You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

HOB

• "HOB" started this thread

Reg: Jan 12th 2009

Children: Twins XX

Friday, May 20th 2011, 3:46pm

Question about the Duo Aquapod .

Hello to everyone,

I am thinking of buying the Duo AquaPod from mothercare for my 10 months twins to make bath time more fun for them as have been bathing one at a time until now, and wanted to hear any feedback from people that have used it??? Please let me know if you would recommend it or not ?(

here is the link: Duo AquaPod™ : mothercare- Nursery Equipment, Maternity Clothes & Baby Shop

:thanx:

:xxx3:
HOB

:xxx3:

Reg: Mar 9th 2008

Children: Otis and Ava, July 2010 following successful FERC

Saturday, May 21st 2011, 5:17pm

Hob,

I've been using my aquapod for about two months now. It was great when they were still a bit wobbly as it gave the the support and now it stops Otis attackign Ava too much as it separates them. However not sue at ten months how much longer you'll get out of it. If you're a member of a twins club ask around if anyone has one second hand.

Having said all this I love mine it just makes bathing them easier.

Pushoz

Reg: Jun 10th 2009

Children: Two perfect 3yr olds

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 7:36pm

I have just starting using the duo aquapod and love it. My twins are 6.5mths and just ready for it, but they are quite close and not sure how long it will last, but I do think it is great and my two look at each other, smile and giggle as well as play with the bath toys together.

xx

Jannie
Aug 09 - IUI - BFN
; Oct 09 - ICSI - BFN; Jan 10 - ICSI cancelled;
DICSI in Valencia Mar10 :BFP:
Jannie's Diary
Oscar and Emilia born 8th November 2010

Mr C

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 30th 2008

Children: Blessed with NonId Twin Girls!

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 7:37pm

We're planning on buying the Duo :) Good to hear stories!
Our Diary
ISCI 1 - Mar/Apr 2009 - :BFN: ICSI 2 - Dec/Jan 2010 - :BFN: ISCI 3 - Mar/Apr 2010 - :BFP:
Our twin girls were born at 38 weeks on 21st December 2010. Feeling very blessed.

Reg: Dec 27th 2008

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 7:29pm

I can't comment on the Duo as I only have one baby, but we have the single and it is utterly fantastic and has transformed bathtime. My LO loves to sit and play with his toys and splash about and it means my back doesn't hurt quite so much as I'm not bent over supporting a stone and a half of baby!!

ICSI Dec 08 & June 09 BFN, ICSI Dec 09 :BFP: Our miracle son born 1st Oct 2010

Reg: Jun 16th 2009

Children: twin girls

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 8:47pm

I have the duo and it is great. The girls really love sitting opposite each other and playing. It certainly makes bath times more fun although you still need 2 people. I also sometimes take 1 seat out so they can ly down and kick too. My girls are 8mths now and it is only really now I use it as they are more confident sitting up.

Kirstin's Parenting Diary

Jan 09 Icsi BFN May 09 Fet BFN Sept 09 Icsi BFN Jan 10 :BFP:
:girl: :girl: c-section 13/09/10

Reg: Mar 17th 2008

Children: Twins!

Saturday, July 2nd 2011, 9:34pm

We've had our duo for a few months now and it's been great. The kids love sitting and playing in the bath and it's helped loads with the transition from the baby bath into the big bath for them.

The only downside was that they were a bit too close to each other after a while (my guys are pretty tall for their age) and in the end, the mat started falling apart anyway, so now we just use the seats and move them a bit further apart from each other.

I'd say definitely a worthy investment!
* Emma * :smile:
TTC 8 yrs PCOS - Clomidx10 - IVFx3
Nov 2009 Last try: Short protocol ICSI - wonderful BFP!!! -
TWINS!!
: D

Reg: May 12th 2007

Sunday, July 3rd 2011, 9:22pm

Fab, had just looked at it myself last week but its a bit early for mine yet as they're only five and half months but will definately get one.

IUI-Mar07 / IVF-Jul07 / FET-Jan08 / IVF-May09 - ALL BFN
IVF-Jun10 - :BFP:

Reg: Nov 30th 2009

Children: twin boys

Monday, July 18th 2011, 1:27pm

We are definatly getting one of these, can't wait for the splashing to begin!!!
TTC for no 1 for 3 years
ICSI Dec '09 - 1 egg collected - did not fertilise.
ICSI no 2 July '10 - BFP! Oscar 2.2lb and Zack 2.9lb born 17.1.11 - 12 weeks early, tiny but perfect xxx

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 2nd 2009

Children: Beautiful Jessica Mae x Holly and Elliot!

Monday, July 18th 2011, 1:41pm

My friend has one of these and it is great - although it still doesn't help them to like their hair being washed!!!
3 X ICSI
Jessica Mae Duffety born sleeping on 9 January 2011 (21+2) - TS and HLHS
Holly and Elliot Duffety born on 16 October 2011 (25+6)
Natural Surprise - Matthew Evan Duffety born sleeping on 11 October 2013 (15+5)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE