You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "jen84288" started this thread

Reg: Aug 24th 2008

Children: 2 daughters

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 10:58pm

potty trained for about 2 months but now having lots of accidents??

HELP! My DD started potty training 2 months ago. She made the decision to potty train and was 100% ready. Within 2 weeks after starting she was going a few days in a row with no accidents at all and then just having the odd one. For the last 4 days she has been wetting herself all day. She sometimes has a small wee in her pants and then finishes off on the potty but most of the time she is just completely wetting herself. I'm at a loss because she was fully potty trained until a few days ago. What can cause this? She keeps doing it and then saying sorry :( I've not been angry with her or anything or making any kind of fuss when she does wet herself and there's been no big changes in her life at the moment so not sure whats causing this??
DH poor motility-Excellent SA following change in diet
BFP:26.09.08

Flic

Italy Poland

Reg: May 8th 2008

Children: Had my first daughter on 25th February 2010!

What's Up?
Stressed.

Monday, October 10th 2011, 10:48pm

I'm sorry I can't help or offer advice but I know someone will be over soon to help.

Our miracle was born on 25.02.2010!!

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 7:10am

I started typing a response to this yesterday and then got sidetracked. Has she go a fever at all? A virus could set her back. The other thing that spring to mind is a urine infection. Could you take a sample to her GP and ask them to send it to the lab? I hope it passes soon.

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Tuesday, October 11th 2011, 8:18am

I was going to suggest a urine infection as MrsJ has. Do you think maybe shes playing and just forgetting? George does somethings, its like he doesnt want to stop to wee. Is she tired? x

• "jen84288" started this thread

Reg: Aug 24th 2008

Children: 2 daughters

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 2:38pm

Hi, Thanks for the replies ladies. Will pop down to the drs with her. I've had a cold and she's got a bit of a runny nose. Maybe it's that. She's still having loads of accidents. Just seems like a massive turn around after doing so well. xx
DH poor motility-Excellent SA following change in diet
BFP:26.09.08