You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

landi

Superstar

• "landi" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Aug 5th 2008

Children: One gorgeous son born on 28th May 2010

Sunday, March 8th 2009, 8:44pm

FREE CHILD CARE FOR 3 & 4 YEAR OLDS

FUNDING FOR 3 & 4 YEAR OLDS

What is my child entitled to?

Three and four year olds in England are entitled to a minimum 12.5 hours of free learning per week for 38 weeks of the year.

This can take place in nurseries, playgroups, preschools or at their child minders.

This will rise to 15 hours a week from 2010, delivered flexibly over a minimum of three days.

It will depend on the age of your child as to when they will receive their funding.

If your child is born between 1st April and 31 August, they are eligible for their free place from 1st September following their third birthday until statutory school age.

If your child is born between 1st September and 31 December, they are eligible for their free place from 1st January following their third birthday until statutory school age.

If your child is born between 1st January and 31 March, they are eligible for their free place from 1st April following their third birthday until statutory school age.

NOTE: Not all private settings and childminders are included so make sure you check when you enquire.

LAURA
28.05.10 My miracle son Harry was born 5 weeks early, by c-section lurve

• "Flowertot" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Oct 6th 2008

Saturday, October 10th 2009, 8:22am

Hi there

Can someone please give me some more information about this - I am going to have to put DD into the care of a childminder as from NOvember and we are worried about how much it's going to all cost. She will be free at playgroup from Jan 2010 and after reading this it seems we may be able to get free childcare too. Is this right? If my childcare provider is part of this then would that mean 15 hours of free playgroup and childminder combined?
Jen

Ella Louise Born Tuesday 12 September at 11.48pm weighing 6lb 14oz

Mum to a 2 year old little princess born after 2 rounds of IUI.

(Previously ZooKeeper/Twinkle Fairy/Fairy Girl/)

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE