Thursday, November 15th 2018, 10:33pm

Hello again gyte.. yes Martha we are all back again lol
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

Glee

Reg: Sep 4th 2018

Friday, November 16th 2018, 1:02am

Hi Gyte, just read your comment about Synarel-I am 3 days in to using it and felt fine until tonight! Cant sleep because of the nausea!! How is yours making you feel?

Gyte

Reg: Jan 24th 2018

Friday, November 16th 2018, 12:52pm

Hi Gyte

We were all here this time last year ..
Hey girl
Yea that's rights. How are you? How things go this time?

Gyte

Friday, November 16th 2018, 12:54pm

Hi Gyte, just read your comment about Synarel-I am 3 days in to using it and felt fine until tonight! Cant sleep because of the nausea!! How is yours making you feel?
Im already week number 4 in synarel.
Have a horrible headache every single day. Mood swings. My fiance almost can't cope with me.
And now start show up light bleeding every day.. but its looks like is a side effect of synarel

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gyte" (Nov 16th 2018, 12:58pm)

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Friday, November 16th 2018, 1:22pm

Hi Gyte

I’m good I don’t have my PTC until the 28th November. I’m living in hope I will get to start on the 10th December as it shouldn’t be impacted by Christmas closures .You will be on the 2week wait by then. I’m not looking forward to the synaral as it really made me sick the last time after about 10days.

Gyte

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 12:07am

Hi Gyte

I’m good I don’t have my PTC until the 28th November. I’m living in hope I will get to start on the 10th December as it shouldn’t be impacted by Christmas closures .You will be on the 2week wait by then. I’m not looking forward to the synaral as it really made me sick the last time after about 10days.
hope this time all of us finish with happy ends.
Im live with a crazy moods horrible headache for a month.. this Sunday gonna start take a tables . Hopefully its will help .. today book few appointments to do acupuncture .. drinking pomegranate natural juice every day, Brazilian nuts and vitamin D .

Gyte

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 12:09am

Hello again gyte.. yes Martha we are all back again lol
Oh hey .. looks like really we all back again ...how are you my dear?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gyte" (Nov 17th 2018, 12:10am)

Amro

Reg: Mar 4th 2018

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 8:52am

Morning all! Looks I should be starting the sprays 6th of December. Just phoned the clinic to advise the start of the flow and the nurse said I should get my schedulle within 2 weeks. Secretly hoping it will not take that long...
Martha- seems we will be very close with our dates!

Martha1

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 3:28pm

Amro, I really hope I get to start on the 10th keeping fingers and toes crossed

• "Babycakes88" started this thread

Reg: Sep 24th 2017

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 7:53pm

Hi pup18, I hope all went well today. There was no way I was getting a 5 day transfer as I was rushed into hospital the day after transfer. My ovaries were measuring 7cms so I was kept in for a week. It was hard to hear but it was for the best. On the morning of day 5 I called the embryologist and told them what was going on. At that stage we had 10 embryo out of 18 to freeze. I'm on my second FET.. fingers crossed it's the last for a while.
Sending everyone positive vibes.

Reg: May 18th 2015

Monday, November 19th 2018, 12:18pm

Hi gyte I’m good thank you . Starting synarel on Friday . Kind of excited and dreading it lol
sparkle
Ready for ivf round 2
:dust:

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Monday, November 19th 2018, 10:41pm

As Baby cakes that sounded awful. You had so many to freeze though! Saturday went ok. Just the waiting game now xx

Martha1

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 4:40pm

Hi ladies, payments done and out of the way. I asked the receptionist out of curiosity what medication I was going to be on this time and she said 450 bemfola (8 o) . On my last cycle I was on 225 then increased to 300 on the last couple of days and got 8 eggs. I’m thinking ....as I told the Dr this was our final attempt.... it’s all in lol.

Jo31

Ace

Reg: Aug 30th 2017

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 8:34pm

Still no schedule in the post, they said to ring in if I hadn’t heard in 14 days which is tomorrow. The phone line isn’t open tomorrow so it’ll have to be Thursday, dreading them saying I can’t start next week....

Martha1

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 9:35pm

I hope you get your schedule Jo31... the only thing keeping ,me holding onto hope is my day 21 will be 10th-13th dec which means I won’t need to be seen for scan etc until the New Year, so not impacted by closures. My husbands keeps saying to prepare myself that it won’t be until day 21 in January but I’m living in hope :thumbsup:

Jo31

Ace

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 9:43pm

My day 21 is the 28th next week and I’ve been counting it down since my PTC landed on my day 23, it was already annoying that I had been so close to that cycle, never mind now.

Amro

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 10:22pm

Jo, fingers crossed you get your schedule asap. I'm in my first week of waiting for it to arrive. Was also told it can take up to 2 weeks. Though when I phoned on Sat, the nurse couldn't find my file and just took a note of the details...

Etoot

Reg: Jan 8th 2018

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 10:59pm

Hi ladies had my PTC today, starts sprays on Friday right through to injections 28th dec with 1st scan not until 4th jan.. it’s extremely long!!

sparkle we will be going along side be side at this rate!!

Was so happy to get this news today and came out to find out one of my employees had past away, such a bitter sweet day, so devastated is an understatement!

Jan25

Reg: Apr 18th 2018

Tuesday, November 20th 2018, 11:35pm

First timer - any info please :)

Hey ladies!

Sorry I don’t really know all the lingo on here, hopefully I’ll catch up soon!

My husband and I were at the top of the waiting list about 6 months ago for ICSI but we had to postpone due to my other half being away for work in a high risk zika location. We have just got a letter to go for a review, since it’s coming up to the end of our postponement... does anyone know if this means we will be back to the top of the list soon or what happens if you have postponed? We are at the RFC in the Royal.. kind of nervous now as not sure what will happen next or if it’ll be another wait for a while! Looking forward to hearing from you all and hope your journeys are going well. Xx

Jo31

Ace

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 1:54pm

Hey Jan25, I’m not sure what happens, I’m sure someone on this has delayed.

I got my schedule today, I’m on Synarel from Wednesday for nearly a month, first injection is due Christmas Day !!!!! Who in their right mind is looking forward to injections for a Christmas present lol just thankful I don’t have to wait. My first scan is New Year’s Eve.
Etoot, seems strange you starting 5 days before me yet your injections and first scan after me, must be to do with the holidays.

Etoot

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 2:09pm

Jo that is strange, nurse said that was to do with appts, I wonder is it because of ur consultant maybe, my first injection isnt until 28th, I’m starting on 375 units of bemfola as well which seems extremely high but she said because of my age (37) not to expect double figures of eggs and there’s no chance of over stimulating either... going to be a crazy Christmas for all us ladies!!

Jo31

Ace

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 2:14pm

Actually read your comment again and forgot to say sorry for your loss in work, sad times.
I’m on 375 injections as well, I’m 32 but slightly low AMH so said they would go high. We are going to have a fun Christmas..

Etoot

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 2:41pm

Thanks jo, it was very sudden, was a lot to take in yesterday!

At least there is a few of us on the same timeline now for support, this is my first time and I have learned so much from reading the threads. None of my family know as they will worry too much and I’d rather concentrate on me instead of answering questions, sometimes I think am I being selfish not confiding, it’s so strange but it’s very personal!

Jo31

Ace

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 2:51pm

I have 2 good friends that know, but I’m the same family wise, none of them know as they would want to know every single detail and my mother in law is a talker so it wouldn’t be long until the whole country knew and it’s not something i want gossiped about. I found this site a godsend but the nurse I had my PTC with wasn’t impressed, she said I would be safer of it as everyone is different and we shouldn’t be comparing. I don’t use it to compare, it’s just great to be able to see that we all have support from strangers.

Martha1

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 10:19pm

Hi jo31&Etoot
I haven’t told anyone about our last treatment or the one coming up. Jo31 we have a similar family makeup by the sounds of things. Well my cycle started today ( I know TMI but sure we talk about everything on here lol) so putting my cycle day 21 on the 11th December so here’s hoping all goes to plan at my PTC on the 28th. I forgot to mention they have asked my husband to provide a sample and could only fit him in the next day as they plan to freeze as a back up plan so there’s more to choose from on EC day so it’s a night in Belfast for us.

Etoot

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 10:37pm

Jo I agree with u, u can get completely consumed and worried because someone else is getting Symtoms but each of us is different, I really hope I carry this thought through the whole process, I’m glad that when I get towards the end il be back in work even thou I may take some time of, but it will be a welcome distraction!

My mother is the biggest worrier, I’m her only daughter and my problem is hers effectively and she will talk, even thou it’s only my great aunt etc etc, it will spread, my mother in law is unreal, wud not even call to be house without an invitation, totally old school but a real lady!

Martha Im sad u have done this before but glad of ur knowledge, it’s so bittersweet, im sat back an read the threads so long I’ve felt like a third wheel intruding but it’s he only way we actually learn!

Ps sorry that was so long!!!

Jo31

Ace

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 11:00pm

I’m forever on this site just reading others stories, so much easier to know what’s ahead, it’s better to be prepared than blind on this journey.

Gyte

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 11:53pm

Hey Jan25, I’m not sure what happens, I’m sure someone on this has delayed.

I got my schedule today, I’m on Synarel from Wednesday for nearly a month, first injection is due Christmas Day !!!!! Who in their right mind is looking forward to injections for a Christmas present lol just thankful I don’t have to wait. My first scan is New Year’s Eve.
Etoot, seems strange you starting 5 days before me yet your injections and first scan after me, must be to do with the holidays.
Hey so our shedule is similar. Im already in week 5 with synarel spray and the last 4 days start to take tablets us well..
For me another two weeks left ..
Try my best to stay calm..
Wish you all the best .. i was really struggling this tine..

Jo31

Ace

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 12:22pm

Guys, hope the struggle is worth it in the end!!!! Hopefully not too much for you left.

Amro

Monday, November 26th 2018, 7:46pm

Hi all, received my schedulle today and will be starting the sprays on 6th of Dec, following with injections from the 27th! Excited but super nervous...

Etoot

Monday, November 26th 2018, 10:21pm

Hi Amro, I started sprays on fri and am getting on grand so far, feel dead on, don’t start injections until the 28th so we will be pretty close in the end!! It’s great to get this far c

Amro

Monday, November 26th 2018, 10:34pm

Oh that's great Etoot. Hoping it will be similar for me. All the Christmas parties to attend and it's already hard with no alcohol :D

Etoot

Monday, November 26th 2018, 10:44pm

Oh I know don’t talk... to be brutally honest I love my wee glass of wine, I’m dreading how to get away with it lol x

Martha1

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 8:39pm

Well ladies I have my PTC tomorrow hoping all goes well and I get to start on the 11th dec

Amro

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 10:18pm

Fingers crossed Martha!

tvt

Reg: Oct 16th 2016

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 10:25pm

Good luck Martha

Martha1

Thursday, November 29th 2018, 6:39pm

Hi Ladies I start on the 11th Dec on sprays for 28 days then injections ec estimated 21st January :thumbsup:

Gyte

Friday, November 30th 2018, 10:08pm

Hey ladies,
Hope all do well.
Yesterday i just had my lining scan. Looks like everything is going by the plan. And my big day will be on Thursday.
Just still keep felling terrible..

Jo31

Ace

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 9:40pm

I’m such a drama queen, I’ve only been on the sprays from Wednesday and find them so hard to stomach, they just run down the back of my throat and make me sneeze badly!!! They are rotten lol

Martha1

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 3:41pm

Well girls I genuinely don’t know how to start this but as you know we got our medication on Wednesday past to start on the 11th Dec. What I didn’t mention was my husband had a semen analysis on Thursday morning . We were expecting a phone call on Thursday and when we didn’t hear anything we thought all was ok. Come Friday nothing would do I called only to be told there was an emergency appointment set for us this Friday as there was no sperm ;( . The test this Friday is to see if it was a flook sample or if in fact something has happened to stop it being produced. If that is the case it’s likely treatment will be cancelled. My heart is broken ... there was always an issue with numbers but there was always enough for icsi. Keep us in your prayers for Friday .

Im putting this out there in hope that someone might have experienced this ?

Jo31

Ace

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:23pm

I’m sorry to hear that Martha, hopefully someone can give you some advice.

Amro

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:24pm

Oh Martha...it's such a stressful situation overall and now news like this...I really hope this was just a fluke and you'll get enough swimmers for Icsi. Keeping everything crossed for you!

Jo, I'm starting the sprays in Thursd, for 3 weeks. Not sure how I'll cope with the side effects- already struggling with headaches.

Reg: Apr 13th 2018

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 8:58pm

Martha sorry to hear this. I don't have advice/experience but will say a prayer that it's just a off sample and all will be good next time. X

Amro

Thursday, December 6th 2018, 9:15pm

Hey,
How is everyone? I've started my sprays today - exactly a year and 2 days ago we were in seeing Dr Agbaje for the first time.
Also, keep blurting to people about us going through IVF. There may a lot of annoying questions in the future...who did you tell about the treatment?

Martha- fingers crossed for tomorrow

tvt

Reg: Oct 16th 2016

Yesterday, 12:06am

Hi Martha how did your appointment go? Thinking of you x

Reg: Mar 24th 2017

Yesterday, 12:51am

Hi Martha, I really hope your appointment went well and that they were able to get sperm from your hubbys sample. I just want to say that I understand how your feeling. My hubby doesn't produce any sperm, none of his samples whether any and he had to give a few to make sure it wasn't a fluke too. However they were able yo extract sperm surgically from hubby to use in icsi treatment so there's another option if it wasn't great news today. If he was producing sperm before then may be there's some way to help it along as well. Fingers crossed for good news x
ICSI #1 - April/May 2018
4 eggs - 2 x day3 embryos - :BFN: ;(
ICSI #2 - Sept/Oct 2018
5 eggs - 2 x day5 early blasts - :BFN: ;(

Martha1

Today, 3:32pm

Hi Girls
Sorry only getting on now had a girly weekend in Belfast only home.It was good news , they tested only 30% of his sample and found 4 good and 10 dead but the embryologist said that if there was 4 in each 30% we were looking at around 12 good sperm . Not enough to freeze so we were warned that as it happened once ( no sperm) that we will have to mentally prepare for a freeze all on day of collection if there is none. All in all I’m feeling hopeful, starting sprays on Tuesday for 28 days ... thought that was abit long but hey hoo they must know what their doing . Also I have hubby on every vitamin going :thumbsup:

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Today, 6:22pm

Amazing news Martha! Few Brazil nuts a day is supposed to work wonders for sperm too xx