You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Bluey" started this thread

Reg: Oct 3rd 2005

Children: DS#1 (clomid) 1999 -vb - DS#2 (natural BFP) c-sec

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 3:16pm

How did that happen !

I've got a 10 year old :8o: ... how did that happen?

Can't believe my big guy is 10 years old ... although the attitude coming out is unbelievable and he tries to act so grown up sometimes he is still just a little guy and like most males very immature :snigger: .... he is still my baby and always will be :O

The gifts he got ... I tell you ... it's all changed from little trikes and toy cars etc.. he got Guitar Hero, Singstart, Football tracksuit, tickets for the McFly concert (from my sis ... who loves them!!) loads of money which he used to buy an ipod touch and docker and loads of other bits and pieces ... I don't get that much for my bloody birthday ... he is such a lucky little guy and I don't think he realises :happy:

Anywho, just wanted to mark the occasion and say Happy Birthday to my big guy ... this time next year he'll be getting ready for high school and I can't belive it :shush:
DS#1 FEB 1999 (CLOMID)
DS#2 MAY 2006 - MIRACLE !!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

United Kingdom

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 3:21pm

Happy Birthday Callum!!

:thumbsup2:

mrsjasper

Megastar

Reg: Nov 2nd 2005

Children: 2 gorgeous girls

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 3:35pm

Double figures, blimey.

Happy birthday Callum.
X

Reg: Oct 4th 2005

Children: Max born March 07 - thanks to frozen embryo transfer, our little miracle

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009, 8:31pm

Happy Birthday Callum xxx

5 x ICSI b.f.n
1 x FET resulting in my gorgeous son born 2007

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE