You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 4:49pm

How much?

Hi

My twins are 16 days old and im feeding them on Aptimil 1. They are currently having 4oz every 3 hours. They are now taking the full feed and we think they still maybe hungry as they dont seem settled? Should i increase to 5oz even though on the pack this feeds a 10.5lb baby every 5 hours? If so when do u think they will need feeding again every 3,4 or 5 hours? Our babies weights are approx. 5 and a half and 6lb. Any advice much needed - thanks xx
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

Michelle

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 7:13pm

I'd ignore what it says on the packaging regarding what your babies should be taking and go along with what your babies and your instincts
tell you.
As for how often they will feed if they take more - again, they will tell you :smile: but i suspect it wouldn't be much longer than they already do, every three hours is good at their age.

ICSI May 08 - BFP
Our beautiful baby girl was born February 2009
Jan 2010 natural BFP M/C 9 weeks
May 2011 - BFP
Baby boy born Jan 2012

• "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Saturday, June 6th 2009, 10:05pm

Ok, thanks alot for your advice...just getting into the swing of this! xx
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

Reg: Nov 12th 2007

Children: 1 beautiful baby girl, our little miracle!

Sunday, June 7th 2009, 2:07pm

Hi there,

I hope you don't mind me gatecrashing your thread but I was wondering how much as well. Isobel will be a month old on Tuesday) and she can have from 2-4oz every feed. She is a bit of a sicky baby although it is getting a lot better so I am trying to burp her more often but then what happens is that she falls asleep and can't get her to feed again, this doesn't happen all the time just sometimes.

She is putting on weight so I don't suppose I should worry too much?

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE