You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pirhanachomp

Unregistered

Monday, March 27th 2006, 9:03pm

my hearts breaking

DP has been acting very strange recently, a couple of times he's not been getting home till about 2/3 in the morning, completely pissed etc. last thursday he said he was staying behind work for a couple of beers

I'm not completely thick, staying at work on a THURSDAY night till 3am in the morning drinking beer with your boss! yeah right!

anyway, I've just seen a text on his phone in his outbox saying 'I've got away with it, she doesn't suspect a thing! thanks for that, dont text back.'

I feel like my hearts been ripped out my chest!

I cant say anything cause he'll know I've read it!

;( ;( ;(

Jessica x x

kar1

• "kar1" is no longer a member of FZ

Monday, March 27th 2006, 9:20pm

omg hun

so sorry i would have to say something!!

i feel for you i do
TTC 12 years

2 early losses

lots of ops and tx

both tubes removed

5th fresh short protocol
:BFP:

Tyler May born 5/5/2010 by emergency c section. Tyler is our sunshine

Chilli

Megastar

United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Monday, March 27th 2006, 9:31pm

Oh Jess you need to speak to him it could be completely innocent don't read between the lines, I hope it all comes right xx

Reg: Oct 1st 2005

Monday, March 27th 2006, 9:35pm

I think you should speak to him if he is guilty of anything it will be written all over his face......xxx
Mum of 3 year old twins.
Had ICSI worked first time

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!!

• "victoria82" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 5th 2005

Monday, March 27th 2006, 9:46pm

i too think you should talk to him jess. it is heartbreaking. you know all about that.

Monday, March 27th 2006, 9:56pm

oh god jess - talk to him hun - you are thinking the worst anyway, you may as well know the truth. it may be completely innocent but you need to know. we'll be here to support you whatever the outcome - sending you a big hug [zx108]

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Monday, March 27th 2006, 10:05pm

Jessica

Honey, you must talk to him - don't shout at him, just talk to him as it could be something totally innocent. You must tell him that you don't like him staying out til 3.00am drinking.

xxx

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Monday, March 27th 2006, 10:16pm

Thinking of you Jess, try and stay calm could be something entirely different? xx
x

Reg: Oct 7th 2005

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 12:11am

Jess - like the others have said - it could easily be completely innocent - like organising a surprise party or treat for you!

Missy

Superstar

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 8:05am

Did you see who it was sent to?? If it was a woman I'd worry, but if it was a mate you can't be too sure - it could be anything.

I can imagine how upset you are, big hugs hunny. You've got my number if you need to talk

xxx

4 baby angels, forever in our hearts

* CLICK *
TO SUPPORT FZ!

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 8:25am

sweety, please talk to him. its difficult i know, but if you dont say anything it will go around in your head so much it will drive you nuts, i know, ive been there. it might be completley innocent as the other girls have said. we are here for you sweety, please talk to him.
big hugs xxx [zx127]

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 11:58am

Something like this happened to me a while back.

Df left his phone on the bed one day and for some reason, I picked it up and scrolled through his texts.

One of them read ' How are your fingers - do you need me to change your plasters?'

I took the phone straight to him and said "what the hell is this supposed to mean?"

To cut a long story short, he did a job (electrician) for a lady who was a nurse, and whilst doing the job, he cut his fingers. She thought it would be funny to text him about his plasters.

When I explained that people don't ususally text the gas man or the painter and decorator etc things like that - he realised that from my point of view it looked a bit strange.

Believe me I was shaking I was so angry. I even rang his work mate who told me she looked like the back end of a bus, but was just a good laugh.

I'm glad I confronted him straight away or it would have driven me batty. I did apologise for looking in his phone and said I don't know why I did it in the first place, but all that was forgotted when I was trying to sort out why the silly cow was texting him in the first place.

Needless to say, I made him delete her number from is phone. He acutally has a new phone number now - but I can still remember the panic when I first saw the text.

You have to ask him what's going on - regardless of how you saw the text - good luck hun x
LR
Me 32, hypothyroid,
I have 2 beautiful boys 8 & 6, and one beautiful girl
1st ICSI - 15 eggs - Oct 05 - BFN
2nd ICSI - 22 eggs - egg sharer -Feb 2006 - BFN
I'm a single parent.

• "SingingNun" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 8th 2006

Children: Rebecca, born 12th March 2008

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:00pm

You could say something like you find it difficult to cope on your own with Alex when he is out drinking and ask if there is anything bothering as to why he is suddenly staying out late? I'm not exactly of the right words to say but if you word that you are worried about whether he is coping with everything, be totally sympathetic he may crack and admit that he is finding it difficult or whatever. If you go on the attack he will dig his heels in - I speak from personal experience and found it is better to be really nice even though you don't want to me and it normally gets results.

Lorraine xxx

Me: 39 & DH: 42 ~ TTC: 5yrs; M/c@7.5wks (20/1/03) & became a mum after our 2nd IUI attempt in June 2007 to 6lbs 4ozs baby girl called Rebecca after an emergency caesarean section at 6.29am on 12th March 2008

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:06pm

Jess - get the numbet and get one of your pals to phone it see who answeres!! i woud need to know. I am sure its innocent - my pal was in the same position and thats what we done. naughty but it put her mind at ease when his mate answered!!! xx

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

Rufus

Star

Children: One son, aged 8, daughter 1

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 6:38pm

Jess, really hope it is something innocent. Please try adn get the chance to talk, as either way he's not being very helpful to you. Thinking of you, Love Lesa xx
Keep smiling :happy:

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 7:51pm

Jess
I'd definately write the number down and phone it or as hazel said get a pal to do it, nip it in the bud now, its not worth the worry, xx

TTC - 12+ years
IVF/ICSI - May 05 BFN
IVF/ICSI - Sept 05 Very Very long awaited for BFP!!!!(Had Acupuncture & Took Baby Asprin)

Sadly Lost our Beautiful Baby Boy SAM 21 wks Gest - 12th January 2006, and he was truly my miracle....
I Love You Sam xxx

Marlene

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 8:27pm

Jess.... I hope you are able to be strong and have an open honest conversation with him hun ... I think he absolutely needs to understand how dissapointed you are at his late nights... Do you think since your little one has been born , he is finding it hard to adjust ...

Be very creful when addressing the text, I suspected something a while back and it turned out to be ok... but as human being our imagination runs riot....

You both will come through it fine babes....

Good luck

xx

Beautiful Daughter and gorgeous Son through adoption, my family now complete , 2009 started our journey and complete Oct 2012 ....

parteepartee

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Tuesday, March 28th 2006, 8:27pm

Here Here!!! Send me the number i will phone for you!!!

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 12:35am

Jess - update?

How are you?

pirhanachomp

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 8:28am

Hey everyone, thank you all for caring!

I've not had chance to address it as he is curled up in bed with 'man flu' and has been all day yesterday! The text was to his brother, but his brother doesn't like me and tries anything and everything to split us up, so if there was an opportunity for him to 'cover up' what Gordons up to he'd be more than happy to!

To add to the grrr factor he has now not turned up to work for the 4th time in 2 months, his boss got so angry with him yesterday and has called him in for a meeting at half 9 this morning..... he is STILL in bed ;(

which means that he'll probably now be sacked as default for not turning up ;( and with my maternity leave finishing on friday it looks like there's gonna be no money coming in at all now!

Oh I do despair! there must be a reason as to why I'm always left with the s**t half of the deal!

Jessica x x

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 8:36am

I'm sooo glad you sorted out the text thing hun - what a relief.

As they say 'if doesn't rain - it pours' - something like that anyway. We were in a horrible position a few months ago. Df had his own business - and he's a crap buisness man so it quickly went down the pan. We were absolutely skint. Fortunately he started a new job 2 wks ago (after being forced by me) and he's loving it. He thought that he could mosey along and live by doing cash jobs - NOT. I was irrate that he thought he could get away with it!!

If dh does get sacked then I suggest you either leave subtle hints around - like the employment pages in the local rag, or just kick his a*se into touch and tell him he has to get a job pronto.

Ooooooooh MEN - they make you spit.

I hope you sort him out soon xxxx
LR
Me 32, hypothyroid,
I'm a single parent.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 8:41am

Jessica hun

How is he today? Is he up and out of bed?

Have you had the chance to ask him about the text yet? As you say his brother will cover for him but you will know from his face if he is lying or not.

xxx

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 11:04am

Hi Jess

I hope you are feeling more confident about the whole thing now you know who the text was to / from?! I think you should still talk to him about the whole situation but do it in as calm and reasonable a manner as you can manage - if yours is anything like mine, me being pissed off about something he's done can be "nagging" and not just a valid point of view grrrr! Don't give him any ammo to say you are interfering or unreasonable - YOU ARE NOT!

Sounds like he needs sorting out. If you are not happy with him being out so late (any bloody night of the week - you're his partner and you're entitled!) he should respect that regardless of the fact that he's now a daddy.

Even if the text refered to something really silly like "ha ha I told her I was working but really I was out on the lash ha ha I got away with it" - he should have more bloody respect for your feelings. Its still sneeking about. You're both adults, if he wants to stay out late occasionally thats not the end of the world but it is something he should mention to you and check you are ok about - just as I'm sure you would.

If its about another woman, put him straight and do it without delay - thats a situation which is no good for any of you.

Sorry to spout just don't like to think of you or anyone being taken for granted xxx

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rivka" (Mar 29th 2006, 11:06am)

pirhanachomp

Unregistered

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 3:28pm

Hey everyone, well he's up and out of bed, he's looked after Alex ALL day, he's done lots of house work too... he HAS lost his job, but has been to the job centre, bought the chronicle, and applied for various jobs over the internet...

I as of yet have not asked him about the text, HOWEVER he asked me earlier about why I haven't gone mad over him loosing his job, and my simple reply was, I'm a women, just because I haven't said anything doesn't mean that I wont! and because I haven't says anything also mean you HAVEN'T got away with it!!!

he just laughed at me! :rolleyes:

Jessica x x

Vezza

Star

Reg: Oct 17th 2005

Children: Baking a little Twinkle at the moment......

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 4:17pm

Boys!

Try to stay clam. Picking your moment is the best thing to do. If you had said that to a girl that sooooo would have know what you meant.

Hope that one of the jobs turns up trumps for him - well for you really!

nin x x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

Dreams really can come true.......

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 5:24pm

Jess - I thought what you said to him about being a woman etc was BRILLIANT! It doesn't help, as you said, that his brother doesn't like you and will probably stir things up. It was probably him who said to Gordon "she won't mind if you come home late, what can she do?". At least he has started looking for another job already. Life is pants eh?

Lorraine xxx

Me: 39 & DH: 42 ~ TTC: 5yrs; M/c@7.5wks (20/1/03) & became a mum after our 2nd IUI attempt in June 2007 to 6lbs 4ozs baby girl called Rebecca after an emergency caesarean section at 6.29am on 12th March 2008

• "victoria82" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 5th 2005

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 5:29pm

good reply jess. gosh he lost his job. i do hope he find one soon. meanwhile i hope he will be helping you with alex at home

Rufus

Star

Children: One son, aged 8, daughter 1

Wednesday, March 29th 2006, 7:32pm

Glad you are getting some things sorted. Meanwhile, hang in there, Love Lesa xx
Keep smiling :happy:

Thursday, March 30th 2006, 10:28am

Hope he finds a job soon Jess x
LR
Me 32, hypothyroid,
I'm a single parent.

Reg: Nov 14th 2005

Thursday, March 30th 2006, 3:19pm

pick your moment at let him have it !

Vezza

Star

Saturday, April 8th 2006, 5:25pm

Hi,

Just wondering how things are.

Hope that you have sorted things out and that DH is not buried under the patio!

nin x x

5 August got a natural out of the blue:BFP: after 7 years of trying!!! How the heck did THAT happen - oh yeah by losing weight :D

pirhanachomp

Unregistered

Sunday, April 9th 2006, 7:21pm

Hey all,

well things are still poopy over here, DP went out with his Bro (allegedly) on friday night, said he wasn't going to be out for long, didn't come home until half 2!! I was absolutely fuming so there were big arguements! he ignored me and sat downstairs till gone 5 just watching the TV as I was fuming upstairs wanting to take chunks out of him.

Anyways, decided not to say too much because last night (saturday night) was the night my P's were looking after Alex, so it was our first night out together which was nice, particulary as its our 2 years of seeing one another anniversary today!

His idea of taking me out for a meal was, oh, were in weatherspoons and they're doing lamb burgers buy one get one free, lets have one of them! (ok so we're not rolling in the money at the moment, but he buys himself a take away 3 times a week!!!!!) so I was naffed off by the HUGE amount of thought that'd gone into it! :rolleyes:

after eating it was 9 at night and he starts yawning and saying he's tired, we go into another pub and by which point he's yawning every minute or so and then turns around and says he wants to go home because he's knackered!!!

I was fuming I can tell you! he Pi***s me about the night before by ignoring my texts and coming home at ridiculous hours, and then because he did that he then also f**ks up our one evening out together for the first time in over 6 months!!

I'm so upset its unreal! he's lost my trust, I feel as though he's walking all over me, that he knows he's doing it, and is enjoying it!

I look at him and feel completely sadness, he's not the same person I fell in love with anymore :( I never could believe that someone could possibly hurt me as much as he is/has been dong! I suppose I'm hoping that someone will wave a magic wand and everything will be ok again....

I wish someone will come along, my soul mate maybe? whisk me off my feet and offer me love and security that I so long for!

why do I always seem to pick the ars* h*les that seem to want to do nothing bar sit on their god damn ass all day! why cant I find someone who's WILLING to support me and Alex and who will love us to pieces?

life can be so cruel sometimes....

Jessica x x

;(

Monday, April 10th 2006, 4:37am

oh jess oh hunny

he's just being an insensitive twatbrain

you two really need to sit down and talk

no shouting, no fuming, no accusations

tell him how YOU feel... phrase the words "I feel XYZ when you do ABC" rather than "when you do ABC it makes me XYZ".

let's look at things this way - wouldnt you want to sit downstairs and avoid someone who was waiting to rip chunks out of you when you know you've been a prat? I know I would! Hell, it aint clever, but it's a human response.

also did he know it was your anniversary (ie did you tell him?!) or did he just think it was an ordinary night out?

all I'm saying is that things arent necessarily as bleak as you may imagine them to be.

as your DS is bottle fed I would really recommend getting someone to babysit, and you and your DP go for a long walk on a nice day in a park and get some fresh air and just talk to each other. no alcohol, no accusations. just talk.

big hugs.

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Monday, April 10th 2006, 5:53am

Jess

Sunshines advice is spot on hun.

You need to talk to each other, without emotions running high.

I can see why you are so upset that he was out until 2.00am and yet couldn't stay awake when he took you out - that's so disrespectful and rude.

Talk to him calmly, even though inside you want to rip chunks out of him

xx

Vezza

Star

Monday, April 10th 2006, 6:45am

nah - put him under the patio!!!!!!

but then again I have only had 3 hours sleep so probably not best to listen to me :D.

The girls are right you know, you two really do need to talk.......not on daytime TV though aeh.

nin x x

cookie

Superstar

Monday, April 10th 2006, 7:32am

theyve got a point jess. but if he is doing this just to be arsey then he is well out of line. have you spoken to him yet???
im sorry he is being like this with you sweetheart, its difficult enough dealing with one child, without him acting like one too.
please talk to him hunny. and let us know how you get on, big hugs jess, you can do it. [zx108] xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cookie" (Apr 10th 2006, 11:36am)

• United Kingdom

Sunday, April 16th 2006, 10:55am

Can understand how you feel. My Easter weekend is crap. Feeling down today. We were meant to be away this weekend but due to the weather/tiredness/bad moods etc etc, we are now at home since getting Saturday morning (were away from Thurs after work until Saturday morning) and now not even talking to each other.

We went to Margate but the permanent fair had gone so we both didn't stay. Had we asked we would have known the travelling fair would arrive on Saturday and would have stayed. He was in an okay mood yesterday but since discovering early this morning that the fair arrived Saturday morning, IT'S NOW ALL MY FAULT that we are home.

Quite fed up. What with work, the thyroid tablets (I am feeling tired) so feel depressed and now us not even talking, life is just pants. The only difference between this and other rows is that a) he hasn't walked out b) he has not mentioned divorce etc like he does sometimes and c) no shouting just silent treatment. Which is better in a way. He is a father's son that's for sure. His own worst enemy as well.

As he isn't shouting at me I take this as good sign. Compared to some humdinger rows, this is practically normal for him.

Lorraine xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SingingNun" (Apr 16th 2006, 10:58am)

• United Kingdom

Monday, April 17th 2006, 7:55pm

Things have improved greatly. We have talked. See reply under Gen Fert Discussions.

Lorraine xxx

MrsG

Reg: Dec 22nd 2005

Monday, August 7th 2006, 9:50am

jess just reading this post and my heart goes out to you, you realy need to sit ndown and talk, there is never the right moment hun, so just do it, your feelings arent going to get any better until you do hun..
sit down and have it out with him, ask you parents to look after alex and have the night to yourselves..
tell him you need to get something off your chest and just tell him how he is upsetting you..
keep us all informed
take care of yourself xxx

:Dttc 3yrs 1 months
1st ivf abbandond Aug 20052nd Ivf E/r 12the dec 05 E/t 14th dec 05
af arrived on31/12 and tested negative..
3rd ivf E/c 31st may E/t 02.06 testing 19th
OMG got a BFP on 19th june at 4.30am

Monday, August 7th 2006, 10:17am

jess hun, i feel for you so much.
at first, i thought he was planning something real special for your annaversary, then i read what happened! 8o i think you need to ask him what`s going on, maybe he already knew he`d got the sack and that`s what the text is about, i only say this as you mentioned he`d done housework, had alex and the fact he asked you if you were gonna shout at him for loosing his job. maybe he wasnt having a drink at work, do you think he`d been suspended and didnt kno how to tell you so he`s been out with his brother instead? he probably thought you`d flip as you`ve got your hols to save up for.
i dont kno, i`m just presuming hun, but you`ll just be beating yourself up if you dont ask him. tell him you looked through his phone as he`s been acting strange and you wanted clues as to what`s going on in his head.
hugs hun. xx

me 25,
partner 33,
7 year old daughter
3 step daughters aged 9, 5 and 3
3 m/c 01, 04 and o5

pirhanachomp

Unregistered

Monday, August 7th 2006, 11:04am

lol!! how long ago was this thread started?! ;) :D these posts are from like 4 months ago!!

He's still a twit brain and thinks he can walk all over me, he doesn't ask to go out anymore, but even if he did he'd still go out if I said no, still rolls home at stupid hours plastered and wonders why I get annoyed.

He even said yesterday that he gets no pleasure out of looking at Alex or looking after him, and when I said I couldn't imagine life without out him anymore his reply was 'I can'

He's still never bathed him, he's fed him twice in 2 months, and he changes his nappy once a week if I'm lucky. You'd think from someone who is away pretty much every hour during the week that he'd want to spend time with Alex. Apparently not

Everything seems like too much work for him, and I've heard pretty much every excuse under the sun. I look at other fathers doting over their children then I look at DP and think what a complete and utter waste of space he is!!

Still, what goes around comes around..............

Jessica x x

cookie

Superstar

Monday, August 7th 2006, 11:12am

[zx127] so true sweet heart.
xxx

MrsG

Reg: Dec 22nd 2005

Monday, August 7th 2006, 12:07pm

it would definatly tell him to buckle up, it takes two to have a family and he needs to act like an adult and share the responsabilties..
shape up or shape out..

:Dttc 3yrs 1 months
1st ivf abbandond Aug 20052nd Ivf E/r 12the dec 05 E/t 14th dec 05
af arrived on31/12 and tested negative..
3rd ivf E/c 31st may E/t 02.06 testing 19th
OMG got a BFP on 19th june at 4.30am

IRISH

• "IRISH" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jul 15th 2006

Monday, August 7th 2006, 3:34pm

if you feel this way jessica ttc may not be the best thing to do right now...what do you think?

Reg: Apr 7th 2006

Monday, August 7th 2006, 3:57pm

Gosh Jess that must be hard for you.
Me 35 DH 43

Reg: Oct 1st 2005

Monday, August 7th 2006, 3:59pm

I agree with mum24p ttc again is defo not the right thing to do at the moment. xxx
Mum of 3 year old twins.
Had ICSI worked first time

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get!!

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Monday, August 7th 2006, 4:01pm

Quoted

Originally posted by pirhanachomp

He even said yesterday that he gets no pleasure out of looking at Alex or looking after him, and when I said I couldn't imagine life without out him anymore his reply was 'I can'

He's still never bathed him, he's fed him twice in 2 months, and he changes his nappy once a week if I'm lucky. You'd think from someone who is away pretty much every hour during the week that he'd want to spend time with Alex. Apparently not

Everything seems like too much work for him, and I've heard pretty much every excuse under the sun. I look at other fathers doting over their children then I look at DP and think what a complete and utter waste of space he is!!

Still, what goes around comes around..............

Jessica x x

Blimey Jessica, that's an awful thing for him to say

I saw on another thread that you are ttc again? Even though he has said these things about the son he already has?

Children: DS#1 (clomid) 1999 -vb - DS#2 (natural BFP) c-sec

Monday, August 7th 2006, 4:02pm

Sorry Jess I have to say I agree with premmie04 and Clare - as soon as I read your post today I thought maybe best not to try for another just yet until you guys have sorted things out and DP is taking a bit more of a role with Alex before you have two little ones to round around after.

xx
DS#1 FEB 1999 (CLOMID)
DS#2 MAY 2006 - MIRACLE !!

• United Kingdom

Monday, August 7th 2006, 4:09pm

Jess

I think its best you concentrate on Alex for the time being. Could you cope with two children on your own if DH still maintains the same stance? As much as I know how much ttc for no 2 means to you, I think for your peace and sanity of mind, you should seriously consider what you want to do next for yourself and Alex.

Take care Jess and feel free to PM me if you want as well.

xxx Lorraine xxx

IRISH

• "IRISH" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Jul 15th 2006

Monday, August 7th 2006, 4:10pm

its totally up to you of course but if one child isnt been shown the time he needs...what would make you think another child would be any better...band-aid babies never ever work

sorry for being so blunt but if this guy was in my life i'd make him be a dad to the child he has b4 planning on anymore :(

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE