You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jeffers1

• "jeffers1" started this thread

Reg: May 5th 2013

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 9:58pm

confused

Hi all,

I was hoping to join other ppl who are going through similar things to myself.

Here is my problem............

I had 2 embryos transferred 11 days ago and on sunday had to stay in hospital for 2 nights due to ovarian hyper stimulation apart from that I have been well rested and feeling ok, until this morning. After intercourse with my husband I bled well when going to the loo after intercourse and inside the toilet and on the paper after I wiped was blood, ive had no pain nothing no sign this was going to happen and have had nothing for the rest of the day but having been going to the loo all day think its in my head that I need to check although scared to look incase af has arrived :'(

im due to test on Wednesday has anybody else had this and still had a good outcome?

any comments would be appreciated x

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 10:22pm

Hi

The TWW is so difficult and I'm sorry to hear that you had ohss. Lots of ladies can have spotting or some bleeding in early pregnancy so I'm afraid only time will tell. The only thing is my clinic tell us not to have sex during the TWW all clinics differ but have they said anything about this? I'm sure this wouldn't cause the bleeding though.

I would take it easy put your feet up and my fingers are firmly crossed you'll get a positive result on Wednesday xxx
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

jeffers1

Monday, May 6th 2013, 9:39am

Thank-you for your reply macksie

My clinic never said anything about not having sex although I have since seen that loads of people were told that, I spoke to the clinic yesterday and she said that having intercourse shouldn't effect it, and also said that having sex in early pregnancy helps although not quite sure how??

I haven't bled since although this morning when I wiped after going to the loo there was a slight tinch to the discharge it wasn't white like normal more pinky, sorry god how personal lol

still hoping for good news got everything crossed x

Reg: May 8th 2012

Children: Blessed with one beautiful boy

Monday, May 6th 2013, 10:01am

I think it varies from clinic to clinic ours told me not to orgasm as something to do with the uterus contracting but I've read stuff that it helps with blood flow to the womb so who knows!

Promising that you haven't had any more bleeding it might be implantation bleed that you had yesterday and don't worry about the tmi (too much info) txt and fertility treatments gets us all analysing our bodily fluids lol

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you I tested early last cycle and got a bfp at 5 days post 5 day transfer but I don't want to encourage early testing keeping everything crossed for Wednesday let us know your result x
ICSI #1 & FET= BFN
FET #2= BFP early mc

ICSI #2- Sept 13 = :BFP: : D
Pprom at 28 weeks - Freddie James born at 32+4 perfect in every way lurve

jeffers1

Monday, May 6th 2013, 3:15pm

Thank-you Macksie :)

Grace

Princess of the Universe

United Kingdom

Reg: Jul 29th 2008

Children: 1 beautiful little son conceived through ICSI and one equally beautiful little boy concieved naturally!

What's Up?
Oh god I've got Puppies!

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 8:54pm

Hi,

I presume you've tested by now. Just to say though that the drugs you take on IVF - most notably the progesterone - increase the blood supply to things like your cervix, if this is knocked during sex it can cause a short bleed, terrifying but harmless.

ICSI BFP DS1 born Nov 09
Natural BFP DS2 born Sept 11

MissyG

Reg: May 8th 2013

Children: No children (yet)

Thursday, May 9th 2013, 4:03pm

Hi Jeffers :bye:

I was told by my clinic not to have intercourse for 16 days much to the annoyance of my DH :what:

Good luck with 2ww
Missy G

TTC - 2010
First IVF - April 2013

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE