You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ellied

• "ellied" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 9:24pm

soft boiled eggs

Does anyone know when soft boiled eggs are allowed? The seniors have been telling me I should be giving T (2 yrs and 6 days) soft boiled eggs.

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 9:27pm

"should"? if you want to I'm sure it will be fine as eggs are lion brand these days. but if T likes his eggs the way you already make them then there isn't a problem is there!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 10:57pm

I agree. Do you make a point of avoiding soft boiled eggs? If so you could probably stop that ... if you want to..... if you do them firm yolked anyway then why change?

I get eggs from my Mum who has a flock of hens... rescued battery hens of various ages, fed on 'stuff' from her kitchen and allowed to roll about it muck. The eggs I get are sometimes a little on the errr filthy side....and I'll admit that I never considered that they were not suitable for my children. If she toddled over and stuck her toast into her Dad's runny fried egg then I didn't stop her.

I think that by T's age, he should be able to manage a soft boiled egg without any problems. If you knew the lengths I go to to give my DD a boiled egg ..... :rolleyes: lets just say that it has to be cooked VERY specifically and some eggs just don't make the grade :D

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE