You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Newly Wed" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 22nd 2008

Children: Beautiful twin daughters and two grown up stepdaughters

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 4:02pm

Clean food for plane journey

My twinkles won't eat sandwiches so I am looking for ideas for clean food to take on the plane. We are taking a short trip to Portugal next weekend and our flights both ways are over their usual meal times. I don't want to feed them junk and the pitta bread that I used to chuck at them in these situations no longer does the trick!
Newly Wed

ICSI December 2008 - chemical pregnancy
ICSI May 2009 - BFN
FET September 2009 - BFP
Beautiful twin girls born 30 April 2010

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 4:33pm

Pitta bread and humous, bread sticks, cucumber or carrot sticks, yoghuts and raisins worked too and apple (took him ages so a good distraction!) used to tied G over but Im not sure how long a flight to Portugal is? x

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 8:12pm

Almost anything made by organix. Those little packets of dried apricots and dried pineapple work well with my two. I must add that there is very little food that my little one can't make a mess with almost anything :happy: but we've never had a problem with the airlines complaining! IMO there's no harm in a treat that you wouldn't normally give them if it means the difference between them being quiet and you tearing your hair out.

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests