You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

one2b

Star

• "one2b" started this thread

Reg: Oct 30th 2006

Wednesday, October 29th 2008, 1:02pm

Need help with feeding....

Quick one for now, at work, more detail later. Been to see HV this morning and G has dropped 2 centiles since last weighed, she said he needs to eat more, can anyone help??

• "1xbaby pls" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Apr 4th 2006

Wednesday, October 29th 2008, 1:51pm

Is he happy and otherwise Healthy??? Yes, so I wouldnt worry, just be more aware of what he eats and when.
How many bottles does he have a day and what solids will G eat?
Have a nice day at work hun :smile:
1st go ICSI - @ royal shewsbury and Telford NHS funded
25 eggs collected 27/3/06
15 fertilized - 8 grade A - 2 transfered 30th/3
test date - Thursday 13th April, BFP :D :D :D
:baby: ITS TWINS :baby:
M.L & J.F - Born 9/11/06 6w prem (6lb 5oz & 4lb 10oz)

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Wednesday, October 29th 2008, 3:46pm

this sounds just like how spud was, he didnt gain weight for months and i was told to keep a diet diary and was told he needed to see a pead at the hospital.....i kept a diary for a month and took it to the hospital with us. the dr said to me, you can tell by 'eyeballing' a child weather they are undernurished and too thin. she told me to take my boy away because there was nothing wrong with him. his diet was fine and she wasnt worried at all.

the centiles are a guidline he hasnt got to stay on the same centile. are you worried about his diet or how much he is eating?

just out of interest, what centile is he on now hun?

lots of love

k xxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE