You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Jasper

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: A boy and girl - ICSI and a natural miracle!

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 7:27am

Hello everyone!
Wow it's been months since I even logged in! Where has the time gone!?
So what's been happening....I've got a job! I work 2 days a week and it's term time only! It's a fantastic opportunity and I feel very lucky. The hours are flexible so I can change my days for sports day etc.
This has meant J started nursery. It was awful, took him months to settle, I was almost at the point I thought I'd have to quit my job!
He's settled now but I'm.not overly happy with the nursery to I'm looking to move him to preschool as soon as he's 3.
Back in March I went for a smear test, my first in 7 years! I really didn't realise it had been so long. I went to the Dr about an injury I had got from from donating blood and she noticed it was way overdue. Anyway a few weeks later I get a call to go to hospital for a colposcopy as I had cin-3 cells. These were removed under General aneasthtic a week or 3 later. I bleed for 6 weeks and that has totally thrown all exercise out of the window and I'm slowly gaining weight! Planning to join running club again tonight though!
We've been so busy with holidays, camping days out etc that that year is just disappearing!
J was refered for a hearing test and has glue ear. We are on the waiting list for temporary hearing aids. The other option was grommets which I said no as I don't want him having an op but I may change my mind. We've been to speech therapy once as he can only say about 10 words and they aren't clear at all. It was a pretty awful experience. I found her really patronising!

As for potty training we are no where near! The lack of speech doesn't help as he will struggle to communicate when he needs to go!

Really hope yo keep in touch a bit more often xxx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 10:46pm

Hey all

Sorry I also have neglected the site for a bit. Life gets in the way I guess.

Jasper really sorry to hear about the results of the smear. Glad it all got caught nice and early and you could get the treatment. Hope J’s speech therapy helps too and his glue ear improves. My friends LB had grommets in a few months back - I think he was in and out of hospital in about 8 hours. Scary to have a child have a GA though I know. L’s terrified me when she had a birth mark reduced but she doesn’t remember a thing (just me who does lol!) congrats on the job! And looks like you had a fab camping trip from Facebook.

How is everyone else?

We have been on holiday in our caravan but it was a bit of a disaster as it was the really really hot week which isn’t great when camping plus we all got a tummy bug so that was not fun in a confined space!

Back to work now which is so relentless - I really wish I could move but the hours are so flexible I would struggle to find something else like it I think.

E is good - it took two months but the potty training is pretty much done other than at night of course. I honestly did not think we’d make it so sympathies as I know some of you are not having it easy. E is so feisty though I am struggling at the moment with consistency over discipline especially as L is also playing up as it’s the summmer holidays. It’s exhausting!

Anyway have a nice weekend everyone xx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

Reg: Nov 18th 2008

Children: 2 miracle IVF twin girls and 3 miracle surprises!!

What's Up?
Life's hectic but good !!!

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 9:45am

Morning ladies,

Jasper great to hear from you and sorry about the recent health problem. Your job sounds perfect for your needs and great to have some adult company. Hope the summer hols aren’t feeling too long. We are back home for 2 weeks which is so lovely seeing friends and family. We have rented. House for a week on the coast so kids are having a ball going crabbing and playing at the beach.

Net I know what you mean about work being frantic. I’ve been temp promoted for last 3 months so I’ve been doing double shifts and all sorts covering for my boss and of course doing my own job too. He’s back on 20th which is a bit fitting as he’s the worst boss ever
wEnglbut trying to be positive and hope I’ll go back to a bit more normal hours.

Been having a few health problems recently and doc thinks I may have gall stones or a liver problem. My diet has been dreadful recently not eating all day and then grabbing some crap when I finally get home late. Has been hard as never seem to see my DH these days which is why this holiday has been lovely. I’m waiting for some urgent scans. Just hoping everything is ok!!

I’ve actually been feeling really lonely recently as with being so busy with work and kids I haven’t managed to find any new friends in England. I find making friends quite difficult as I am so private but miss having those 2 or 3 friends that have known me for years.

Sorry for the moan but just feeling a bit flat and unwell I guess !!
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP
Twins Girls Born August 09 : D
Shock Natural BFP - Oct 12
Baby Girl Born June 13 : D
Shock Natural BFP during DR!! - October 14
Baby Boy Born June 15 : D
Another Shock Natural BFP!
Baby Girl Born January 17 : D
Hmcfeather's Diary of My Brood

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 11:05am

Sorry to hear you are feeling lonely Heather. It's so hard making friends as an adult....I always marvel at the way kids make friends! They will just go up to another child ask their name and age and become best friends in minutes! Sounds like a lovely holiday you had.
As for having adult company at work it's not always the case. I work for a small company, there's just the 2 of us! I have an office in a small shared office space so some days there's other people around but we all work for different companies and some days I done see another soul!!! I am really enjoying it though.

Net a tummy bug in a caravan sounds a hotific! Thankfully our bug had passed by the time we went camping! We are going again in a few weeks so expect rain that weekend!

I'm surviving the holidays so far. National Trust is my saviour! We have loads in our area and lots if my friends are members so we set up camp for a few hours and let the kids run free! B was so tired from yesterday's outing he slept over 14 hours! In his 8 years I don't thinkhe's ever done that! It was his birthday last week, crazy to thinkit was all that time ago that we had treatment and I first joined this site!

We are having the morning at home today and off to a National Trust this After noon!

Hope you are all well xx

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

What's Up?

Monday, August 20th 2018, 10:50am

Just a quick pop on to say hi ladies. Back to work today after 3 fab weeks off !! Ah well at least have 2 more weeks of not having to rush so much with kids still off school : D

My twins turned 9 when we were away. So crazy we’re time has gone but they are fab and all had a ball on hols x
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Jasper

What's Up?
soooooo happy!!!!!!

Friday, August 24th 2018, 8:12am

Glad you had a nice break Heather.

Anyone else utterly exhausted by the school holidays?! It's just so full on. We've been really busy and still lots more planned!

On a plus side the last 3 nights J has slept in his own bed all night...Only taken nearly 3 years!!! Have to admit I do miss the cuddles! X

Jaspers Journey-My Diary

Feb 15 Shock BFP (8 o)

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 12th 2008

Children: Two beautiful little girls, so so lucky!! :)

What's Up?
:hello:

Friday, September 7th 2018, 6:41pm

Quick question...in the desperate hope that somebody comes on soon...

Have you been prescribed HCG trigger shot for FET? I always have in the past and this time they said they have changed their protocol as it didn’t show any increase in pregnancies. But I said if there is no detrimental affect I’d still like to, consultant prescribed it and I have it in my fridge waiting to go for 9pm tonight...not sure whether to do it or not xx

1st ICSI - Oct 08 - :BFP:!!! DD born July 2009 : D
1st FET - May 11 - BFN :-(
2nd FET - Sept 11 - BFN :bawl:
3rd FET - Jan 12 - :BFP: DD2 born October 2012

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Reg: Mar 20th 2013

Friday, September 7th 2018, 11:02pm

Hi dusky, I guess I'm a little late with my reply but I've had 2 fets and never had a trigger shot. What would it be for? I would have thought as the embryo had already been created there would be no need to release any eggs? Sorry that's not much help!

How is everyone else? I've been reading but never time to post. We moved house last month and things have been a bit chaos! R starts preschool on 20th September. I can't believe how big my baby has got. I could cry at the thought of him going to preschool :-(

Hope you all are good xx
Ashastar

IVF June 2014 :BFN: :tear:
FET Nov 2014 :BFP: smile2

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Saturday, September 8th 2018, 2:40am

Thanks Ashatar, I did it, it triggers the egg release if there are any but it also boosts the uterus ready to receive the embryo, increases blood flow and thickens the lining more. Who knows...theybsaid it wouldn’t do any harm so I did it...

It is frightening how quickly they grow isn’t it, he will have have a wail of a time of course, it’s us that find it hard :) Hope you’re settling well into your new house.

Lol to everyone xxx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

What's Up?

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 4:53pm

Hi ladies,

Sorry I’ve been awol been having a really hard few weeks with some very scary prospects about Harry’s health that has been awful to deal with and wait results. Thankfully the worst they’ve mentioned so far is unlikely given blood results but he’s waiting a head MRI and loads of genetic testing. Never thought I’d be so happy if someone said he just has mild autism!! But far more preferable than some of things could be wrong with him

Ashatar hope first day at preschool goes well and you are ok!! How’s the new house?

Hi to everyone else. Hope your tx is going well Dusky xx
Heather

PCOS and Blocked Tubes
1st IVF - Dec 08 BFP

Dusky7

FORUM MENTOR

United Kingdom

What's Up?

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 8:07pm

Thanks again HMCF :) That sounds petrifying!! Hope you don’t have to wait long for the MRI and have everything crossed for the results xx

DUSKY'S FET DIARY

Pip

Reg: Feb 11th 2013

Children: 1 Labradoodle, my furry baby

Sunday, September 16th 2018, 9:19pm

Hi all,
Heather sounds scary, hope things turn out not too be too severe, how is he doing in himself?
We moved house last week it’s been a mad week but starting to feel at home now

Hope everyone is well, miss our chats
xx
Pip :thumbup:

1st IVF Nov 2013 - mmc (blighted ovum)
2nd IVF ICSI sept 2014 - freeze all
Dec2014 FET :BFP: :BFP: it's twins xxx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE