Unread posts
  • "Shelley10" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 1st 2010

Children: 1st ICSI - Perfect baby boy born 2011, 2nd ICSI - BFN

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 5:52pm

What to do....(to keep baby cool?)

in this heat with a 5 week old?

Upstairs the GroEgg is saying 28.5 !!! I have all the windows open in the house and dont know what to do, I have stripped Ollie off to his nappy as his got a heat rash all over his face and chest. I'm really worried about him overheating. Has anyone got any suggestions?

What should I do tonight? Leave him with just a nappy on? Or still put a short sleeved babygrow on him??
I'm so scared its going to make him ill or worse. His more restless than normal and his not slept allot today :sadface:

Reg: May 30th 2010

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 7:54pm

Hi Shelley you can try to feed him little and often during the day and hope he will still sleep some during the night. You can try to move him downstairs as it tends to be cooler (but you can measure with the Gro-Egg)

We just put down our child in a nappy with the blanket covering her feet. If she is cold she will wake up and I will feed her, check the temperature and cover her accordingly. (I would notice if she was cold due to waking earlier then normal - but mine is already 6month old) Ollie is your son so you know him best ;-)

x rianon

• "Shelley10" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 1st 2010

Children: 1st ICSI - Perfect baby boy born 2011, 2nd ICSI - BFN

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 8:56am

Well I thought i was going to have an awful night with Ollie last night but it ended up being his best nights sleep ever! I put him to bed at about 9.30pm after his feed in just his nappy and a blanket and he slept through till 5am!

Reg: May 30th 2010

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 10:18am

Well done Ollie you did much better than my big baby ;-)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE