You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rae

Star

• "Rae" started this thread

Reg: Apr 20th 2007

Children: 4

Friday, July 13th 2007, 3:04pm

So Cross ...

Just taken a precious afternoon off work (only 4 days left) to watch DD's sportsday to get there and find it was cancelled, it hasn't even rained! School's never seem to consider Mum's that are at work and have to carefully arrange their lives around these events - fair enough if it was peeing down but its actually quite nice here this afternoon :angry:

Rant over - sorry

x

Me 40
DP 43
twin boys born '93, dd born '98 [zx076]

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Friday, July 13th 2007, 3:19pm

Big bugbear of mine this :rolleyes:

Last night my (almost) eight year old daughter was at a school concert and didn't get home until 9.40pm!!! On a school night!!!

I don't think they take the parents OR the children into consideration.

Rae

Star

• "Rae" started this thread

Reg: Apr 20th 2007

Children: 4

Friday, July 13th 2007, 3:30pm

That is late - bet she's knackered today and they are such little darlings when they're tired aren't they! rotf

I have now got to try and wangle getting out of work again on Monday afternoon now which is when they have moved it too.

Me 40
DP 43
twin boys born '93, dd born '98 [zx076]

Reg: Feb 11th 2007

Children: My children are wonderful!

Saturday, July 14th 2007, 3:29pm

my ds's school has disco's for all the children which they hold on a school night twice a year and sell horrible additive laden cr*p sweets at them.

Me 39, DH 40 Children, Lucy and DS (7)
Lucy lost in car accident 8th April 2002
TTC 6 years - ICSI x 4 - :BFN: x 4

Spider's Diary

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE