You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Binky

Star

• "Binky" started this thread

Reg: Aug 27th 2006

Children: 1 beautiful Little Girl with help from clomid.

Thursday, July 10th 2008, 8:17pm

:D I will report back.
Question, so would you do the anchovies before you cook the onions and peppers, and then add the peppers and onion to the anchovy flavour oil in the pan?

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Friday, July 11th 2008, 8:26am

OK I'll give it a whirl too!
Where do I buy these posh tomatoes in a chair? Would a tin of common ones and some tom puree do? Or passatta?

Binky

Star

• "Binky" started this thread

Reg: Aug 27th 2006

Children: 1 beautiful Little Girl with help from clomid.

Friday, July 11th 2008, 10:42am

I have shares in passatta, I go through tons of the stuff.

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Friday, July 11th 2008, 12:25pm

passata would be fine.

If you are going to put onions in to avoid the anchovy burning I'd probably do the onions first and then the anchovy. Just keep the heat really low as you would for cooking onions and don't be stingy with the olive oil.

mrsjasper

Megastar

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 9:59am

Purple porridge

This is our current favourite breakfast. Make your porridge as normal with oats and milk either on the stove or in the microwave, sweeten it as you prefer, we use honey but thats not suitable for under one year olds, so a bit of sugar in that case, then get frozen blueberries from the freezer and stir them in. The porridge is instantly cool enough to eat, the fruit defrosted and it goes a gorgeous purple colour. We buy our blueberries ready frozen (they are on offer in tesco this week) but you could buy fresh and freeze them yourself. We have used raspberries too but they are not as naturally sweet and therefore you need more honey/sugar, and you don't get the purple colour. It also means DD has had around half the milk she needs in a day and a portion of fruit, and so have I!

mrsjasper

Megastar

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 8:28pm

Easy peasy dinner

Cook some pasta, drain it then stir in some grated cheese, a chopped avocado and a couple of chopped up slices of ham. Yummy. I enjoyed it too!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE