You are not logged in.

Unread posts
  • "philippa_s" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "philippa_s" started this thread

Reg: Jan 12th 2008

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 9:37pm

Pulling top!

Little Pinny has now started to pull at my top if she wants some milk. Does anyone else LO do this when they want some milk or I am just the lucky one? Bit embarrassing at times lol
2 gorgeous girls and 1 on the way

Reg: Feb 4th 2009

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 9:49pm

I think lots of babies do this. I have been exposed on more than one occasion by babies doing the top pulling thing :rolleyes:
My friends LO is doing this to me all the time just now, and he is certainly not going to be able to get anything from my boobs ( My LO is 6 now :snigger: )

nic xxx

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 9:58pm

Hi Nic

Did you do or can you do anything to stop it? Summer tops seem to equal easy access!

P x

Reg: Feb 4th 2009

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 10:17pm

All i ever do is move his hand and tell him no. I don't think there is a sure way to get them to stop....sorry !
I just make sure i wear pretty bra's that cover everything if i am wearing a low top or wear something that can't be pulled down.

Sorry i have not been any help at all have i ?

xxx

Monday, June 1st 2009, 8:29am

pretty bras lol! Not in my size :O

Always nice to know you're not alone when it comes to public exposure

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Monday, June 1st 2009, 2:22pm

I'm actually envious - at least then I'd know it was milk she wanted!

My friend's baby headbutts her when he wants feeding - which is ok at 4 months but may get painful as he gets older!

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

GemH

Star

Reg: Nov 27th 2006

Location: Romford - Me 30. MC @ 14 wks Aug 03. 7 courses of Clomid all bfn, waiting for af to start iui when shock natural bfp. M/C 29/06/2010.Separated from ex-DH in 07/10. In a new(ish) relationship with an old friend and ttc no 2 :)

Children: George 21/11/2008 - my surprise natural bfp. Oliver 09/05/2013 - my little happy chappy

Monday, June 1st 2009, 2:39pm

G used to do this but its stopping now as Im not really bfing any more!! However, I went to a work opening day for a project and took him with me, I didnt realise but he'd managed to undo my buttons so I looked v professional ur not alone!! Very clever of him dontca think!? x

Michelle

Monday, June 1st 2009, 7:42pm

C does a bit of top pulling too and also does it to others when they are holding her. She also tries to get it through my top if i'm not fast enough :snigger:

It's annoying when family members (my mil in particular) are holding her and dont want to give her back even though she is pulling at their top and trying to get milk from them :rolleyes:

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

nickate

• "nickate" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 13th 2008

Wednesday, June 3rd 2009, 7:19pm

Tobe does it too, dont have a clue how to stop it? Was gawping at another woman at tiny tots breastfeeding too as if to say hey come over here!

Kate x
Katex jilly bab13

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE