You are not logged in.

Unread posts

G-Girl

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Friday, September 7th 2018, 2:55pm

Update with the sprays, I am only 3 days in and I have the worst dull headache and i'm shaky and feel a bit light headed. I also am going from being extremely warm to cold in a matter of minutes - I feel like my face is burning but the rest of me is freezing! Very odd - not loving it so far :(

Welcome Glee, what stage are you at? Have you had your PTC appointment?

Reg: Apr 13th 2018

Friday, September 7th 2018, 7:20pm

Ggirl that's not nice, hope they don't last and you feel better soon

Glee

Reg: Sep 4th 2018

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 12:56am

Thanks G-Girl!
Unfortunately after I got my top of list letter I had to go on Thyroid medication as they wanted it checked before beginning any treatment and it was too high! Thought would only be 4 weeks but TSH had went up again so more tablets for 4weeks! Am hoping to get the go ahead next week and get a date for first blood appt and PTC. How has your journey been? That doesnt sound good with the sprays-does that come before injections?

G-Girl

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 6:11pm

Hi all, just looking for a bit of advice from anyone who has been through the sprays before? I am on day 5 of my sprays and my period was due tomorrow but I was under the impression the sprays would delay my period for a while? But it seems to be starting as normal today, so intact it's a day early? I was given the date of the 20th to ring if I haven't had a bleed which makes me think they wouldn't have expected a bleed as early as now! Have I done something wrong? Should I ring to ask if i need to do something different? I'm a little worried I've messed it up.

Reg: Aug 25th 2017

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 9:00pm

No don’t worry at all, it only matters that you did have a period, doesn’t matter when. Good luck!

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 9:08pm

I had my pre treatment consultation on Thursday and the nurse said it didn't matter when I had the bleed as long as I had one before the date on my schedule so don't worry, G-girl x
My ICSI Journey

April/May 2018
1st ICSI Cycle :BFN: ;(
Sept/Oct 2018
2nd ICSI Cycle :?: :?:

babydust

G-Girl

Monday, September 10th 2018, 11:21am

Ok thats great - thank you JourneyAtoB and Janelle123.....really appreciate your replies :)

I think I was a bit premature anyways as it has died down now and hasn't come to an actual flow or proper bleed yet - I am having a few cramps and feel like it is coming but so far its really only been spotting, hopefully it comes for real before the date on my schedule then either way!

Did you get an idea of your schedule at your PTC appointment Janelle123?

G-Girl

Monday, September 10th 2018, 11:38am

Sorry to hear that Glee! Hopefully you get started soon - keep us updated on that.

And yes sprays come before injections, I am due to start my injections on 22nd but you have to have a bleed before that happens - on the plus side I have had very few side effects over the weekend so they seemed to only last a few days really. It might have been even just a coincidence and they had nothing to do with the sprays - who knows lol

Anyway do you have an appointment this week about your thyroid levels?

2 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

2 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE