You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "starlight" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Sunday, May 13th 2007, 12:21pm

cant believe she is 4 on friday!!

Hi ladies

Well doesnt time fly cant belive my little (or not so little) girl is 4 on friday!!!

She has gone from 1lb 3oz prem baby to a beautiful 4 your old little girl, not so little she is so tall she is 5 - 6 year clothes and a size 12/13 shoe the same as my friends 8 year old arrrghh

I find olivias birthday very emotional i clock watch all day reliving that awful but wonderful day 18 th may 2003.

i enjoy it for olivia but when she goes to bed i cry for britain, was hoping i would feel like this, this year but if anything its worse! I t was today 4 years ago that everything started high blood pressure pain etc and it is still so raw

hopefully will be better next year

bye to this board

take care ladies

love zoexx
me 31 dh 30
me severe pcos
iui dd born 25weeks gestation
6 failed stimmed iui cycles since may 2007

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Sunday, May 13th 2007, 12:25pm

aww zoe!

this is for you hun :hugs:

i hope you have a lovely day with your miracle baby.....and heres hoping next year you will have two to celebrate...

love k xxx

ps...ill see you over in 4-9, we can talk about their antics xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

Monday, May 14th 2007, 4:17pm

RE: cant believe she is 4 on friday!!

Hi Zoe

Well done Olivia on being such a gorgeous, tall and strong little 4-year old. Zoe, you've done a great job in being her mummy for 4 years. :D I know what you mean about reliving the day - thankfully I only have happy (if painful) days to remember. I hope that maybe this year you can work through some of the raw pain and put it to rest.

Quoted

I find olivias birthday very emotional i clock watch all day reliving that awful but wonderful day 18 th may 2003.

May it be more "wonderful" than "awful" this year.

Big hugs
:hugs:
Had a total of three fresh IVF cycles and three frozen transfers (embryos and blastocysts)
m/c @ 11 weeks in 2007 DS1 and DS2 born from fresh IVF cycles :D
:D

Pootle

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Monday, May 14th 2007, 10:49pm

Hi Zoe

My daughter was a premmie (32 weeks, so quite a lot later than Olivia!) and I know exactly what you mean about watching the clock and remembering an awful, but wonderful, day. Even though I'd been diagnosed with pre-eclampsia, it was all still surreal when they told me I'd need an emergency c-section, and last year I remembered the run up to it all and have started doing so already this year (Evelyn's birthday is at the end of May). I have a feeling its part of the reason I'm not sleeping very well!!

You've obviously done a fab job, so a huge well done to you, and Olivia.

I love the name Olivia by the way!

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Soooz

Star

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: 2 sons - Natural shock 99 & ICSI miracle 04

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 6:34pm

Hiya - my ds is 4 in august and then off to school !!! We dote on him as he was borm from our first ever ICSI... But the years have flown - i know what u mean - and he is going to school not long after his birthday. Not sure how i'm gonna cope, cos he won't be my baby nemore :sadface:
:flowerbasket:

Proud mum to two sons - natural unexpected in 1999 :8o: and ICSI in 2004 : D

We must let go of the life we had planned;
to have the life waiting for us

Reg: Sep 26th 2005

Children: 6 yr old gorgeous girl, single mum now

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 6:58pm

scary them startin school isn't it? dd will only be four and a few days when she starts!

hope olivia (and you) have a fab day. She does sound like she has done very well to be so tall and strong after her tricky start. You must have looked after her very well before and after her birth. She is a credit to you Zoe, try to focus on the positive
xx
adoption...after a typically long journey, approved November 05, linked with strawb December 05, Brought our princess home May 06, aged 21 months

single mum since dec 08, and very grateful for the FZ support through the whole lot xx

** CLICK TO SUPPORT FZ **

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Tuesday, May 13th 2008, 7:00pm

Sooz, a few weeks after he starts he'll be coming home with reading books and you'll be so blown away at his genius, so happy, so proud that you created this boy... that your yearning for his baby days will quickly fade.

My baby starts school in September too. When I joined this site she was 11 months old and still in little babygros, now I'm looking at school uniform :bawl: BUT... I'm so proud to have created a little independent person who's ready to go off into the big bad world... it's a real privilege to do that.

Rufus

Star

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: One son, aged 8, daughter 1

Wednesday, May 21st 2008, 8:08pm

It's hard to believe all these wee babies are growing up. How does the time pass so fast? I would like a wee pause button sometimes! xx
Keep smiling :happy:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE