You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lulu27

• "lulu27" is no longer a member of FZ
  • "lulu27" started this thread

Reg: Mar 11th 2006

Monday, August 13th 2007, 7:37pm

Going back to work!!!

you are probably all gonna think i'm mad but have decided to go back to work early, was gonna go back in December after having a year, but now starting end of September. With dh being away I get a bit fed up and I feel like i'm loosing touch of my nursing skills and the adrenaline rush of it all, so have organised a child minder £3 per hour per child is that good??? Cheaper than nursery!!! She's ofsted registered lives around 1 min away round the corner and her dh works with my dh. She has 3 children of her own 2 are at school and the other is the same age as my 2 do you think this all sounds ok???

Missy

Superstar

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 12:30pm

Sounds pretty good to me :D

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

ZIG

Ace

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Isabella Mae (ICSI No.3) and Ruby Olivia (natural)

Tuesday, August 14th 2007, 1:03pm

Sounds fine - have you been round to her house for a good look around? Did you make a list of questions to ask her? Why not do a couple of trial days when you ALL go along for an hour or so and play. You'll get a better feel for how she organises the day and how your 2 will fit in.
Bella went to nursery when she was 4/5 mths and I felt as guilty as hell for going back to work, but it was that or lose my job. And I admit, I missed it too. She settled in so quickly and was extremely happy. Just make sure you are REALLY happy with the arrangements and the minder. Your gut instinct will tell you if something isn't quite right.
Zig x
Me 38, DH 44. 2002-2004 2x ICSI's, 1x egg donation. Changed clinics for own eggs ICSI/tx no.4 - BFP 27/4/05! Mummy to Isabella after early c-section 15/12/05, due to LLP. Baby No.2 (huge 'natural' surprise!) Ruby Olivia arrived 29/09/07 via emergency c-section.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE