You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Jan 17th 2009

Children: 1 STEPSON 15 YEARS OLD & ONE DD 3 as a result of 1st ICSI :)

Tuesday, March 6th 2012, 9:24pm

Moogle a 300+ mile move with a toddler & a dog is certainly going to be a challenge! However DH has allowed me to shell out for a full pack service by the lovely Pickfords so at least that way it will only be all the unpacking at the new house that I will have to worry about lol! That's great that F has started to use the potty....B does occasionally but to be honest I think she is just lazy! Asks to get her nap nap on to wee or poo?!? Really going to tackle it when we move though as she will be 2 & a half by then.

Bye for now x
SCOTTIE
1st ICSI 09 - DD born :girl_blum:
Jan 12 FET - :BFN::-(
Our journey has ended...forever grateful for our miracle [zx160]

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 2:01pm

That's great guys that your lo's have started using the pottty. A has no intention of using it just now. He knows it's there but he wont sit on it. I'm not pushing it as he is only just two so will wait till the summer and see if we can do anything there.

Scottie I hope that your move goes well when it comes.

I'm doing ok. Still have my good and bad days. Some days can't get motivated to do anything which isn't really any good with a 2 yr old. I need a swift kick up the backside, so anybody willing to help just shout. I have got good at painting a smile on my face though.

Better go and do the ironing xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 2:40pm

Hi Christine, sorry to hear you are having your ups & downs still. Don't be too hard on yourself honey, you have had a tough time of late. We all get days where its really hard to get motivated.

I have come to terms as best I can that B will be our one & only child together. We are lucky however in that B will always have my DSS as a BIG bro to look out for her in years to come.

I have dealt with it by selling a lot of Bs baby things. I guess the move really spurred me on as well. Just couldnt face seeing it all loaded into the removal lorry to unload it all again & put it in another loft to gather dust! Kept a few bits for keepsakes. The money has been really handy & I am hoping to sell some more stuff before we move.....5 weeks on Monday....YIKES?!?

Hugs to all x
SCOTTIE

Moogle

Reg: Sep 12th 2008

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 1:59pm

Happy mother's day ladies! Hope you're all being spoilt rotten today ;) I got a long lie wahay :thumbup:

xxx

BFP Jan 2008: M/C at 13 weeks
BFP April 2009: Fantastic Finlay born 3/1/2010 xx
BFP May 2011: Beautiful Brodie born asleep 2/1/2012 xx
BFP June 2012: M/C at 5 weeks
BFP Oct 2012: Cuddly Kira born 6/6/2013 xx

My diary: Sunshine, Stars and Rainbows

Turkey

Reg: Feb 5th 2009

Children: 1 boy, 1 girl

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 5:48pm

Happy Mother's Day everyone, hope you all have had nice days!

Moogle hunni, how are you doing?

Scottie how's things coming along with the move, can't be long now?

All fine here,plodding along as they say, really busy busy at work just now so i'm always knackered when i get home lol...

Sunday, March 18th 2012, 8:28pm

Hi ladies

Well mothers day here has been ok. Unfortunately I have really hurt my back which apart from the sheer inconvenience as it has really limited what I can do, it has caused a not great final couple of weeks at work as I ain't there!?! I really hope I can get back for my final weekend as my manager has said if I don't I WILL NOT be able to attend my leaving do which 25 colleagues & friends are attending :thumbdown: Hopefully the cocktail of 4 different drugs I am on will enable me to do it!

Glad you are both ok b2b & moogle x

Ttfn x
SCOTTIE

Moogle

Children: A little boy and a baby girl watched over by their brother in the stars xxx

Monday, March 19th 2012, 10:37pm

You what Scottie? Your boss is having a laugh surely?? There's a world of difference between struggling through a day at work when you're not fit, and spending a nice couple of hours with friends and colleagues, who I guess who'll not be seeing again anytime soon! I hope you're feeling better soon. How did you hurt your back?

Glad to hear all's well with you B2B. You get another scan yet?

Things ok here. Potty training not going so well - F will widdle in it when I ask him if he wants to, but he won't just go over and do it of his own accord. Blokes eh - nae initiative! So I'm not going to push it just now, he's obviously not quite ready yet.

Anyway, off for an early one tonight. Hope everyone else is well xxxx

Monday, March 19th 2012, 10:51pm

Well that was my thinking Moogle, however my gorgeous heels & LBD have gone back for a refund :thumbdown: cause even i do make my meal it will be flats & jeans for me now :-( Unfortunately I don't actually know what I have done. But this is week 3, so off I go to the doc AGAIN tomorrow......wish me luck! Maybe it's an age thing....I turned 35 today lol! x
SCOTTIE

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SCOTTIE" (Mar 19th 2012, 10:52pm)

Turkey

Monday, March 19th 2012, 11:21pm

Happy Birthday Scottie!! Not good about your back, hope ya feel better again soon. That's rotten of your boss to say that to you :-(

Moogle,i had scan couple weeks ago and all seems fine. D ain't interested in the potty or sitting on toilet, last couple days though he has been taking his nappy off and peeing on floor 8| and yesterday morning when i went in to get him he was standing bollock naked in his cot,jammies & nappy on floor :o) I have a few days annual leave soon so may try and crack the potty training,will see.

I still have him in his cot too, thinking i should take the sides off soon :?:

Moogle

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 10:16pm

Happy birthday for yesterday Scottie! Och yer just a young thing, I'll be 37 this year - eek! Hope you had a good day and that the back's on the mend soon.

B2B - F used to strip like that as well in his cot! I used to be through 5+ times a night to get him dressed again :rollseyes: DH called him little Mr Chippendale. Funnily enough, he hasn't done it since he moved to the toddler bed. Maybe will be worth trying the potty with D if he's actually piddling on the floor? Though he could take a step back again once the new LO's arrived. It's hard to know what to do isn't it ?o(

Well, I have been Rubbish Mum today. Slept in, so spent half the morning getting ready to go out when I should have been playing with the wee guy. Then we went up to Glasgow shopping - he didn't like the lunch I bought us, I left his nappy on too long and his jeans ended up soaked in wee, and once we got home I burnt the dinner! How crap am I??? But I did take him up to town on the choo choo train, so for that alone F will still think I rock :thumbup:

Lxxx

Turkey

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 10:31pm

Moogle the potty lies in living room he likes to sit on it fully clothed & watch tv(weirdo lol) and i have one of they seats for the toilet too,he sits on it for about 1 minute then say no Mummy too big!? :S

We have started D at the childcare nursery down the road from us,only one afternoon a week(can't afford anymore lol) today was his first full session and he loved it, I on the other hand was lost and kept watching the clock til we could go pick him up again :whistling: Hoping to keep him there until he gets his free nursery place at the school nursery. There's also a pre school playgroup locally that i was thinking of taking him too, I have emailed them twice and they haven't got back to me how rude lol...hate when that happens,thing is they advertise in the local community newsletter with their email address so i would have thought someone must check it.

Aww bless it's sods law that things all happen in a oner eh,but as long as F thinks you rock for taking him on the train well who cares about burnt dinner eh : D xx

Moogle

Friday, March 23rd 2012, 10:08pm

Hmm B2B, I still need to buy a training seat and step stool for F. He might prefer that to the potty actually, he likes to be so grown-up :rollseyes: In fact, at the moment what he likes when he's going for a piddle in his potty is for me to sit next to him on the big loo and have a piddle too!! Brassneck alert - we were in a cafe for lunch today with my mum, and I took F to change his nappy before we left - in one of those baby changing stations situated in the disabled toilet. It was all pretty routine, until he insisted that I go to the toilet while we were in there. And he was not happy when I explained I didn't need, and had to drag him back into the cafe whilst he was yelling "MUMMY WEE-WEE! MUMMY WEE-WEE!"
:whoops:

Glad D is enjoying nursery. Hope it keeps up - you'll find it gets easier soon enough, and will probably start looking forward to a wee bit peace and quiet :)

Thanks for popping into my diary by the way! Don't know how long I'll keep it up mind you, I've always been cack at that sort of thing.

Hope everyone is fine xxx

Moogle

Friday, April 6th 2012, 2:20pm

Hope the Easter Bunny's good to everyone's little 'uns! And to us mummies to of course ;)

:easter3:

Quiet round here these days innit?

Lxxxx

Monday, August 27th 2012, 12:16pm

Anybody there? :snigger:
SCOTTIE

Turkey

Friday, September 7th 2012, 10:29pm

:whistling:

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 2:25pm

Hello B2B how's things going with your two? All good here...can't believe B will be 3 in less than a month though?!?

x
SCOTTIE

Turkey

Saturday, September 8th 2012, 10:04pm

Hi Scottie,things ok here. Wow time just whizzes by doesn't it,it's scary how fast they grow up!!
Hope all is well with you x

Moogle

Tuesday, September 11th 2012, 9:39pm

I'm still around too ladies - just back from holiday :o)

Hope the move an' all went well Scottie. B is nearly 3? Wow! : D

Congrats again to you B2B, and well done for finding 5 minutes to pop in here!! ;)

Lxxx

Turkey

Saturday, September 15th 2012, 12:32am

Hi Moogle,how you doing Mrs?Hope your all well and you had a nice holiday!

Scottie,what you planning for B's birthday,anything nice?

Things ok here, Little missy is fine,not a minute's bother, her big bro on the other hand has the TERRIBLE TERRIBLE two's and is being a bit of a horror,quite hard going,doesn't listen to a word i say, is really cheeky and generally just being very very naughty!! But hey ho i am hoping it passes soon 8|

Very quiet in here nowadays isn't it :?:

Turkey

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 10:59pm

Hi Ladies

how are we all?

We've got a sick house at the minute, both kids have coughs & colds and now DS has chicken pox or chicken pops as he calls them! Poor wee man,have a fight with him when trying to put calamine lotion on him.

DD is just fab,she's such a happy contented wee thing,even though she gets terrorised by her big bro all the time

Can't believe it's November already, where does the time go eh!!

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 1:48pm

Hi all

All good here :) B thriving! She had a great 3rd Birthday....spent the week before in Gran Canaria on her 1st holiday abroad then spent the week of her actual birthday in Scotland with family & her BIG bro : D

We are really settled here now....cant believe it been over 6 months! We have both got permanent jobs & B is really happy in her nursery. Will start pre school in January (8 o)

B2B sorry to hear DS has chicken pox :thumbdown:....hope DD escapes them x

Love to all x
SCOTTIE

Moogle

Saturday, November 3rd 2012, 8:59pm

Hey lassies : D

Good to hear everything's going so well with you all... colds and chicken pops asides B2B! Hope they're on the mend soon xfingers

Happy 3rd birthday B!!

Have you thought about what to get you LOs for Crimbo yet? It's F's birthday right after New Year, so he's getting a bike as his "big present" for that, but it's left me clueless as to what to buy for his Christmas! So I'm looking for a little inspiration ;)

Lxxx

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 2:08pm

Hmm not sue Moogle as its all princesses, my little pony & Dora the explorer in this house....not sure F would appreciate any of those ;)

We got B a bike for her birthday....although she can't go it yet! My M&D have got her a huge dolls house for Xmas. So we will just get her some little bits...nothing big x
SCOTTIE

Moogle

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 9:26pm

:laugh: Scottie, I wouldn't rule it out - one of his most favourite things is tottering about the house in Mummy's high heels! Not sure DH would be convinced by a My Little Pony though... ;) xx

Turkey

Sunday, November 4th 2012, 11:56pm

Moogle,we're stumped for D this year,i've got him about 8 wee things so far,mainly cars of some sort, he plays for hours with cars on one of they mats that looks like a street with parking spaces etc on it dont know what they are called?
Really haven't a clue what to get for his big pressie though, he has a bike, scooter and a battery operated car already and just has masses of everything everywhere(god help us after xmas & his birthday in January) I have such a big family and they all buy for him and i've had to say to everyone without being rude but please don't buy anything too big as i just don't have room,we live in a 3 bed house but are running out of space fast,our garden isn't very big and we don't have a shed or anything so everything lies under my stairs and does my head in as it's all you can see when you walk in the front door,bikes,cars,buggy,carseat,pram...oh and along with a mahoosive bag of stuff i need to put on ebay as have been having a clear out lol

D is fine,just a bit spotty lol and no spots on DD so far but they did say it could be 2 or 3 weeks before we know if she will get chicken pops!

Scottie nice to hear your all settled & happy and B is thriving!

Moogle, good luck for during week,will hear how it all goes!! xx

Moogle

Monday, November 5th 2012, 10:29pm

Ah yes B2B, F has one of those road-mat thingies as well - it's basically our living room rug these days... He doesn't have a scooter yet, that might be an idea, maybe even just a wee cheapo one to keep him entertained until he gets his bike! Is D Thomas the Tank Engine daft like F? I think there's probably going to be a definite Thomas theme to the festive season in our house :rollseyes:

Catch up soon ladies xxx

Turkey

Monday, November 5th 2012, 10:50pm

I would recommend a scooter Moogle, D has a Fireman Sam one,got it last christmas and only took him a few days til he sussed out how to go it and he loves it!
He's into Fireman Sam, and i put on a christmas film for him the other day : D just to try and occupy him when he first got chicken pox, we watched Santa Paws and he loved it so much he has now watched it about 6 times :S
Lol at the living room rug, we're the same here,i used to roll it up everynight but now i just leave it down

Moogle

Monday, March 11th 2013, 10:08am

Yooohooo! Anybody still around? ;)

Just wishing a belated happy mummies day to y'all xxx

Monday, March 11th 2013, 7:04pm

Hi Moogle

I am still here :)

How you doing?

All good here...can't believe my B is almost 3 1/2 already though?!? She is so grown up, going to pre school 5 afternoons a week and absolutely thriving!

x
SCOTTIE

sasha146

Reg: Aug 13th 2011

What's Up?
Adoption assessment complete

Monday, March 11th 2013, 8:15pm

hi girls

can any of you recommend travel insurance for a baby?

x
ME 30 DH 37

ICSI Oct 11 :BFP
bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Moogle

Monday, March 11th 2013, 8:47pm

Ah, lovely to see you're still about Scottie! Glad all is going well with you. It's amazing how grown-up our LOs are now isn't it - can you believe they'll be starting school next year?? 8|
All fine here too, F is bonkers but brilliant, and I'm knackered but well!

Hey Sasha, we've never taken F abroad yet so 'fraid I don't know anything about travel insurance, but I'm sure some of the other ladies would have an idea. Where you going?

Lxxx

sasha146

What's Up?

Monday, March 11th 2013, 8:54pm

thank you

were off to Majorca for a week before i go back to work

x
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Monday, March 11th 2013, 8:54pm

Sasha the majority of companies seem to cover kids free when you cover an adult. We went with Virgin to Gran Canaria last year & are using them again to go to Disney Paris in April ;) x

Moogle I know it's crazy how fast they grow eh? B is so funny as she just sounds so grown...3 going on 13 lol ::P
SCOTTIE

sasha146

What's Up?

Monday, March 11th 2013, 9:28pm

thanks scottie

i already have insurance through the bank and they want £5 a month to add my ds on, we only plan one trip this year so i'd rather seperate insurance

x
ME 30 DH 37

bab11 July 12
FET Aug 14 BFN
FET Nov 14 BFN
What's next??

Moogle

Monday, March 11th 2013, 10:22pm

Oooh Majorca sounds blissful, and Disney Paris sounds amazing too! I'm very jealous - am desperate to get away on a proper holiday but don't want to risk travelling too far till baby is here xfingers At the moment we're planning Disney Florida for a couple of years time, so that's where all the holiday funds are likely to go for the next wee while... 88) xx

Turkey

Monday, March 11th 2013, 10:43pm

Aww hello evryone, so nice to see some chat in here at long last lol

We're all fine, D has just got a place at school nursery for his pre-school funded place he will start next month and go 5 afternoons per week,he goes to a private nursery just now only one day per week but it will clash with the school nursery so we will stop sending him there(saves us a few pounds too woohoo)

And OMG who mentioned school next year? I get palpatations at the thought of it, my wee boy going to school, we'll all be in the same boat i think with the time of year our kiddies were born they will be probably some of the youngest in the primary school class eh? D will only be 4 1/2 when he starts.

Sacha there are loads of companys that will do family insurance, we have in the past used Columbus, Debenhams travel insurance and also got a policy thru Superdrug once aswell, just try Moneysupermarket and get some quotes and read the small print before buying!

We're off to Turkey in July, can't wait to get away, i am sick of the weather here,snow,sun,blizzards,slush,ice,more snow, sun,blizzards etc been ike that for last few days, dont like the winter too cold and dark for me, I am definately a summer person, light mornings and nights with the odd bit sunshine thrown in!

Anyhoo glad to hear you are all well xx

Moogle

Monday, March 11th 2013, 10:56pm

OMG who mentioned school next year?

Sorry chick, that would've been me! F is already so excited about it, it's difficult trying to explain to a 3-year-old that 18 months is really quite a long time! Well, to them anyway, not to us...

Good to hear all's well with you and you've got sunny Turkey to look forward to again in the summer. :o) Did you get the cv thing sorted out?

Lxxx

Turkey

Monday, March 11th 2013, 11:09pm

I'll let you off mentioning school since it's you : D

Oh yeah i did,managed to scrape one together,i was having problems with word on laptop and my columns etc were all wonky and my text was jumping over the page :huh: so frustrating,especially annoying since i had filled in the application by hand and it was all neat and sounded fab haha! closing date was friday so hope to hear something soon (fingers crossed)

16 weeks til Turkey woohoo can't wait :thumbup:

Oh when is your due date?

Moogle

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 11:01pm

Good stuff B2B, I'll keep everything crossed for you too xfingers xfingers I hate applying for jobs, so time consuming isn't it? I'll be in that boat again in a year or so I guess... Are you going back to your old job after matty leave ends? Though obviously hope you won't have to if you get this new one!

Ah the due date... haven't really thought about that much tbh. Officially it's 28-30th June (depending which scan they go by), but I'll be delivered at 37 weeks at the latest, so we're probably talking first or second week in June. Just wishing the weeks away right now!

Lxxx

Turkey

Tuesday, March 12th 2013, 11:23pm

I'm hoping not to go back, i want to find a new job so i can tell them to stick their job where the sun doesn't shine! haha They are being arsey,especially me team lead,was like that after i went back with D,got all the crappy jobs to do and moved to another dept until someone went off long term sick then they moved me back to my old job cause they were toiling. I would actually much rather win the lottery and not have to work at all lol i love being off and spending time with my kiddies even though it's very hard work at times and D tests my patience to the max, but i think it's just his age(i hope so anyway) but if i need to go back there well fair enough,i mean i need to work as can't afford not to.

Ah that's good then, at least i'll hear all about Baby M and hopefully see some pics before i go on holiday lol...was hoping i wouldn't miss the news!

I was a bit like that with L, i was so big and uncomfy and knackered, i was convinced i was going to have her in June(going by my dates) but oh no she kept me waiting as she was 6 days overdue!

Seen your bump pic,its lovely!

Hi to Scottie and Sacha

xx

Moogle

Wednesday, April 3rd 2013, 9:31pm

Aw, we've gone all quiet in here again eh? Must be these 3-year-olds keeping us out of mischief! (and your littler 'un B2B ;) )

Hope you all had a lovely Easter :easter3:

Lxxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moogle" (Apr 3rd 2013, 9:32pm)

Turkey

Wednesday, April 3rd 2013, 10:30pm

I'm still here lol...tell you what though the time just goes too fast for my liking, honestly i can't believe its April already. Things manic here as usual haha, DH still off work, wee L cut her 1st tooth today and is pulling herself along the floor like a snail and getting into everything haha. D is fine, he has been going to Mini Kickers this week and has really enjoyed it, the coach said he is going to be some footie player!

We have been getting some quotes done to get a window put in our small box room, well we actually got the room extended 3 years ago but never got window put in as hardly gets used, DH daughter comes to stay once or twice a week, she is older though and uses that room, but now L has come along we need to change the sleeping arrangements again, so D will go in that room and L in the bigger room with a bed for when DH daughter comes, fun and games ahah, have had 3 quotes so far, one was way too expensive and the other 2 weren't bad, had another company out tonight but i took an instant dislike to one of the guys as he was speaking to me like i was an idiot and that i didnt know what i was talking about, then when DH came upstairs when he finished feeding L, the builder said oh here's the man now, i felt like telling him to get out lol,well anyway he wont be getting the job no matter what price he quotes us.

Still not been back in touch with my work about going back yet, really dont know what to do as when my mat leave finishes on 2 july i am flying to Turkey but they told me i cant have that week off even though it says in the policy that an a/l should be used before returning( i have 163 hours from last year still to be used)plus all this years holidays. Well put it this way i wil be going my holiday whether they like it or not haha had to cancel last year when found out when L was due and lost all the money we paid and am not doing that again this year! Maybe i can take unpaid leave or something, they are just being awkward.

D starts school nursery in couple weeks,this is for his funded place, so he went for his wee induction day and loved it, asks everyday if its the day to start, we bought him the wee sweatshirt etc, and have handed his notice in at the private nursery he goes to one day a week, we had a right carry on with the school nursery aswell, hadnt heard a dickie bird so phoned them in March and was told they had no spaces for him in any of the 4 schools in our wee town and he had no chance of getting a space in August either as they were full, huge waiting list and we were at bottom, so i got on the phone to the council early years and they were really helpful told me 2 other school nurseries nearby who had spaces and we called the nearer one and got a place there, its just a bit of a hassle to get to, we are fine as both drive but if we needed Mum or anyone to help put she would struggle to get there, anyway the other day a letter came from the school up the road telling us they had a place for D starting in August, i am actually fuming with them and will be phoning them when the schools go back after the easter holidays, i mean we were told we had no chance so took the place at other further away nursery, got uniform etc and now they have a place but not til August, so not sure what we will do...we are mulling it over

Phew what a novel this is hahaha...hope you are all still awake

Easter was nice , saturday we went to an easter egg hunt at the private nursery that was good fun, face painting, egg hunt, seed planting, cake decorating etc and sunday we had another egg hunt at my sisters then y Mum & Dad took us all out for lunch and the place we went to had a playroom so D was well occupied and even got to meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse who happened to pop in for a visit.

We have found out today that Peppa Pig and George are coming to one of the shopping centres nearby on Wednesday so will take D along to that he likes watching Peppa Pig!

Anyway, hope you are all well and have had nice Easters xxx

Moogle

Thursday, April 4th 2013, 11:37pm

Hey B2B, always lovely to hear what's going on in your world - though sorry to hear you've had so much hassle with stuff lately. That sucks that work are still being so arsey - surely it's better for them if you tag your annual leave onto the end of matty leave instead of having loads of holidays to take once you start back? Numpties! Glad the bairns are doing well, sounds like L is growing up fast. I like the sound of Mini-Kickers, F would enjoy that - will need to see if there's anything similar here. Hope you get the box room sorted out, so many cowboys out there aren't there? That last guy sounded like he needs a good boot in the nads! :evil:

Is D fully toilet trained now? Hope you don't mind me asking. F has been great with his wees since about Sept-Oct last year, but we are still struggling to get him to poo in the potty or toilet! He only manages if I clock him doing the "face" right before he poos, and prompt him to sit on the loo straight away, but he never tells us he needs and if we ask he says no, even when there's something already on its way out his bum! I've tried bribery: stickers, treats, presents, the lot... am usually quite patient but I'm getting a bit weary of cleaning up his shitey pants now!

Otherwise, all is good here. Glad to be finished work as I'm knackered! In some ways it's been easier this pregnancy as F is so much more independent now, and he actually does help me out with stuff... or tries to anyway ;) But I do miss the daytime naps from last time around - I would just go for a wee hour's kip when he was having his afternoon nap and feel much better in the evening, but being on the go all day means I'm just useless by 7pm!

Anyway, catch up again soon xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Moogle" (Apr 4th 2013, 11:39pm)

Turkey

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 11:56pm

Ooh i missed your reply sorry Moogle

D is toilet trained BUT the last 2 weeks he has started wetting himself, not all the time but a couple of times a day at least, dont know why he does it, think he is a bit lazy and if he is doing something that's fun or in garden he can't be bothered to go inside and upstairs to the toilet! I still have D in pull ups at night not that he is anywhere near being dry at night but i use pull ups anyway, not really sure when i should start trying to get him off them at night time?

Oh fab you have finished work and yeah i was the same with the naps, D doesnt sleep during the day at all now but i used to go right to bed on a Monday afternoon when he was at the nursery and if L went to sleep lol. Is F at school nursery yet?

D's latest is he likes to butter his own toast/pancake things like that and he has also discovered if he moves the tumble dryer over to the fridge he can stand on it and get into the easter egggs + chocolate! He can also open the stair gate and all the kitchen cupboards which have child locks on them...tricky micky!! We have had a few problems with his behaviour last few weeks aswell, he has been a right wee brat,just really horrible to us,shouting, hitting, being cheeky,contrary,sticking his tongue out and saying he doesn't like us anymore? Dont know where this has come from, dont get me wrong he wasn't an angel before but talk about Horrid Henry!!!!

L is grand that is her 9 months old already, can't believe it, she is funny,crawling now and has started pulling herself up,she only does it upstairs where there is carpet as she hasn't managed it on all the laminate downstairs. She also cut her first 2 teeth the other week there,she is a right happy wee soul too and at last is starting to ger her own back on D by pulling his hair, she adores him but he is so horrible to her most of the time, he steals her toys,stands on her fingers,knocks her over etc,yet if anyone else goes near her he shouts at the to get away from his sister!

D started his school nursery this week, you will have seen the photos on FB looked very grown up with his nursery sweatshirt on etc, he is enjoying it, i picked him up today and he was hammering a nail into a bit wood in the workshop area i was like WTF,no way will he get to play with that at home! I took some of his wrestlers off him tonight for peeing himself again, soi he told me he doesn't like me anymore and is going away to Africa and getting a new mummy & daddy hmmm he thinks Africa is near Tesco? His dummies all went to Africa lol

Things moving along with the work needing done, have a builder starting the work mid May, the application and plans are in at the council just now for the buidling warrant so should hopefully get that in a few weeks,have ordered the window and much to D's dismay i have taken his Joey JCB border off his bedroom wall and also his little diggers stickers so i can start painting that room which will be a girly room

Also on the work front i have told them i am going back on 21 August and they are fine,...bloody typical dont know what the big deal before was! Also i had been speaking to one of the Senior Managers about changing my hours when i go back and maybe doing a couple of weekends rather than weekdays and she was almost begging me to do some weekends now,they are so short staffed due to vacancies and sickness so i agreed and have done 2 x 6 hour sunday shifts, they now keep asking me to work more but i have told them its only sundays i can do just now,why go in during the week for single time when i can go in for double time on a sunday plus there is no managers or supervisors in at weeknd so its pretty much hassle free and with me being on unpaid mat leave now i can do bank shifts(also have my road tax to pay at end of the month lol) so i've put my name down for the next 3 sundays aswell and wil take it from there.

Anyhoo enough waffling from me,need to go make the bottles up and go to bed i think! xx

Moogle

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 11:25pm

Lol such independent wee tykes now aren't they? : D

I did see your FB pics of D, what a handsome wee chap he looks too! Hope he's still enjoying the nursery. F goes to a private nursery two days a week but I have his name down for the school nursery starting in August, so hopefully he'll get a place. Sounds like L is growing up fast too, glad to hear she's sticking up for herself!

Funny you should say that about D's behaviour, F's has been pretty diabolical the last couple of weeks too. Same sort of stuff: he's so cheeky, ignores us and doesn't do anything he's told to do, and has also come out with the "I don't like you!" a few times recently :huh: I guess it must just be a phase, asserting their independence and all that, but you feel like tearing your hair out with them don't you? :hairout I'm far too soft on him too, which probably doesn't help, but I don't like to shout at him or take things off of him, which is what his Daddy does. Unfortunately my method of trying to reason with him just isn't cutting it right now! I wonder if Scottie's still around... would be interesting to know if 3-year-old girls are as bad!

On the plus side, F has got a lot better with his poo-situation since I last posted: bribery with a Toy Story Woody toy seemed to do the trick! I expect there'll still be a few accidents to come, but it's a definite improvement : D He's still in pull-ups at night too, though am thinking of stopping that soon as they're mostly dry in the mornings.

Glad you've got the work stuff sorted out and hope you've had a lovely weekend sweetie xxx

Turkey

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 12:00am

Hi Moogle

we've tried everything with D, if he wets himself he gets a wrestler taken off him, because he got the wrestling ring and some figures when he came off nappies(DH bought him it). I do take things off him sometimes and i always try when telling him off to get down to his level and raise my voice but not shout, he doesnt even look me in the eye and then will eventually roll his eyes at me and stick his tongue out! Sometimes though i lose the plot and shout at him like a banshee, i hate doing it but he seems to press all my buttons and after having him behave like that for say 3 days on end i shout, nothing bothers him, he just carries on doing it. And you know other days he is so well behaved and everyone is happy and i always say to him at night if he's been good, that is makes a difference, we have had so much fun today and you were really well behaved and everybody was happy, and i aks him if he prefers days like this and he says yes, but he must forget during the night lol...
Today he was on the naughty stpe about 3 times in the space of 15 minutes, trying to trap his sisters fingers in the door!! Really dont know why he does it.

L has been pulling herself up on everything since my last post, against the bath, the couch, the tables etc, today i had a plastic box with lid you know they underbed storage ones and she climbed on top of it, sat down and started laughing! Haha she's funny.

Me and DH have been having another massive clear out and i normally sell everything on Ebay but DH has joined some groups on Facebook buying/selling & swapping, and we have shifted loads over last couple weeks, i had 3 massive uderbed storage boxes full of D's baby clothes, got rid most of them, some household stufff old pictures, curtains etc we dont use,some of L's baby things,old toys etc and some of DH daughters thing that she never plays with and they just lie on top of wardrobe gathering dust, we've made a fair bit of money so i have used it to buy some new bed linen for the girls room, Bella Butterfly border from Laura Ashley, a new lightshade, shelves. And for D's room i bought him new curtains, duvet cover,lampshade all football themed for his new room and its all been bought with the money from the stuff we old on FB! Fabby!! I had been looking for green/white football themed stuff for ages and couldnt find it anywhere and i was in Asda today and walked round to the kids bedding and bingo there it was sitting there on the shelf, one happy mummy! And one happy boy, he is looking forward to his new room when he eventually moves in. Just need to get new carpets and the building work done and we shouldnt be much longer after that. Had been looking for Bella Buttefly border for ages but wouldnt buy it out Laura Ashley shop as quite expensive so i looked on ebay and some man had 3 rolls brand new in packaging and i got it for £17, was happy with that too!

Good on F for being dry most mornings, and excellent that the poo situation is improving!! D is a hit or a miss really, i toilet him before bed then put his pull ups on then i am trying to get him to go toilet as soon as he gets uup but half the time he pees his pull ups and is soaking! We'll get there hopefully soon. He is still pulling at his bits all the time, constantly taking it out his pants and just holding it or rolling the end of it between his fingers ?o( obsessed with it, :?:

Going to take D to Doctors about his cough, its terrible and he is a bit crackly sounding, he has an inhaler tha he got last year but we dont use it often as instructed by GP but we have used it a few times last couple days and its taking him about a good 5 or 6 hours to fall into a deep sleep, he spends the rest of the time wakening up coughing, so he is just knackered all the time just now.

I'm sure i read Scottie was going on holiday or is on holiday just now, but yeah be good to hear how 3 year old girls behave..probably just as bad as the boys lol xxxx

Reg: Feb 25th 2011

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 5:18pm

Anyone using these pages at the moment? Would be great to catch up with anyone I have cycled with or been pregnant with or any new mums wanting to say hi!

My twins Charlie and Elsie are 12 weeks old tomorrow xxx
ICSI PGD 2012 no transfer
ICSI PGD may 2013 no transfer
DIVF converted to IUI :BFN:
DIUI March 2014 :BFP: Ectopic

DIUI Sept 2014 :BFP: Twins!

Net

Reg: Apr 10th 2010

Children: Two beautiful daughtersr - thank you Guys hospital

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 5:44pm

There used to be a new parent chat thread that I found. So so so helpful when my Dd was wee . I think most new mums are hiding in second trimester chat.

Mods can you post a link to new parent chat as it's beyond my capabilities!

Congratulations on your twins xxx
NET

ICSI Feb 2011-:BFP: m/c
FET Aug11 & Nov 11 - cancelled pre ET
FET May 2012- :BFP:
DD born Feb 2013
FET Feb 2015 :BFP:
DD2 born Nov 2015

MY DIARY

7 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

7 guests

FERTILITYZONE