You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

compley

Megastar

Reg: Apr 30th 2006

Children: DS and DD

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 8:47pm

Hope work goes ok nest week Melanie, how many hours/days are you working?
Online shopping is great! We've done it since H was born. Had to book and order my shopping last week, for xmas delivery!

xxx

<

Reg: Mar 6th 2006

Thursday, December 4th 2008, 9:41pm

I am going to do 20hrs a week 8am-1pm 4 days a week,
Melanie
1st IUI cylce 10 March 06 BFN
2nd IUI cycle 19th June 06 BFN
3rd IUI cycle 6th Sep 06 BFN
4th IVF 31st March at St Barts :BFP:

Daisy born @ 35wks 20/12/07 12.16am 4lb 13.5 oz
Nuala born @ 35wks 20/12/07 12.18am 5lb 10oz

mrsantro

Reg: Jul 18th 2007

Friday, December 5th 2008, 9:49am

blowkiss :hugs: to all the little sicky ones as of late.

This time of year is a nightmare at the best of time for us big ones.

Yeah, I was thinking about Lorraine, she was looking for a job and maybe she got one and hasn't had much time to get on line, unless she's having server problems?

That being said, i do hope everything is going good for her regardless.

Have updated diary on last night, it was a little bit of a success in our house with the sleeping thing, maybe not to some, but for us a god send!!!

Been up all refreshed even made a risotto for dinner.

Do you think it's a good idea for me to start lowering her 3am feed intake by 1/2oz every few days to see if she will start to sleep through??

Off out to the post office to pick up some stamps and post some cards.

Speak later

cookie

Superstar

• "cookie" is no longer a member of FZ

Friday, December 5th 2008, 4:06pm

hiya everyone!

:hugs: to little H, hope he feels better soon.

caz did you get your tree out?

i wish id have thought about online xmas food shopping :duh: it sounds brilliant!

mrsA, my HV said to give water instead of milk if they wake and it did help a bit,
hope she is sleeping thru for you soon

we are all ok this end, H still has a big bruise on her head a week after it first happened :sadface: spud is in town with dh atm we are going to a christening on sunday and need to find a nice childrens bible.

love k xxxx

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

Reg: Oct 10th 2005

Friday, December 5th 2008, 7:48pm

Hi everyone
Just popping on wuickly before I settle down for Corrie and the Jungle. A's fine, been smashing all day, had a big sleep ont he alk back from MIL's after Tumbletots and looked very cuddly and warm. Boy it's cold here though, especially as I tucked my coat over him and his fleecy bag.

Didn't put tree up, I'm home alone Sunday so might do ti then or tomorrow. Not sure how much 'help' he'd be this year so might do it as a surprise. I need to move a mountain of toys to find room for it.

Hope everyone's ok. speak later xx

Me 39, DH 39 ICSI Nov '06 BFP

FET Dec '10 - ET Dec 16th - Test Day 31/12/10

mrsantro

Sunday, December 7th 2008, 8:28am

Morning Ladies,

bit quiet on here this weekend, I guess your all out shopping and visiting in time for Christmas.

Hoping that all the sicky ones are feeling betetr with the christmas spirit looming.

(Have updated diary on Miss Rubys sleeping habits)

I went for a full thai body massage with oils yesterday for a full hour and it was amazing, I really needed it, then I met a friend and we went to a crazy little irish bar drank dirty beer and ate chips :snigger: then off back home through the crazy tourist crowds to my little RR and DH. BLISS.

Still haven't got me tree yet, next Saturday I think.

Ruby had some toast with me this morning and loved it, her little smily face and wide open mouth made me giggle so much.

Off to tesco in a bit for some shopping!

cookie

Superstar

Monday, December 8th 2008, 12:14pm

Quoted

Originally posted by mrsantro
Morning Ladies,

I went for a full thai body massage with oils yesterday for a full hour and it was amazing, I really needed it, then I met a friend and we went to a crazy little irish bar drank dirty beer and ate chips :snigger: then off back home through the crazy tourist crowds to my little RR and DH. BLISS.

ohhhhhh that sounds like heaven!!!! i want to do that! :D sounds wonderful mrs A!!!!

we had a busy week end, spud had a 4hour party on sat, then went to a friends house to watch the footy. sunday we had a christening to go to and the poor poppet who was christenend was so poorly he couldnt go to his own party! :sadface: but we celebrated for him. i drove both nights so dh could have a drink X( why dont they ever offer to drive??? :sadface:

how are the poorly babies??? H's head is looking alot better but the briuse is still very much there, its taking ages to go down...hope its gone by christmas :8o:

I'm running down the road like loose electricity, while the band in my head plays a strip tease!

compley

Megastar

Monday, December 8th 2008, 12:49pm

Hope H's bruise is gone soon! bless her!
I love online shopping, we said we'd do it for a few weeks, after H was born, and we've never stopped!

Caz,we had to move lots of toys for the tree too, our living room, well it's quite full at the moment!

Mrs A, your massage sounds lovely!

H is a bit better, but still full of cough and snot! Back to his normal self, playing etc though, so that's good!
We met some friends for lunch yesterday, and he was charming the waitress, with his smile!!

Having a quite day today, popped to the shops earlier, H napping at the mo.
Seeing my cousin tomorrow, but think we will give swimming a miss again, as the pool is quite cold, and don't think it'd be a good idea, with H having been under the weather.

xxx

<

one2b

Star

Reg: Oct 30th 2006

Monday, December 8th 2008, 3:05pm

hi everyone. feel like i not posted for ever!!! G not too good with the latest batch of teething, he's been really clingy for a week now, not liking nursery and the like. not really sure what to give him, any ideas??

i went to the works christmas party on saturday and ended up blubbering into my pint with glass in my finger, OUCH!!!! had to apologise to a couple of people today, cant remember a lot of what i did..oops!!!

compley

Megastar

Monday, December 8th 2008, 8:34pm

Oh Sarah, hope your finger is ok?!

mm, have you tried teething granules with G?

Awww, H was all snuggly this afternoon, and fell asleep, cuddling into me, so cute!

xxx

<

one2b

Star

Monday, December 8th 2008, 8:45pm

yeah, he doesnt seem to like them, spits it all out. he likes the ashton powders but my chemists stopped selling them and didnt have time to pop to the supermarket this evening.

the finger is ok, it was my own fault, very long story but i smashed a bottle and cut myself. not very clever really but seemed a good idea at the time!!

compley

Megastar

Tuesday, December 9th 2008, 7:50pm

Have you tried Boots, Sarah, they used to sell the asthon powde's, not sure if they still do though!

H slept 7.30-7.30 last night happydance

We've had a lovely day at my Aunties, today, H loved exploring her flat!

In work, for 2 longdays now, so will be back, later in the week, to see how everyone is!

xxx

<

one2b

Star

Wednesday, December 10th 2008, 8:16am

G had his 12 month check yesterday, all is well. he's 20lb 4oz now!! still on the 9th centile, dropped from 50th last time. thought the extra food he'd been eating would have caught him up a little but not this time.

cookie

Superstar

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 4:09pm

crikey....no new posts on her for 3 whole days!!! :8o: what are you all up to?!

H is ok, she is such a little tinker....she had her very first proper tantrum today, threw herself backwards onto the floor and was thrashing around screaming, i didnt know what to do! lol! she calmed down after about 5 mins, my mom was so shocked...said that H is very similar to my sister :snigger:

hope you are all ok

see you soon i hope

love k xxx

one2b

Star

Saturday, December 13th 2008, 6:05pm

blimey it is quiet!! been to my works kids party today, G seen santa for the first time....not too keen on him tbh!!!

we going out with friends tomorrow day, seeing santa again then they coming round for lunch. and G has santa again at nursery on monday!! He's going think santa is a person in everyday life!!!!!

hope you are all ok and the bubs are doing well xxxx

Sunday, December 14th 2008, 7:47pm

Hi everyone
Went to a wedding on Friday with a stay over and too hungover to post yest. Hope everyones ok. A is fab as usual :innocent:. Talking jibber jabber non stopa nd think we are now getting sentences, but not sure if he is saying what we think he is IFYWIM? He definately days 'I did it', and 'there it is', we had 'Daddy did it' earlier, not sure if he was referring to DH trapping his finger in the car door earlier, not badly but still X(. I wasn't impressed, poor A.

What's everyone up to? Blimey xmas is coming so quickly now, just abotu to do some wrapping but not sure how safe they are under the tree. :innocent: ( with A, not me )

Hipoing to take the day before xmas ever off to have athorough clean before Dh's parents land. Oh and we might have come into a bi of money that may enable us to have another baby...it's onyl the money side that was stoppingus, so watch this space :happy:

Hope you're all ok, sorry not posting much but sooo busy, mus make and effort to get on during my break at work

xxx

compley

Megastar

Monday, December 15th 2008, 7:49pm

It is quiet on here!

Sarah, lots of santas for G!

Caz, great about the money, have everything crossed for you, it would be lovely if we could be pg buddies again! :D

mm, been busy, this time of year is hectic isn't it?!
We've manged to get cards written, and some pressys wrapped!

We both had our works do's at the weekend.

H absolutely gorgeous, seems to pick things up daily!
He has his mmr tomorrow :sadface:
Saw some of my NCT group today, which was nice.

xxx

<

cookie

Superstar

Monday, December 15th 2008, 7:57pm

good luck with your MMR H :hugs:

my H has her booster jabs on wednesday...a bit late but she had a cold so i cancelled... :innocent: actually she has another cold. i cant keep putting it off tho can i? ?(

caz, that is absolutly brilliant news about the money...it is wonderful when something like that comes along...makes life so much easier.

i got another 5 prezzies today, and one of my own i got myself mama mia 88)
just got to wrap the buggers now, oh i hate wrapping!

i invited my sister and her dp to our house for christmas lunch as her kids are going to their dads house for lunch and my sis was so sad, she loves having her babies there with her at christmas...its a shame. (not so much babies tbh, they are 14 & 15)

one2b

Star

Monday, December 15th 2008, 7:58pm

G's mmr is only a couple of weeks away, our nurse seems to be on the ball with injections.

he seen lots of santa's but hasnt liked any of em :snigger:

he had christmas party today at nursery and one of the teacners/helpers told me they never seen a baby eat as much as G did at the party.... god boy, ate more than his £2 entry fee!!!

one2b

Star

Monday, December 15th 2008, 8:01pm

how do k??

cookie

Superstar

Monday, December 15th 2008, 8:03pm

ok ta babe, how are you???

xxxxxxx

one2b

Star

Monday, December 15th 2008, 8:06pm

yeah ok. its been really quiet in here lately hasnt it!!!

cant believe its christmas next week!!

Monday, December 15th 2008, 9:06pm

Hi everyone, glad your all ok. I went back to work today :bawl: but on the plus side it's so much easier than looking after the girls :happy: But I missed them so much they were so happy to see me, played up for my mum thou :innocent:

I have also got 70hrs holiday to take before March, How good is that!
Melanie

FZ Postman

HO! HO! HO!

Reg: Nov 16th 2008

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 7:41am

xmas45 xmas45 xmas45

xmas42Wish your FZ friends a very Happy Christmas. xmas42

With our Christmas e-cards you can now save yourself time and money (and the environment) and you don't even have to go out to the shops.

xmas41 In return you can make a real difference to the future of FZ by donating the amount that you xmas41
would have spent on cards and postage.

You can donate as little or as much as you like, but we request a minimum £2 donation for 1 card, £5 donation for 10 cards
and £10 for 25 cards.

It couldn't be easier to create and send an e-card.

Step 1. Choose a 'pack' of cards from the themes below (either a single image or a mixed pack).

Step 2. Decide on your personalised message to your FZ friends and PM all these details to Eeyore.

Step 3. Your recipients will receive an email alerting them they have an eCard to collect.

Please make your donation (by using the 'donate' button) prior to PMing Eeyore.

Choice of themes.
Choose from

Art (set of 5)

Cute (set of 5)

Traditional (set of 5)

How your donations help

When you make a donation for sending a FZ eCard, you are helping to pay for the running costs for the site and in turn
provide the practical and emotional support that our members need.

A donation of £10 for 25 cards works out at just slightly more than 20p a week over the space of a year.

Just this small amount will help keep YOUR site running for a few more months.

We are completely funded by the generous donations of our members. No profit is made by the site and all members of the team provide their time voluntarily.

WISHING YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

xmas45 xmas45 xmas45

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 9:25am

Morning everyone !!
A had his xmas party in nursery today, hoping he'll like Santa, cos we're seeing him again on Sunday. We're taking him on the Santas train at home in my mum's with my parents, so should be good ( especially as we're having pre xmas xmas with lunch out and presents !! )

Melanie, weirdly I have 70 hours leave to take too, but diffcult to take as I work when Alex is in nursery so don't want to take him out of his routine. It means I'll have to take time off and stay at home on my own and watch telly clean :snigger:

Hope everyones all sorted for xmas, not sure how much A will make of it this year, but I'm still very excited.

Hope to pop back on later. Godo luck today H for the MMR, nasty jab. Kerry A had a cold/cough that dragged on for weeks cos he has his when he was full of cold. Might be worth postponing until she's well.

speak soon xxx

compley

Megastar

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 12:32pm

Melanie, glad your 1st day back at work went ok.

I'm getting nervous about the MMR, did you find your babies were more poorly after it, then the other jabs?
I've stocked up on calpol and nurofen, just hope H escapes the s/e's!
I've got a tummy bug, so am hoping I don't pass that on to him, it feels like one thing after another at the mo!
I can't go to work now, this week, as have to have 72 hours free of symptoms, from this bug, and feel annoyed, as this will be another sickness episode, but hey, it's that time of year, bugs everywhere!!!

xxx

<

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 2:44pm

These things happen chicks, not mush you can do about it except get rid. It's a shame that you have to take it as sick when it's kind of enforced. My DH is the same, works for the NHS but in an office and has to take 72 hours too.

Hope H's jabs go ok, A was poorly in the he was full of cold but no other side effects that I can remember anyway.

xx

Reg: Jan 26th 2007

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 4:55pm

Hi Ladies I dont' find the time to get on as much as I used to but found a couple of mins so popped in.

Can't believe H will be 1 in just under 4 weeks. He is doing so well, doesn't seem to want to crawl as can roll fast enough to where he wants to go but showing good signs for walking. He still has no teeth & is a little dot (15lb 9ozs at weigh in last week) we think it is due to his 2 ops cos he eats well, but then again he never keeps still.

Hope you & your little people are well

ME:36 DH:38
TTC 2 years
1st IVF April/May 2007
Very Lucky :BFP:17th May 2007
Hayden born 12th January 2008

mrsantro

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 7:32pm

Evening all!!

Everyone's been busy haven't they., it's been slow in here, haven't had too much time to pop in and post myself.

Mel, hugs for you going back to work and for the LO playing up.

Caz, hope H and the santa visit went well?

Laura, get well soon hunnie xxx

Mrs N, Great to hear H is doing well.x.x. He is a smasher.x

Has anyone heard from Lorraine, I left her a message on FB but nothing back. Hope all is ok.

Well we are nearly done and dusted, keep going out with the intention of not over spending, but hey ho it's christmas-Haven't got my turkey yet though, I was looking today and they are all over 8k, massive, to big for DH and me!

We ended up buying a real tree as it was cheaper and they do look lovely when they are done :rolleyes:

Ruby is now pulling herself up to a stand against the couch and shuffling herself along the couch, has had a bump or two but continues to badger on at it.

Had a few nights were RR has slept a little more consistently ie. from 7pm-10.30pm(feed) then 4am and up at 6.30-7, but not holding my breath as most nights shes up every hour.

Eyes in the back of my head!

Reg: Feb 4th 2007

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 8:08pm

Haven't been on in ages either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where does the time go????????????????????? Hope you guys are all well and that your little ones are too :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Eliana is crawling, walking around furniture and climbed the stairs today - eeeekkkkk!!!! All the way to the top!!! It must have been like climbing a mountain she did seem a little puffed when she got to the top LOL!!!!!!

If i don't get on before a HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you all :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Me 28 DH 29
TTC 4 1/2 yrs
MC 2004 7wks MC 2005 11 wks
ICSI Dec 2006
Cancelled after EC:high risk OHSS
11 Frosties
Nat Fet March 07 BFN
7 Frosties :)
Med Fet May 07 BFP
VERY SHOCKING NAT BFP MAY 09

compley

Megastar

Tuesday, December 16th 2008, 8:30pm

Good to see you Mrs N and Ruthie, and hear how are you and your lo's are doing!

Mrs A, we have a real tree, they are lovely aren't they? And I love the smell!

H had his MMR, he was really good, bless him, was more upset when he had to leave the playhouse, in the waiting room, to go home! And he ate all his tea, and seemed happy in himself. Am so relieved it's over, and that's all the jabs for quite some time now! phew!!!!

Weighed him on our bathroome scales, it's only rough, but seems he is about 23lb 5ozs, so reckon he's doing well! Had a look at his chart, in his red book, and that would put him on the 50th centile, which is where he's been for a while now, so seems good to me!
He certainly looks healthy, and thriving, and has been tucking away his food today, and he's got a very cute little belly on him!!

xxx

<

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 11:32am

:hello: ladies!

lovely to hear progress reports on your bubbas, have a great christmas :hugs:

got to take H for her booster jabs at 10 past 12, im still unsure if she should have them done because she has a cold....what do you think?

love k xxx

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 12:41pm

hmmm bit late for me to reply now :innocent:

What did the nurse/doc says re H's cold hun?

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 12:53pm

the nurse said that as long as she hasnt got a temp (which she hasnt) it would be ok, so she has had her jab.

her next one is the MMR 19th of jan,

how is Alex hun? are you all ready for christmas now?

love k xxx

one2b

Star

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:43pm

which one has she had K?

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:49pm

hiya, it was her .....forgot now, ill go get her book.

it was the Hib/Men C booster.....she seems fine in herself, just ate her dinner within 5 mins :8o:

one2b

Star

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:56pm

crikey, she must have been starving!!!

how are you hun? im just popping on and off from work. very busy at the mo but always time to chat to my favourite cookie!!! xx

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 1:58pm

im ok ta mate...H is running riot :snigger: wont be able to stay on long.

how is your finger now?

love k xxx

one2b

Star

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 2:02pm

yeah pretty much fixed not. i never got round to having it checked as the offending splinter of glass that was causing all of the pain came out on its own, ace!!

got a lovely scar now tho, not ace :(

you all ready for christmas? i finished my shopping last night. G not having too much off us, we said we'd buy him some things for the garden when the weather picks up. he's got so much from his birthday that there isnt actually anything that he needs!

cookie

Superstar

Wednesday, December 17th 2008, 2:11pm

i still need to buy for dh, my mom, my dad and H! :rolleyes:

got all the others sorted tho, think i had about 30 to buy for this year....its never ending!

glad your finger is getting bettr :]

ooo, id better go....H is smelly pwar!

k xxx

cookie

Superstar

Thursday, December 18th 2008, 1:05pm

hello ladies and babies!

how are you all? busy busy busy ey?

only 6 days till christmas! EEK! and i still need to get some last min prezzies, i started buying them in oct this year i wanted to be all done by the end of nov :rolleyes: oh well, i still need to get some chrismasy food in for spud and dh dh is more of a kid than the kids :D
still need to buy the booze! omg forgot about that :innocent:

well not much to report here, H is fine after her jabs...although she still has a runny nose and a cough.

spud came home from school crying yesterday because some of his 'friends' are taking the mick out of his name X(

children can be so cruel, and for no good reason it seems.

k xxx

compley

Megastar

Thursday, December 18th 2008, 8:31pm

Aww, why are children so mean, sometimes? How's Spud now?
Glad H is ok, after her jabs.

H is full of snot, and cough (again!), quite disturbed last night, but happy in himself today, and saw some friends, and their babies, which he enjoyed!

Can't believe this time next week, it will be xmas day!

xxx

<

one2b

Star

Friday, December 19th 2008, 9:26am

ah, poor spud! kids can be awful sometimes cant they...

cookie

Superstar

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 10:03am

he came home from school again crying yesterday but for a different reason...one of his terachers was leaving and he was gutted...she wasnt even his teacher really, she only taught him maths. he is a sensitive soul my boy lurve
he hadd his chriblemas disco last night and he loved it. i think he is too aware of christmas this year and he is finding the anticipation a bit too much iykwim?

i have news!!! H has a new toothy peg! that makes 4 now :] it explains why she has had a rubbish week sleepwise.

still got 2 prezzies to buy, lots of shopping to get and funds are running out fast :sadface: bloody credit crunch is a nightmare....especially at christmas.

k xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "cookie" (Dec 20th 2008, 10:03am)

compley

Megastar

Saturday, December 20th 2008, 12:22pm

Well done H on the toothy pegs!! And bless Spud, he's a lovely little boy Cookie, you must be extremely proud.

H napping at the mo. We were meant to be going to see my cousin this afternoon, but she is poorly, so think we may pop to the garden centre, love them at xmas, as they always have tlots of xmas things!! And a nice coffee shop :innocent:
Out for a meal, with friends tonight, H is staying at my parents. Then taking him to the zoo, to see the reindeers tomorrow.
Monday, delivering a few pressys, working an early Tues and Weds, and then it's christmas, yippee!!

xxx

<

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 1:55pm

I cannot believe my girls are now 1! :bawl: We had a birthday party yesterday about 40 turned up 15 of them children. Thank God we booked Musical Minis as they entertained them for and hour. The girls really enjoyed it and fell asleep for 2.5 hrs after, bless them. They got some really beautiful things!!
Melanie

mrsantro

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 5:50pm

Evening all!!!

Well I'm still searching for a turkey-have been everywhere and still can't find one :bawl: I suppose we still have a few days left.

Still haven't got DH a present, think I might wait until January as he is buying us a Nintendo Wii, so I guess it'll be games galour from now.

I got a night out on Friday with my bessie (DH babysat) ended up at a club then an after party, I didn't get home until gone 8am Saturday morning :snigger: and had to contend with RR with a slight hangover as DH was leaving for work in another country.

Walking past the Carp buckets this morning and the street laden with fresh blood and guts turned my stomach, erghhhhhh. Feel loads better now.

Kisses and hugs to all the babies and mamas out there.

Hope you are all getting in to the christmas spirit.

Ohh, I have DH at home till January now-the first holiday he has taken in a year....... 88)

cookie

Superstar

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 6:05pm

Happy Birthday Daisy and Nunu!!!!

lurve :party: partee

glad they had a wonderful time yesterday :]

compley

Megastar

Sunday, December 21st 2008, 6:28pm

Happy birthday Daisy and Nuala, glad you had a lovely day!

Mrs A, sounds like you had a great nigh out!

H enjoyed his night at his Nanny and Gpop's, and was a good boy, bless him!
We've been to the zoo today, he hasn't slept much, so he's having an early bath and bedtime tonight, then chicken fajitas, for us, for tea :yumyum:

xxx

<

Monday, December 22nd 2008, 10:43am

Happy belated birthday Daisy and Nuala !!!
Sounds like they had a lovely day.

I'm slacking in work as it's so quiet. I coudl do with being home but at 5.45 that's it forme until next Monday. I've loads to do tho, A's in nursery tomorrow so that'll help.

Hoping everyones ok, and all set for a lovely Xmas. A met Santa yesterday adn was a little scared, my brother popped over with pressies for him which he had no interest in, apart from the golf book we bought my dad, he carried that everywhere.
Had a lovley mini-xmas with my parents and all set now for the big day. I;m more excited than A, I don't think he has any idea.

:D xx

3 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

3 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE