You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Jess6" started this thread

Reg: May 20th 2007

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 10:15am

Silent Reflux - help!

Hey ladies
Im desperate for advice on how to cope with the constant sreaming and crying my son is doing due to the pain of acid reflux.
We went to see a consultant at The Portland after being fobbed off by the gp and hv, both said 'its colic and he'll grow out of it'.
He's had Ranitidine, didnt work, now on Domperidone and Omeprazole which don't seem to help either. I was told that Omeprazole was very strong (10mg/day) and should work. So, whats next? Are there more drugs to try? I dont want to give him more and more drugs if they aren't likely to work and in the meantime he's in agony all day, especially after a bottle. Just breaks my heart that i cant help him when hes wriggling and sqirming in pain.
We've done all the usual things like keeping him upright, raising the head on the moses basket etc..
Advice please...

nb: he's not sick, its silent reflux, the acid just goes up and down.

bubble

Megastar

United Kingdom

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 10:28am

Jodie's daughters have both had this. I'm sure she'll be on to advise later. I've moved this into the parenting board for you.

x

ttc since July 06. 8 cycles of clomid. BFP on cycle 5 (Dec 07) ended in m/c at 9.5 weeks. Second BFP on cycle 8 (May 08)

Reg: Oct 7th 2005

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 10:28am

How old is he?

I see you are giving him bottles - is that formula or breast milk?

If it is formula, I would consider switching to an anti-allergy one (in consultation with your HV) - there may be a component of an allergic reaction.

Also consider "wearing" him in a baby bjorn so that he is upright and facing you so he gets relief by gravity keeping the acid down, and also comfort from the smell of Mum.

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 10:33am

Thanks bubble.

Sunshine, he's nearly 8weeks. The cons changed the formula from aptimil to neocate. Its only on perscription, a hypoallergenic formula, he said H could have an allergy to cows milk protein. Personally i dont think he has, as changin formula has made no difference to the screaming etc

Thank you xx

Jodie

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 1:16pm

Hi Jess!

Yes, both my girls are reflux babies - nightmare isn't it?

DD1 was the silent reflex one, DD2 is the sicky type (which I'd take any time over silent reflux as you can wash clothes but its unbearable to watch your baby in pain).

Right, well, ranitidine and domperidone is the usual starting point, along with gaviscon in the milk. Then omeprezole. Omeprezole did nothing for DD1. Both girls have also been on neocate which I think helped DD1 considerably.

There are other drugs, and there are more serious interventions i.e. surgery which children with very severe reflux end up having.

We also saw a consultant at The Portland, and another in Southampton before we finally found a chap in Chichester who was amazing, took us seriously etc. You need to be very firm and push for treatment - a lot of the time reflux is dismissed, especially if your child is classed as 'thriving' because that is their primary concern.

Go back to the consultant, or find another who will help you find the right combination of drugs.

As for what you can do at home, it is a bit limited - cot raised, always upright when feeding and for at least an hour afterwards, no jiggling, bouncing etc. When he's upright, make sure he's not slouched at all as that makes it come up quicker. We found that loose clothes helped as it was better to have nothing tight round her tummy.

To be honest, we carried DD1 ALL the time. Literally, she was never put down as she just cried unless she was bolt upright. My DH and I even slept in shifts so one of us was able to hold her.

Also, we weaned DD1 really early on the advice of the consultant. She was 19 weeks but was 8 weeks premmie so just 11 weeks really. You might find that's suggested to you too.

You might find that some things make the reflux worse - teething definitely did, and so did having a cold/cough.

You can get various things to put children with reflux in - we tried something called a tucker sling, which essentially keeps them at the right angle and straight. But she hated it so that was no use!

And we were told to use a dummy - sucking on it helps keep the acid down and I think it can also help strengthen the muscle that's not tight enough, hence the acid comes back up, although don't quote me on that.

If you google reflux, you'll find lots of support sites, and probably lots more tips on how to help.

I know you've probably already heard this, but the VAST majority of kids outgrow it. With us it was 2 years for DD1, much later than we expected, as the average is a year (looks like DD2 will be around a year as hers is getting better already). She's still more hiccupy than other kids and she still can't eat bags of dairy stuff and she does get the odd 'refluxy' moment if she jumps around after drinking a lot etc but its just not in the same league as those first 18 months/2 years.

A very long post with absolutely NO answers for you, none. But wanted to say I understand how rotten reflux is - for you and for your little boy. And I got really fed up with people telling me that it would get better with time as I'm sure you are but I'm going to say the same - it took much longer than we thought, or the experts thought, it would but it really does.

Always here if you need to rant about this as I wish I'd had someone to talk to when things were really bad for us.

Let us all know how you're getting on, or PM me if you want a chat.

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 9:02pm

Thanks so much for taking time to write a reply.
You obviously completely understand how i feel. So helpless, its been 5 weeks now and i cant bear to see him in such pain anymore.
We are doing all the things you have suggested, and i've been on lots of 'reflux sites'. Nothing seems to make any difference to his pain.
He eats well (ive been told it eases the pain) so is 'thriving' but within 2 mins of finishing his bottle he's in agony and this goes on more or less until the next feed, sometimes the whole 4 hours! He doesn't sleep much in the day, seems he has too much pain to fully relax. He's better at night probably cos he's so tired.
I really thought the Omeprazole would work, cons seemed to think it should... do you know the names of the next drugs they will try? I can't seem to find any info and would like to look them up.

Did your dd really cry ALL the time? H really does seem to cry all day, im starting to think it may be something more serious and not reflux at all. Especially as the drugs have made no difference...

Thanks again Jodie, it's nice to know someone has been through and survived this.

Jess xx

Reg: Feb 4th 2009

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 9:15pm

Hey Jess

just wanted to give you a great big :hugs:
it must be so sore for your poor wee boy, my daughter is 6 and we have just been told that she may have reflux ( after several pukey weeks :sadface: )
Thankfully Isla is old enough that we can explain what is happening ( she is 6 )
Most babies tend to grown out of it, for some weird reason Isla grew into it :rolleyes:

Good Luck Jess, i hope something works for your poor wee man
hugs nic xxx

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 9:28pm

Thanks Nic, its so awful isnt it.
Really hope your daughter isnt suffering too much and you can get her some treatment that works soon.

Jess xxx

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 9:38pm

Hi Jess
yeah, it is rotten.
poor babies, are you the same as me ? i feel rotten 'cos i just can't help her, we watch what she is eating and drinking but nothing seems to help.
She can get quite upset at school sometimes, it breaks my heart.
I reckon you are probably feeling worse than i am right now with him being so young.

sending you and your wee boy hugs, if you need a wee blether just give me a shout huni
xxxxx

Jodie

Megastar

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 11:37pm

Evening Jess

Yes, babies with reflux can cry all day. It certainly felt like it with E. She was born at the end of May, came home from hospital in June and by July I was totally losing my sanity. Luckily my Mum's a teacher and broke up for the summer hols at that point and I spent nearly all my time with her for the next couple of months - I couldn't have got through those months without her.

Have you got anyone, apart from your DH, helping you? Even every now and again can make a difference - I found it all so difficult - knowing she was in pain, physically carrying her all the time and the noise, just the constant noise of her crying drove me crazy after a while.

E used to sleep on us, day and night - with us sat bolt upright in a chair and her upright on us, her tummy against ours. Apparently babies with reflux find it more comfortable to sleep on their tummies (don't know why) which is of course discouraged because of the increased SIDS risk.

Is he sucking on a dummy Jess? Only asking because E didn't have one then we were told to encourage her to use it and I'm sure it did help.

You're right, reflux babies often drink a lot because it momentarily soothes their throat but is obviously only short term relief as the reflux is worse the more liquid they have in their tummies. If possible, it would be best to feed him little and often.

My HV was USELESS (kept offering me baby massage as a means to soothe her until I shouted that I couldn't even lie her flat to do the massage!) but if yours is good she may be able to offer you support and advice.

I can't remember what drugs are next after omeprezole. Really you should get an appointment with the consultant ASAP to discuss what next. If I get a chance over the weekend I'll see if I can dig out any of E's stuff and have a look through it.

x

DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Friday, May 15th 2009, 6:42pm

both of mine were tummy sleepers from a very early age - about 6 weeks for the first, and around 10 weeks for the second (but he was premmie by 5+ weeks). it's a scary thing to do, but they both were much calmer.

I only found out about my second one's reflux when he was about 1 year old and started vomiting everywhere - we call/called him Mr Creosote! Until that time he apparently had never managed to get to the sick stage.

As I mentioned we did notice much earlier though that his best comfortable position was upright in a baby bjorn carrier.

How's his weight gain? Ok? If it is ok then at least he is feeding ok and wouldnt appear to have any problems eg not being able to digest or absorb his milk properly.

Any eczema? I ask as my two are both allergic to all dairy & egg - we didnt know with the first, with the second we avoided from the outset. When they both went to formula it was soy formula, and I know people point out that 40% of kids allergic to dairy are allergic to soy but mine were 100% allergic to dairy and so really had no option but to try soy. They were both allergic to any dairy I consumed even when I was breastfeeding!!! X(

Anyway - just to let you know - but the drug that JJ (admittedly at age 15 months, so MUCH older than your little boy) was given was Motilium and that helped keep his vomiting under control to the extent that after 3 weeks of treatment we only had one further creosote incident.... could have been age related, but he was a much happier boy.

Friday, May 15th 2009, 8:21pm

Thanks everyone, so nice to know im not alone with this. The other 7 babies in my nct group are all 'perfectly content'.

Jodie, he does have a dummy (when he'll take it) the consultant told me the sucking keeps the acid down.
I do have my mum and mil to help but to be honest i just want to be with him all the time.

Sunshine, no eczema or anything, the cons put him on Neocate formula but it made no difference so is going back on Aptimil today - we'll see what happens.

Had an appointment with the cons today. He was surprised the omeprazole hadnt worked, apparently it usually does (thanks for that!).
He has put H back onto aptimil formula and suggested he stays on the omeprazole and we add ranitidine but stop the domperidone. Basically he said its 'trial and error' until we get the right combination of the drugs that work for him. Have a follow up next Friday and if no change then he will maybe think about doing an endoscopy. I really don't fancy him having that or a general anasthetic but we cannot go on like this. Im constantly in tears as i feel so helpless.

Thanks so much ladies xx

Monday, May 18th 2009, 6:56pm

An anaesthetic has its risks. But so does a baby not able to eat properly and be in constant pain.

For what it is worth - I had duodenal atresia as a newborn and was operated on within 24 hours of birth. I remember nothing except the scar (this was the early '70s) on my stomach.

Keep strong, but seriously, if drugs dont help then surgery might well do so.

=======================

Just for info (NOT saying your baby has this, but to just show people that something so serious can actually be cured VERY well).... only problem for me was that folks though I needed IVF because of the surgery when in fact my infertility was absolutely NOTHING to do with the surgery - hey-ho..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Duodenal Atresia

Definition:
The duodenum is the first part of the bowel, after the stomach. Food combines with acid in the stomach and the moves to the duodenum which mixes with bile and other juices that help digest the food. From there, the food mixture moves through the bowel. The next part of the bowel is called the small intestines. In the small intestine, the body removes the nourishment from the food mixture. When a baby has duodenal atresia (i.e underdevelopment with blockage), the duodenum has not formed properly. Instead of being the first part of an open tube, it is not open. There is no hole for the stomach contents to move through. Doctors think, as one possibility, that sometimes when the baby is developing, the blood supply to the duodenum gets interrupted. This interruption causes the duodenum to get narrow and blocked. The result is duodenal atresia. No one knows why this interruption of the blood supply occurs.

Signs and Symptoms:
• During pregnancy the mother may have more than the usual amount of “water” (i.e. amniotic fluid) around the baby. This condition is called polyhydramnios
• After birth the baby will start vomiting large amount of green fluid, possible even if
he/she is not being fed
• The baby may have Down syndrome. About 25% of babies with Down syndrome
have duodenal atresia

Tests:
• X-rays of the bowel (called a KUB and an upper GI)
• Blood tests will be done to see if the salts in the baby’s blood have become abnormal from the vomiting

Treatment:
• Intravenous Therapy (IV). Because these babies are vomiting and cannot eat, they
need to get fluid and nourishment through an IV. They will also receive antibiotics
through the IV
• Orogastric tube (OG). A nurse will pass a tube through the baby’s mouth into the
stomach to drain the green fluid
• Surgery. A baby born with duodenal atresia needs surgery to remove the blocked
portion of the duodenum. The baby will go to the operating room. The surgeons will
remove the abnormal part and reconnect the intestines.

Recovery Process:
It will take several days for the baby to recover from the surgery. The baby will be given pain medication to keep for comfort. He/she will be given fluids and nourishment through an IV. When the baby is ready, the doctors will start to feed the baby very slowly. At
first, the feeding will be given into a tube that goes from either the nose or the mouth
directly into the stomach. It might take several weeks before the baby can take a full
feeding from a bottle. Mothers are encouraged to save their breast milk so that it can be fed to the baby.

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Monday, May 18th 2009, 7:58pm

Quoted

Originally posted by Jess6
Thanks everyone, so nice to know im not alone with this. The other 7 babies in my nct group are all 'perfectly content'.

Thanks so much ladies xx

DD1 had reflux from birth until around ten / 11 months. Not the silent variety, the messy variety. Its horrendous to see your child suffering and really feel for you. Its also difficult when all around you are people with "perfectly content" little ones. My little girl also had no response to the varieties of medication. One day we got to about 3 o'clock and I realised that she and I were still wearing the same clothes we started the day in and there had been NO screaming. I know its no help but the odds are that it will clear up.

And if not, then yes, help is out there x

Monday, May 18th 2009, 9:12pm

Thanks for that, im hoping H's will also clear up as he grows and his tummy matures (thats what i've been told).

We put H back on the aptimil as told to by the Consultant, he had 4 feeds and became worse and his poos became runnier and more frequent. We put him back on the Neocate formula. He's not much better on that, only slightly.

Well no change over the w/end more screaming all day, the mixing up of the drugs seems to have made no difference... Starting to think maybe its not reflux... maybe its just bad colic?

Friday, May 22nd 2009, 8:57pm

Hey, just an update..
Saw the consultant today and explained the mixing up of the drugs hasnt made any difference. H is now going to try 3mls of Omeprazole x2daily (thats 12mg/day) which is quite a high dose. Weve stopped the Ranitidine and the Domperidone. Also going to try Gaviscon in his Neocate formula.
If this makes no difference to the pain H seems to have, he wants to do an endoscopy in two weeks time!
Cons said he's definately sure he's got a cows milk intollerance and is surprised the drugs haven't helped. What would he be looking to find from the endoscopy? I forgot to ask as H was crying and it was all a bit stressfull...
We feel a bit defeated tonight and at a loss as what to do next, do we go ahead with the procedure? A bit worried about what it entails and the general anaesthetic !!

Just cant believe this is happening to my little boy - we waited so long for him and since we've had him (8wks) its all been a nightmare, we should be enjoying him and instead we're watching him suffer in pain helpless to do anything about it. We are both so tired and worried we've started to argue, something we never did :sadface:

Sorry for the long and 'sorry for myself' post but its just getting to me now.
Any advice welcome xx

Rivka

Reg: Oct 11th 2005

Friday, May 22nd 2009, 9:14pm

Oh jess this is so distressing, I'm dreadfully sorry. I think the endoscopy may be to check on any weaknesses in his system that may be causing the back flow. I believe reflux can be chemical (stomach acids) or physiological and the second type can require surgery to strengthen things a bit. I'm far from being an expert though so please don not take that as read! If the surgery is required I'm quite sure that he will be good hands and that you will be put at eases although it will probably be very difficult to see your little one so vulnerable.

SarahV

Superstar

• "SarahV" is no longer a member of FZ

Reg: Mar 3rd 2008

Children: One on the way, yippee

Friday, May 22nd 2009, 9:19pm

Hi Jess, so sorry I've only just seen this. My baby has had this too since he was one month old. I learnt the hard way and had to take him to A&E... The problem with all the drugs you've mentioned is that their age/weigh limits what they can be given, Finn's only now on 6ml of Omeprazole...

Obvious I know but how is the Omeprazole administered? Sounds silly but initially we were given a tablet to dissolve in water, which was impossible and had no effect. Now he has capsules that you open and put in sodium bicarbonate. It does work, even if it's wearing off a bit.

Has he had an ultrasound? I can't remember what it's called they are looking for but Finn had one.

Finn is now teething and off food, dummies and most things. Only advice is I find I stock him up at night time with the food as he's more relaxed and sleepy. Other than that it's just patience, hugs and lots of walks (propped up mattresses too).

Good luck

Jodie

Megastar

Friday, May 22nd 2009, 11:46pm

Hi Jess, have been thinking of you both.

I think its good that your consultant is looking to change things, and is keen to go ahead with the endoscopy if there's no improvement - at least that way you're on your way to sorting things out.

I agree with Rivka - I think it will be looking to see how things look inside, but also I think that they can also check the acid levels that are rising up, which helps to determine the severity of the reflux.

The thought of your little baby having a GA is obviously horrid and not a nice thing to have to go through as a parent but at the moment you're watching your son in pain every day which the GA/endoscopy could help to stop - its worth it in the long run.

Surgery is an option which generally is used for children who aren't thriving, or who they don't feel will 'grow out of it'. There's lots of info if you google but I wouldn't as you're not at that stage yet so you don't need to dwell on it until you really need to, if that makes sense.

I didn't realise you weren't using gaviscon - normally that's what you're given before the rest of the meds, so I'm sorry I didn't mention it before. It can help - certainly I think it helps with the heartburn effect of the acid reflux. E was on it for at least 2 years, and A is still on it.

A new baby throws up challenges to most new parents but this added stress and worry is hard to deal with, plus the chronic tiredness (I slept 5 hours a night for 2 years..............I get where you're coming from!) and physical tiredness from carrying him round all day - you're bound to be finding things hard going and its easy to take things out on your partner. Go easy on yourself.

Keep us updated - am thinking of you.

x

DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Saturday, May 23rd 2009, 1:23pm

Thanks Jodie :D
Sarah, sorry you are going through this too, nightmare isnt it!
Initially we were given Omeprazole tablets (losec) to dissolve in water, Harry just spat it all out! I asked my gp for the liquid suspension form and he takes it eventually. Not from the syringe but i put it into the teat of his bottle, seems to take it like that! He's on 12mg a day, he weighs 11lb 11oz so its a maximum dose for his weight. How much does Finn weigh? Does Finn cry alot with pain?
Cons hasnt mentioned a scan or x-ray, just the endoscopy. I dread what they might find, but realise he cannot go on like this. Nor can i !!

So good to speak to others who know where im coming from, no-one i know had any understanding of how awful this is on a daily basis.

Jess xx

Sunday, May 24th 2009, 12:26am

If it is a milk intolerance and it is a bad one then you may want to switch to a completely milk free (soy, or rice) formula.

My eldest tried one bottle of the Neocate as it is meant to be hypo-allergenic but all it is is brokend own cows milk to make it easier to absorb. Doesnt really help if you are allergic to cows milk itself! He was/is allergic rather than intolerant and blew up like a balloon from the reaction - very scary!

You may want to ask the cons if it is worth trying before you go the surgery route? But be aware that it's not an instant answer as it will take a few days to get the milk out of his system. But if it is an allergy then the results will be very obvious relatively quickly.

He used to scream the whole time as well until I cut out cow's milk and dairy and eggs and cheese from my diet (I was breastfeeding) and only really settled properly once I stopped BF and went onto soy formula.

But an endoscopy will show up blockages (mine was a full on blockage) whereas your son may have a narrowing rather than a blockage which could be the cause of pain.

Monday, May 25th 2009, 6:24pm

OMG the last 3 days ive had a different baby :D
H has stopped crying all day, he still squirms after his feeds a bit but he has been smiley and quiet. I dont want to temp fate but im hoping weve turned a corner and the 12mg of Omeprazole daily is doing the trick.

Its sooo lovely to see him happy and not in pain :happy: :happy: :happy:

Thanks for all the support, i'll keep you updated xx

Jodie

Megastar

Monday, May 25th 2009, 6:36pm

Really glad to hear some good news from you Jess. Hope the omeprezole continues to work for your little man!

x

DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Monday, May 25th 2009, 7:50pm

Thanks Jodie :D Really appreciate your support. Just got to sort me out now!

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 1:34pm

Hi Jess

just popped by to see how your wee man was doing, hopefully this is the turning point for him. Glad you have been able to relax and enjoy him more now :D

take care, nic xxx

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 1:51pm

Thanks Nic, me too.
Hope you get your daughter sorted out soon x

Tuesday, May 26th 2009, 1:58pm

Thanks Jess
the doc has referred her to the hospital so hopefully they will be able to do something for her. Oh the joys :rolleyes:

xxx

Sunday, June 7th 2009, 8:20pm

Well ladies I really didnt want to be posting here again but.... after approx 12 days of having a contented, smiley, free of pain baby it has come to an end :bawl:
Since Saturday H has been crying after his feeds and been generally irritable and in pain for most of the day again. I only saw the Cons on Friday and told him that there had been 100% improvement (sods law).
Why and how could this happen? I feel devastated and really dont want to have to watch him him suffer anymore. I thought he'd turned a corner and the Cons had said to drop the dose down in 2wks time.
H had a cold the previous week and had still been happy and relaxed, he was given Amoxicillin for a 'crackle' on his chest, could this affect the Omeprazole working? He took it for 5 days, last dose was Sat and thats when the reflux symptoms returned. I told the Cons he'd been on Amoxicillin he didnt say anything, he listened to H's chest and said the 'crackle' had gone.
Sorry this is a bit jumbled...
Any thoughts please?

Jess xxx

Jodie

Megastar

Sunday, June 7th 2009, 8:38pm

Hi Jess

Sorry to hear that your little man is in pain again - horrid for him, and you.

I don't really understand why your consultant wanted to drop the dose, unless he's trying to find the lowest dose that will give your son pain relief so as not to give him unnecessary drugs.

However, with both my girls we were told to keep upping the dose as they increased in weight and this was done approx. fortnightly - we found it made quite a lot of difference.

So maybe if H has been on the same dose for 12 days, had gained weight, he needs his dose to be UPPED rather than dropped.

We were given the equation for working out the dosage ourselves (we thought that was odd, but better than having a pointless dr's appointment every 2 weeks!) and did it for about 18 months we E, just upping the dose when we felt she needed it.

No idea about the AB's and whether they can affect the meds. However a cold usually made the reflux worse for E, and teething was just horrendous - her reflux was always dreadful during those periods. Can't remember how old H is (sorry!) but could he be teething?

My advice would be to get back to your consultant, tell him what's going on and push for the meds to be altered til they're right for H again.

Thinking of you.

x

DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Sunday, June 7th 2009, 8:47pm

Thanks Jodie. The cons wanted to try and drop the dose in 2wks time so H could be on the lowest dose poss that would control the pain. He said we could always up it again if the pain came back.

I wondered about the weight gain causing the omeprazole not to work anymore but he's on a max dose and cant have any higher! He weighs 13lb 7oz and is on 12mg/daily. He's 11weeks on Tuesday.

Im dreading waking him at 11pm for his next feed, how awful is that!

Monday, June 8th 2009, 7:41pm

Hi Jess

sorry things have got worse, i popped by hoping for some good news. Poor H and poor you :sadface:

:hugs: for both of you, nic xxx

Monday, June 8th 2009, 8:04pm

Thanks Nic, its a bl**dy nitemare tbh :bawl:
How is your daughter?

Monday, June 8th 2009, 8:15pm

she had a good day today no sick at all, but she was bloody awful last week. I got phoned 4 days out of the 5 she was at school. One of the days she had been sick 10 times in the space of an hour and a half.
I am at the end of my tether with it, just don't know what to do. She can be good for a couple of days then it starts up again with a vengence X(
Her teacher is great but one of the ladies that works in the office is terrible, she keeps saying things like " if you are sick again i will need to send you home " or " if you keep being sick i will be phoning your mum " she makes me sooooooooooo angry does she think Isla enjoys spending her day puking ?!?!?!

Sorry, rant over

nic xxx

Monday, June 8th 2009, 8:39pm

You poor things, its so awful isnt it - i just feel so helpless. Im tearing my hair out, constantly racking my brain and researching stuff. It makes me so angry that the meds dont seem to work for him.

Take care and here's to a sick free week!!

xxx

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE