You are not logged in.

Unread posts

ellied

• "ellied" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 9:24pm

soft boiled eggs

Does anyone know when soft boiled eggs are allowed? The seniors have been telling me I should be giving T (2 yrs and 6 days) soft boiled eggs.

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 9:27pm

"should"? if you want to I'm sure it will be fine as eggs are lion brand these days. but if T likes his eggs the way you already make them then there isn't a problem is there!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Sunday, August 26th 2007, 10:57pm

I agree. Do you make a point of avoiding soft boiled eggs? If so you could probably stop that ... if you want to..... if you do them firm yolked anyway then why change?

I get eggs from my Mum who has a flock of hens... rescued battery hens of various ages, fed on 'stuff' from her kitchen and allowed to roll about it muck. The eggs I get are sometimes a little on the errr filthy side....and I'll admit that I never considered that they were not suitable for my children. If she toddled over and stuck her toast into her Dad's runny fried egg then I didn't stop her.

I think that by T's age, he should be able to manage a soft boiled egg without any problems. If you knew the lengths I go to to give my DD a boiled egg ..... :rolleyes: lets just say that it has to be cooked VERY specifically and some eggs just don't make the grade :D

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE