You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

kimtia

Superstar

• "kimtia" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Mar 9th 2008

Children: Hopefully one day.......

Friday, February 20th 2009, 10:06pm

Are you 4/5 months pregnant ....I need your advice!

Ladies

I have a pregnancy/wedding dress dilema. Are or where you showing at 4/5 months?

I've posted my full dilema in my dairy 'Kimtia's Diary' over in IVF diaries.

Hope you can visit and help me out.

Thank you

Kim
xx

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 12:51am

Kimtia's diary

Kimtia, if you get a dress with a bodice you'll have no chance. Even if you're not 'showing', at 4/5 months you'll definitely be able to feel the bump and won't want to be strapped into a boned bodice. The advice to go for an empire line dress is good. I would also say that it would be a good idea to confide in the wedding dress shop owner; she'll be able to tell you if your chosen dress could be altered if need be.

At 4/5 months you might have a bump similar to the one you can produce by consciously sticking out your tummy as far as it will go. Course, if it just so happened that you were carrying lovely twins it would be impossible to hide under a regular size frock. I suppose it also depends what size, shape and build you are normally as to what you could get away with.

cazd

Ace

Reg: Aug 4th 2008

Children: Blessed with 1 beautiful little boy june 2009

Saturday, February 21st 2009, 5:54pm

Kimtia - 1st up congratulations on getting wed, very exciting :D

As for showing at 4-5 months, i would say that i was about 4 1/2 months when my bump became noticable (rather than just a belly :snigger:), so agree with Bells an empire line will probably be best, you could also ordering it in a size bigger than they recommend, it can always be taken in to fit.

Good luck with everything

:xxx3:
CAZ

Sept/Oct 08 - 2nd IVF Cycle BFP

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE