You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• "Bells" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 9:50am

THIRD TRIMESTER CHAT - 2010

Good morning ladies

A nice new thread for you :smile:

xmas43

Please check the old thread for any posts you may have missed...

** THIRD TRIMESTER CHAT **

xxx

Reg: Jul 22nd 2008

Children: One beautiful daughter after 2nd ICSI attempt :) She was born October 2009

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 9:59am

Has Poppit popped yet?!!! I should check the old thread I guess!

xxx
me 42, DH 35
ICSI 1 2009 :(
ICSI 2 2009 :BFP:
ICSI 3 2011 :(
ICSI 4 2012 ??? hopefully!

dooey

Star

Reg: Oct 23rd 2008

Children: 2 StepDaughters 18 and 15! and Baby Blair

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 10:34am

Morning Girls

Just popping on to see how you are all getting on, must change my ticker. another good night with Blair just up at 3.30 for a feed.. little darling..

I am 3lbs off my pre pregnancy weight as well, very surprised (ok I was a little over prior but) cant do anything about jelly belly until i am fit tho...

I have my ankles back as well and feel great ...

Hope today is your day Poppit,,

Last day with the midwife today so a bit sad about that, still a bit teary too..

x

FET - Feb 09 - 1 Blasto- :BFP:
Due Date 10th November
Arrival Date 21st November

My IVF/FET/Pregnancy Diary

Reg: Mar 28th 2009

Children: 2 boys

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 12:09pm

no still here off to ADU in a bit so fingers crossed :smile:
3lb off your pre preg weight...lucky you! i cant wait to be a size 8/10 again it'll be a while though as im a 14 at the mo :bawl: not for much longer me hopes :snigger:

hi pooch glad things are fine with all the ladies.
better go to the loo before i get in the car!! :rolleyes: :snigger:

United Kingdom

Reg: Apr 10th 2009

Children: Ruby Isabella my IVF miracle born 22/12/2009

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 12:55pm

don't normally write my own thread normally lurk and coo at BA but feel quite excited today got my growth scan at 4.30 today and will be given date for section!!! due to transverse baby feel quite excited will actually know Lo birthday today!!!!

1st time Mum following IVF
born 22/12/09 6lb 7oz
tx @ St Judes
Lisa xxx

Reg: Mar 17th 2009

Children: HOLLY HOUSE

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 1:09pm

Ankles what are they ?
good luck today Poppit and Lisa
hope everyone else is ok i must check other thread
i have been for growth scan this morning and they was concerned as twin 2 has increased amounts of fluid so i had to see a consultant who was very accentric and just said to me that i will flood the town where im giving birth and they will come out on surf boards like the the old spice advert !!! he also told me to not hang about having contractions and get a epidural straight away just incase they need to manually turn second or if i needed a section he said dont waste time having pain!!
he came out with some other bizzare things too but i wont go into now.
im now off to hospital to visit my friend who had her twin boys on friday.
BFP APRIL 09 FIRST TIME WITH ICSI expecting twins !!

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 1:13pm

Hello everyone,

Glad everyone seems ok today.

Sorry you've not had anymore action, Poppit. Hope you get on well today.

Dooey, that's good about your weight. Goodness knows what mine will be! :snigger:

Well, I have been having pains since just after 5am this morning. They were fairly regular to begin with but then became a bit more constant and now are just intermittent again. I went for a bath and went back to bed for a sleep and am planning to try and get a bit more sleep this afternoon. I do feel a bit washed out with being in a bit of pain.
I don't think it is anything definite, however, I think something is happening gradually and I can even feel LO's head moving down a bit. Knowing my luck, I will be sitting here writing about the same in 2 weeks time!!!! :snigger: Nevermind, eh, it's still all exciting stuff.

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 1:14pm

Sacha, I think i would have laughed if I'd been to see your consultant today! He sounds mental! :snigger:

bab21
My Diary

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 4:53pm

All sounds good stuff Lisa think you could even beat Poppit :snigger:
and yes DH thought the consultant was fantastic he also had to leave the room and rather than just stand up hes chair had wheels on so wheeled out of the room down the corridor to the reception desk like it was a wheelchair !!

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 5:01pm

lol sacha. at least he had a sense of humour. a chuckle makes you feel more at ease than some miserable c*** :snigger:

painy things eh lisa.....looks like you may beat me! :bawl: :snigger: :smile:

well i got to have another monitoring, more blood taken and a 'stretch n sweep' lovely. she had a 'poke about' and said i was 1/2cm dilated so lets hope it does something. i also had an induction date of monday at 12pm to be precise! unless they have a cancellation pmsl in which case they'll phone me....thats nice of them isnt it? :snigger:

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 5:32pm

Sounds exciting, Poppit,

At least you have a date of monday if your sweep doesn't work as you would like.
I hope you get some progress over the next day or two though.

Can I ask you - What did the sweep feel like? I'm a bit nervous about having one a week tomorrow (that's if I haven't gone into labour before then! xfingers).

I had another nice rest this afternoon and although I still do have twinges, they are very mild and infrequent now :sadface:.
Still, it is a step in the right direction and I do feel as if LO has dropped a bit since last night.

bab21
My Diary

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 8:09pm

feel like? erm just like an internal really. (my cervix is quite far back) and so she had to push a bit deeper. slightly uncomfy but not painful or anything. hope that doesnt scare you!

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 8:20pm

Thanks, Poppit, That does reassure me a bit,x :D

bab21
My Diary

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Hammersmith

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 8:44pm

Hello everyone

I am still here too - was really hoping that he would arrive today and even though I have had pain, it is just pain .... like always.

So the race is on between Poppit, Lisa and I. I bet mine goes to the very last second and I have to be induced, simply because I am really wanting a home water birth!

Hope everyone is well.

Chat soon

12 Mar 2009 1st ICSI at Hammersmith
26 Mar 2009 :BFP:
04 Dec 2009 Our son is born at home!

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 8:54pm

lol dru

well i think that sweep may be doing something......goop n the odd contraction :D

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 9:14pm

:dance:
come on girls !!

Bells

ADMINISTRATOR

• "Bells" started this thread
  • United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 9:24pm

Quoted

Originally posted by poppit26
lol dru

well i think that sweep may be doing something......goop n the odd contraction :D

oooh! :D

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 10:19pm

fingers crossed we have some action on here tonight ladies :snigger:

all well here, i worked today which was ok but tiring, much easier working from home then going in, will go back in on monday to finish some bits off.

i have my scan on friday to see if baby has turned, i dont think he has as i can stll feel him kicking in the wrong part of my tummy, more in my bladder then anywhere else lol.

good luck everyone x x x
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 10:32pm

just had a great bath.....now onto the satsumas :yumyum:
early night for me :D

good luck girls!

pamelag088

Superstar

Reg: Oct 20th 2008

Children: tj born 20/11/09

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 10:45pm

Good luck Poppit :D

Hope your away by morning

Reg: Feb 15th 2009

Children: Son aged 4

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 10:45pm

ohhhhhh how exciting come on poppit!!! And hopefully dru and lisa will follow!!!!

Jane hope you had a nice day off!!

Pammy Im sure it wont be long until tjs skin is normal!! Freddie just has a wee bit of skin probs nr his eyes but im tooo scared to use the cream or oil there!!!

Well ive had enough of this weather and freddies passport came through today so leaving for spain sunday for a month going to see my mum shes really excited!!!!

well hope everyone else is ok....

will check back to see if any news from poppit but most go as freddie needs to go to bed!!

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 10:53pm

Poppit, That sounds really promising! I really really really hope that tonight is your night!

Dru, Sorry nothing has happened for you yet either. I know what you mean about pains and nothing else. Let's hope you get something before the need for being induced as do I for myself.

Hope everyone else is well tonight. Nothing else much with me to report.
Got to be up early tomorrow - our conservatory roof is leaking and the guy is coming to have a look at it. In the afternoon, my Mum is coming to take me out for tea and cakes again! :yumyum:

bab21
My Diary

Tuesday, December 1st 2009, 11:12pm

leaky roof? my DH's speciality! esp. uPVC

as for being induced...doesnt bother me at all! my 2nd DS was induced so i know what 2 expect lol im more worried about doing it naturally!!
defo going to bed now. going to watch cassanova. probably still be here tomorrow :rolleyes:

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 9:18am

Good morning,

Hope everyone is well today.
Poppit, Hope things are finally moving for you now.
You can get DH to come over and look at my roof but it may take him several hours to get to Ayrshire! :snigger:

No more pains really but feel like LO is moving down, or at least making several attempts to,x

bab21
My Diary

pamelag088

Superstar

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 11:26am

Soooooz :D Im sooooo jealous, dont have room for 2 more do you? :snigger:

Poppit are you still here this morning or have you went off to birth land? Hope your away hun

Reg: May 28th 2008

Children: one stepson ..& one miraculous wee boy!!!!!!!

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 11:35am

Morning girlies!
I missed the new thread!! :innocent: Oops.

Ooh Poppit I hope this is you the now ...will be impatiently waiting for an update!! :smile:

Lisa, I've been having mild period like cramps too - but it doesnt seem to be coming to anything. :sadface: I'm getting impatient too!

A girl from my Antenatal due the same day as me didnt appear for our weekly coffee meet up yesterday ...she had a wee girl that morning - me n' the other 4th Dec girl were so envious!!!!!

I keep getting told that boys are lazy and he'll be late, so I should kinda resign myself to that fact now I think!

Good luck Poppit!

Oooh and Congratulations Grace on your early arrival! :happy: ...me ...jealous...not much!! :pah:

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct07 Dec07 Mar08 & Apr08 - biochemical pregs
June08 @7wks (baby aspirin)
July08 & Aug08 - biochemical pregs
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)
Feb09 @6wks (cyclogest & baby aspirin)

...trying Traditional Chinese Medicine & accupuncture just now!

My Diary

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "scotwife" (Dec 2nd 2009, 11:35am)

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 11:41am

still here :rolleyes:
bit more goop, defo plug as a bit had a funny colour in it :smile: got woken uo this morning with a lovely contraction about 6am and have had 2 since so somethings going on i think.

DH put the deccies up last night but we need a few to hang on the ceiling so gonna get him to take me to wilkinsons..havent told him yet lol :snigger: going to do my internet banking them goto MIL to get the pressies out of her attic!
hope everyones okay 2day :D

dooey

Star

Reg: Oct 23rd 2008

Children: 2 StepDaughters 18 and 15! and Baby Blair

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 12:26pm

Mooorning

Hey Poppit - I hope thats things moving for you now. wonder how long it will take once on the go properly if last one was quick?

Xmas deccies UGG! spose i had better think about it.

All quiet with me today - Blairs being good and sleeping, bit of internet shoppin i think.x

FET - Feb 09 - 1 Blasto- :BFP:
Due Date 10th November
Arrival Date 21st November

My IVF/FET/Pregnancy Diary

Paris

Star

Reg: Mar 7th 2008

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 12:47pm

sounds like things are moving for you poppit. xx

i went to the docs this morning BP was a tad high so need to monitor it this aft and see what is going on, had a bit of protein in wee too so need to keep check on it, fingers crossed its all ok.

have my scan friday to see if baby has turned, if not they should give me a date for my c-section. am hoping around the 18th dec to be home for christmas.

dh put our decorations up too last night, my little boy was in awe, kept going oooohhh ahhhh and pointing, so cute and so worth the wait ladies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[link=http://lilypie.com][img noborder]http://lilypie.com/pic/2010/04/19/oQcy.jpg[/img][img noborder]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/u5wmp2.png[/img][/link]

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 1:46pm

Glad things look like they are moving along for you, Poppit.

Vanessa and I will have to be patient I think - even though we are like kids on Christmas Eve! :snigger:

We got a new tree on Saturday there so we are hoping to put that up on Saturday night. Got to get some more lights and tinsel as we bought a slightly bigger tree.

Hope you are ok, Paris with your BP and I hope everyone else is fine too.

I've just been for a wee sleep there and I'm just away to get ready now to go out with my Mum,x

bab21
My Diary

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 2:21pm

ok then girls what do you think about giving your child the same as ur cat ?? ?(
the thing is our cat is now 6 and a half and of course she is our first born but we do end up calling her all other silly names and not her real name, but both me a dh loves the name and would like to our child it if we have a girl but think that everyone will think we have lost the plot :happy: and dont want to confuse the :cat: or the baby ???
p.s no i have not been drinking !! :snigger:

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 2:22pm

hiya

Ok poppit so I think its going to be sometime tonight for you then yes??? I think you ladies have all got to be done by suunday as im away sunday for a month and i just can't wait till i get back to find out so then i will have to find a internet cafe!!

SO Come on!!!!!

pammy im sure i can fit you in my mums holuse no probs but a squeeze in my bags i think!!!

Well freddie has cought daddy's cold so took him to the doc and he has some nasel stuff bless him!! cant give him anything else as she said as i am breast feeding he doesnt need anything else!!

well I now have to wrap pressies and write all my cards out before i go....so best get on will check back later...

Reg: Feb 25th 2009

Children: Hammersmith

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 2:58pm

Afternoon!

Sasha - pmsl - I think you may confuse the cat - we do already and we don't plan to give LO the same name :)

I am still here too, but will be as having a homebirth (or hoping to) :P

Saw MW this morning and the first thing she asked me is if I wated a sweep! I thought I had won the lottery!

I had 2 hours of pain and contraction like action last night where LO wriggled about the whole time too. Then it went off and I got some sleep. It must have been the start of stuff cos when the MW did the sweep this morning she said I was I was 2cm dilated and she said everything looked really good. Squishy and all sorts!

Since then had some contraction like pain and gloop too so really praying it is the start. It should be, cos sods law, DH is 3 hours from home today ......

Poppit, Lisa, Vanessa how are you all doing?
Hope everyone else is well

Chat soon

12 Mar 2009 1st ICSI at Hammersmith
26 Mar 2009 :BFP:
04 Dec 2009 Our son is born at home!

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Drucanna" (Dec 2nd 2009, 3:01pm)

Reg: Apr 5th 2009

Children: Blessed with a beautiful little boy

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 4:06pm

Ooh looks like the race is on between Poppit and Dru, how exciting, come on girls xx

Oh Sasha that is funny, I think you may confuse the cat and possibly the baby lol.

Well went to see a nursery today, first one i've been to and I thought the place was lovely and its only down the road. They've even got a finger print scanner on the door so only authorised parents/carers can come in. DP wants to go down for a look before we put our name down and pay the deposit but that wont be until he breaks up for xmas now.

Wish I was putting my tree up, DP doesnt think we should as there's too much going on - bah humbug. I'll get round him the miserable so and so lol.

Well DP bought me a glider chair as i'm worried about falling asleep with peanut in the middle of the night, had to send the first one back because we ordered beech but it was more like antique pine, anyway Mothercare have rung to say the replacement has arrived but she's not happy with this one either and want us to come and look at it before taking it away X( - apparently they are new suppliers, look like they may become ex-suppliers soon. Really hope we can get it sorted because I was really looking forward to having one and others we've seen are just way out of our price range :sadface:.

Oh well, best get a move on, havent done a thing in the house today :O.

TTFN xxx
Cheryl
1st ICSI blessed with Aiden Reece Parkin born 01.01.10

• United Kingdom

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 4:56pm

Sacha, I was thinking about using a name we had for a cat we had when I was younger but obviously am not decided. I had a laugh when you were saying about your cat and it having many aliases! My dogs all answered or answer to various other silly names I/we have for them. I think with us waiting this long for a family, DH and I got used to our pets being our babies for a long time,x

Good news, Dru! :D Here's hoping you get somewhere in the next day or two - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you,x

I had a nice time out with my Mum this afternoon. We went to the garden centre for nice cakes and tea and then we had a look in some shops at the Christmas stuff and baby clothes. lurve

bab21
My Diary

Reg: Jul 3rd 2007

Children: Apr 2009- Suprise Natural BFP!!!

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 5:12pm

Sacha- my friend called her first son Jay... same as the cat. They just loved the name! I think it's cute but then I adore my kitty. She's called Bianca but have no strong urge to name baby that. When I got the cat (she's 14 now) I wanted to call her Prozac (long story!) but my Mum refused to stand outside the house yelling Prozac each night... and where we lived she'd probably have had offers of some much stronger stuff... but anyway Mum renamed her Bianca after the character in Eastenders- because she had one ginger ear! ?( Personally I think Prozac is a much better name... but then you should hear some of the names I wanted to call baby!!!

Dils x
[/align]

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 6:28pm

lol dilly
i wanted to call my old dog sod. mother didnt like it so he ended up being called romper as his skin was too big....which got shortened to pomp.

my nephew is called james X( but he likes to called jamie or jay now hes in uni :rolleyes:

getting a few more twingey things X( its all coming back to me now....... :snigger:

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 9:15pm

lmao sod and prozac !!
looks like we are gonna get some more babies this week, may even have some more by morning.
DH took no notice of me saying no and has put the tree up but i did make him wash the floors first :P but we have a pre- lit tree and lots of bulbs are not working so we cant decorate it yet and i have a feeling we are not gonna be able to get spare bulbs
i dont think im nesting but i did clean the oven today but only cos the dinner made a mess in it last night and i de scaled the kettle so its all nice for babys formula.
i havent got any plans for tom i may wrap some christmas pressents.
good luck ladies xxx

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 11:21pm

ohhh come on dru and poppit the race is on!!!

im getting bored of wrapping xmas pressies already!!!1 grrr

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 11:40pm

still here nowt interesting to report except more goop :snigger:

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 9:44am

oh poppit what now when are seeing mw again and whats the plan of action?

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 11:04am

well still here and off to the ADU again in a bit. will see mw tomoz morning :rolleyes:

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 1:25pm

...you back Poppit? Any updates??

Is Dru around??????

I think my LO completely engaged himself last night - lots of movements and bulging way down below pubic line ...does that sound about right????

How's you Lisa??

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)

My Diary

• United Kingdom

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 1:44pm

That sounds promising, Vanessa - hope you get to go on your due date! :D
I've just had what I am pretty sure was a contraction there. Fairly strong pain lower front and back and belly was brick hard. Am also not sure but maybe having leakiness. Just going to check again shortly to see.

hope you get on ok, Poppit. Keep us informed!

bab21
My Diary

JENSQUI

Megastar

Reg: Feb 26th 2007

Children: one very special daughter

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 1:50pm

oooh, potentially excitign goings on in here today!

Off to see midwife this afternoon. Really hoping I see something other than 'free' written in the 5ths palpable box today (though I doubt it....)!

xx

me 38, DP 44, ttc since 2005
BFP May 07 - HB seen @ 8 wks but CRL only 7 weeks, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Jan 08 -m/c @ 11 wks (D&C)
BFP Jun 08 - early loss
BFP Dec 08 - HB & CRL ok @ 8 wks, but sac too small, m/c @ 9 wks
BFP Apr 09 - Martha born 9th Jan 2010
BFP Feb 12 - Eliza born 13th Oct 2012

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 2:19pm

ooh keep us informed!! i'll probably be here til monday when i get induced!!lol

nowt to say at ADU just monitored. mw in the morning and the school play in the afternoon-oh joy :rolleyes:

Reg: Jul 27th 2008

Children: IVF/ICSI miracle born 06 Jan 2010

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 2:32pm

oh could be exciting things going on - good luck, Vanessa, Lisa and Poppit.

sacha, wont e long for you either with twins :D

Jenqsui, good luck at mw and i hope you get some good news
Hope everyone else is doing well

AFM - LO seems to have turned breech as i have loads of pressure at my ribs and she seems really high up, its so uncomfy. Came home from work as just couldnt get comfy and the room was so warm i was feeling dizzy (so now i can work and check FZ :snigger:). Now sitting straddling a chair and will be on all 4s most of the night i think.

Got my tens machine delivered yesterday and the bouncer, cosy toes and nappy bag today - its like early xmas in the house with all the parcels

TTC 4 yrs
Me - 32 yrs, DH - 32 yrs
clomid then IVF

1st IVF Apr 09 :BFP: bab21

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 2:37pm

It would make a rare change for one of our LO's to arrive on actual Due Date eh!
Dont know that I could be that lucky!!!

Maybe TMI ...but my 'lady garden area' seems very sore, puffy and well padded this morning ...I guess extra blood circulating ...and I can definitely feel a bump bulging underneath.

That sounds exciting too Lisa ...I hope that is proper leakage :snigger:

10 Losses:
Aug07@11wks
Oct08 @6wks (cyclogest)

My Diary

• United Kingdom

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 2:45pm

Leakage has stopped! :cross:
Also just having very feint pains now and no more contraction type feelings except for regular BH, so I think LO is just having a carry on with me again!
Nevermind! I'm away to make sausage rolls for DH - he is going to a retiral do at work tomorrow and wanted me to make something,x

bab21
My Diary

pamelag088

Superstar

Thursday, December 3rd 2009, 3:14pm

ooooh exciting stuff going on here

Lisa I felt leakage too just before I got the show, so promising signs, and deffo sound like a contraction to me.

Poppit I hope you dont have to wait to be induced :sadface:

Dru, vanessa race is on, Place your bets please :snigger:

FERTILITYZONE

MEDHURST – PROUD HOSTS OF FERTILITYZONE