Unread posts
  • "Shelley10" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 1st 2010

Children: 1st ICSI - Perfect baby boy born 2011, 2nd ICSI - BFN

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 6:22pm

Is this normal...?

Hi all,

Sorry if TMI but me and DH [zx084] the other day and since then i've had quite allot of discharge. I've been working on my pelvic floor muscles since coming out of hospital and do them quite often so didnt think this would happen but it doesnt really seem to be going. Its still obviously a little bloody (as its only just over 3 weeks since Ollie was born). Do you think it was too soon? Will it get better? Anyone else had this? Should I let the GP know?

Thanks guys xx

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 7:06pm

If you are worried it's probably worth mentioning it to the GP. I don't think it's too soon, I only managed to wait 3 weeks too! I just wanted to check everything was still in working order! :snigger: It could be hormone related, I had lots of EWCM for months after giving birth, especially when ovulating.

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 24th 2006

Children: Three gorgeous daughters!

Saturday, July 16th 2011, 8:40pm

No its not too soon, I lasted just over 2 weeks (both times) before I pounced on DH. :snigger:

Your CM could just be the tail end of lochia but its probably best to get it checked out if you're worried.

xxx

Angel baby April 07, Angel baby December 07, DD1 August 09, DD2 March 11, DD3 October 13

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE