You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

bubble

Megastar

• "bubble" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Sunday, October 25th 2009, 2:24pm

BLW/Favourite Finger Food Recipes & Ideas

Hi

I thought I’d share some of my (well baby bubble’s) favourite finger foods in case anyone wanted to try them. If anyone else has ones that go down well, please post them too.

(Because of the nature of these recipes and their ingredients they are only suitable for 6m+)

Savoury dropped scones

4oz SR Flour
1 egg
4 tbsp milk

Mix flour and egg, gradually add milk to make a thick batter. Add whatever savoury ingredients you want eg spinach and cheese, sweetcorn, mixed veg. Fry in hot well oiled pan for 3 mins each side or until browned on each side. (I tend to make them quite small about the size of baby bubble’s fist).

Basic Potato Cakes

Potatoes - fluffy mashable kind
butter - unsalted, ideally
Plain flour

Peel, chop and boil potatoes until cooked enough to mash. Drain, and mash with a knob of butter until most of the lumps are out - don't overmash. (Add extra ingredients at this point - see below for suggestions). Add flour little by little until the dough just stops feeling sticky, but is still light and fluffy. Place on a floured board, and pat into a circle about 1 1/2 cm thick. Put a very small amount of butter in a hot frying pan, let it lightly cover the pan, and then fry on both sides until golden brown.

Suggestions for additions:
Cheese
Spinach and herbs
Salmon/tuna (to make fishcakes, also nice with a blob of Dijon mustard)
Any veggies (I tend to throw in a couple of handfuls of mixed frozen veg (Sainsburys do an organic version).

Schnitzels (makes about 8)
3oz pork escalope
2oz breadcrumbs
4oz plain flour
1 egg beaten

Cut pork into bitesize chunks, Put breadcrumbs, flour and egg in separate bowls. Dip each pieceof pork into the flour, then the egg and then the breadcrumbs. Fry in a hot oiled plan for about 3 mins on each side until golden and cooked through. Drain on kitchen paper before serving.

Healthy Banana Cake
4 oz self raising wholemeal flour
half tsp mixed spice
2 oz butter
3 oz raisins
8 oz banana
1 egg, beaten

Preheat oven to 180 / gm 4.

Mix flour and spice, rub in butter and stir in raisins. In a separate bowl, mash the banana and egg. Stir into the flour mixture and put into a well-greased tin (fills a small loaf tin. Turn oven down to GM 3 / 160 C and cook on the middle shelf for 1 hour or until cooked.

“Turkey Twizzlers”

Mix a handful of minced turkey with some uncooked apple and pear ( I mash the pear till it's quite smooth but the apple chopped really finely), half a teaspoon of cinnamon and roll the mixture into easy to handle sausage shapes

I use a George Forman to cook these for about 20 minutes until very well browned – or you could oven bake or grill. They can be eaten hot or cold.

Veggie muffins
1 medium onion (grated)
4oz courgette (grated)
4 oz sweet potato (grated)
4 oz cheese (grated)
2 1/2 to 3 oz fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
1 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp water

Preheat the oven to 350 deg F ( 180 deg C). Soften the vegetables by simmering in a little water for 2-3 minutes (or quick steam in the microwave) then drain and pat dry. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a bowl. Spoon the mixture into a greased mini muffin tin or mini muffin cases. Place in the oven and bake for around 20-25mins until golden.

These freeze well and are also good cold for ‘on the move’ food. You can add whatever veggies you have in – I’ve used red pepper, spinach, broccoli, carrots.

Meatballs

1lb beef or lamb mince
handful of breadcrumbs
1 small red onion finely chopped
1 tbsp tomator puree
1 garlic clove
1 tsp dried mixed herbs

Mix all the ingredients by hand or in a food processor. Roll into balls a bit bigger than a walnut (freeze any suplus at this point). Grill in a preheated grill for about 10-15mins, turning half way.

Other finger foods that go down well here and are easy include eggy bread, pasta with pesto and mushrooms, pasta with creme fraiche and spinach or butternut squash and cauliflower cheese.

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Sunday, October 25th 2009, 3:06pm

Thank you so much for the potato cake recipe. Mooch's favourite breakfast is potato cakes and we tend to buy them ready made to shove in the toaster. Looking forward to making them with her.

We like to make Delia's scone based pizza which is basically your scone recipe, rolled or pressed into a cirlce, topped with passatta and cheese and mushrooms, ham, peppers etc.... Bake in the oven for about 15 mins.

bubble

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Monday, October 26th 2009, 11:44am

Enjoy :D
The pizzas sound good. I was a bit annoyed yesterday though to find the organic passata I'd bought had added salt!

I've copied the recipes that were on the 'pumpkin muffin' thread so they are all together.

Torisen's Pumpkin Ginger and Sesame (savoury) muffins

12oz whole wheat flour
3tbs softened butter/marg
1-2 tbs sesame seeds (if possible slightly crushed)
soya/other milk
3 tsp baking powder
1 desert spoon grated ginger
1tbs sugar/honey (not honey if they are under 12 months)
8-10oz steamed mashed butternut/pumpkin

preheat oven 200degreesc/400degreesf/gas 6
combine flour,baking powder and ginger in bowl
rub in spread to resemble fine breadcrumbs
stir in sesame seeds and sugar (if using honey add this to mashed butternut/pumpkin)
add butternut/pumpkin and enough milk to make dropping consistency
spoon into 10 muffin cases and bake for 15 mins
if freezing beware not too over cook as nice to warm up again once defrosted.
best eaten fresh though

keeps and freezes well, I used to keep 1/2 and freeze rest. Makes good snack that baby can manage themselves in buggy ....

Mayo's sweet potato/spinach pancakes

175g plain flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp bicarb soda
284ml buttermilk
1 medium egg
25g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
100g spinach, wilted and excess water squeezed out
olive oil for frying

Combine flour, sugar, baking powder + bicarb in a bowl.
In another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, egg + melted butter then blend in spinach (hand blender or processor). Mix into the dry ingredients until just combined - if too thick add a dash of water.
Heat oil in frying pan, drop spoonfuls of batter into pan, wait for bubbles to appear on surface (aprox 2 mins) then flip over for another 2 mins.

or swap spinach for 200g peeled, boiled/baked, mashed sweet potato.

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

mrsjasper

Megastar

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 10:01am

Quoted

Originally posted by bubble
Enjoy :D
The pizzas sound good. I was a bit annoyed yesterday though to find the organic passata I'd bought had added salt!

We also use just a spoonful of chopped tomatoes from the tin, nothing to stop you using fresh ones either although FILs crop this year hasn't been as good as usual so we've been buying ours from tesco and they are frankly, rubbish.

We like
Breakfast pancakes

Put 3 generous tablespoons of self raising flour into a bowl, add an egg, mix together with a balloon whisk or a fork, then add enough milk to make a smooth batter, a bit thicker than double cream. Heat a frying pan with a generous chunk of unsalted butter and poor any excess butter into the batter. When the pan is hot, drop in dessert-spoonfuls of batter. When the are starting to set on the top flip them over to cook on the other side. For DD2 I serve these as they are, just on the table (if I give her a plate she tries to eat that!), DD1 likes then with a bit of jam on or honey (honey should not be given to children under 1 year old) or you can just smear them with extra butter.

mrsjasper

Megastar

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 8:45pm

We like 'chips'
Cut potatoes into wedges, put them in a big plastic bowl, cover them with boiling water, bumg the whole thing in the microwave for 5 mins then drain them. Tip the drained chips back in the bowl and stir a spoonful of olive oil in until they are all coated in it, then bake them in a hottish oven for 25 mins or so until they are a bit crispy around the edges.

We especially like these with sweet potatoes, and it works with parsnips too. You can add a crushed clove of garlic with the oil too if you want.

bubble

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 8:51pm

Yep, chips are good.

We do your breakfast pancakes loads and throw anything into them and make them in a savoury meal. Yesterday it was spinach and cheese :yumyum:

mrsjasper

Megastar

Sunday, November 1st 2009, 9:00pm

I actually have served them as a starter for an oriental style meal with sweetcorn , chopped srping onions and a pinch of chilli powder in.

Chilli

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Friday, November 6th 2009, 12:32pm

Pancakes are great my two love...

cheesy chive pancakes

6oz flour
1 tbsp baking powder
2 eggs
4floz milk
grated cheese
2 tbsp chopped chives
sweetcorn

literally throw it all in a bowl and mix

heat two tbsp of sunflower oil in pan

add small amounts to the pan heat both sides till golden brown to make very tasty small pancakes for lunch :D

Reg: Apr 2nd 2008

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 9:36am

Finger Foods / New ideas for 10 month old please!

hi ladies,

Olivia is 10 months old now and i am struggling on new ideas and foods for her... i'm not sure what she can have i.e. can she have fish fingers?? i'm not a very good or keen cook so simple ideas would be good to me, I also have 2 older step children who live with us so not an awful lot of time either!

Thanks ladies

xxx

Me 30
DH 33
1st IVF/ICSI Mar 08 = BFP :happy: May m/c :bawl:
FET Oct 08 = BFP :happy:

Olivia Rose Knight born on 17th June 2009 :happy: :happy: !!

mrsjasper

Megastar

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 10:02am

We get Youngs fish fingers (well actually we get whatever's on offer in the supermarket, currently Youngs!) and they contain fish and breadcrumbs with a bit of salt and a bit of something that makes the breadcrumbs that bizarre orange colour, I think its a spice of some kind. So basically all natural ingredients. I am happy to give DD2 that kind of thing occasionally, she tried fish fingers for the first time yesterday and loved them. I am careful about salt, if she has something like that with salt in then she doesn't have anything else for the rest of the day with added salt and I never add it to homemade stuff. M&S chicken teddies are good too.

I know what you mean though, we sometimes run out of ideas and I feel like she has had a lot of the same thing over and over. Asparagus is in the shops now and we all love that, its great for babies as its a handy shape to hold, makes their wee smell funny the next day though so don't panic and think something is wrong. We are going through all the new spring veg, sugar snap peas, mange tout, baby sweetcorn... Sandwiches are popular, omlettes, pasta, jacket potatoes (I scoop out the middle and mix it with butter and spoon feed it, then cut the skin into stips for her to feed herself). When she is one we are going to try spagetti hoops/baked beans etc...

bubble

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 12:49pm

Eggy bread is always a good standby here. We also have quite a lot of (bottom of the fridge) soup - eaten at the moment with huge chunks of bread and a fork :rolleyes: The veggie muffins up there ^ are also great and you can freeze them and defrost in the microwave if you're in a hurry. Sandwiches. Pasta with anything you can throw in. Lower salt and sugar baked beans with cheese. Veggie sushi. And, in a very sad way, I love my slow cooker and we have loads of stews and casseroles which she eats with her fingers/fork/spoon/ears.

Polly Pocket

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Wednesday, June 23rd 2010, 10:01pm

We like
Breakfast pancakes

Put 3 generous tablespoons of self raising flour into a bowl, add an egg, mix together with a balloon whisk or a fork, then add enough milk to make a smooth batter, a bit thicker than double cream. Heat a frying pan with a generous chunk of unsalted butter and poor any excess butter into the batter. When the pan is hot, drop in dessert-spoonfuls of batter. When the are starting to set on the top flip them over to cook on the other side. For DD2 I serve these as they are, just on the table (if I give her a plate she tries to eat that!), DD1 likes then with a bit of jam on or honey (honey should not be given to children under 1 year old) or you can just smear them with extra butter.

I make these and have tried adding different fruits to the batter, mashed banana goes down very well, as does blueberries and raspberries.

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

MacMummy

Superstar

United Kingdom

Friday, July 9th 2010, 10:34pm

Just wanted to say thank you to you Bubble for your recipe ideas, we are doing baby led weaning and the girls LOVE your veg muffins and healthy banana bread : D
I also used wholemeal SR flour to make the pancakes & they loved them too!

MM x

:girl: :girl:

twin girls

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 5:32pm

we tried the banana berry breakfast recipe from this website today:

http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/b…/breakfasts.asp

M loved it...though of course they didn;t stay in little ball shapes for long!

**post contains link not endorsed by FZ **

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

bubble

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Thursday, August 12th 2010, 8:40pm

Ooh, they look yummy, going to give them a go this weekend Jen.

We had this tonight which worked well as finger/fork food, but I suspect could also be mushed for those who wanted to spoon feed.

Smoky Beef Stew.

1kg/2lb stewing beef cut into chunks
2 chopped onions
2x400g cans chopped tomatoes
2 tsp each sweet parika, ground cumin and milk chilli powder
2 tbsp red or white wine vinegar
400g can butter beans, rinsed and drained.

Mix beef, onions, tomatoes, spices & venegar in casserole dish. Cover and bake for 2 1/2 hrs at 160c/140c fan/gas 3. Stir in beans and bake for further 30 mins (with lid on or off depending on desired consistency).

I actually cooked mine in the slow cooker and then did some home made potato wedges and green veg with it. :yumyum:

Duffymoon

Megastar

Reg: Jun 11th 2007

Children: Boy/girl twins born 2010

Monday, November 1st 2010, 4:16pm

Just read this thread as I'm running out of ideas!! It's fab and i'll try some for sure :thumbsup:

I've got a couple of AK books (100 finger foods) but for a lot of them there's more cooking and ingredients involved then when i'm cooking a fancy dinner for adults!!

At the mo i'm managing for lunches and dinners as there seems to be more you can do for those meals but it's breakfast i'm struggling with and the last couple of days DD has gone off eggy bread :what: Disaster! They always have cereal or porridge or somethign but it's all the more enjoyable if there's other stuff for them to shove in their mouths themselves. we made little pancakes this morning with maple syrup but they weren't really a hit either :sadface:

Any other ideas or shall I just leave the eggy bread for a few days in case she's overdosed in it :snigger:

x

4 x ICSI BFN
5th time :BFP:
:boy: :girl:

Grace

Involuntary insomniac

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Tuesday, November 2nd 2010, 9:11am

Try jazzing the eggy bread up by adding some vanilla and a tiny (really tiny) pinch of brown sugar over the top before frying - the brown sugar caramelises on the surface and it takes really nice - you could make them with maple syrup as well. You could also make omlettes (cheese omlettes go down the best with J) I make them in a biscuit cutter so that I can make small, thick pancakes (J doesn't like floppy food so won't eat anything too thin), you could also try banana balls Jensqui gives the recipe in her link above but you can add any fruit alongside the banana. You could try cheese on toast and toast and Jam - Sainsburys carry a range of french jams which don't have sugar in them they are sweetened by grape extract instead which is still sweet but better than sugar. Also if you make porridge really, really stodgy you can roll it into balls, it makes one hell of a mess but it's fun to watch. You could try them with the occasional croissant (if you're brave you can make your own but everytime I've tried they turn into concrete so I don't know where I'm going wrong), make hash browns and sausages (easy to make your own sausages just get some minced pork or mince some yourself and then add some breadcrumbs (and any other ingredients you fancy) and roll them into sausage shapes before cooking. That's all I can think of at the moment - I'm hungry now too.

1st IVF/ICSI April 09 BFP

GRACE'S DIARY

bubble

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 1:02pm

Yep eggy bread with a splash of vanilla is really really yummy. Definately worth a try. DD is usually just happy with cereal and fruit for breakfast but if she's still hungry we'll have toast or crumpets or muffins or pancakes - all of which are good finger foods. You could also try some fruits as well - pieces of pineapple, bananas, grapes?

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 8:39pm

Toast, cereal, yoghurt and fruit were/are the staples for us with croissants/pancakes at the weekend! Also crumpets - always a winner (DD2 calls them chumpets which is an added incentive for me to do them!).

Neither of my girls liked 'wet cereal' and still don't so tend to have it dry with the milk on the side!

x

ETS that I'm hoping other people have the same 'wet' cereal thing going on otherwise I'm wondering if my kids are odd?!!?!? In my defence they both used to have a milk substitute when weaning which was pretty grim on cereal so suspect that's what started it all off!

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pootle" (Nov 3rd 2010, 8:41pm)

bubble

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 8:46pm

No, I know another child who has a 'wet cereal' issue too!

Which has made me think of another suggestion Duffy which covers both the finger food and breakfast thing - mini shredded wheat or shreddies are great with a bit of milk and then just let them get on with it.

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 9:02pm

L loves mini shreddies, with milk on, it's so quick and easy, she happily feeds herself, with some fruit to follow, and it's a stress free breakfast time!

mrsjasper

Megastar

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 9:04pm

My DDs like chopped fruit with yogurt and a bit of muesli sprinkled on the top. DD1 eats this with a spoon like the big girl she is. DD2 starts with a spoon and then gets bored of that and uses her hands and often progresses to tipping it on the try of her high chair and hurling her bowl across the room! :rollseyes:

mrsjasper

Megastar

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:11pm

Molasses oatcakes
175g oatmeal (except I didn't have any so we used porridge oats)
50g plain flour
1/4 teaspoon bicarb of soda
50g butter
90ml (3 big desertspoons) molasses or black treacle

Preheat the oven to 190C, fan 180C, gas 5
Grease a large baking sheet
Mix the dry ingredients together. Melt the butter and molasses or treacle together in a saucepan over a gentle heat, then mix it into the flour/oat/bicarb mixture. Spoon 12 blobs of the mixture onto the baking sheet and squash them a bit to flatten with the back of a wet spoon. Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.

These are only slightly sweet so they are nice with cream cheese or just buttered whilst still warm from the oven. They would make a nice change for breakfast or a snack with cheese and grapes. Or you could sweeten them up for a treat with jam, alternatively use golden syrup in the mixture which would make them a bit like flapjacks. I'm thinking we might try them with raisins in the mixture too. And if you are the kind of person who does posh dinner parties for grown ups, they would be very nice with some good stilton, in which case a good pinch of salt mixed in with the oats and flour wouldn't go amiss.

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Friday, November 19th 2010, 8:35pm

This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but I assume your LOs didn't have lots of teeth at 6 months, so how on earth do they eat this stuff?

Teeth are in fact the least of my worries as my LOs can't even find their months yet! Ahh...the joys of prem babies! But I love them sooooooooooo much!
Newly Wed

ICSI December 2008 - chemical pregnancy
ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP
Beautiful twin girls born 30 April 2010

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Friday, November 19th 2010, 8:43pm

No teeth, just good hard gums!!! I posted in your other thread, give them a bit of toast in the morning to practice with. I bet they manage to find their mouths when they realise they've got control over what goes in it!!

They need practice and BLW is the perfect way to practice hand to mouth, chewing, gumming and texture and taste!!

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Friday, November 19th 2010, 9:27pm

Thanks Flic. Thats a good idea. Toast tomorrow morning it is then.
Newly Wed

ICSI December 2008 - chemical pregnancy
ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP
Beautiful twin girls born 30 April 2010

mrsjasper

Megastar

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 9:28pm

This is going to sound like a really stupid question, but I assume your LOs didn't have lots of teeth at 6 months, so how on earth do they eat this stuff?

Put your finger in your LO's mouth Newly Wed and feel how strong those little jaws are. They soon mash up sandwiches, toast, veg, pasta etc... teeth or no teeth!

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 8:55am

Hi everyone,

I know it has been a long time since anyone posted in this thread, but wanted to say how much we have enjoyed the recipes and add one of my own.

My one is Xander-slaw (coleslaw really but names after my DS). It's really simple and can be given as a messy finger food or via a spoon.

Grate carrot, radish and cucumber (amount by sight depending upon how much you wish to add) and stir in cream cheese (philli type) until you have a thick coleslaw. I have also added finely chopped pepper to the mix. Make sure you don't have too many cucumber seeds as this will make the cheese go watery and then you do have to use a spoon.

Also some of you may have seen this on other forums, but google docs have 100 BLW recipes at https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...MmQzOWVl&hl=en (*Link not endorsed by FZ)
We tried number 1 (berry breakfast bites) this morning. Xander isn't the biggest breakfast fan but has demolished some of this (must admit only used 1/2 a banana). It's a bit like an uncooked crumble. Quite soft and sticky so am trying to come up with a way of making them a little firmer.
Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP
FET Jan 10 :BFP:
bab11 Alexander James 17/10/10

2nd FET Feb 13 :BFN:

My Trying Again Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "biggreeneyes" (Jun 12th 2011, 12:46pm)

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 2:22pm

Hey

Please can you double check your link as I can't get it to work and would love a look. Thanks!

xxx

Me - 39 AMH 1.79, DH - 43
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

Reg: Apr 9th 2009

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 9:04pm

Sorry Gracie. Try this instead https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9V…hMmQzOWVl&hl=en (*Link not endorsed by FZ)

If you are on Facebook there are a couple of BLW groups. There is also a link to this on the facebook 'Baby Led Weaning - Letting Your Babies Feed Themselves' page but you will have to scroll down and look for it.

(I have just tried copying the google docs link into my internet browser and it worked this time.)
Elisa
IVF Aug 09 - Brief BFP
FET Jan 10 :BFP:
bab11 Alexander James 17/10/10

2nd FET Feb 13 :BFN:

My Trying Again Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "biggreeneyes" (Jun 12th 2011, 12:47pm)

Gracie

Reg: Jul 15th 2007

What's Up?
I now have double the trouble :)

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 9:16pm

Cool, it's working a treat now, thanks for sorting! I'll check out Facebook too, thanks for the info.

xx

Me - 39 AMH 1.79, DH - 43
TTC since 04/06
6 x TX to date, inc 2 DIVF in Barcelona

One early loss, 04/09
Freya Grace arrived on 6/11/10 - Perfect at 6lb and 1/2 oz

Amazing natural :BFP: on 12/02/12
Poppy Ann arrived on 13/10/12 - Born at home weighing 6lb 12oz

We got there in the end! happydance

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 7:05am

Thanks for the link. I'm going to try making the 'no egg french toast' later.

biggreeneyes

Reg: Mar 24th 2009

Children: A little boy :)

What's Up?

Sunday, June 12th 2011, 12:50pm

Wow that google link is great…some new ideas - yay!! Me likey happydance

goodgreen

April 09-IVF-BFN :sadface:
Oct 09-ICSI - BFP :happy: - Little boy born on 14/07/10
June 12-ICSI - BFN :sadface:
Oct 12 - ICSI - BFP - followed by mm/c (blighted ovum) :sadface:
April 13 - ICSI - BFN :sadface:
Aug 13 - ICSI - BFN :sadface:
Jan 14 - ICSI - BFN :sadface:
Oct 14 - FET - BFN (surprise surprise) :sadface:

Greeny's trying for another little froggie diary!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE