You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GemH

Star

• "GemH" started this thread

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:56am

Funny things children say.

Hi

After quite a funny weekend with George I thought Id start a thread to see what other funny things children say and do.

This weekend George has cracked me up with the below:

1) Whilst holding his nose I asked him what was wrong, he said he was "waiting for a bless you"
2) We went swimming and he was asking where the "hair sauce" (shampoo) was
3) He wanted "all the bodies" (everyone) to listen to him.

Looking forward to any other gems you might have? x

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Monday, July 25th 2011, 11:30am

Aaww what a little sweetheart. I like the idea of hair sauce!

My little one gets confused about tigers and lions and picked a dandelion in the garden (yeah, I should do some weeding!) and said 'Mummy I brought you a tiger!' We found a dandelion clock which she called a blow flower and it reminded me that her big sister used to call dandelion clocks 'bubble flowers' because you blow them like you do bubble mixture. Clever stuff.

GemH

Star

• "GemH" started this thread

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Monday, July 25th 2011, 12:07pm

I know, although it made me giggle when we were trying to get changed and then I couldnt stop, George just holds his forehead and shakes his head at me, cheeky monkey!

Aww bless her (I like dandelions anyway, pretty flowers no need to weed ;) ), shes on the right track anyway, its a cat!

It is clever the way their minds work and try and make the names or words, logical really I think! x