You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Sep 3rd 2017

Friday, October 27th 2017, 9:23pm

ABCgirl, I am devestated for you. Hope your looking after yourself. It really is a rough journey. Xxx

Bam I, congratulations. Hope all is going well.

I am going to spend the night catching up...so much has been going on with you all. Good and ugly.

I have not been on hear lately as nothing to update. Now waiting for period yo start FET. Curious what cd, those who did FET had transfer? Xx

Reg: Jan 28th 2016

Children: 0

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 9:15pm

Hi Beattie02, thank you very much, so far so good...

FETs can vary depending on how well you respond to progynova for your lining to get to a minimum of 7mm.

I've had four FETs now and they have all been pretty much similar except my last one where my lining was slower so they up'd my 3 tabs a day to 4 a day, scanned a few days later and back on track! Bit of advice don't take 4 tablets together as they made me ill and couldn't function! I do 2 in morning and then two at teatime!

So the first day of your period you call the clinic and usually they start you on 3 tablets of progynova which can be taken first thing altogether or spread out 1 tablet 3 times a day, I prefered taking them all together in case I forgot.
So you continue on them for at least 11(ish) days where they will book you in for a scan and depending on the findings whether if your lining is 7mm or more - if it's under 7mm they will either continue taking the tablets and they rescan a few days/week later, so if all good depending on if your frozen is a 3 or 5 day embryo, if its a 5 day (not sure about 3 day) you will have to be on progesterone for 7 days then your transfer, sometimes clinic might fit you in 7 days from your scan but not always so you will continue on progynova until 7 days before your FET date, hope that makes sense!!

So id say a minimum of CD17 more realistically prob around CD19 but hard to say as everyone is different and when clinic can squeeze you in xx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN
FET - Oct 17 BFP heartbeat seen 7 & 8 weeks mc

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Bambi85" (Oct 28th 2017, 9:16pm)

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 9:10pm

Hey everyone, wow it’s been so quiet in here lately!

How is everyone/anyone lol? Xx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Reg: Aug 7th 2014

Children: None

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:09pm

Hi bambi85, how are you keeping?

That's day one of my cycle started so that's the medication started for my FET it's my first one and I am feeling not prepared one bit and getting a bit anxious now. Will phone clinic tomorrow and see about my scan date when did you have yours when you had a FEt?

Xx

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:12pm

Hi bambi85,

Just read your above post thanks xxx :)

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:04am

Hi hello!

Thats fab you are getting started, honestly a FET is a breeze compared to a fresh cycle, it will be your transfer day before you know it!!

Im doing ok, ive had a couple of small bleeds this week, not sure what to make of it as with previous mc its either being full force bleeding or nothing. I am a wee bit cramping so i kind of feel its over, going to phone clinic in a while and see what they think, id imagine they will say just hold out until my 7 week scan.

My wee frenchie goes in today to get spayed so im super anxious about her too, havent hardly slept and my stomach is in knots but i am glad i had booked this week off to look after her and i can take it easy. xx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:56am

Hi bambi85, I had 3 small bleeds with my successful cycle they think it was from the pessaries and maybe due to having two transfers and only one baby at scan. When's your scan date? Thinking of you xxx

Reg: Mar 6th 2017

Monday, November 6th 2017, 8:50pm

Hi everyone bambi hopfully it's all OK be praying for u good luck Hello hope all goes well I'm now 5 weeks and 3 days got my 7 week scan on 17th so anxious wish we got bloods done to see how things are progressing I've just been testing so much I'm obsessed just praying every day that this will work and scan will be all good xxx

Monday, November 6th 2017, 9:22pm

I remember testing all the time and felt relief when I continued to see the positive. How are you feeling? Xxx

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 12:21pm

Hi hello yea ok just tired and sore breasts alittle anxious I will be untill we get scan just want this to work so much taking it easy and got my feet up feels ages 10 days till scan xx

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 1:12pm

That’s reassuring to hear hello, on reflection I’m not sure if what I had would be classed as a small bleed or just spotting.. felt like it was so major at the time! I am wandering if it is progesterone related, I’ve noticed I’m a little crampy not long after taking a pessarie
the last couple of days my symptoms have tripled, I could sleep 24/7 and have god awful nausea the whole time.. :) Living in my jammies!

Kimbers85 I find this wait between bfp and the scan worse than the 2ww!! Xx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 7:03pm

Hi bambi yea this wait for sure is the hardest it's just the not knowing such a anxiuos time x

Friday, November 10th 2017, 2:44pm

We have a heartbeat!! :dust:

Had our scan today, at the start it showed another empty sac so one of the nurses went of to get the doctor, while she was away we found the yolk sac, fetal pole and my OH actually noticed the heartbeat! I thought I was going to go in to a panic attack!
Doctor said everything is looking well except the fetal pole is only measuring around 3mm and should be 6mm, we are getting another scan in a week so fingers crossed our wee one keeps growing and everything be well.

We have finally walked away with our wee picture, I’m elated! Love to you all xxx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Friday, November 10th 2017, 4:32pm

This is brilliant news bambi so so happy for u what a lovely Friday for u xxx oh well my scan is a week today so hope I get the same good news like u x

Friday, November 10th 2017, 8:33pm

Fantastic news I have everything crossed for you both xxx

Reg: Oct 25th 2015

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 1:31pm

Hi Bambi85, delighted to hear it's looking good for you this time and saw the heartbeat! I've been thinking of you and really hoping your 7 week scan had a positive outcome. What a relief with what you've been through!

Kimbers85, just one week to go! Try to keep busy so you don't think as much about it. The more calm you are, the better! Even if you are dying to get to that scan.... Keep looking after yourself.

Hello, good to hear you are on the go for FET. It's all so much simpler than a fresh cycle in every respect! Besides, having had a baby already should be a great advantage on your side. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

I'm on week 29 today! It's starting to feel very real now and that months have completely flown by! My 2 boys are moving heaps at the moment, going mostly for the times I want to sleep, of course! Starting to feel everything is a big effort. I still feel quite rubbish regularly, so when people ask if I'm enjoying being pregnant, I'm afraid the answer is no! I feel guilty about it, after having wanted this for such a long time, but I guess I'd think different if I felt better... 3 more weeks at work before I start my ML. I wasn't sure if I would make it until then, but I think I'll manage. Great relief also to know my boss has managed to get a replacement for my cover, which really helps feeling ready to leave. So, planning on going for C-section, since being the 2 of them etc. Worried about risks and complications at birth being twins, so I think I'd rather plan it before hand for peace of mind. Should everything go well, it's likely to happen on week 37, so after 7th January. Not long now!!
Hugs to all of you. Xxx
ICSI 1, Nov 2015: :BFN:
FET 1, March 2016: :BFN:
FET 2, June 2016: : :BFN:
ICSI 2, Nov 2016: :BFN:
FET 3, May 2017, :BFP: IT'S TWINS!!! bab22 bab22

Kums17

Reg: Jul 27th 2017

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 7:03pm

Happy for you Bambi

Hello everyone. This is actually the first time i'm posting here. I have followed this group so long before joining and after joining, I couldn't just post.

I'm posting today because of Bambi's post, I saw the post of heart beat and I said thank you Jesus. I was just too happy to see the post as I have followed her and Sunflower's story.

I actually joined the group the day sunflower posted the scan picture of the twins because I wanted to look at the picture and you must be a registered user before doing that. As a summary I'm so so happy for Bambi and Sunflower and I wish you two a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. I do pray for you guys once a while.

My husband and I started ivf treatment in June and had transfer in September because we went for frozen based on the research trial we entered into and because
I also fell ill after egg collection. I got a bfp on September 20, however at 7 weeks scan we saw an empty sac. We got Transferred to epu, we waited for 3 weeks in total incase a miracle will happen, sac kept growing but no baby. Opted for medical management and this failed twice, going for surgical management this week. So I can relate well with what Bambi went through, you really are a strong woman and you deserve this baby.
We have a heartbeat!! :dust:

Had our scan today, at the start it showed another empty sac so one of the nurses went of to get the doctor, while she was away we found the yolk sac, fetal pole and my OH actually noticed the heartbeat! I thought I was going to go in to a panic attack!
Doctor said everything is looking well except the fetal pole is only measuring around 3mm and should be 6mm, we are getting another scan in a week so fingers crossed our wee one keeps growing and everything be well.

We have finally walked away with our wee picture, I’m elated! Love to you all xxx

Sunday, November 12th 2017, 8:50pm

Thank you for all the well wishes, I still feel I’m not out the woods yet, we are praying xx my symptoms are strong and persistent so hoping that is a good sign!

Oh my, kums17 you have just touched my heart more than you will ever realise, Thank you so much for thinking and praying for me, it means the world to me and I will be doing the same for you, i am so sorry for what you are going through it truly is the worst place to be, but trust me you will get stronger and regain faith, seeing that empty sac is so heartbreaking and then the aftercare can drag on, I’m glad you are finally getting surgical treatment it really is psychological torture waiting for it to happen.
Please keep us informed how you are doing and we are always here to chat and I really believe without this group I would have felt so alone and the support here is outstanding. I’m glad you finally posted and wish I could give you the biggest hug xxx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Monday, November 13th 2017, 8:29am

Sunflower77 - you must be so relieved you only have a few weeks to go and then you can relax. I would definitely not feel guilty for not enjoying being pregnant after all you are carrying two little babies and your body working so much harder than a regular pregnancy. I think I would opt for a c-section too if I were expecting twins, least it will be planned as I've heard sometimes emergency c-sections can be 'rougher' as rushed. I'm sure it will soon fly in and they will be here before you know it with Christmas etc December is usually a super quick month! I have been thinking and your last cycle you had a rocky road, they up'd your progynova and it worked - I had exactly the same journey this time I wonder if the extra tablet provided that extra support to the lining for it to work for us or is it just a coincidence?!

I'm longing for 9 am so i can go to the chemist to get those sea bands for your wrists as my nausea is constant and hoping it might provide a little bit of relief.

Good luck for friday Kimbers85 xxx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Martha1

Reg: May 16th 2017

Monday, November 13th 2017, 8:09pm

Hi girls I know this is the thread for Aberdeen but I was wondering if I could have some advice from those of you who have gone through this before. My husband and I are about to start our first ICSI journey in RFC in Belfast . I have my first appointment on the 27 Nov for bloods then pre treatment ( the 2hr appointment) on the 11th December. The question I wanted to ask is if my cycle starts on the 24th of November by the time I go to the appointment in Dec I will be on cycle day 18 and I know treatment for ICSI usually starts on day 21. Will I be starting treatment on the 14th Dec or will they wait to I have my cycle in December and count 21 days from this?

Kums17

Monday, November 13th 2017, 9:06pm

You are welcome Bambi85. I hope you are doing well today?

I will try and post updates. *hugs from me to you.

Thanks.
Thank you for all the well wishes, I still feel I’m not out the woods yet, we are praying xx my symptoms are strong and persistent so hoping that is a good sign!

Oh my, kums17 you have just touched my heart more than you will ever realise, Thank you so much for thinking and praying for me, it means the world to me and I will be doing the same for you, i am so sorry for what you are going through it truly is the worst place to be, but trust me you will get stronger and regain faith, seeing that empty sac is so heartbreaking and then the aftercare can drag on, I’m glad you are finally getting surgical treatment it really is psychological torture waiting for it to happen.
Please keep us informed how you are doing and we are always here to chat and I really believe without this group I would have felt so alone and the support here is outstanding. I’m glad you finally posted and wish I could give you the biggest hug xxx

Kums17

Monday, November 13th 2017, 9:09pm

Hi,
Welcome to the group. I'm sorry I do not have a clue to the timming, but I didn't just want to read and run.

I wish you the best in this journey.

Hi girls I know this is the thread for Aberdeen but I was wondering if I could have some advice from those of you who have gone through this before. My husband and I are about to start our first ICSI journey in RFC in Belfast . I have my first appointment on the 27 Nov for bloods then pre treatment ( the 2hr appointment) on the 11th December. The question I wanted to ask is if my cycle starts on the 24th of November by the time I go to the appointment in Dec I will be on cycle day 18 and I know treatment for ICSI usually starts on day 21. Will I be starting treatment on the 14th Dec or will they wait to I have my cycle in December and count 21 days from this?

Martha1

Monday, November 13th 2017, 9:43pm

Thank u kums17 xx

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 7:26am

Morning everyone, I’m ill, taking it as a good sign, not complaining but I am dreading my nightshift tonight. One part feels I should tell my work and see if they sympathise and give me it off but another part doesn’t want to jinx it yet and tell.land just go in and suck it up but I don’t think I can pretend I’m ok for 12 hours I struggle a trip to supermarket and Home.

Kums17 hope you are ok and all the best for the surgery xx

Welcome Martha, I would imagine some clinics may work different and it could depend on what protocol they put you on, long or short. Realistically I think they would want you to call on day 1 and then start you that cycle I guess all depends on how busy the clinic is and with it being over Xmas I’m sure they would start you in January as frustrating as it, it might be a bit much over Xmas/new year and I’m sure our clinic semi closes over that time (I’m not sure though). I would personally set my self up that I’d be hoping they would start me in January and if they do you in December that’s a bonus, I think your egg collection etc will be right over Christmas and I just can’t see that happening, sorry and good luck xx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Martha1

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 7:43pm

Hi girls thankyou so much for your advice . Good luck with your journeys I will keep you posted with mine. Bam I good luck with your night shift x

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 10:30pm

Hi Kums17, welcome! That was so lovely of you to say such kind things. I'm glad you decided to post, because you will not get as much support and encouragement anywhere else. No matter what our situation is, protocols, outcomes etc., we're all on the same journey and no one else will understand it better, no matter how hard they try to support you. Don't give up after a bad outcome, no matter how heartbreaking. Never lose hope, no matter how long the journey is. Your turn will come, you'll see! Lots of hugs xxx

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 10:45pm

Hi Bambi85,
I thought that as well! All my other attempts had gone so well and smoothly with no positive outcome, but the last one was a bit of a rocky road, like you said, and I even joked with the nurses on the day of the transfer, to see if this time things had been trickier beforehand so maybe the outcome would be different too. And it was!
Yes, when I read that you were also given an increase on the Progynova, I also thought if it would make a difference for you too. I guess we'll never know if it had been a coincidence or not in the end!
I know what you mean about not feeling out of the woods yet. First hurdle was to get to that week 7 and see that everything is where it should be. But until week 12 you're really not out of the woods yet! I didn't tell until after scan, to be safe. Otherwise, it's such a heartbreak, that the last thing you need is to be telling everyone again what happened... too hard! My boss knew, because obviously she knew about treatment and needing time off for appointments. I also felt soooo rubbish during the first weeks! Got those sea bands too! They made a bit of a difference, but still nauseous. If you do not feel well, take the time off. You need to look after yourself and your wee one growing inside. That's your priority and no guilt over work. I'm sure I took a couple of days off when I felt worse and it was all fine. Take care! Xxx

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 7:23pm

Hi everyone just wanted some advice after my transfer I had a day of sharp shooting throbbing pain in my left side such a weird feeling then a week later the same 2 weeks later as in today I had this sharp pain again but it's now gone it's not sore but I know it's there only last seconds and comes and goes was really worried but it's strange I had it 2 weeks ago and now again or is this all very normal x

GB87

Reg: Apr 15th 2016

Friday, November 17th 2017, 2:16pm

Hi Kimbers,

Are you still on cloud 9? :)
I had loads of twinges and pains in the first few weeks, It was like someone pinging an elastic band inside my belly :pinch: All the best for your 7 week scan xxx

We’ve just had our 20 week scan. Baby is looking great and is very active ! Woo hoo ! However my placenta is very close to my cervix and sonographer said that if it stays there then I might need a C section. Not great news but also not the end of the world. I have read that the placenta usually moves upwards the baby grows so hoping that’ll happen. Well at least I had a few weeks of not worrying so much about everything, now to worry about this until my next scan. Ahhh :S

Xxxx

Friday, November 17th 2017, 3:55pm

Thinking of you today Kimbers85, hope all goes well xx

We are just home from our follow-up scan and happy to say baby has grown loads, heart beating strong and only needed a tummy scan :)

GB87 - That's great you have such an active wee baby, hope your placenta moves out the way. Hav you felt it has dragged from your 12 week to your 20-week scan? I feel no matter what milestone you get to you will always have something on your mind and worry until you achieve the next milestone! xx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Friday, November 17th 2017, 4:43pm

Great news everyone!!!

We had our lining scan yesterday and all fine so transfer next Friday xxx

Friday, November 17th 2017, 7:40pm

Hello everyone was the best day today baby is great measuring 7 weeks with strong heart beat was the most amazing thing ever seeing the heartbeat on the screen amazing creid my eyes out xxx

Friday, November 17th 2017, 7:44pm

Congratulations it's such a relief I remember that feeling so well xxx

Kums17

Friday, November 17th 2017, 10:03pm

Congratulations to Kimbers85, GB87 and Hello. Wishing you all the best in this journey.

Thank you Sunflower and I hope you are doing well?

Bambi85,a massive congratualtions to you. I am so happy baby has grown very well. May God keep baby and you in good health.

I had the surgical management of miscarriage yesterday. It was one of the "best days" of my life. I was scheduled to have surgery at 8.30 am, but couldn't be done until 8.30pm. They kept giving me one excuse to another (theatre is busy, emergency surgery and Co) and to top it up, I was fasting for almost 24 hours as I was told not to eat from 12 midnight on Wednesday. However, I am doing fine now, the surgery went well and very fast, if I had known, I wouldn't have opted for medical management at all.

Wishing you all a lovely and blessed weekend.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kums17" (Nov 17th 2017, 10:05pm)

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 9:47am

Kums17 - That sounds horrible that you had to wait so long, I would have been getting so angry with hunger!

I'm glad you are ok, take care of yourself.

Have you options to try another cycle?

Thank you for the well wishes I am still in a bit of shock and feel I'm going to wake up from my dream. I just popped in quick need to go get ready for work (yawn) xxx

Congrats Kimbers85 :) xxx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Kums17

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 12:55pm

Thanks Bambi85. My husband was very angry, so I had to be patient, didn't want us both to look grumpy because some of the nurses were so nice, while some just tried to avoid us.

We are blessed to have 6 frozen embryos left and also blessed to be in Scotland - the three cycle scheme is so good and generous. I hear alot of news about stopping ivf funding in many cities in England which puts more pressure on those ttc.

We have our review appointment next week, I will know what happens after then.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kums17" (Nov 18th 2017, 12:57pm)

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 9:22am

Kums17 - That is amazing! Im so glad you have other chances. As heartbreaking as it is when these things happen try and take it as part of your journey and im sure you will get there may it be the next transfer or the 6th like me, just keep strong, have faith and hope they might have some answers for you at your follow up. This time with me they did use embryo glue which they never the previous 5 transfers, im not sure why they decided this time or why they never the previous times. We actually didnt know until the embryologist came through with the embryo and told us she had used embryo glue, i felt so grateful at the time as when i was going through each cycle and not much was changing in my treatment i lost practically all hope so this gave me a wee boost and something to go away and google! lol!! I believe its not that expensive but if they were to use it on everybody (some may not need it) obviously it would be another cost for them, if they cant offer it yet and if you want it and can afford to pay maybe you could ask to pay for it, im not sure if thats something they do but worth an ask?

The three cycle scheme is brilliant hope your succesful cycle is already there in the freezer waiting! Good luck for your appointment xx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 9:30am

Oh, it's so nice to check in and see so many happy news! I think it was about time too!
Bambi85, so relieved to hear. Now it will fly by until your 12 week scan! Unless you feel as nauseous and rubbish like I did.... ;) those first weeks were no fun at all! But at least you have that peace of mind that everything is going well and the baby is fine. Take good care of yourself now, no efforts etc. until those 12 weeks!

Congrats Kimbers85! Such a relief too! If you ever feel pains etc. which worry you, just phone up midwife or doctor. Always best safe than sorry! If it's normal, you'll feel reassured and if it's not, they will tell you what to do next.

Hello, it's looking great for your FET, so all crossed for you that it will all go smoothly and BFP after that!

Kums17, what a nightmare!! That's one of the things that really scares me about the medical care here!! If your surgery was SCHEDULED, then making you wait 12h is completely unacceptable. I wonder if you should fill in a complaint form for it. I know they are stretched for staff and that they were probably prioritised emergency surgery etc. But it's not fair on you! Perhaps the more pressure made by complaints, they'll try to improve things! I would've totally DIED if they had kept me all that time without eating! That's the part I usually deal with worse. Whenever I had any procedure done, I usually recover quickly, but not with fasting for hours!! Anyway, I guess now you'll be happy that your ordeal is over and if the outcome was good, that's what really matters.

I'm doing fine, 30 weeks today! Sometimes hard to feel comfortable, but overall sleeping well, so that's great help. 2 weeks left at work! Looking forward to being off to rest and put my feet up (staring to swell up now!!).

Hugs to all. Xxx

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 9:36am

Bambi85, that's interesting. I had asked before on attempt 3 or 4 about the embryo glue and they said they were using that already! So I don't know if it will depend on the case or what.... Perhaps if you've had MC in the past they don't use it straight away because they consider your embryos can attach naturally without help?? I don't really know. I just thought by the response I had, that it was common practice. However, as you say, if it incurred an extra cost, it makes sense that they might not use it unless needed....

Kums17

Sunday, November 19th 2017, 9:45am

Thanks Bambi85. I just hope the next transfer is the one. I will definitely ask about the glue, I already did some research on it and like Sunflower, I think it helps those who don't get bfp after transfer, but will ask them and hopefully they can enlighten me on it.

Sunflower - my husband actually talked about filing a complaint in but I just felt, there's no need for that, but if I receive any more rubbish treatment I will do just that.

I had a surgery two years ago, and before I had The surgery I was just being tossed front and back until I filed in a complaint and almost immediately things started moving on quick and fast and I was treated very well.

Wishing you all a good week ahead.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 8:28pm

HI everyone, I am hoping for transfer for Friday we defrosted 4 of our 3 day embryos to try and get them to progress onto day 5 but they felt that two had deteriorated so defrosted another 2 so fingers crossed we get to day 5.

Hope all is well xxx

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 4:37pm

Hello - All the best for Friday and hope they both make it to blastocyst, are you planning on transferring two? Be thinking of you tomorrow xxx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 7:43pm

Will only be transferring one since we have a little girl so doctors and embryologist said they will only transfer 1. I am getting nervous just hoping we have something to transfer! Xxx

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:41pm

Thats me home and in bed, had a day 5 transfer today! The wait begins xxx

Friday, November 24th 2017, 5:51pm

Oh good luck hello that's good to hear xxxx got my 12 week scan date today so 21st Dec right before Christmas we have booked one for 9 weeks next sat xxx

Friday, November 24th 2017, 7:37pm

Great news kimbers85! If all goes well we will get our 7 weeks Friday 22nd of December the doctor said today xx

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 4:58pm

That is brilliant news hello!! :sticky: :2ww

Hope your relaxing and taking it easy xxx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:47pm

Thanks bambi85, I am trying very hard with a little one! Will head to bed when it's her bedtime! Thanks for your sticky vibes xxx

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:31pm

Hello - she will keep you busy! prob better than sitting about self-analysing every feeling but then if say we were to fall pregnant naturally we wouldn't be aware at this stage and be just going about life as normal, there tougher in there than what we think!!

My symptoms have eased off a bit the last couple of days which has only made my anxiety levels rise in case it means something is wrong, hoping my body is just adjusting and my little one's heart is beating nice and strong!! I'm over nine weeks now and every day feels like a week until I reach the 12-week mark!! I want to go and get a reassurance scan but will have to travel and I've been to nausea to travel if I don't have too! The doctor signed me off until Thursday as I was so weak, pale and exhausted!! Nausea and heartburn combined are not nice! Think i will go back to work this work unless my symptoms come back strong again!

Hope everyone has had a nice weekend. Missing hearing from rodeogirl xxx
ICSI - Apr 16 BFP mc
FET - July 16 BFN
FET - Sept 16 BFP mc

ICSI - Mar 17 BFP mc
FET - Jul 17 BFN

Monday, November 27th 2017, 6:59pm

Thinking of you bambi85, it's your body adjusting to all the hormones I think! How far would you need to travel would it be worth it though to put your mind at ease?

I often think of Rodeogirl too!

Xxx

7 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

1 member and 6 guests

Kimbers85

Who we are: ADMINISTRATOR, GLOBAL MODERATOR, MODERATOR, MENTOR, MEMBER, X - Blocked Users

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE