You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Monday, September 21st 2009, 2:32pm

Twins sleeping arrangements?

Hi
My parents live far away from us...They have a small double bedroom that we stay in when we visit. We are thinking of a travel cot for the babies to sleep in together but cant choose which one is best for them. Just wondered if anyone had any best buy ideas for us?
thanks xx
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Monday, September 21st 2009, 2:39pm

Hi Frankie

How are you and those little ones getting on? We have got a mothercare one that is big enough to fit the two in together not sure what model it is because it was given to us but I'll try and find out!

x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

• "frankie1" started this thread

Reg: Aug 8th 2007

Monday, September 21st 2009, 2:48pm

Hi Indiechick!

Im fine thank you and the twins are doing really well. They are 4months today and getting big now! How are u and ur little ones?
Timed bd - 75iu fostimen and pregnil TWINS born May 09
Fostimin inj ---BFP Baby girl born Dec 10

Natural BFP March 12

Indiechick

Superstar

Reg: Oct 25th 2007

Monday, September 21st 2009, 3:35pm

4 MONTHS!!!! How on earth did that happen? Mind you mine are 5 months now! They are both good thanks and getting bigger by the day!

x

3rd IUI - 08/08/08 - tested 22/08/08 BFP :D
Scan 09/09/08 - 2 [zx076] [zx076] TWINS!
2 beautiful boys born 16/04/09

Reg: Feb 25th 2007

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 9:11pm

Hey there.

Glad you're babies are doing well. Mine got to six months now. They are little angels that always seem to smile - except when I try offering food to Hannah!

I got one from a car boot sale which doens't seem to have a name on it and mum got the Hauck one. Both are fine. NOt much to say about them to be honest. They are the same size and style (net sides, plain) and aren;t used often enough to really think about. I will say that at 6 months it's getting tight in there for them to both sleep in. Mainly because Hannah sleeps in the centre and Harry gets shoved in the corner! Great photos! Even so, they both slept soundly. I think they like the closeness. It reminds them of the old days! We're going away on monday for 4 nights with it so I can give you a better update on longer stays then!

Hope that helped. Just thought...I'd also get one that can double as a play pen. Check the weight limits. They are normally designed for one baby/toddler. :smile:
Sue xxx

ICSI Feb 07 m/c 8 wks, ICSI Aug 07 m/c 5 wks, FET - Mar 08 BFN, ICSI July 08 BFP

Reg: Jul 30th 2006

Friday, September 25th 2009, 9:41pm

We bought one of these as it has plenty of room for twins but have only really used it a handful of times as its a bit of a faff to put up (so not really a recommendation!)
http://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/r…duct.asp?id=661
They did have a night together in it at 18 months but they settle much more easily if they have their own space. At 4 months the babies should be fine in the one cot but as Sueshe says probably not for too much longer. My mum and dad have two travel cots (borrowed from friends) which we use when visiting them.

HTH
xx
Me 35, DH 31 [zx075]
Bilateral hydrosalpinges discovered May 06
Bilateral salpingectomy June 06
1st IVF August 06 BFN
2nd IVF January 07 BFP Twins!!

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE