You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ZIG

Ace

• "ZIG" started this thread

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Isabella Mae (ICSI No.3) and Ruby Olivia (natural)

Thursday, March 27th 2008, 9:30am

OMG - They're Both in Nursery

My 2 little poppets are now both in nursery. Ruby went for her first full day session today and I cried like a baby waving them both off. Bella said, "don't cry mummy, I'll see Ruby at lunchtime".

Where has the time gone??

Why do I feel like a bad mummy, when I know it all for the best??!!!!

Zig x
Me 38, DH 44. 2002-2004 2x ICSI's, 1x egg donation. Changed clinics for own eggs ICSI/tx no.4 - BFP 27/4/05! Mummy to Isabella after early c-section 15/12/05, due to LLP. Baby No.2 (huge 'natural' surprise!) Ruby Olivia arrived 29/09/07 via emergency c-section.

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Thursday, March 27th 2008, 9:55am

RE: OMG - They're Both in Nursery

Quoted

Originally posted by ZIG

Why do I feel like a bad mummy, when I know it all for the best??!!!!

Zig x

Because you are a good mummy with normal good mummy instincts. It will get easier.

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 7:49pm

RE: OMG - They're Both in Nursery

Imagine it all feels very strange and surreal for you, and is bound to make you feel all sorts of emotions.

Like Mrs Jasper says, it is because you are a good Mummy that you are feeling a bit all over the place, I remember a friend saying a similar thing to me when I told her how I got upset at H's jabs.

:hugs:

xxx

<

ZIG

Ace

• "ZIG" started this thread

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Isabella Mae (ICSI No.3) and Ruby Olivia (natural)

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 8:14pm

Don't get me wrong - Bella's been going for 2 days a week since she was 5 months old and so I thought I'd be used to it! I was gobsmacked at how I reacted seeing them both drive off with their daddy. When I went to pick Ruby up at lunchtime she was so happy and contented that I knew I was doing the right thing. Next week she'll be in for the 2 full days as I'm back to work.

I suppose I was just making a point that waving your 2nd child off to school/nursery isn't any easier than when you did it with your first one. You sometimes wish the time away "I can't wait for them to sleep through" or "I can't wait for them to be on solids" and then suddenly they are, and you're left thinking "where has the time gone?".

Zig x
Me 38, DH 44. 2002-2004 2x ICSI's, 1x egg donation. Changed clinics for own eggs ICSI/tx no.4 - BFP 27/4/05! Mummy to Isabella after early c-section 15/12/05, due to LLP. Baby No.2 (huge 'natural' surprise!) Ruby Olivia arrived 29/09/07 via emergency c-section.

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Saturday, March 29th 2008, 8:20pm

Know what you mean about thinking where has the time gone!!! I can't believe H will be 6 months in a couple of weeks, I wish I could slow time down!!!!

xxx

<

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE