You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "Misty2017" started this thread

Reg: Jan 24th 2017

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 9:00pm

Hey ladies hope your all okay :)

Still no scan date letter letter so i phoned the midwifes at 2.30, midwife said you appointment was today at 2.20. bloody typical they sent the letter to my old address even tho midwifes appointment was in the new address. But on a good note they said can you come in the next 30mins ( my day off and fella came home at 12 :) perfect timing) never got dressed so quick in my life : D Baby looks amazing all looks good and measuring 12+4 so new EDD 03/08/19. Had the NT test done. Took ages for the scan the baby was being a bugger and i had to leave the scan twice to let a bit of wee out. Wiggling everyway it wasn't suppose to. My ovaries were still enlarged so they were getting in the way aswell. Best day ever!!!! next scan booked for march at 20 weeks also consultant app in feb and next midwife app in feb.

Good luck tomorrow Pup :thumbsup:

Cherry any new on your app yet ?

Cherry3

Reg: Aug 11th 2018

Wednesday, January 23rd 2019, 9:56pm

Congrats Misty!! so happy for you :) happy days! some timing you happen to call your midwife 10 mins after your missed appointment!! mind reader! XD

I ended up calling this morning to double check if there was any appointment for me and the lovely lady on the phone told me 8th of February. When I got home after work the bloody letter had arrived! typical! had I not called the letter wouldn't have arrived I bet ya.

It'll be our first midwife appointment but says to come with full bladder for the scan, so I'm assuming it's a combined appointment of both midwife and the 12 week scan?

I have been reading about NT scans and it looks like they are not offered on the NHS in NI, due to abortion being illegal. I wouldn't choose abortion but still I would like the test done just to know and prepare yourself if something was to be wrong. Honestly NI is so backwards in some areas, really annoying! We have to think if we're going to have it privately. Annoyed we have to pay for something that others in the UK get on the NHS- we pay our taxes too!

Good luck tomorrow Pup!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Reg: Jan 23rd 2018

Children: TTC # 1

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 6:21pm

Hello girls,

Exciting that you had your scan misty. It's so lovely to see them looking like a baby isn't it. Had mine today and s/He was a proper wriggler. Was kicking the whole time and jumping around. Had another taking blood nightmare. Took 3 nurses to try, both arms and both hands until they got anywhere. I feel bruised!! I was measuring 2 dsys ahead but they didn't change my due date, so still 5th. What was your neck measurement for the downs test? Mine was 2mm.
Glad you have your date Cherry. Doesn't seem fair that you have to pay for the test xx

Cherry3

Friday, January 25th 2019, 11:25am

So happy for you Pup!! Congrats!! Sounds amazing xx

Friday, January 25th 2019, 2:34pm

Hey ladies :)

Pup they didn't tell me the measurements, just hoping all come back okay x

cherry i'm glad you finally have a date, i like that its combined app. It is a bummer about the NT test, its so unfair how things are worked out x

Saturday, January 26th 2019, 6:53pm

Thanks girls. How many weeks are you cherry?

Yeah the wait for results is nervous hopefully won't be too much longer xx

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 8:48pm

Hi ladies hope you all okay :)

I received my NT results today great new low risk on all :)
i've also booked a gender scan for the 25th feb, just can't wait to see little one again :thumbsup:

Do any of you have to see a consultant ?
just over a week to go cherry bet your excited.x
Hope you got good results pup x

Ash1984

Reg: Sep 5th 2017

Monday, February 4th 2019, 5:45pm

Hi girls I’ve took a break from posting but thought I’d update u all I rang the hospital today and they told me I’ll be receiving my review appointment in the next couple of weeks so excited. Glad everyone else is keeping well. 2019 will be my year !!! Xx

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 2:19pm

Great news Ash i really wish you all the best xx

Cherry and pup hope your both okay not spoke to you both in a while xx

Cherry3

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 9:05pm

Hi Misty! Sorry been a bit off the site. Glad to hear your results were good :) I see you have decided to find out the sex? My OH is determined to find it out too. Any preference? I have none whatsoever but I know some people do.

Ash I really hope 2019 is indeed your year! I'm glad you're in such positive mindset :) keep us posted on your journey, I'll have everything crossed for you xx

Not much going on here, just waiting for Friday for the scan :)

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 9:30pm

Hello Girls,

Every time I try and come on here, the site is down!!

Glad you're all doing well. I finally got my results on Saturday and am low risk for all too. So relieved. It was such a long wait!

We're not going to find out the sex, so another long wait of guessing! I would have done but my husband wants a surprise.

Next midwife app is 13th Feb, hoping to hear the heart beat, but not sure if too early? Can't wait to feel kicks, guessing that's gonna be a while yet. Has anyone got a bump yet?

Hope your scan goes well on Friday Cherry, it's so exciting to see them looking like a proper baby now.

Misty, I'll be seeing a consultant too, but not heard when.

Glad you have some plans Ash. 2019 is our year xx

Reg: May 18th 2015

Friday, February 8th 2019, 11:06am

hi girls

just thought id pop on and let yous know i have my first scan on monday!! ill be 6 weeks 6 days
please tell me you all felt so nervous before it... i just can stop thinking about it , im too scared to get excited lol x
sparkle

:dust:

Friday, February 8th 2019, 2:55pm

Hey ladies :)

Hope your all well,

Sparkle good luck for monday the worry doesn't get any easier unfortunately i'm a nervous wreck everytime i'm about to have a scan. I think i will start to settle after 20 week one : D

Cherry good luck today hope everything is okay :)

Pup hope your okay hun :)

I had another scan yesterday little one is lay face down : D and was hiccuping away, wish i just could stare at the screen all day. i'm so in love already. Only 2 weeks monday and hopefully we will find out if its a boy or girl eekk i'm so excited xx

Reg: Apr 13th 2018

Friday, February 8th 2019, 7:24pm

Ladies have you any tips or recommendations for transfer. This will be my 3rd time and I want to give it my best shot. 1st time i took 1 week off work, 2nd time 2 weeks off. I was off alcohol months in advantage of treatment. I'm normally very active and my diet is so so! I do like chocolate but who doesn't! I haven't tried Accupunture. The consultant suggested to me when I started this process that i would be wasting my money.

Friday, February 8th 2019, 7:25pm

Forgot to mention it's great seeing you girls still on here sharing your stories and supporting each other

Cherry3

Friday, February 8th 2019, 9:23pm

That's wonderful Misty! Did you have a private scan?

We had ours today, everything is good. It is amazing to see them move away like crazy! I cried of pure emotion, makes it so real- it was like an instant bonding with them, my heart could burst! We were there for good 3 hours! Had the scan, bloods and other tests, saw the midwife, the consultant, the antenatal team! It was long but glad to get everything done in one go- nicely organized.

Sparkle congrats on your pregnancy! I'm a very calm person in life so I found it easy to stay calm but there's nothing wrong with being nervous!! It's completely normal! It's a big moment! Best of luck and enjoy it! Xx

Good luck Hopefully! Only took half day off, transfer was in the afternoon so just relaxed and went for dinner afterwards. Didn't take any more time off. I did all the internet tips of eating pinneapple and nuts. Walked at least an hour everyday, keep the blood flowing! And we talked to the little one! I'm sure none of it really mattered and we just got lucky but it's nice to do things and feel like we did our best!! Fingers crossed for you xx

I'm glad to hear you enjoy reading our stories! I must say I stepped back a bit from the site cause I feel bit guilty sharing good news in a place full of people that are hurting! Infertility is so bloody hard- such a heartbreaking journey.

Hope everyone is well and good luck to you all xx :)

Friday, February 8th 2019, 10:12pm

Thanks for the msg Cherry. You sound a bit like me, I'm very calm and everyone can't believe how relaxed I am but think there is no point stressing. Just thought I'd ask for advice just in case.

It's great to hear your pregnancy is going so well.

It's hard to hear pregnancy news but this place is different. Everyone on here is in the same boat and we've all had our struggles so I genuinely love hearing the good news and it keeps me thinking positively that it will happen one day. Take care of yourself x

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 1:14pm

Cherry no its was an NHS scan, they checked my ovaries they are still very enlarged from treatment so they were just checking them.
i'm so glad your appointment went well hun x

hopefully- I took 10 days of work, no alcohol ate pretty much the same, i never tried acupuncture. I wish you all the best for transfer hun x

Monday, February 11th 2019, 2:03pm

Hello, hope everyone is doing ok.

Congratulations on your pregnsncy Sparkle, how did your scan go?

Hopefully- fingers crossed it'll be 3rd time lucky for you, like it was for me. Is this a fresh or frozen cycle? I did a few things differently for my third cycle, but hard to tell what made the difference or if it was just luck. I started acupunture before I started the cycle (fresh). I had an endometrial scratch, and used embryo glue. I didn't have any time off but didn't walk our dogs for the two weeks after transfer. Good luck!

Hope your body ok Cherry and Misty, when do you next have midwife apps/scans? Xx

Monday, February 11th 2019, 9:56pm

Thanks pup. It's a FET. My 1st was FET and 2nd was fresh. I'll keep yous posted x

Ash1984

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 7:43pm

Hey girlies hope your all well? I got my review letter in post today 11th March so excited :)

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 9:30pm

Wahoo Ash that's great news - bet you can't wait!

Ash1984

Friday, February 15th 2019, 8:53am

I really can’t wait hopefully...hoping I will have better luck with my wee frozen babies

Wednesday, February 20th 2019, 8:57am

Hope everyone is doing ok xx

Cherry3

Monday, March 4th 2019, 8:24pm

It looks like the site is back up finally!

How is everyone doing?

Have you had your transfer yet Hopefully? I hope all is going well. Fingers crossed for you xx

Ash, great to hear you're in such a positive mindset :) Do you have any dates yet for your FET?

Pup and Misty how are you keeping?

We had our sex scan, it's a boy! partner is delighted. We would have been over the moon either way but he did have a tiny bit of a preference for a boy :D

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 11:53am

Exciting news Cherry! We've got our 20 week scan next Friday, but not finding out.....only another 22 weeks to wait ha ha!!

Have you felt any kicking yet? I haven't felt anything major but think possibly something bubbling xx

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 5:31pm

Hello ladies

Feels like this site has been down forever : D Hope your all well x

Cherry that's great news we also had our sex scan and were having a girl :) how far are you now ?

pup i don't know how your doing it i couldn't wait haha i'm to impatient.

I've been quite busy had a skip and cleared the spare room ready to paint were trying to get the nursery started. Bought a new car will pick up on Thursday my old car would not fit a pram in also only 3 doors so bought a bigger one with 5 doors so excited about that.
Got my 20 week scan booked for the 18 march, can't believe were almost half way through. I've still refused to buy any baby things till 20 week scan is out of the way, my mother on the other hand has gone mad!!!

Have you 2 bought anything yet ? x

Cherry3

Tuesday, March 5th 2019, 8:24pm

Congrats Misty!! :D a little girl!! I was convinced we were having a girl too! You sound super busy! so lovely to have projects to do around the house in preparation. We have been decluttering the house too.

Ah Pup so exciting!! I'm only 16 weeks now so still a month for us for the anomaly scan. Haven't felt a thing yet. Midwife said that most people start feeling around 18-20 weeks onwards. Best of luck for your scan, hope all is perfect xx

We haven't bought a single thing yet, the very only thing we have for the baby is a dummy holder my SIL made for the baby over Xmas - she is crafty like that and although she knew it was early she said she couldn't help herself. We have it on display with the scan pics :heart:

Wednesday, March 6th 2019, 3:14pm

Ah exciting that you know the sex misty! My husband did say this morning for the first time ever, shall we find out!? I still don't think we will but have 8 days to decide. Our scan is next Friday.

We were gonna wait until 20 weeks to buy anything, but at the weekend bought some vests in the sale. My mum has started knitting despite being told to wait ha ha!

Do you have bumps yet?.'

Reg: May 18th 2015

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 9:50am

Hi girls congratulations on finding out the sex of your babies and glad everyone is keeping well . We had a scan last night and all looks perfect measuring 10 weeks 1 day. Was wriggling around like crazy on the screen I couldn’t believe it! Can’t wait for my next scan now. I’m so impatient lol x
sparkle

:dust:

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 3:51pm

Ah amazing news sparkle x

Reg: Mar 6th 2018

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 9:35pm

Fab news sparkle

Friday, March 8th 2019, 2:24pm

Hey ladies

sparkle that's great news :) When is your next scan ?

pup i have one when i lay down : D clothes are getting tighter also, i have seen so many people less weeks than me and there massive, i suppose we will pop at some point.

I'm sure i felt baby move the last couple of days had tiny little taps and lay in bed last night and my stomach was flat then had these funny feelings and pop stomach was big and there was baby poking right out, strange feelings but happy i can finally feel her,i can't wait for the propper kicks Any movements yet ladies ?

Saturday, March 9th 2019, 1:59pm

Ah that's nice to feel.

I'm struggling to get any jeans or trousers to fit now, but do feel chubby rather than bumpy. Saw friend yesterday who said it was a bump so who knows. I can't tell if I've felt anything or not, hard to tell. Sometimes I think it was something. Hopefully at my scan on Friday it'll move and I'll feel it xx

Cherry3

Monday, March 11th 2019, 9:45pm

Ah Congrats Sparkle!! : D Wonderful!

I just go my first maternity jeans, sooo comfy, love them XD

Good luck on Friday Pup :)

Ash1984

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 7:10pm

Hey guys glad to hear everyone is doing well. We had our review appointment yesterday following our failed fresh in December. Signed all the paperwork and he says we will be called in 2-3 months, they are only going to transfer one which I was a bit disappointed about but he says that they remain positive as my embryos are good quality. Fingers crossed xx

Cherry3

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 9:15pm

Great to hear from you Ash :) hoping for a very quick 2 months for you so!

Remember that only takes one, stay positive :D I'll have all my fingers crossed for you xx

Friday, March 15th 2019, 2:50pm

Hey ladies

Good luck today pup hope all goes well :)

Ash- i'm glad things are moving forward, finger crossed times goes quick for you :)

Cherry- my maternity jeans should be here tomorrow :) cant wait, i'm sick of my trousers digging in : D

Gyte

Reg: Jan 24th 2018

Sunday, March 17th 2019, 12:12pm

Hello ladies
Long time not been here..
Congratulations to all of us. Looks like second round is more successful

So nice to read .. Really happy for all of us..
Im 17+2 had my scan last Monday Its a girl gingebaby bab21 im just over the moon.. Still can't believe is finally happening .

Sunday, March 17th 2019, 7:03pm

Hello,
20 week scan went well, I was so nervous! We didn't find out the sex though, so 20 weeks of guessing coming up!

Congratulations Gyte! It's hard to believe isn't it. Even with a baby moving about on a scan, I still can't believe it's happening. I'm sure it'll feel very real when we have them in our arms! Xx

Gyte

Reg: Jan 24th 2018

Sunday, March 17th 2019, 8:41pm

Hello,
20 week scan went well, I was so nervous! We didn't find out the sex though, so 20 weeks of guessing coming up!

Congratulations Gyte! It's hard to believe isn't it. Even with a baby moving about on a scan, I still can't believe it's happening. I'm sure it'll feel very real when we have them in our arms! Xx
That is amazing news if 20 weeks scan went ok. Im a wee bit worry .. Can't wait this scan to pass .. the last two scans our princess was very active. Was keep moving all the time. With yours was the same ?
I ask doctor or it normal and he just start to lathing

Friday, March 29th 2019, 6:46pm

Hope everyone is doing ok?

When is your 20 week scan Gyte? My baby was moving loads in my scan. They struggled to get the measurements they needed as it was all over the place.

I'm seeing consultant next week when I'll be 22 weeks, not entirely sure what the app is for but I'll let you know xx

Monday, April 1st 2019, 8:11pm

Hey ladies hope your all well :)

Been waiting for the completion of 20 week scan for 2 weeks little lady way being a madam. All completed and good so far.
At my 20 week scan little lady wouldn't let them check her heart they also noticed baby had Echogenic bowel ( safe to say i was shitting my self after reading the internet) had a scan with the consultant a few days later and all looked well ( bowel looked okay, i was so relieved) but baby was still being a bugger and still couldn't check the heart. so scan 3 today and finally got a good shot of the heart :)

How is everyone else doing ?

pup my consultant app was just to check blood pressure, urine sample and to book the extra scans for 28, 32, 36 weeks. Hope app goes well.

Cherry3

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 8:51pm

Congrats Gyte!! a baby girl!! soooo lovely :thumbsup:

Pup and Misty so happy to hear your scans went well, even tho the babies weren't collaborating! XD

Just passed 20 weeks ourselves and started feeling the baby!! is such a weird and amazing feeling!! We have the anomaly scan on Friday, looking forward to it now.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx :)

Friday, April 12th 2019, 8:26pm

Hello, nice to hear from you both. Glad all looks ok with your little lady misty, that must have been scary.

I'm going to be having a 28 and 36 week scan, so will be nice to see the little fidget again. It's been a big gap between appointments, will be nice for reassurance.

Hope your scan went ok Cherry.

We still haven't bought anything major so need to get our skates on xx

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 4:41pm

Hey ladies hope your well :)

cherry i hope your scan went well hun :)

pup can you believe were nearly 25 weeks, just had my midwife app and all is looking well, such a strange feeling baby moving around but i love it.

Decided to give up work on the 7th July, hoping to have saved enough by then to take until January off. Wish i could take more but it is what it is.
Baby's room is decorated just have to put the nursery furniture together and then the finishing touches. All baby stuff bought already :thumbsup:

How are you all doing ? xx

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE