You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 5:59pm

Girls, thank you so much for all your words of encouragement. Today has been tough too and I feel like I'm cracking up!
I might have a better idea tomorrow as on the last cycle I started spotting at 10dpo, so fingers crossed for none of that tomorrow.
Shirlz - thanks for the info, I still feel completely spaced out. Still crampy and having twinges but really feel like AF is coming. You know how it is.
Lainey - hope it was good news for you today. Hi to everyone else.
Sorry no other personals girls - heid is up ma a**e!

xx

Shelly - of course you can have tuna! Cramps are completely normal, don't worry. Enjoy your pasta. xx
Oh I hate being at the top of a new page!

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "pinkdaisy" (Feb 16th 2011, 6:02pm)

L-A

Reg: Nov 29th 2010

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 8:00pm

Pindaisy, sorry you're feeling so rough, you're always a ray of sunshine on here too so you must be feeling bad! xx This is one time in life, whether you have spare cash or not, to treat yourself to something to make you feel better!! For any Glasgow girls looking for a bit of pampering I can highly recommend the Blythswood Hotel spa. Went there last week for an amazing back treatment and wow:D Dust of the credit card and use it as you deserve it for everything you're going through.

Shelly, congrats on being PUPO!! It's fab news. I did laugh a bit at the tuna question but only as it's the sort of thing I'd be thinking! Hope the cramps have settled down. A nice bit of carb intake from the pasta should help:D

Ailly, hope you're doing ok, not long to go.

Lainey, they follies better have kept growing!! Hope it all went well today hun.

Lisa and Shirlz, I'm going to check out these hulahoops, very intrigued:D And Shirlz, new car, v v exciting. I love buying new cars:D:D:D I counted the other day that I've had seven cars in 13 years. I get bored too easily! Come Sept it will be 8 in 13 years as I'm treating myself to a new one then too hehe. Nothing beats it...except buying a new house!

Christine, hope you are feeling positive about this time around. Fab you got your prostap. You too Angel Mouse:D We're like the second team waiting to take the baton!!

Confused, you so need to keep coming in here with the updates. I need to sit with a pad and jot everything down before I type as so much is going on and I don't want to miss anyone out.

AFM starting Metformin on Saturday and should be in for bloods and scan on Tuesday to start stimms. I know everyone in here needs lots of PMA and luck just now so hopefully some of it rubs off on me too and I actually get started this time. Four months I've been put off for one reason or another, so really starting to get the feeling that it's never going to happen:( Hopefully February is all our month for so many different reasons:D:D

Hope I've covered everyone...sorry if I've missed anyone out!!

Love and hugs

L-A xx

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 8:08pm

You've been doing really well pinkdaisy! Your allowed a few wobbly days but by the end of the week they will end and I will be booting your PMA back up your back side. U supported me so much during my 2ww so I owe ya girl!!

I hope your doing your Zita and visualisations!!

Lots of love xxxxxxx

Reg: Nov 5th 2010

Children: Hopefully one day

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 8:12pm

:laugh: :laugh: I know but i said to DH oh i Fancy tuna pasta and he replied i dont think you are allowed that you better check with the girls lmao so now i feel soooooooooooooooooo stupid ha ha ha ha pmsl pmsl pmsl

Keep up the PMA :angel2: [zx160]
:xxx: shelly :xxx:

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 8:22pm

Thanks girls, I had a wee lie down for a bit and feel a bit more positive again. When it comes down to it though, I have no control. I can hope, plead and want it more than anything but I can't actually make it happen and I have done everything I can this time, the visualization, relaxation, time off work, pineapple, drugs, supplements......and I've tried sooooo hard to will it to happen. If it's meant to be, it will be.
Feeling calmer and if that's down to you Lisa, then thank you!

LA - that was an impressive list of personals, no wonder you had to write it all down!
Confused - hope you're well pet and still on cloud nine. I am you last week!
Shelly - I know we're having a giggle, but anything you're unsure of just ask - that's what we're here for. Hope your pasta was good. :thumbsup: x

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 9:13pm

Hello ladies,

Pinkdaisy - hope you are hanging in there. It's so hard cause you try to be positive but don't want to be too positive so the fall isn't so hard if it doesn't work. I think all you can do is be realistic. Like you say nothing you can do now to make it happen so just hope for the best and there is every chance that is has worked. Remember the drugs and the situation in general will be making you more emotional than normal. I was crying all the time through my 2ww! I know it's easier said than done but the best you can try to just stay occupied and get on with things as normal. Not long to go now. Hope you will be skipping across to the other side!

Shelly - congrats on being pupo. Tuna is fine. The only thing I would say is that you aren't supposed to have too much of it, but like more than 3/4 times in a week. Just because of the level of mercury in it. But otherwise it is good kind of fish to have. Oh and if you are having tuna mayo, just watch what kind of mayo you are using. Good luck!!

Confused - so pleased for you! Congrats! Will catch you on the other side!

Ailly - perfectly normal... it's the progesterone. I felt the same and in fact at 4 wks felt huge and even the day after we got our bfp and i told my friend she said I thought you looked like you were (she didn't know we had just found out!!) Hopefully it will all work out and you will get used to the bloating!

Shirlz - so what happens with the car then?

Waves to everyone else - sending loads of luck with the all the scans, drugs, otds etc!!

Jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 9:25pm

Hi Gi lrs

Hope you are all well x was to busy to come on last night as I had to prepare for my big job interview today !!!!

Pinkdaisy sending you a big :hugs: the 2 ww is the worst but you have to try and stay positive :xxx: Shelly whoooooo you are pupo :xxx:Ailly nearly there have everything crossed for you :xxx:

LA thats fab you have started your tx, I cant wait to start again :xxx:

Confused (our newest little mummy to be) can you add me to your fab list prostap 30th March starsmile Shirlz good for you buying a new car? when do you pick it up? Julz nice to see you hope your keeping well xxx A big hi to everyone else xxx Lisa, Pixie, Stephanie Weeyin, Cookie , Lainey how are ?? xxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Liz33" (Feb 16th 2011, 9:26pm)

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Wednesday, February 16th 2011, 11:33pm

shelly its only a daft question to those who know the answer!
agree with julz about the mercury level and type of mayo- but most shop brands use pasturised egg not raw egg so should be fine.

pinkdaisy i hope its good feelings huni, i hate it that no matter what you do its in the hands of karma/fate/luck and i hope they all have you on their rewards list!
not long now till your 2ww is over and i hope with all my heart that this time you get good news.
on the spotting issue you may have had a bfn with spotting last cycle but you know that i had spotting and it ment the opposite! keep the faith and hope alive x

LA you doing the short protocol? good luck starting the metformin on saturday

liz i take it you have booked in? yay!

julz since we r keeping my old car and i dont want 2 insurance policy costs at the same time i had to drop my no claims bonus on my current insurance to zero (with a fkn fee) so i can use it on the new cars policy. was a drama but now i know n wont make the same mistake again!

lainey how did your scan go today? have u got a date for EC? hope everyhting is ok

im dreading weigh in tomorrow as going by the losses so far i should STS but i want some lbs off coz ive worked hard at the diet n stuck rigidly to it. angel mouse is that realistic? 4 weeks without a STS or gain? you did so well on it for months and i struggle after 3 weeks ;(

love to all
x

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

Sonja

Reg: Jan 6th 2011

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 3:08pm

Hi Ladies,

Have not been here for a while. At the moment there is nothing in between working and sleeping...

We've had our first appointment at the GRI last week and yesterday. DH had do give a semen sample last week and yesterday we had our first appointment together. The doctor said that we had been referred for IUI, however, the semen analysis this time was worse than the one last time, therefore it would need to be IVF now. Gutted, somehow...but at least now I know what's happening. DH has to give another semen sample at the end of March and then we've got an appointment in August together to see how things are going, as well with my weight loss...still have to loose about 1.5 stone...
The doctor said yesterday that the waiting time is currently 22 months, which would mean we would start tx in June next year. So that leaves me still a lot of time to loose the weight I have to loose...Hate waiting though...

I hope all it well with you, girls!

Regards,
Sonja

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 4:09pm

Hello Ladies how is everyone today grouphug

this waiting is murder only on day 4 :duh: ohthedrama

Hope everyone is okay :xxx3:

Reg: Aug 15th 2008

Children: Lovely DD 22yrs

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 6:03pm

:hi: Hi girls,

just a quickie as i've to dash out.

I have got about 3 or 4 follies on either side doing well but not quite ready yet so back tomorrow.

Good luck to all the PUPO ladies Pickdaisy, Ailly & Shelley babydust babydust babydust .

Love Lainyxxx
Me 40 DH 35
Ist Two embies 26/05/10 OD 08/06/10 :BFN: Left Tube Clipped due to Hydrosalpinx 09/09/10
2nd IVF Two embies 15/11/10 OTD 29/11/10 :BFP: All over 24hrs later bigcloud 3rd IVF Two embies 24/02/11 OTD 09/03/11 :BFN: 04/07/11 Surprise Natural :BFP: MC 5weeks 5days :tear: Broken.

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: One precious little son born 2/2/10

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 8:39pm

Hi girls so much going on here I can't keep up. Pinkdaisy I had spotting before result so even if you do please please don't give up. The 2ww is terrible and we all over analyise every twinge and feeling. Try to stay positive and I wish you all the luck. Lainy glad that things are progressing and I hope that by tomorrow they will have grown enough for you have your booster and then have EC. Sonja I know the appoint didn't go as well as you wanted but now that you know what the wait is you can manage. Well done on the weight loss just keep up the good work as it will be worth it in the end. Shirlz I hope that all goes well with the new car when you get it. Carry on your good work on the weight loss. I'm sure that when you got weighed you had lost some weight as you have been working really hard.
AFM I've been getting headaches and just getting tired. Spoke to my manager about my treatment and time that I would need off. Also about keeping nasal spray in drug fridge at work. I will also need to have my mobile phone in my pocket for the alarm for telling me when to take nasal spray. She was really good about it better than our proper manager (she's off just now).

Sorry if I've missed any one. Hi to everyone hope that you all have a good weekend

Christine xx

Keep happy and healthy xxx

Friday, February 18th 2011, 7:01am

Thanks for positive vibes everyone, but not looking so great just now. A little tinge of something this morning - barely visible to the untrained eye as Confused would say. I checked back and turns out both other fails were at 12dpo, that's tomorrow. Been up since 4am, blubbing but got to get it together for work....at least it's Friday.
Still a couple of days til Tues but not holding out much hope and they haven't given us enough pessaries which is annoying so poor DH will have to go up this morning just incase I need them.
Sorry not better news girls - know it's not over yet, but not looking too positive at the moment.

Good luck today Ailie and Lainey. xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Friday, February 18th 2011, 7:13am

:hugs: Pinkdaisy try to stay strong,I know its hard but your nearly there :xxx: Got everything crossed for you xxx

Good luck today Ailly will be thinking of you xxxx :goodluck:

Good luck will the scan Lainey sounds as if they are growing nicely xxxx starsmile

babydust

• "angels&babies" is no longer a member of FZ
  • United Kingdom

Reg: Feb 26th 2008

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Friday, February 18th 2011, 9:14am

Pinkdaisy, Please, please don't give up hope just yet, remember afew of us who have went on to have :BFP: also had spotting around this stage. I really hope it is all ok,x

Lainy, Glad your follies are growing along nicely and I hope your scan and bloods are good today,x

Sonja, That's another stepping stone visited on your way towards getting started so that's always a good thing, even though the wait is difficult as well all know. Keep going with your weight loss and just think, you are getting yourself ready now for treatment,x

Hope all you other ladies are doing well too - ICSIPixie, Liz, L-A, Shirlz, Christine, Ailly, Shelly, Cookie, Confused, Julz, Weeyin, Stephanie and anyone else I missed (always manage to miss someone but thinking of you all!)xxxx

Well, I went along for my appointment to see the consultant about my gallstones. Got to have the op to remove the gallbladder but nobody can tell me when. This annoyed me since I was hoping to have some answers and a bit of certainty - not just because we want to have FET but also due to work committments and things at home. DH can take time off to care for Annalise and I but still, it would have been nice to know.

I also asked how long I needed to wait before trying again for another baby and he said 6 months!

I felt so crap about this and then realised that this is probably a bit over cautious.

I have decided that if all goes straightforward with the op, that I will leave it about 3 months until we got back.

I really had my heart set on going back before my 37th birthday. I think what made me feel better is that this is really only a guide that he gave and isn't set in stone.

If anyone else knows anything else which would make me feel more confident about this - please do let me know. I'm frightened to ask anyone else just now in case they say the same time frame.

As if I didn't feel crap enough, neither my Mum or Dad bothered to phone and ask how it went. I even had to sit through all the appointments on my own as DH had to look after Annalise whilst I went. I then had a cheeky woman to deal with at the pre-op clinic. Happy days! :snigger:

Still, I know these are just minor disappointments and I really don't mean to moan, I think the main thing is that I am a bit scared of having the op and just want it over and done with and I went along there with expectations of finding some things out and obviously didn't. They have an 18 week rule in Scotland whereby you should have been treated in the time from referral to then and they only have about 3 weeks before they go over this and someone I know had theirs done within 3 weeks of seeing their surgeon.

Well, off to get afew bits done and then maybe out to the swings if the rain keeps off - a nice quiet day,xxxx :D

2nd ICSI March 2009 :BFP:
4 Top Grade 1 Frosties in Waiting for next time!
bab21
My Diary

• United Kingdom

Children: Annalise Joy Morrison born December 2009 from 2nd ICSI.........4 Snow Babies on ice,x

Friday, February 18th 2011, 10:34am

I emailed GCRM to ask them what they thought about recovery times and starting treatment again, they said after I have had the follow-up post op appointment with my surgeon and I could start then.

I was thinking of phoning GRI too for another opinion,x

bab21
My Diary

United Kingdom

Friday, February 18th 2011, 12:11pm

ailly :goodluck: for today hope you follow in confused's footsteps!
hope you get to post on the bfp board

lainey i hope todays scan went well and your follies have grown enough to get an EC date on monday or tuesday. :jilly:

pinkdaisy keep the faith and pma going huni, its so crap when you feel all is lost.
i hope like me last time otd was a suprise with a positive. and there is always hope babydust

lisa i hope you can get the right answers soon. i would have thought 3 months is ample time for healing, but that was before i had my knee op and was told it would take 4-8weeks to heal properly (and that was on 5th january and its still not fully healed!). they also said to me that if it had been an abdominal op it would have been a 6month recovery time.
tho an FET wouldnt be too invasive a procedure and a bfp "could" potentially happen at anytime after surgery (if our fertility issues didnt mean ivf was our only hope) so as long as you are ok then i would assume it is up to you when you do the fet after your op.
hope you are not kept waiting too much longer. tho if you have had the pre op assessment the surgery usually takes place within a few weeks. xfingers

christine n angel mouse i hope the menopausal symptoms arent too bad

afm weigh in went well again! updated diary and signature.

Reg: Sep 30th 2010

Friday, February 18th 2011, 3:20pm

Thank you for all your support. I have posted in the relevant thread xxxxxxxxxxxx

ps- personals later x
Ailly

Me30 , DH 35 -Unexplained Fertility
TTC since Mar 08 - AMH 36, 21
Been on GRI IUI waiting list since June 09
1st IUI starting 27/12/10 = :BFP:

Baby Sam born 18/10/11 5lb 9. (9 days early) :bubs:

Friday, February 18th 2011, 9:15pm

Hi Girls,

Thanks for all your lovely messages. Just wanted to update you quickly before I head to bed - getting up a 4am fair takes it outta ya!
Been a rough day and not really any further forward. Spotting became very pink at lunchtime and then pale brown tonight but hardly anything there.
AF sometimes starts a little brown so possibly tomorrow?
Trying to stay positive and Confused and Pixie have been absolute stars at keeping me going today so thank you girls and Lisa too for sending me positive vibes.
My poor mum and sister have been in bits today too - you forget how much other people want this for us too. DH has been great but I see him watching me constantly for any kind of sign and it's just so hard for him. We really don't know what we'll do if this ends tomorrow so pray for us tonight girls.
Sorry no personals as my head is mush but I am thinking of you all - especially Ailly who must be so excited to be joining Confused and Lainey who is hopefully one step closer to EC.

Pixie asked me to tell you all that she's thinking of you. Her DH isn't keeping too well at the moment but she will be back when things settle down a bit - you have not been abandoned she said!!

Love to all. Hope it's happy news in the morning. Everything crossed.

xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Friday, February 18th 2011, 9:25pm

Awah Pinkdaisy blowkiss been thinking about you today xxx I will say a wee prayer for you and keep everything crossed for you xxx take care and try and get some sleep you must be knacked xxxx :hugs:

babydust

Friday, February 18th 2011, 10:19pm

Pixie xxx forgot to say xx hope you DH feels better soon xxx take care :xxx: :hugs: :xxx:

babydust

Gaga

Ace

Friday, February 18th 2011, 11:48pm

:hugs: Pinkdaisy. Try to keep up the positivity, the wait is nearly over and I pray that you get good news blowkiss xxxxx Thinking of you xxxxx

Natural :BFP: 2002, Born asleep 32 wks
TTC again 5 years
1st ICSI Oct/Nov 2010 :BFP: m/c 8 wks
2nd ICSI Nov/Dec 2011 - transfer cancelled - 11 ice babies
FET May 2012 :BFP:
7/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] :cheese:
25/6/12 [zx076] [zx076] seen again! So happy!!!
08/08/12 :boy: :boy: It's two boys!!! Yaaaay!
24/12/12 2 healthy boys born!! Best Christmas ever!!!
18/07/13 SHOCK NATURAL BFP :-)

Reg: Aug 15th 2008

Children: Lovely DD 22yrs

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 12:27pm

Hiya Girls,

Hope your all well.

Pinkdaisy-Been thinking about you, hope everything is ok and the spotting has passed. :cuddle

Christine and Angelmouse-How is the prostap treating you both?

Lisa-Hope you don't have to wait very long for your op, anyone I know thats had the op all recovered very quickly so I'm demanding the same of you :thumbup: . The sooner you recover the sooner you can get to GRI and get you lovely snowbabies.

Shirlz-Well done on another successful week at weightloss. :thumbsup:

:wave: Gaga,Julz, Liz,L.A., Cookie, Weeyin, Confused, Ailly, Pixie, Littlemissdee grouphug

AFM-I have to take my booster at 11.15pm on sunday night so I had better get the matchsticks ready. EC is on Tuesday after 18 days of stimming, 2 follies were ready and they were hoping the rest would catch up. Looks like am last into theatre again, apparently it's aphabetically by surname but I'm just happy to even get this far so I don't mind.

Love Lainyxxx
Me 40 DH 35
Ist Two embies 26/05/10 OD 08/06/10 :BFN: Left Tube Clipped due to Hydrosalpinx 09/09/10
2nd IVF Two embies 15/11/10 OTD 29/11/10 :BFP: All over 24hrs later bigcloud 3rd IVF Two embies 24/02/11 OTD 09/03/11 :BFN: 04/07/11 Surprise Natural :BFP: MC 5weeks 5days :tear: Broken.

• United Kingdom

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 5:17pm

Hi Girlies, Hope you are all having a good weekend. :D

Lainy, Glad you have got the go ahead for EC on Tuesday. Must be a relief after stimming for so long to be off the injections. I hope all your follies are nice and ripe ready to give you a good yield.

Thanks too for your support, I really appreciate it,xxxx [zx127]

Pinkdaisy, Hope you are ok, have been thinking of you alot today,xxxx [zx127]

bab21
My Diary

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 5:45pm

Hi Girlies how is everyone grouphug

Pink Daisy how you feeling.

Afm really bad cramps but keeping fingers crossed [zx251] . feeling really negative when i know i shouldn't beacause we didnt think we would get this far but hey ho plodding on babydust

Lisa how are you xx

Lainey glad things are going well for you good luck for tuesday :dust: :sticky: :dust: :sticky: babydust

this :2ww is a killer xx :xxx: :xxx3: starsmile

love to everyone

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 6:20pm

Thanks for your kind words and encouragement girls and Lainey, that's great that you're good to go on Tuesday.
The spotting is now red which isn't looking too good and it's been like that since lunchtime but it's not enough to have to use anything so I'm thinking proper AF tomorrow, but I said that yesterday too.
Is it the Clexane stopping AF from coming fully, as it broke through the progesterone both times before?
No cramps since this morning and boobs not sore anymore, just a thumping headache with all this stress!
Was tempted to forget the drugs and open a bottle of wine but thought better of it...you still can't get rid of that tiny last bit of hope can you?
Oh, did a test today too and it was BFN.
Feeling rather sorry for myself and thinking I might have a wee pamper night as haven't even repainted my toes since EC and I hate my toes being naked!
Will update tomorrow - oh the drama. :wacko:

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Saturday, February 19th 2011, 6:28pm

Pink Daisy sending you loads of pma and a big cuddle. ive got alot of cramp which ive had for a couple of days and a really sore back :bawl: and im at work to make it worse i could go home but dh would have a break down ha ha if only i got paid for it well roll on eleven oclock cant come quick enough xx

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 12:11pm

Pinkdaisy just wanted to let you know Im thinking of you xxxx [zx127]

Lisa you sound really down after your app, but I really do think its best to wait a bit after your op, as I am more than sure I was to quick going into tx after mine. I know its totally different ops but your body really needs time to recover sending you a big :cuddle xxxxx

Shelly hope your doing ok , everything xfingers for you xx

Lainey hope all goes well on Tuesday :smile: xxx

Christine your new boss sounds nice makes tx alot easier xxxxx

Shirlz how are you? still cant get into this diet, I am a joke. Maybe things will be better when i find out if I have a job or not tomorrow xfingers

Pixie hope your doing ok xxx

A big hi to everyone else xxxxx

babydust

Reg: Sep 30th 2010

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 4:38pm

Hi Ladies, thank you for all you messages .

LAiney - Good luck for Tue hope it all goes smoothly. It will be good to be drug free after tonight. x

Shelly - Hope your doing ok x

Dr Pixie- Sorry to hear about u r DH hope he is ok .x

Pinkdaisy - I really hope and pray that u get a BFP and that test was wrong. Im thinking about you. xx [zx127]

Hi to all the other girlies too. You know who u are xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx blowkiss
Ailly

Me30 , DH 35 -Unexplained Fertility
TTC since Mar 08 - AMH 36, 21
Been on GRI IUI waiting list since June 09
1st IUI starting 27/12/10 = :BFP:

Baby Sam born 18/10/11 5lb 9. (9 days early) :bubs:

• United Kingdom

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 5:10pm

Thanks for your support, Liz, I do think it is important to get it right before going in head first again! :snigger:

Shelly, I'm good thanks, how are you bearing up heading into your 2nd week on the dreaded 2ww?

Hope all you other girls are good today too. [zx127]

Thinking of you, Pinkdaisy and sending you lots of hugs,xxxx [zx127]

bab21
My Diary

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 5:29pm

twice I've lost this message arghh x
my back has been breaking all weekend really really sore x

pink daisy how you feeling x i don't have enough pessaries either need to phone tomorrow just as well i checked x
could use all your help this week Lisa x What makes it worse is my test date is the last day in February is that a sigh ? probably not x
my love to everyone x

United Kingdom

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 7:58pm

pinkdaisy the clexane is a blood thinner so dont know if it would stop af arriving.
but dont give up till its over huni x
remember last time i tested the day before OTD, got a negative then 2 days later at the clinic hcg showed i was very early PG, the hcg was too low to detect.
but i know that after 3 tries you know your body very well and no amount of hope can change what you know in your darkest thoughts is true.
i hope for once you are wrong and are suprised with good news on otd.
i so wish i could do more to help you, reassure you x thinking of you

liz diets are always crap to get going. i now focus all my energy into knowing what i can have and when. also i find drinking a big glass of water before eating helps me eat less. but dont stress over the diet- stress isnt worth a few lbs. see how you feel after you get your job result. i have everything crossed your job is safe

lisa hows the wii going? you got a date yet for surgery?

shelly the 28th is when i get my new car so it will be a GOOD day for the both of us!

lainey good luck for your booster tonight, hope you are all set so u can go to bed afterwards if you are tired. i doubt there is any way i would be able to stay up that late on stimms!

hi to all
hope you had a good weekend.
i had a great productive 2 shifts at work and have chucked oot loads of paperwork sshh shh my boss told me not to in case i ditched important stuff, but i had great fun reorganising things and lobbing out crap we dont use hehe
but on a sad note my current car has been towed to the garage as it has given up the ghost! roll on the 28th as i hate using busses!
im lost without the support network of my trusty car to get me oot o village life if the fancy took me :(

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 8:39pm

Hi girls, thanks again for all your words of encouragement, it really helps, you're all great!

Things took a turn for the worse today - still not the usual full blown AF, but certainly not spotting anymore. Still taking the meds because I'm still hanging on to that tiny glimmer until the bloods are done on Tuesday, but in my heart I know it's over. In a way, it's a relief just to be put out of the waiting misery but we are both heartbroken and really don't know what to do next. We are still due our NHS cycles and I'm sure we must be nearly at the top of the list so I'll call tomorrow and see. But with three failed implantations after top grade embies, is there any point in going through this again?? DH and my dad reckon they should be paying us to go through this as they don't actually yet fully understand why IVF fails and therefore each cycle could actually be considered research with us being the guinea pigs. My husband the scientist! He's kinda right in a way - we're not satisfied customers, we want a refund!!

Hoping to get some proper sleep tonight without waking at 3.30/4am and lying awake wondering what's going on. It's impossible to do my job without sleep - Friday was awful.

Thinking of you all and will do personals when I can get my head together. Good luck on Tuesday Lainey.

Love to you all.

xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 9:24pm

GRI Whats on Guide :)

TEAM GRI!

[zx163] Lisa is on her WII Fit in preparation for her FET this year!! [zx163]

[zx015] Shirlz is getting fantastic weight loss results and is doing power hula hooping in prep for her next ICSI! [zx015]

19th feb
LA - Starting her metaformin

20th feb
Lainy - 11.15pm its booster time!

22nd Feb
Pinkdaisy - OTD
LA - Bloods and scan
Lainy - egg collection

25th February
Gaga - review

28th Feb
Christine scan and bloods
Shelly - OTD

14th March
Christine - possible EC

18th March
Christine - possible ET

30th March
Liz - Prostap

3rd May
Cookie Monster - review

August 2011
Littlemissdee - ICSI

June 2012
Sonja - IVF

Sorry if i have missed anyone, please let me know xxxx

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 9:35pm

Oh pinkdaisy, my heart is absolutely breaking for you and your DH, i really hope the bloods will give you the :BFP: you so rightly deserve. as shirlz says you know your own body but this is so unfair. please please please let there be a wee embie or 2 fighting to get comfy on Tuesday for the duration. sending you all the babydust and :sticky: and everything else in between pinkdaisy, i wont give up hope for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shirlz how is the hula hooping going? hips of steel yet? lol i can just imagine you chucking out v.important paperwork that someone will be looking for in 3months time.... :chortle:

christine how are stimms going?

lisa - i hear you about the waiting times, my cousin has just been in for a knee op she was supposed to have 5 weeks ago and if it wasnt for her mum complaining they had went over the 18 weeks i think she would still be waiting. the advisory is probably more to cover their backs than owt else

lainy - oh egg collection on tuesday, i hope all goes well for you hun, you deserve it. i will be keeping my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for :goodnews:

shelly i hope you arent going too insane :loony: you might want to stay at your current job if the maternity package isnt bad - dumfries is murder for employment (just like the rest of the country)

LA - how are you feeling about starting now? you have waited long enough.

liz - good to hear you have a start date to aim for, it wont be long in coming in.

gaga - i hope your review goes well and you leave from it feeling positive x

Dr Pixie i hope you are well and things at home are improving xxx

love to everyone - sorry if ave missed anyone i am so tired tonight but thought i should do my duty and update the whats on guide.

Monday, February 21st 2011, 10:21am

Good morning Girls how is everyone on this fine Monday Morning :loony:

Pink Daisy how you feeling hope your ok :thumbsup2:

Confused how are you. i wish i could leave my job get no support from them at all xx

Hope everyone is doing okay xx

Reg: Jul 10th 2008

Children: TTC number one

Monday, February 21st 2011, 6:57pm

Hi ladies still no sign of af for me got prostap last monday 14/2 how long did it take you all for af to show up. I so hate my useless body!!
Me 37 (low AMH) DH 40 (LSC)
TTC since Dec 2006
ICSI 1-Jan 2010 no response
ICSI 2-March 2011 (1 egg) BFN
ICSI 3 DE -Currently on 2WW test 24/3/12

United Kingdom

Monday, February 21st 2011, 11:13pm

pinkdaisy i wish you all the luck in the world for tomorrow, will be thinking of you x

Lainey you too, i hope you get loads of mature eggies and EC isnt to uncomfortable

LA good luck for your scan n bloods

Angelmouse i thought af was supposed to arrive after a week of prostap but i think it may also depend on your usual cycle length. give it a few more days or phone the gri and ask a nurse for advise. i cant remember how long it took for af to show up. will go check my FF asap

luv to all x

United Kingdom

Monday, February 21st 2011, 11:26pm

angel ive checked my ff charts and the days from prostap to AF vary so much!
cycle 1- 12 days
cycle 2- 10 days
cycle 3- 16 days
cycle 4- short protocol so no dreadful prostap!

so after 7 days dont be too concerned! my 3rd prostap it took 16 days for af to arrive

hope this helps you relax till u can check with the gri
x

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 7:06am

Just wanted to wish Pinkdaisy and Lainey all the luck in the world for today xxx be thinking of you both xxx

babydust

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 7:36am

Good Morning Girls :hello:

Just wanted to wish pink daisy and lainey good luck for todau will be thinking of you both :goodluck: :hugs: :xxx3: [zx181]

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 8:21am

Good luck to pinkdaisy and Lainy, thinking of u both xxxxxxxxxxx

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 8:33am

All the best for today, Lainy and Pinkdaisy.

Sending you lots of nice positive thoughts,xxxx [zx127]

bab21
My Diary

L-A

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 9:22am

Good luck to Lainy and Pinkdaisy today. Got my fingers crossed for you both!! Saying a wee prayer too.

Hope everyone else is doing well too. Confused, glad to see ur taking ur role as secretary seriously and havent abandoned us:-D

Not sure if its the metformin or a bug but I'm ill:-( slept in the toilet last night as it was easier than getting up and down all night! Not looking forward to increasing the dose on Sunday if this is what it does to you. :-(

Shirlz, were u on metformin on ur short protocol round? Did u have any of the side effects?

xxx

United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 10:20am

thinking of pinkdaisy and lainey
hope today is a good day for you both
x

la i wasnt on metformin so cant help you with the side effects, sorry. but if you have any concerns phone the GRI for advice, thats what they are there for and a nurse will get back to you

x

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 12:37pm

HI Girls Need some Advice having a really negative day got really bad camps and some brown discharge is af on way please help :bawl:

• United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 3:02pm

Shelly, The brown discharge could be implantation spotting so you have to just hope and keep your pma going.

This is the really tough part of the 2ww and you have to try and keep yourself going as much as you can.

I hope the spotting stops soon. It can't help being in a job where the conditions are difficult. I can totally sympathise as my former employers were horrendous towards me during our first ICSI.

Keeping everything crossed for you and sending you positive thoughts and babydust

bab21
My Diary

L-A

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 4:04pm

Shelly most of the girls on here have had the same thing happen, it could just be implantation. Stay positive and focused on that BFP. It must be so difficult but you need to try and keep your spirits high. You deserve all the luck in the world so try and keep a PMA. Rest up and spoil yourself with a few magazines and some treats or a movie, to relax a bit.

You know we're all here for you if you need us.

Xxx

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 5:39pm

Girls, you wonderful girls, thank you so much for all your lovely messages, prayers, thoughts, PMs and words of encouragement.
Sadly once again it's a BFN with no sign of implantation.
I really can't understand why, as everything else seems to go so well during the cycle.

We are at the top of the list in May and will need to have a think about whether or not we try again - I imagine we will, but we'll need to see what comes up at the review as I don't see any point in going through it again if they can't give us some answers and 'bad luck' really isn't a good enough answer. It's too emotional, stressful, tiring to just go through again for the hell of it so we have a lot of thinking to do.

Might take a wee break and watch you from afar - not sure yet. But I think I'm going to go and pour a large drink tonight and watch some rubbish on TV.

Thanks again girls. Lainey - hope you got on well today.
xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 6:03pm

thinking of you pinkdaisy
:cuddle im sorry huni x
pm'd you