You are not logged in.

Unread posts

lulu27

• "lulu27" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "lulu27" started this thread

Reg: Mar 11th 2006

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 11:43am

Daylight Robbery!!!

Just rang the Hospital nursery to see how much it will cost to have my twins when I go back to work, it will be £70 per day for the both of them!!!! OMG They don't even offer a sibling discount it's ludicrous, I'm only going to be doing 15 hours a week so that will be half my wages!!!. My best and trusted friend has said she'll have them 1 weekday so I was going to work a shift then around hers she's a nurse too and then 1 weekend day then dh would have them, if dh was away i'm sure family would have them. Just worrying that she wont really want to do this as is a big committment (she assures me she'd love it!!), then when she has a baby i'd help her out as she will be in the same postion. Shall i just go with that for now and see how it works then I can always enrol in a nursery if it gets too hard?? I mean it wll save me nearly £300 per month.

• "londonchic" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 18th 2005

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 11:53am

is there any way child tax credits could help? childcare is soooo expensive these days

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 12:09pm

Then they moan that not enough parents are returning to work, but its not as if anyone makes it easy is it?! :O

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

lulu27

• "lulu27" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "lulu27" started this thread

Reg: Mar 11th 2006

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 3:08pm

No not eligible for any help as dh earns ok ish wage, but still not enough to support all of us!!! I am literally going to be working just to pay for their childcare it's madness!!! Ah well such is life!!! xxx

Reg: Jul 30th 2006

Wednesday, August 8th 2007, 3:15pm

I know, it sucks! I know if I go back to work in the next couple of years, pretty much everything I earn will go on childcare for the twins. They don't make it easy!
Me 35, DH 31 [zx075]
Bilateral hydrosalpinges discovered May 06
Bilateral salpingectomy June 06
1st IVF August 06 BFN
2nd IVF January 07 BFP Twins!!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE