You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• "Bells" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 1:55pm

The terrible..... threes!

This morning I was greeted by this....

The stuff inside the dollshouse is 'soil'.... she made that herself by digging her nails into blue and green crayons then sprinkling the flakes onto the dollshouse and carpeted step (so that she can reach her bed) then she stood on the carpeted step and inside the dollshouse, making sure that the flakes of crayon were nicely trodden in.

Nice huh! :rolleyes: I was thrilled :rolleyes:

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 1:57pm

she was being creative at least? lmao

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 1:59pm

humph

At least I didn't have to worry about the wallpaper to the right side of her window ledge because she's already ripped that off :rolleyes:

..... I haven't seen the funny side yet.... :rolleyes:

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 1:59pm

lmao what a little angel you have Bells....... she has spirt it's great!

mind you I painted the living room and grand piano in white gloss once just after my dad had wall papered the whole room opppsss.

Missy

Superstar

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:00pm

I'll see it for you, no doubt I'll be in the same boat in a year or so and you'll be laughing at me! Does wax crayon come off?

xxx

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:01pm

8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:03pm

oh dear

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:04pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Chilli
I painted the living room and grand piano in white gloss once .

Nooooooo!!!!! 8o Oh I'd have just keeled over!!!

Quoted

Originally posted by Missy
Does wax crayon come off?

Thankfully she only 'crayoned' on non porus surfaces, the dolls house and carpeted box thingy are pretty much ruined though.

On Monday she emptied a brand new pack of baby wipes and laid them all over her bedroom 'to dry' :rolleyes:

Give me strength!!!

Missy

Superstar

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:15pm

Lolly likes emptying baby wipes out of the packet too, not sure she is doing it so they dry though! Thank god it will come off!! My little brother drew all over my newly painted bedroom in lipstick when he was about your DD's age X(

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Rivka

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:38pm

me and my best friend locked ourselves in the bathroom and coloured our faces in entirely with my big sisters expensive bright red lipstick and it stained our faces for days afterwards.

Reg: Sep 26th 2005

Children: 6 yr old gorgeous girl, single mum now

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:45pm

lmao ! I really do have an angel lmao Bells how did you (well maybe you didn't and I wouldn't blame ou!) keep your cool?
adoption...after a typically long journey, approved November 05, linked with strawb December 05, Brought our princess home May 06, aged 21 months

single mum since dec 08, and very grateful for the FZ support through the whole lot xx

** CLICK TO SUPPORT FZ **

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:46pm

lmao

This is good because you people eventually grew up into respectable and sensible adults didn't you?! (that's a statement not a question! ;) ) There's hope for her yet........

DD1 only cut her hair off and coloured in a few hundred quids worth of suede saddle with boddy glitter...... and picked a small hole in her wallpaper..... and cut her pyjamas up ..... and cut a cuddly toy up ..... and spilt nail varnish on her windowsill and all over our bathroom sink... and drew on the table in biro, gouging lines into it....

I suppose it's a right of passage..... :rolleyes:

;)

Rivka

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:52pm

I've already told you all that when very samll I used to peel back the sort of felt bath room tiles in my grandma and grnadads toilet and have a tinkle there rather than in the more traditional loo. dunno why. I'm fairly normal and respectable now :D

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:53pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Vegemite
lmao ! I really do have an angel lmao Bells how did you (well maybe you didn't and I wouldn't blame ou!) keep your cool?

I was very calm ......then I phoned DH at work and told him to have a word with her :D Actually, I did shout at her but then acted 'quietly disappointed' which she does tend to react to better. Shouting at her prompts her to respond with anger while temporarily disregarding her seems to affect her more.

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 2:54pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Rivka
I've already told you all that when very samll I used to peel back the sort of felt bath room tiles in my grandma and grnadads toilet and have a tinkle there rather than in the more traditional loo. dunno why. I'm fairly normal and respectable now :D

lmao yes, I remember that!!!!

Very reassuring to know that people eventually grow out of this kind of stuff.

I was twizzing my Mum's string of pearls around and it snapped so I shoved them under the bed and hoped she wouldn't find out ...... why are children so daft? ?(

Missy

Superstar

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 3:03pm

ermmm because they are children?! lmao

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Rivka

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 3:11pm

they are daft aren't they, perfect description!

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 3:19pm

Rivka lmao

i did some awful things as a child i stabbed big ted, i hid in M&S watching my mum run around frantically looking for me with sercurity guards shop assistants ect, i smashed up my room and blamed it on big ted was so bad that my mum sat on the stairs and cried for 2 days, painted the living room of course and only slept for 3 hours in 24 till I was 5!

But hey i am very well rounded now!

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 3:27pm

lmao lmao

I helped my mum with the housework one day when I was little...by cleaning the mahogony dining table....with her nail varnish remover. :D :D :D :D

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Missy

Superstar

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 3:44pm

lmao

Chilli you weren't very nice to big ted were you?

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Rivka

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 5:24pm

poor big ted! I hope you've made it up to him?

Speaking of hatred for particular toys, as a child me and my sister despised Hamble off Playschool or Playaway can't remember which and I remember long conversations about how crap she was! poor hanble, we really didn't like her.

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 10:07pm

Oh Bells, is it a girl thing? Or are boys just slower at everything and I've got all this to come? DS1 (also 3) has just started going through a wonderful phase of being lovely and I can just feel it in my bones that it's not going to last. He comes up to me and DS2 and plants kisses and comes and gives me a hug "because I love you". I haven't spotted any of these as cover-ups for painting on walls, but it's surely only going to be shortlived. Oh, and he's learned to say sorry! 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

I'm sure I'll be posting on here soon enough!
Had a total of three fresh IVF cycles and three frozen transfers (embryos and blastocysts)
m/c @ 11 weeks in 2007 DS1 and DS2 born from fresh IVF cycles :D
:D

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, June 20th 2007, 10:38pm

:D "sorry" is the bane of our lives at the moment. It goes like this...

DD2: *disappears from the room for a minute*
Me: Where have you been?
DD2: Sorry!
Me: ..... where have you been
DD2: Oh... I'm sorry!
Me: :rolleyes: come here......
DD2: ..... :rolleyes:
Me: have you been eating chocolate?
DD2: :) Yes, I got a pudding :) ......Sorry!
Me: :rolleyes:

I think it must be a girl thing..... I'm dreading her being a teen :rolleyes:

Missy

Superstar

Thursday, June 21st 2007, 8:09am

Oh please don't say that!! 8o

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

Ethel

Star

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Thursday, June 21st 2007, 8:54pm

lmao Bells - sorry

Hope you got it all off

I am getting my Godson some crayons from early learning that you can use in the bath and they wipe off - they sound good to me

I put marker pen on my brother's head when he was borm - I was 3 at the time and also I remember me and my friend sticking beads up our noses and going to A&E

I also when I was about 5 cut my friend's little pony tail off and she cut my hair

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• United Kingdom

Thursday, June 21st 2007, 9:47pm

lmao Ronan... you little rebel you!! It's all coming out now...... always the quiet ones and all that ;)

It came off thank goodness. I used the first thing to hand which was a sponge and Domestos bathroom spray ( ?( ). Thankfully she didn't decide to do it on the wallpaper..... :D

Today I took her to (the very crowded) Clarks shop to get some shoes... would she walk for the lady? NO ...! When the fitter asked her to walk to the wall and back she did hopping, starjumps, skipping and finally when the lady said "ok, stop running now and walk for me!" she said "I'm NOT running I'm GALLOPING!!!!!"

:whoops:

Fi'smum

United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 14th 2009

Children: 2 dd 1978 ds 1980 And 1 gorgeous granddaughter 2010 and a handsome grandson 2012

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 11:31pm

Just found this old thread.......... very funny!
Fi went out very early in the morning to the Next sale not long before Samuel was born, leaving Rich and Lily still asleep. Lily, then 2 1/2 and not long potty trained, got up and went downstairs, wet herself, took off her pyjama trousers, put them in the wash hand basin and turned the tap on. Richard came down some time later to find the downstairs loo flooded. At least she was trying to clean up after herself!
When I was about 3 or 4 I overheard my mum saying her watch needed cleaning, so I decided to surprise her and cleaned it - in the sink! : D

I'm sure some of you mums must have stories to tell..............

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Bells (28.01.2013)

Reg: Aug 1st 2009

Children: 4 boys 3 living 1 deceased

What's Up?
Life is getting there - mainly good days

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 11:47pm

just finished decorating at xmas, cos the boys (5 and 2.5) had decided to decorate the old wallpaper. so beautiful wallpaper has been up approx 4 weeks and yes you've guessed it, it has its own unique boy scribbles on it already. i give up.

whwn i sit them on the naughty step, they rip the wallpaper off the walls at the same time. they are everso slightly mischevious, little monkeys.

my youngest has just discovered how to get his cup into the downstairs toilet amd 'make his drink' - try explaing why its not a good idea 8|

boys will be boys and their mums will bury their heads in their hands :whistling:
After a long hard infertility journey, i am now reluctantly done

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE