You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "PurplePower" started this thread

Reg: Jun 7th 2009

Children: 2 daughters - 16 and 13.

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 3:15pm

Think my little sis is being groomed..daughter involved

Firstly, a little background info.

My mum is a very selfish and uncaring woman. That may sound harsh as you're supposed to love your mum, but I havnt spoken to mine in 10 years and believe me...I have good reason. Anyway, I have a little sister who lives with her, who is 14, and my eldest (16) and her get on really well like sisters.

My daughter confided in me that during an MSN chat, my sister had told her she had been chatting to a 25 year old man from Brazil, who has been telling her how beautiful she is, that he loves her, and that he wants to come to england to meet her. My sister is completely taken in and thinks she loves him. They have had webcam "sessions". I convinced my daughter to speak to my mum about this, and tell her what is going on as this all sounds very dangerous to me. She did, and all my mum had to say was "well she's old enough to make her own choices now". I was not surpised to be honest, as she really couldnt give two hoots about any of her kids, my sister included.

So...do I bit the bullet and speak to mum myself, knowing she will just tell me to mind my own business? Do I speak to my sister (who I havnt seen since she was a toddler) and risk my daughter never trusting me with anything again? I really dont know what to do, I feel like she is in danger from this man and no-one but me and my daughter seem concerned about it.
1st IVF cycle September 09 - :BFP:09th October 2009! - Due 17th June 2010!

[zx115] 1 healthy heartbeat seen on 29th October [zx115]

• "Moonshine" is 39 years old today

Reg: Jul 3rd 2008

Children: 2 beautiful twin daughters :)

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 3:35pm

Hi hun,

This is a really difficult situation for you. I think you should get the proper authorities involved in this, go to the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre website and get them involved: http://www.ceop.gov.uk/ **Site not endorsed by FZ**

You don't necessarily have to raise the issue yourself with either your Mum or Sis - but I think you, with the help of your daughter who can talk directly to your Sis, should be able to gather enough info for the CEOPC to investigate this guy. If indeed he is a groomer then hopefully he'll disappear.

:xxx3:

Moonshine

• "PurplePower" started this thread

Reg: Jun 7th 2009

Children: 2 daughters - 16 and 13.

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 5:23pm

Thanks for the link! I will show it to my daughter tonight, I know she saved the MSN chat incase my mum wanted her to email it to her, so they might be able to get some details from that?

Thanks again :)
1st IVF cycle September 09 - :BFP:09th October 2009! - Due 17th June 2010!

[zx115] 1 healthy heartbeat seen on 29th October [zx115]

• "Moonshine" is 39 years old today

Reg: Jul 3rd 2008

Children: 2 beautiful twin daughters :)

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 5:25pm

Hope you get some good results, there's some real sleeze out there xx

Moonshine

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE