You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mrsjasper

Megastar

• "mrsjasper" started this thread

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 4:45pm

Recommended reading?

Can anyone recommend any good books on breastfeeding? At work we have the La Leche League Breastfeeding Answers book which is written for those who's job is to support breastfeeding mums. Its great. If anyone is training as a midwife or a peer support breastfeeding advisor I would recommend it. I am working my way through it and I cannot imagine a breastfeeding scenario that it doesn't cover. However, I want something to have at home and I was wondering whether anyone has any recommendations. I am thinking of The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding (another La Leche League publication) but would welcome any suggestions.

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 5:06pm

I'd be interested in one as well. The NCT do some useful info sheets and there's bits and pieces in the various books I have but I nothing devoted exclusively to it.

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

mrsjasper

Megastar

• "mrsjasper" started this thread

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 5:24pm

If you type 'breastfeeding' into amazon then a bewildering range of books appears, all with a mixture of positive and negative reviews. Thats why I wanted a recommendation.

Tell you what, you buy one, read it and inwardly digest it, then you can give it to me!

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 5:34pm

Quoted

Originally posted by mrsjasper
Tell you what, you buy one, read it and inwardly digest it, then you can give it to me!

:snigger:

I might just wait for a recommendation!

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE