You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Friday, November 19th 2010, 1:46pm

Congrats Stephanie! Take it easy for the next wee while and fingers crossed for you!

Tracey - everything crossed for you too hon. Stay away from the tests!! Not long to go, what will be will be on the day. It's funny, have always tested on normal cycles but on TX cycles have never tested, always waited for bloods. Good luck!

Liz - sorry to hear you have had a bleed and assaulted by the dr! hopefully it will ease off when you start stims.

Cookiemonster - thanks for your message hon, that's really sweet! The waiting is the worst for sure. Hang in there.

Waves to everyone else!

AFM - a bit gutted today as nurse at ACS said the southern would want to scan us at 10 wks (next week) so called today as had no letter or call, and they said it would likely be the normal 12 wks scan but that I should get a letter next week with a date. We were hoping we would have the scan next week to check everything was still ok. Guess not.

Jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

Reg: Aug 15th 2008

Children: Lovely DD 22yrs

Saturday, November 20th 2010, 10:59am

:hi: Hiya Girls,

Tracey-Good luck for your test honey, you must be so excited and I echo what Julz said, stay away from the pee stix! How have you been, any symptoms? :goodluck:

Liz-I had an af a few days into my stims but my lining was still ok and everything went like clockwork, the only drawback I had was that a hydrosapinx (fluid filled tube was discovered) but that was completely unrelated to the af. I know what you mean about that Dr that was doing the scanning, I thought the probe was coming through my stomach and my lower back at one point, lol. Here's hoping there's loads of juicy follicles with lovely eggs in there. babydust

Confused-And you also had to endure the Dr with the probe, he must have had his day off the next time I went (I was so relieved). Good luck with stims and hopefully you will have lovely juicy follicles with lovely eggs. babydust

Stephanie- How are you feeling? I hope you are managing to fill your time and keep your mind occupied and hopefully your time will fly by till test day. I hope we are all celebrating BFP's before the year is out. :angel2:

Cookie Monster-Hi there and welcome, wishing you luck on your journey. :bye:

AFM-Test date is 29 November which seems to be a couple of days more than everyone else probably because the weekend is in the way. I have promised myself that I wont test and have got my DH to hide the pee stix but I can't help boobpoke .

Hope everyone else is well, thinking of you all.

Lainy x
Me 40 DH 35
Ist Two embies 26/05/10 OD 08/06/10 :BFN: Left Tube Clipped due to Hydrosalpinx 09/09/10
2nd IVF Two embies 15/11/10 OTD 29/11/10 :BFP: All over 24hrs later bigcloud 3rd IVF Two embies 24/02/11 OTD 09/03/11 :BFN: 04/07/11 Surprise Natural :BFP: MC 5weeks 5days :tear: Broken.

Reg: Sep 25th 2010

Children: NONE

Sunday, November 21st 2010, 11:49pm

Julz- :hi: hunnie! theres no need to thank me,we are all a family here and we are here to support one another. your right about the waiting [zx065] ...but,im trying to keep my mind off babies for now and get my stress levels down.iv been doing yoga classes to help with my lungs(cystic fibrosis-condition affecting lungs,harder to breath ,similar to asthma) and it hs helped me to de-stress and im enjoying it so im keeping busy.u take care and enjoy being pregnant! blowkiss :xxx:

Stephanie- [zx050] for that. yes, not being able to start Clomid till jan 2011 is a bummer :rant: - i was hoping to start that now and maybe get preggy BEFORE going back on 25 jan 2011 as i know its just my prog levels that is causing problems.oh well,im keeping my mind off bab10 and BD-ing for now and trying not to stress ,mind you it is hard as BD-ing every month becomes a habit which is becoming an obsession of its own.im hoping the IUI is all i need,i would rather it b kept nice and simple(she says :) )
i wasn't able to get tickets to see take that :( but hopefully next time ,i bet you had a gr8 time :D
oh! i forgot to say... :congrats: Glad 2 hear that your eggs have been working hard.
back to work mon,well dont work too hard,take it easy.all ma luv :flowers:

Liz-hiya and WOAH! :scared: let me know what Dr for future reference-i dont want him for my scans,hope yur doing ok and good luck with stimms :pray: :xxx:

traceyb27-hiya! dont worry too much ,just hang on in there. Love and wishes and :goodluck:

Lainy-thank you for the welcome!im hoping my journey at GRI ends asap. blowkiss

ME:24 - SUFFERER OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS
DH:28 - SA=120 million per/nmol SUPER SPERM!
TTC:2yrs REFERRAL REASON: m/c x3
REFERRED:15 MAR 2010 - CONSULTATION: 24 SEPT 2010 @ 1230PM - q's asked(15mins in and out)
1ST APPT: 16 NOV 2010 @230PM - DH bloods taken to check for CF carrier/me:low prog levels,starting CLOMID in Jan 2011 then IUI or IVF
2nd APPT: 25 JAN 2011 @ 1130AM
AWAITNG: HyCoSy test appt & DH blood results
:angel2:
Praying for a Miracle

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 4:56pm

Hi everyone,

Oh it's a wee bit quiet on here at the moment. How's everyone doing? Hope you're all ticking along nicely at all your different stages.
That nurse/Dr sounds a nightmare! Bad enough to complain? Fingers crossed I don't get him when I get going again, sounds awful.
Confused and Liz - how's the stimming going? When are the next scans due?
Steph and Lainy - how's the waiting game going? Drives you crazy doesn't it?!
Tracey - lovely to see you back - is today outcome day? Fingers crossed you'll be posting with good news.
Julz and Weeyin - hope you're both keeping well. xx
Shirlz - how you keeping? Sending you a hug.
Hi to Cookie Monster, Christine, Rosy, Button, Bushbaby and everyone else!

Can't believe how dark it is at this time now - 4.15 tonight?
Not much to report from me - appt is a week on Wed so we'll have a better picture then. In the meantime praying for a natural BFP. Amazing how we just never give up do we? We live our lives in 2week increments!...Ovulation, AF, Ovulation, AF....
Anyone watching Celebrity? What is Gillian McKeith like? What a faint that was last night - the other ones didn't even flinch!! And Linford was a hero!

xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Reg: Sep 30th 2010

Monday, November 22nd 2010, 7:35pm

HI everyone

4 days until my appointment, iv just spent the last half hour filling out all the forms and will remember to be well groomed :P

Just peed on a stick Im ovulating again :snigger: .. early night for me then :snigger:

Take care all

Ailly x
Ailly

Me30 , DH 35 -Unexplained Fertility
TTC since Mar 08 - AMH 36, 21
Been on GRI IUI waiting list since June 09
1st IUI starting 27/12/10 = :BFP:

Baby Sam born 18/10/11 5lb 9. (9 days early) :bubs:

Gaga

Ace

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 8:42pm

Hi everyone

Well this 2ww is driving me crazy and I'm only on day 5 but I'm surviving ha!! Hows everyone doing?

Julz - How is the bump coming along? With 2 in there you must be showing a fair bit already?? Hope everythings going well.

Lainy - How are you feeling? I'm testing 30th which is 14dpo 12p3dt. I'm full of PMA right now but my (.)(.) are massive and veiny from the progesterone which is strange as I don't have any really ha! Fingers crossed for us both.

Cookie Monster and Pinkdaisy - Not long now. Keep up the PMA, you just never know.
How funny was Gillian when she fainted. And she fell perfectly so she didnt hurt herself ha Loved how Ant and Dec couldn't help but laugh at a woman in distress who fainted on live tv! My kind of guys!! Haha!

Good luck for your app Ailly.

How are yous getting on Liz and Confused.com?? I had that doctor for my first scan and I didn't notice any difference. Maybe I got him on a good day Lol. Hope everything is going well for you both.

Shirlz - Hope you're ok x

Speak soon everyone!!

XxXxX

Natural :BFP: 2002, Born asleep 32 wks
TTC again 5 years
1st ICSI Oct/Nov 2010 :BFP: m/c 8 wks
2nd ICSI Nov/Dec 2011 - transfer cancelled - 11 ice babies
FET May 2012 :BFP:
7/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] :cheese:
25/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] seen again! So happy!!!
08/08/12 :boy: :boy: It's two boys!!! Yaaaay!
24/12/12 2 healthy boys born!! Best Christmas ever!!!
18/07/13 SHOCK NATURAL BFP :-)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gaga" (Nov 23rd 2010, 8:45pm)

Tuesday, November 23rd 2010, 9:45pm

Hiya Girls,

this 2ww is really doing my head in too Stephanie and I'm going to be 14dp3dt which will be 17dpo when I go for bloods, is that right?

I've had spotting tonight and a bit of cramping which seems to have settled now, no matter how hard I try to stay positive I just have the awful feeling that AF is in the post. :bawl:

I just want Gillian McKeith to leave and Hopefully Katie fae X Factor will leave next weekend, the two of them will make a fortune helping Santa out.

Good luck girls I hope you are all well.

Lainyx
Me 40 DH 35
Ist Two embies 26/05/10 OD 08/06/10 :BFN: Left Tube Clipped due to Hydrosalpinx 09/09/10
2nd IVF Two embies 15/11/10 OTD 29/11/10 :BFP: All over 24hrs later bigcloud 3rd IVF Two embies 24/02/11 OTD 09/03/11 :BFN: 04/07/11 Surprise Natural :BFP: MC 5weeks 5days :tear: Broken.

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 9:40pm

Hi everyone xx

Well stimms going well managing to do them again myself :) really proud of myself lol xxx
Confused how are you getting on?

Stephanie and Lainey xx keeping everything crossed for you xx sending you lots of :dust: and :sticky: xxx
Julz hope you and babies are well and taking it easy xxx

Ailly good luck with ur appointment xxx

Cookie monster dont worry to much about the scan I was just uncomfortable as I had an op 2 weeks before and was still a bit sore from that as they had a bit of bother opening my cervix.

Hi Pinkdaisy how are you? xx Im back on Friday for my next scan dont fell as if much is happening xx I had more pain after my prostap which is weird.

Anyway better go for now xx a big hi to everyone else xxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

Julz

Ace

Thursday, November 25th 2010, 7:43pm

Hello ladies

How are you all. Hope you are well!

Lainy & stephanie - everything crossed for you! Hope test day brings you some good news in time for the holidays!

Liz - well done on doing the injections yourself.

Ailly - good job you are making sure you are well groomed, I'm sure they've seen it all but don't want any embarassments!

Pinkdaisy - fingers crossed for that natural miracle!

Shirlz - how are you doing?

Waves to everyone else.

AFM - not much to report. So far things seem to be ok, though still quite anxious about it all. Called Southern today and scan is booked for 17th Dec, which feels like ages away. I'll be 13+ by then! Thought they were to see you sooner with twins. We are going to see if we can get one soon at the GCRM, just for our own piece of mind. I just want to see them again to make sure they are ok.

Jxx

Reg: Nov 5th 2010

Children: Hopefully one day

Friday, November 26th 2010, 11:02am

Good Luck all hope its a :BFP: hope everyone has a great weekend xxx
:xxx: shelly :xxx:

Friday, November 26th 2010, 1:35pm

CLOSURE OF HOSPITAL

Hi Ladies well just phoned hospital to try and book treatment for january and i have been told that the hospital is closed till 23rd January has anyone esle been told this :bawl:

Eeyore

TECHNICAL ADMIN

United Kingdom

Reg: Sep 27th 2005

What's Up?
Manners are appreciated
and free to use

Friday, November 26th 2010, 3:59pm

Ladies

It's fantastic that we have success at GRI! Just a quick reminder that pregnancy chat is to be kept to this thread

Glasgow Royal Infirmary - Pregnancy chat

Some ladies going through treatment or had failed treatment may find it hard to share such happy news and this is why we have separate threads, so each member can make their own choice and not have to see chat about pg related things when they can't face it

I hope that you understand

x

Have we supported you? Can you support us?

CLICK HERE FOR FERTILITYZONE SUPPORT & MEMBERSHIP

My journey has now ended. 6 babies in Heaven.

'It'll be all right in the end - if it isn't all right yet then it isn't the end!'

Friday, November 26th 2010, 7:54pm

Finally my 1st appointment

Hi

Well Iv had my 1st appointment after a long 17 months and it went well full of PMA. No one was in the waiting room just me by god its hot in there. I was met by nurse Kerry who was lovely and she explained everything in detail. Turns out Iv had my AHM a year ago and it was 36 she said that was good but I would be on the lowest dose of drugs but over a longer period so I don't over stimm, does that sound about right ?? She took blood 3 test tubes worth !!! and 1 from DH. If I dont hear anything in 2 weeks its good results. xfingers

Then the dreaded Internal swap firstly I apologised for my chocolate looking feet due to my fake tan fading, she just laughed and me I even wanted to see what the swap looked like so she showed me !! : D

So next action -Shelly this might interest you. She told me the ACU was closed for 2 weeks over chrissy and the Sperm unit (pun ?( ) is closed for a further 3 weeks. She told me to phone anyway and see If I could get an appointment so I said what do you mean IF i get an appointment, she said if full I should get it the following month .. MORE WAITING anyway Iv hatched a plan which I know won't work. Iv to phone the first day of my period which i know is my 30th Bday - 6 Dec and maybe she book me in and wish me a happy bday, but realisticaly it looks like Feb.

What shocked me on the wall was the IVF waiting list Glas 24 month and Lanarkshire 11 months WTF thats shocking. :cross: Enough about me.

Lainey & steph both good luck to u .

Liz good luck on stimms

Pink daisy roll on Wed for u

Julz - I would defo do the same scan ASAP for peace of mind

Shirlz- Had a dip in your diary, your such a trouper what a great gal x

Ailly
Ailly

• "Happy Christine" is 49 years old today

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Friday, November 26th 2010, 8:16pm

Hi girls I have been reading but just not posting. Have had a bad couple of months. Adam and I have been ill time and time again. Work has been a nightmare and I have been feeling really down. Feeling a bit better now. Was at the docs and told her everything and she has said that I'm stressed. Any wonder with my work being a nightmare. Adam doing really well, don't think it will be long till he is walking.
I'm glad to see that you are all doing well. Ally glad that your appoint went well today and that you came away feeling positive.Lainey and Steph good luck and hope that the news is good. Pinkdaisy hope all goes well on Wed. Liz I hope that you're managing stimms ok and that all is going to plan. Julz hope all well with you. Shirlz hope that you are bouncing back and that you and Cammy are ok.
Hi to everyone that I have missed hope that you are all well.

Christine xxxx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Julz

Ace

Saturday, November 27th 2010, 10:02am

Hello ladies,

Sorry for posting on here about me, I hope I haven't upset anyone. Just no one seems to be around on other thread and I miss everyone ;) Anyhoo...

Ailly - that is great news about your appt. Sounds about right. My AMH was 8.1 and that was in the normal range but on the low end especially for someone my age. (I think at the time I must have been 25.) I was on two powders of menopur for both IUIs and seemed to do the trick. You don't want too many follies or thehy won't let you go ahead. Think I must have had my appt about the same time as you but last year, unfortunately I had to wait until af in Jan and then started on cd 21 so was about Feb when we started. The differences in areas for waiting list is ridiculous! We thought about moving. Though they seem to have gone up in both areas. Hope all goes well! Kerry is really nice too, she gave me my results this time.

Christine - Was wondering where you were hiding. So sorry you are having such a hard time of it it work again. Sounds like they just aren't doing anyhing to help you. Is there any more action you can take against them? Glad Adam is feeling better and can't believe he is soon to be walking where has the time gone?!? Hang in there hon and we are here for you if you need anything.

Keeping everything crossed for lots of BFPs in the coming week! Good Luck!!

Happy Saturday and enjoy the snow! (We have had to cancel our plans of going south to see my sister cause of the snow. So sitting at home in the warm, loaded with the cold.)

Jxx

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 12:14pm

Hi girls,

Hiya Julz- Great to hear from you huny! How r u feeling? As for the scan, I would defo get a private one done for piece of mind. :happy:

Stephanie-Fingers crossed for Tuesday xfingers , the waiting is an absolute nightmare babydust

Liz and Confused-Hope everything going ok girls, I am thinking of you both xfingers

Christine-I'm so sorry you and Adam have been ill :cuddle . That's awful that your work should make you feel like that NO! I went through a period of stress with my work too but thankfully it has settled down now and I just hope yours settles down too. I hope you win the lottery hunny and then you won't have to put up with it!

Hi Ailly- Glad you appt went well. Kerry took us for our first appointment too, she is lovely. My AMH was only 2.2 and I was on max dose both treatments so hopefully you will have a magic response.

Shelly- So sorry you are having to wait because of the closure, the waiting to get started drove me nuts too.

Shirlz-You are never away from my thoughts, hope you are ok :cuddle .

AFM-Test day is tomorrow and I'm going up the walls. I've decided to test before I leave for Glasgow tomorrow.

Hi to everyone else and sorry if I've missed anyone.

Take care!

Lainyxxx
Me 40 DH 35

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 5:18pm

Oh good luck silver am praying this one is a sticky, what times your appointment tomorrow,

Liz how ru getting on?

Christine I am sorry to here you are having such a hard time, you know u can come on here anytime and we will support u

Gaga, keep up the PMA x

Pinkdaisy - my partner in crime! Hi five!!

AFM - thanks fr the bet wishes ladies I am back up the road tomorrow, am dreading it because of all the weather warnings. Going to take an emergency kit of goodies in case I get stranded! Started the nasal spray on Saturday which has to be the most distgusting thing ever! Back up tomorrow for another scan and EC I think will be the end of the week. Thy gave me all my drugs on Friday just in case but my bloods must of came back not as ready as they would have liked.

Hi to anyone I've missed

Xx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 7:45pm

Thanks Confused, my appointment is at 10.00am tomorrow.

We live in East Ayrshire quite close to the border of D&G and are quite nervous about travelling tomorrow too. I have to agree with you on the nasal spray :yuk: :yuk: .

Lainyxxx
Me 40 DH 35

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 7:51pm

Hi everyone

sorry I have not been on all weekend, looks like this cycle may be over for me :sadface: had a scan on Friday and I have not responded the way i should have, my hormone level is also high. Although they gave me more drugs away and told me to go back on Monday. I asked why this had happened as I always responded really well to the drugs for IUI and really quickly. The nurse said it could be because I had a full bleed which only went away on Wednesday they also think my op might have been to close to stimms. I am gutted it just seems to be one thing after another, starting to think I might never be a mum x Totally broke down at the hospital and of course I was there myself!!! xx So if this cycle gets cancelled it will prop be march before I can start again coz they are closed Jan then I will prob need my cervix stetched again xx I can't believe it I really thought once I got to have my IVF that it would work. Dont know if I have the energy to go through this again xxx

Hope everyone else is well and good luck for tomorrow Lainey xxx

xxxx

babydust

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 8:22pm

hi ladies
you are all never far from my thoughts, i will be back soon to chat, just dont feel up to much at the moment

liz i hope you are not cancelled and your follies have grown fantastically this weekend
yours too confused! hope it isnt too long till EC

christine n julz keep the faith n things will be all right in the end- like eeyeores signiture- if it isnt all right then it isnt the end. thats one of the thoughts/phrases that has got me thru the last few weeks.

lainey GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!!!!!! i wish with all my heart you are next for a sticky BFP
i have everything crossed for you huni

i got my follow up appointment thru for 2nd february!!!!!! 3 months wait from failed cycle. ffs
i had hoped i could have had a chat earlier so i could have asked about immune testing since my GP is refusing point blank to do this.
feel like baa humbug now

i love snow but hate driving in it. the reports are that my area has closed roads (but supposedly closed when i was driving home and i managed it!) and a gritter has done some off roading as it couldnt see the edge of the road! 1 skidded on ice down a notorious hill a few yrs ago in the evening whilst trying to grit the road! lol if a gritter cant manage it then how are the road tax payers ment to!! grrrrr AND the busses were off today. i have everything crossed they are off tomorrow so i can get the day off as im refusing to move the car!! YAY for rural roads sometimes!! pmsl

speak soon and take care if you need to venture out on the white stuff!!

x

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "curlywurlyllass" (Nov 28th 2010, 8:23pm)

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 8:30pm

Oh liz hun I am keeping everything crossed for you - what time are ru in tomorrow?

I am supposed to be in at 10.15am but it just depends on the roads. How long does it normally take u lainy?

Nice to have u back shirlz x
Confused.com

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 8:44pm

Hi Shirlz xx nice to hear from you and thank you xxx

Confused Im in at 9.30 but like you depends on the roads xx Dont know what to think, can they grow much over the weekend? anyway hope everything goes ok for you tomorrow xxx

babydust

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 8:59pm

Hiya Girls,

Cookie Monster- Ive always fancied Yoga. I'm a little highly strung and I think that would help, I just haven't got round to it yet.

Liz - it is so amazin how your body surprises you. I wasn't doing terribly well with my stims a couple of weeks ago and ended up stimming a whole lot longer, everything seemed to come alright all at once. I hope everything goes well tomorrow and EC is here before you know it.

Confused- It takes us just about 1hr 15mins .Hope EC is here in no time. Great idea, I think I will take a wee picnic with me too and fill the flask just incase we are facing a wee adventure.

Shirlz-Hope you get your snow day :snigger: .

Thanks for your messages of support girls it means so much to me blowkiss .

Lainyxxx
Me 40 DH 35

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 9:29pm

Can anyone tell me how long you can stimm for xxxxx

Thanks

xxx

babydust

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 9:32pm

Hi Liz,

I stimmed for 15 days on maximum drugs, hope this helps.

Lainyxxx
Me 40 DH 35

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 9:38pm

Correction 14days on 375 Gonal F and they were ready to take me longer if need be.

Lainyxxx
Me 40 DH 35

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 9:46pm

Thanks Lainey ur a star for getting back to me xxx blowkiss I have been stimming for 11 days so farxx so hopefullly theres a glimmer of hope xxx

Wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow xxxx :xxx3: :hugs:

babydust

Gaga

Ace

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 10:54pm

:hi: everyone

Thanks for all the well wishes girls, it means a lot to me. I don't know what I'd have done without everyone to get me through this cycle and the dreaded 2ww.

Silverlining – Could the spotting and pain have been implantation?? I hope so. HUGE BIG GOOD LUCK for tomorrow. Everything is crossed for you that I can possibly cross.

Liz – I’m so sorry to hear what a bad time you’re having right now. I really hope things are looking up tomorrow. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck.

Shelly30 – Hope you get to start ASAP.

Ailly – Glad your appointment went well. How shocking is the postcode lottery? :scream: It really angers me and I do well out of it with my 3 free NHS goes in Ayrshire.

Happy Christine – Sorry to hear you’ve been ill and feeling down. Hope you’re ok.

Glad to hear from you Julz. Private scan sounds like the way to go. I’d prob do the same lol

Confused.com – That’s fab that EC may be at end of the week. Good luck, I hope everything goes well for you.

Lovely to hear from you Shirlz.

Well only 2 sleeps to go :weehee:

Not sure if I'll actually get much sleep though lol

XxXxXxX

TTC again 5 years

Julz

Ace

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:15am

Hi ladies

Lainy - wishing you the very best of luck!!! Everything crossed!

Stephanie - good luck!!! I remember not sleeping much either the fe days before!!!

Liz - Didn't stim for longer than I ever have but do remember this time on the Friday scan there was nothing and just carried on over the weekend and two had grown from nothing to the right size by the monday so hopefully the have grown for you over the weekend.

Shirlz - very true. Nice to see you. Hope you are hanging in there and get your snow day! That is ridiculous though about the follow up. I hate that they do that. I would keep calling and asking for a cancellation appt or tell them that it is really distressing you.

Confused -hope all goes well for you this wk.

AFM - Thanks for everyone asking after me. I am actually loaded with the cold which has been horrible over the weekend, struggling to breathe really. So off work today in bed trying to get through it. TMI - but getting some lovely green stuff when I blow my nose, though DH assures me that means it's on it's way out. But between that, head feeling like a bowling ball, coughing none stop, I'm not been feeling great, and couldn't even get out yesterday to enjoy the snow! And couldn't go south for the weekend to see my sis like I was supposed to either. Oh well... got some xmas pressies wrapped!

Everything firmly crossed for everyone this week!! Let's hope it' some good news in time for xmas ;)

Love luck and babydust

jxx

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:22am

Good Morning ladies well better news phoned gri on Friday as i took another af third this month im now booked in on the 10th january for hormone proflie :cheese: then back the next day for results then back on the 26th and if everything ok will start injections :clap so so happy finally feel like where getting somewhere happydance

Monday, November 29th 2010, 6:08pm

Whoooooo I live to fight another day lol xx another 2 have started to grow and I have another 4plus that need to grow. So back in on wed for another scan, think everything has been delayed coz my af. Thanks everyone who helped xxxxxxxxxx grouphug Will pop back onlater just going to make my dinner and clear up the glass I broke in my dishwasher this morning !!!!!

babydust

Monday, November 29th 2010, 8:33pm

Hey liz Congrats!!! That's brilliant news!! Were u and your dh sitting in the waiting room right at the door? It wasnt until your name was called I realised it may be u? I was hiding behind the door so I couldn't see u! Awwww an fair chuffed for ya hun xxxx
Confused.com

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:11pm

Hi Confused xx thank u xxx

Yeh that was me lol xx I think I said the other week on here my hair was blond, but took a mad turn on Sat and went dark for the first time and i hate it!!!!! Anyway how did you get on? :xxx3:
Good Luck Stephanie xxx Hope u get ur BFP xxx :goodluck:
Shelley thats fab news xx Jan will be here before we know it xx
Julz hope u and babies are doing well and hope u feel better soon xx take care xx

A big hi to everyone else xxxx

babydust

Monday, November 29th 2010, 11:04pm

:hi: Hi Everyone,

Liz and confused, I saw you both! Me and Dh were sitting facing the window, trying to look interested in a magazine and newspaper :goodnews: . I have an unusual surname that all the staff have trouble saying, I was straining my neck to see is I could recognise any of you.

Liz -I'm so glad everything is going the way it should now. :thumbsup:

Confused- hope everything went ok today. [zx127]

Shelley-Glad your booked in now. :)

Stephanie-Good Luck for tomorrow :goodluck:

Hi to everyone else :hi:

AFM-I'm off to post on the relevant thread.

Love Lainyxxx
Me 40 DH 35

Gaga

Ace

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 2:40pm

Hi everyone

Brilliant news Liz. Hope everything goes well for you from now on!!

Shelly - That's great that you've got your starting app!!!

Thanks for the good luck and all your support everyone!! I've just posted in the relevant section!!!

XxXxXxXxXx

TTC again 5 years

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 5:40pm

Looks Like It Could Be All Over

X( After getting our good news it doesn't look good for us now.

I started cramping and bleeding so I phoned the hospital and they want me to go up in the morning at 10.30 so they can repeat the bloods. :sniff:

The bleeding has got steadily worse so I don't hold out much hope.

Lainy.
Me 40 DH 35

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 5:46pm

Oh Lainy, I really hope everything is ok. I have everything crossed for you. xx

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Julz

Ace

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 5:50pm

Oh hon, I am so sorry to hear this. I know how devastating it is to have that good news away from you. But what I would say is don't give up hope yet, a lot of people have bleeding in early pregnancy, I know it's hard to try and stay positive but try to just take it day at a time and see what they say tomorrow. I am keeping everything crossed at this end that it is just a blip and that lo is hanging on tight. You can alo have bit of a withdrawl bleed when you stop the progesterone so it might be something to do with that. Try and take it easy tonight and just put your feet up and rest and see what tomorrow brings.

Did they tell you what your HCG level was? Were they concerned about it at all?

Hang in there hon. Big :hugs:

Jxx

Gaga

Ace

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 5:55pm

Oh Lainy
I'm so sorry that you have this worry after such lovely news. I hope everything goes well tomorrow, I'll have everything crossed for you.
Thinking of you.
Steph xxx

TTC again 5 years

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 8:28pm

Good luck tomorrow Lainey fingers crossed. :sticky: xx
Ailly

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 9:47pm

Oh lainey I am keeping everything crossed for you xxx i really hope everything is ok for you xxxx [zx127]

babydust

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 9:55pm

Congrats Stephanie xxxx didnt realise until I read down and u said u were going to post in the relevant section xxx had a look but couldnt see it xxxx

babydust

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 1:42pm

Steph congratulations on your good news take it easy and look after your self. I hope that you have a happy and healthy 8 months.

Lainy I'm so sorry I hope that you have some good news today and that it is just a blip. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH at this time.

Hi to everyone else hope that you are all well and that you aren't being to bothered with the snow. Not easy to get out and about with a 9 1/2 month old. Kept him of nursery yesterday as wasn't going to struggle with a pram in the snow. Have to go to night shift tonight. Not sure wether to take the car or to try and walk there instead.

Christine xx

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 6:34pm

It's All Over.

Hi Girls,

I just wanted to thank you for all your lovely messages of support that has given me lots of strength in the past few weeks.

Unfortunately when bloods came back today the levels had dropped and we are so gutted. :sniff: .

I'm taking a few days off to try and come to terms with everything.

Lainyx
Me 40 DH 35

Julz

Ace

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 7:12pm

hon, I am so sorry to hear that. It is just so cruel that this has been snatched away from you so soon. If you need more time just get your GP to sign you off. Look after each other and take it easy. If you need anything at all we are here for you. Thinking of you and you DH at this awful time.

Big hugs

Jxx

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 7:35pm

Oh Lainy so gutted for you, take care.
Ailly x
Ailly

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 8:20pm

Lainey xx Im really sorry xxx hope your okay, my thoughts are with you and DH xx :cuddle

babydust

Gaga

Ace

Wednesday, December 1st 2010, 8:23pm

Oh Lainy. I am so devastated for you, I just can't believe it.
Please take care of yourself and take as much time off work as you need.
I'll be thinking about you, you know we're all here if you need us.
Sending you lots of love, Steph xxxxxxx

TTC again 5 years

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 8:01pm

Lainy I'm so sorry. I know that no matter what I say it wont help but know that I am thinking of you both at this time. Take as much time as you need. Take care of each other.

Christine xx

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 9:26pm

Hi everyone xx

Got my scan tomorrow and hopefully EC on Monday, so fingers crossed everying had finally grown xfingers and as it should be xx

Confused how are you getting on?

A big hi to everyone else xx

Lainey sending you big hugs xx

babydust

6 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

6 guests