You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "sacha B" started this thread

Reg: Mar 17th 2009

Children: HOLLY HOUSE

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 5:36pm

when are your twins due ??

Hi all twin mummys, i was just wondering when you are all due,and how you are planning on having them, natural or c- section ???
and of course how you are all feeling?

i havent done a diary and only ever really posted on the 1st, 2nd and now 3rd trimester chat.
time is moving very very fast i am 35 + 2 weeks with twins due date being 27th dec. both babies are head down so consultant says a natural birth it is and she also says that i could go full term ??? im huge !! and no that to get even as far as i have got is good but would like to keep them cooking for a while longer :snigger:
i have really started to feel the strain adn there is not much i can do anymore ie ; walk, drive and was also wondering how you are all getting on it would be great to hear from other twin mummys.
sachab x
BFP APRIL 09 FIRST TIME WITH ICSI expecting twins !!

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Tuesday, November 24th 2009, 5:41pm

Hi Sacha

You posted your thread in the parenting section, so I have moved it into the pregnancy section for you :D

A list of who is due when is here

** WHO IS EXPECTING TWINS?! **

x

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

1 user apart from you is browsing this thread:

1 guests

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE