You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Rainy

Star

• "Rainy" started this thread

Reg: May 31st 2008

Children: DS aged 18yr

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 4:57pm

Im fed up!

Well I think Im feeling more sad and frustrated being stuck in limbo land.
i desperatly want to proceed to another round of TX as I really do have the clock ticking against me and I just cant due to lacking funds.

Im sure its a situation a lot of ladies find themselves in...you just have to live with it and try not to think to much about it after all there is very little I can do.
But what made me fed up was a freind of mine got loads of kids then tried 4 years for another one finally had one, and then within a few months of the birth she was unexpectadly pregnant again..expect this time she decided to have an abortion she said she couldnt cope.

I half jokingly and very much half meaningly said I will look after it as we are desperate for a baby...but she said that was impossible for her to do.
Im not knocking her choices just found it incredibly sad and unfair there was me wanting one and there was her well.............

And then to put the icing on the cake she went for the abortion and told me there was 9 other women on the ward that day all having abortions...and I just thought of all the ladies on here so desperate to have them and then there is these ladies desperate to get rid of them.
Made me more sad !

Anyway I reduced to trying for a miricle untill I get a chance to get my hands on some money we are trying naturally with my ridiculously blocked tubes :rolleyes:

I feel ever closer to the final curtain call saying the end no more kids for you Ma lady.
I shall just have to wait and see. does anyone know of anyone who got pregnant with completely blocked tubes?

can tubes over the years stand a chance of unblocking (talking about scarring here mine are literally stuck togeather like glue.

SEPT 08 1st IVF try cancelled due to cyst and failed D/R ?(
FEB 09 2nd IVF try BFN ; 2 embies( (slow responder)
Trying to save for another attempt
Latest FSH 9.2 yipee!
"Maybe One day I to will have a doppler"

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 7:10pm

Hello Rainy hun

I know what you mean about abortions, I have to say it sickens me to my stomach thinking about it.
I went with a friend of mine 8 years ago for hers and it was awful. Its so sad to think there are so many people desperatly trying for children and so many other people have opportunity but throw it away.

I hope you manage to come up with funds for another round of tx soon, It must be hard waiting and not knowing when you will be able to have another round, But I belive in you Rainy and I think you will get there and I will be there to congratulate you and give you tis on the doppler :snigger:

You have always been a great friend to me on here and I appreciate all your suport over the last 5 months

Reg: Apr 5th 2009

Children: Blessed with a beautiful little boy

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 7:14pm

Oh dear Rainy, you're really feeling it at the moment arent you. I'm sure you'll get the money together somehow. Sorry cant answer your questions about your tubes xx
Cheryl
1st ICSI blessed with Aiden Reece Parkin born 01.01.10

Soooz

Star

Reg: Apr 3rd 2008

Children: 2 sons - Natural shock 99 & ICSI miracle 04

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 9:36pm

awwww rainy i'm sorry to read ure so down at the mo :(

yes it does sadden and anger us when we see those who make different choices and i guess years ago before abortion was legalised adoptions were more and probably even easier so yes i totally understand where ure coming from. i had a friend who had an abortion a few years ago for no other reason than she forgot to take her pill a couple of times and got pg. she then forgot to take her pill a couple of times AGAIN and is now 25weeks pg.

life has a sense of irony... :(
:flowerbasket:

Proud mum to two sons - natural unexpected in 1999 :8o: and ICSI in 2004 : D

We must let go of the life we had planned;
to have the life waiting for us

Calypso

Superstar

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 10:58pm

Hey hun
I can't answer your questions about tubes I'm afraid and I wish I could say something to make it better hun. Just wanted to pop in and give you a big :hugs: and remind you that lots of people on here can empathise with how you feel and we're all here if you want a chat.

Lots of love to you hun

xxx

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but about learning how to dance in the rain

Jan 08 Fibroid removed. May 08 IUI - BFN :sadface:
Nov 08 IVF 7 eggs (just one fertilised :sadface: - BFN
May 09 ICSI 1 - 7 eggs (two fertilised) BFN :sadface:
Aug 09 Another fibroid removed
Nov 09 ICSI 2 - 1 mature egg (it fertilised) BFN :sadface:

My journey is now over

Jodie

Megastar

Reg: Mar 31st 2007

Children: 2 beautiful girls.

Thursday, May 14th 2009, 11:11pm

Hi Rainy

Sorry you're going through a blue patch. Sometimes it all just catches up with you doesn't it and hits you like a ton of bricks.

I don't know the answer to your question but I'll go and see if any of the team know - have a feeling that Kara might!

x

My family is complete...I am grateful every day

DD1, natural miracle, 2005
DD2, IVF miracle, 2008

Rainy

Star

Friday, May 15th 2009, 9:21am

Thanks girls for your understanding, Im going to try an off the wall chance Im going to ring my PCT and see if they are one of the PCTs that have increased the amount of goes to 2 or 3 now...................some how I doubt mine have.

Every single person I know seems to have a brand new baby 3 of my cousins all just had a baby....it just makes me want one all the more :D

Latest FSH 9.2 yipee!

suzy t

Reg: May 1st 2009

Children: 1 Child Tom Age 6

Friday, May 15th 2009, 11:24am

Rainy I felt so sad reading your post. I am surrounded by babies at the moment and its so heartbreaking - I am just waiting to see if my tubes blocked as my app not until june, apparently theres fluid in it - Im hoping its not and in the meantime praying for a miricle but after two years theres little hope. Can't answer your question about tubes but hope someone can xxx

Rainy

Star

Saturday, May 16th 2009, 4:45pm

I discovered what I thought that there is no chance on the earth they will fund another go, it seems Im extremely fortunate to have even got the go I did....which Im very gratefull for.
But I still find it heartbreaking everytime I go in Tesco and the cashier asks me if I collect schol vouchers :sadface: sand I have to say no.

My only do able shot will be kings college natural IVF at around 1500 all inclusive.
I dont see the point in pumping £1300 of drugs into me just to get 2 eggs that obviously didnt like all those drugs coz they did not continue to split into cells.

I think I have decided on natural IVF and maybe this could happen end of this year or early next year...hope Im not to old by then.

Having said that saw a 66 year old woman eight months pregnant by IVF and with a doner egg (not that doner eggs will ever be an option for us) but still shows you how amazing our bodies are.
And as for the woman who left her 4 week old baby in the toilet in Vicotria station the other day!!! Wish I could of walked into the toilets and found her (the baby that is) :D

Latest FSH 9.2 yipee!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE