You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Chilli

Megastar

• "Chilli" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 9:19pm

Spotting?

I started Flo on solids about a week ago she had in total 5 meals over 4 days but became constipated so I stopped and carried on just BF her on the advise of a BF counsellor. Anyway she is hungry and the weather means she is wanting milk more and more so I will start again tomorrow and just finger foods.

How long after weaning did your cycles come back as I seem to be spotting today? is that normal? between M and Flo I didn't have an AF ?(

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 9:21pm

Mine came back very quickly after stopping BF with Plum, but that was only once I had fully stopped. That may not help.

Chilli

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 9:27pm

weird eh? I would of thought once she was having a regular amount of meals per day and cutting out feeds it would/ may start again but as I have never really had a normal regular cycle without meds it's seems even odder still ?(

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 9:40pm

weird for sure, sorry I can't be of more help.

mayo

Star

Reg: Jan 17th 2008

Children: 3 big boys ( born '03,'06 & '08)

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 9:53pm

Hey, with my eldest, my period started exactly 6 months after his birth, and I was still b/feeding until 10 months with him (started with baby rice etc at 16 weeks on advice of HV as he was a hungry Horace!).
With my youngest I started period only 3 - 4 months after his birth, despite b/feeding him until 14 months (started solids at 5 months so was still exclusively b/feeding when period started...very annoying...could have used a bit longer with AF on holiday!!!).

Chilli

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Sunday, August 3rd 2008, 10:03pm

that's interesting thank you x

Reg: Oct 7th 2005

Monday, August 4th 2008, 4:06pm

Chili - I was a bit like Mayo - periods came back regularly every 28-30 days about 5 months after both births despite 100% BF (no solids). The first time I thought it was because I was working & pumping and the stimulation wouldnt be so high as natural BF. The second time I was still on my vacation after my short maternity leave so fully 100% BF, and still got it.

I'm now on the Implanon on the offchance DH & I can find time / will / desire to you-know-what :8o: :snigger: I love my two boys very much but I am exhausted by them, and do not want a third child so close to these two (also medically it wouldnt be sensible after 2 very close c-sections).

Chilli

Megastar

• United Kingdom

Monday, August 4th 2008, 11:39pm

We too have decided that we are complete :D I was on the mini pill but omg it turned me into a monster so I came off a while ago, not sure what to do now as was not expecting this to happen ?(

It's also not a full blown AF although I did get ov pains a few weeks back so may just be very light.

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE