You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mrsjasper

Megastar

• "mrsjasper" started this thread

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Tuesday, January 27th 2009, 8:50pm

Biscuits

Does anyone have a good recipe for making plain biscuits with a small child. Today we have had a go at some packet ones. I have never in my life made packet mixes before but DH got it and it did come with a Night Garden biccie cutter, however the taste is very synthetic. I want a recipe that doesn't involve any copmplicated stages, ideally just stirring things together, preferably without eggs as she likes to eat the raw mixture too! I have Nigella one but it has ground almonds in it and I want to share them with my friend who has a nut allergy.

Reg: Oct 1st 2005

Tuesday, January 27th 2009, 9:16pm

I used to make shortbread biscuits. Sure they where just flour, sugar and butter think if i can remember and it was when i was a child so could be wrong it was something like 4oz flour, 40z butter 4oz sugar???? I used to love em!!! xx
Mum of 3 year old twins.
Had ICSI worked first time

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!!

Chilli

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, January 28th 2009, 9:19pm

M and I made ginger biscuits together over christmas, really easy to do :D Vege suggested them Delia again!

mrsjasper

Megastar

• "mrsjasper" started this thread

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Monday, February 9th 2009, 11:14am

Chilli, we made the Delia gingernuts one too. They turned out a bit wet but I think thats because someone kept throwing the flour on the floor and also eating great big spoonfuls of it!

Chilli

GLOBAL MODERATOR

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Tuesday, February 10th 2009, 10:23pm

:snigger:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE