worse and worse when I drop him off to the extent that he was crying soo hard this morning he couldnt breathe. Nothing has changed, hes still sleeping fine, he does requested cuddles and kisses a little more than usual but thats it. What Im looking for I suppose is reassurance. Is this an age thing? Maybe as he realises more what going on?! Has anyone elses got experience of this? I hate to see him so upset and the guilt is killing me!!

x

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GemH" (Jun 6th 2011, 12:34pm)

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 12:49pm

I only drop my LO off for half a day and she's never been bogeyed but she's recently become clingy too, with crying an making me feel terrible when I go to work.

Sorry I've got no advice :sadface:

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

Ginger74

Superstar

Germany

Reg: Aug 7th 2008

Children: It's a girl!

Monday, June 6th 2011, 1:37pm

I am sorry GemH, I can't help as DD is still at home but oh I can imagine (AND GUILT, I have to say, I think it is just part of the motherhood!) and seriously not looking forward to it... It can be age, kids are really changing at 2-3 years old, many hugs to you, surely there are ladies who will give you good advice, I just hope it will get better :hugs:

Feb 09 God's Miracle - Natural BFP.
Sept 09 Thanks to God - Scrumptious baby girl is here. Please grow healthy and happy.

GemH

Star

• "GemH" started this thread

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 8:30am

Thanks Ladies! Unfortunately it was another screaming fit again this morning, I just feel so so sorry for him that hes so sad :(

The guilt is another part of motherhood Im afraid, its all just one learning experience after the other. I just wish I could make it better for him but I have to work, mores the pity!!

Dont worry about not having any advice Flic sometimes it nice just to know youre not alone!! Hoping its a phase! x

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE