You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mrsjasper

Megastar

• "mrsjasper" started this thread

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Friday, November 16th 2007, 5:54pm

Garden Centres

Our local garden centre has a fantastic Christmas display. It has moving polar bears and DD loves it. She spent ages 'talking' to them and giggling.

There are 3 other big garden centres nearby so guess what we are doing this weekend! And best off all its free!

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Friday, November 16th 2007, 7:03pm

Good plan!!!

Reg: Mar 6th 2006

Friday, December 28th 2007, 2:25pm

I was at a garden centre this morning and they have all their Christmas gear at half price.
My Mum bought this beautiful wee Santa, it should have been 33 quid and the lady noticed her admiring it and said she could have it for 10 quid, my sister got some stuff too (I never bothered, I can’t get enthusiastic about Christmas stuff immediately after the event regardless of how cheap it is!). I got a Frisbee and some rawhide for my dogs though :D

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE