You are not logged in.

Unread posts

Dear visitor, welcome to FertilityZone . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Reg: Mar 15th 2010

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 7:51pm

Hi everyone

Not managed to get on here for the last couple of days, have not been able to face anything to do with fertility sorry xxx but feeling a bit more positive now x

Julz im so sorry about your result :sadface: its just heartbreaking when you get that phone call, take it easy and no we are all thinking of you. xxxxxxxx

Hope everyone else is doing ok xxxx

:jilly:
babydust

BFP 18/11/13 - so excited

Beautiful baby girl born 12/7/14 bab10

Reg: Feb 24th 2010

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 8:45pm

Evening Ladies

Havent posted in a while but keeping an eye on everyone's journeys!

Julz..so sorry to hearabout your result but hang in there we are all thinking about you!

I have eventually managed to get booked in for my prostap injection on April 9th...and so the rollercoaster begins!!!

Reg: Feb 15th 2010

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 8:49pm

Hi girls,

Just a quickie....they transferred two grade 1 4 cell embryos today which we are delighted about. The other one couldn't be frozen - or else they won't freeze only one. So, no back up plan.
Fingers crossed we get lucky.
Hope everyone is well.
Pixie and Shirlz - I would talk to you in the waiting room, I talk to everyone too!!

xx

Well done Clarabell, great you got a date.

March 2010 ICSI :BFN:
July 2010 ICSI :BFN:
Jan/Feb 2011 ICSI :BFN:
Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

curlysue

Reg: Mar 18th 2010

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 8:51pm

Hey Julz i am so sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and your DH.

Pinkdaisy - Great news. Keeping everything xfingers for you.

Curlysue xxxx

Curlysue

ttc 3 years
1st ICSI - Sept 2009 :BFN:
2nd ICSI - Feb 2010 :BFP:
1 healthy [zx076] seen 22nd March 2010

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "curlysue" (Mar 25th 2010, 8:54pm)

Reg: Aug 16th 2009

Children: None

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 9:11pm

Sorry girls, haven't posted since my BFN but I have been following all your stories daily.

Julz, just wanted to say that I am very sorry to hear your news. I, like many others it seems, had high hopes for a BFP for you. I know how it feels, and to pick yourself up to start again is very difficult. I chose to go with the straight back into tx approach and am hopefully going to have my last IUI on Monday, depending on a good blood test tommorrow. Hope you and you DH have lots of cuddles tonight and remember there is no rush to decide anything.

Love to everyone else on 2ww, tx or just waiting for there name to climb to the top of a stupidly steep mountain!!

Rosey Toes
xfingers
newshy Rosey toes

1st IUI (Dec 2009) - :BFN:
2nd IUI (Feb 2010) - :BFN:
3rd IUI (Mar 2010) - :BFN:

IVF - POSTRAP 29th July 2010
xfingers babydust

United Kingdom

Reg: Jun 6th 2008

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 11:59pm

Pinkdaisy--great news on your embies hon. Hope you're resting up PUPO lady [zx127] [zx127]

Lovely to see you Roseytoes and all the other ladies who haven't been here for a while.

WeeYin-- I'm so sorry hon for another month's wait :sadface:

Today is one of those days which really sucks in the world of infertiltiy. When one of us hurts, we all do :sniff: Been thinking of you all day Julz and hoping you and DH are doing what you can to get through and clinging to each other. Sometimes this journey is just so sh!tty ;(

Thinking of you all grouphug

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

5 Clomid cycles :BFN:
IVF/ICSI OHSS (no transfer)
FET#1 Oct08 :BFP: ,Twins! m/c Dec08 :bawl:
FET#2 :BFN:
FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET #5 :BFN:
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!
FET #7(June '11) :BFP: Early m/c :bawl:
FET #8 (August '11) :BFN:

Friday, March 26th 2010, 8:15am

Pinkdaisy, congrats, that is excellent news!!!!

United Kingdom

Reg: Dec 11th 2008

Children: 1 wee lad

Friday, March 26th 2010, 12:08pm

weeyin im so sorry you got postponed again
have you get a date for prostap prebooked for next month or just on a priority list?

lainey i hope you are wrong
when is OTD and your birthday??
:birthdaycake: some cake in case i mis it

liz and roseytoes i hope you are both coping ok. i hope it isnt too long till you can get back on the rollercoaster

julz i hope you are ok out there :hugs:

pixie hope your lining is thickening up nicely like mine is (it was 11.2 on wed and is 13 today - is that ok?)

pinkdaisy thats fantastic about your 2x grade 1 embies!! can you let me know how your scans went and how many you had before you were given the ok for EC - i think i am about to have to fight to be left longer!

ive updated my diary with my rant on my trip to the GRI today
but my scan went ok, please keep shouting at my right ovary - it has started listening and 2 lil follies are of measurable size today (ok so they are still ickle but it is a start!)
lefty is steadily progressing.

hope everyone has a good weekend and remembers about the clock time change

does anyone know if the clinic will be running as usual over easter? i forgot to ask if they will be doing ET's on good friday!!
plus do they still do ET on a saturday? i know they dont do some things on different days but i cant remember!!

xXx

Ex: 4xICSI = 2x BFP(2x m/c) + 2x BFN
met my awesome BF lurve in sept 2012
Shock natural :BFP: May2013

arrived early (high BP & pre eclampsia) by EMCS at 35+6
baby4 home safe on Xmas day

Reg: Jul 20th 2009

Children: Still waiting to be blessed with 1 ... or 2?

Friday, March 26th 2010, 2:36pm

HELLO :heart:

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend whatever you all end up doing.

:wine:

xxxxx

baby8Can't Wait For The Journey To Begin - Bring On The Bumpage!!x baby8

Friday, March 26th 2010, 5:37pm

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. Have felt awful today as didn't get much sleep last night. Have cancelled plans for this evening and am going to snuggle up with my book instead.

Shirlz, I think that 13 is very good for your lining! Mine was 11.2 at the first scan but they didn't scan me again so I have no idea what it was yesterday, but someone told me it thickens by just under 1mm a day, so that would have made it about 15? Maybe?? I also think I could have been left a bit longer as some of the eggs at EC weren't mature enough...but then you lose the ones that are ready I guess. I only had 1 scan. I have found all the staff really nice apart from 1 nurse - the one who did my Prostap. She was very matronly - a no nonsense type with no time for smalltalk, actually left me feeling quite stressed out by the time I left, there was no time for silly questions! The staff at EC and ET were fabulous!
Sounds like your follicles are doing really well. Keep growing little follies!!

Imagine you and Pixie...real eggs for Easter. Fab!!

How's everyone else tonight? Isn't it miserable out there?

xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Reg: Aug 2nd 2009

Children: 1 gorgeous boy

Friday, March 26th 2010, 5:44pm

Shirlz- Yes they do ET on a sat cause that's what day I was in, COME ON RIGHT OVARY!!!

Pinkdaisy- congrats on being PUPO.

Littlemissdee- Shame you got knocked back again but at least you can plan for next month.
Pinkchick

ICSI 2010 = our gorgeous boy
ICSI Oct 2014 :BFN:
ICSI May 2015 :BFP:

Friday, March 26th 2010, 6:00pm

Thanks Pinkchick - how you keeping?

I meant to ask. I've been feeling a bit tight and crampy....is it bruising after the EC? How long will it continue?

Thanks.

x

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Reg: Jul 29th 2009

Children: 1 beautiful angel daughter xx

Friday, March 26th 2010, 9:56pm

hey ladies - how are we tonight?

i havent been posting but i have been reading all your posts. my head is just spinning, and i seem to have went into a bit of a downer recently and i didnt want to bring any negative vibes to the thread.

weeyin - i just wanted to say that i was gutted to read you have been knocked back again. i too feel like i am being left behind and that everything is dragging.... i remember when i first got my appointment and pinkchick thought that we could of been cycle buddies at the time, now pinkchick is on her pregnancy journey, i feel that months are just passing me by and it upsets me when you all post about being knocked back. i am sorry guys but my PMA is well and truly out the window and i cant see it returning for a wee while yet.

i hope all you ladies are doing well that are going through tx and the 2WW.

julz, my heart breaks for you, i hope you and DH are holding up x

your all in my thoughts xxxxxxxxxx
Confused.com

7/10/11 Mummy to Freya, born asleep @ 24 wks :tear:

United Kingdom

Children: Twins in heaven. And another little whisper (or 2). No earthly children.

Friday, March 26th 2010, 10:09pm

Rosey toes-- how did you get on with your bloods today? Are you all set for your IUI on Monday hon?

Pinkdaisy-- tight and crampy abdomen/ovaries after EC and ET is very normal, as is bloating. Your ovaries have had quite a battering through all this process and you may find you have cramps on and off through the 2ww which is normal too. Hope you're resting up tonight hon and taking great care of those perfect little embies [zx178] :love:

Confused-- great to see you hon. Never worry about bringing 'negative vibes' to this thread! That's why we're all here, to support each other through all the ups and downs! Waiting is one of the hardest parts on this path, I've been there too and I felt I was losing the plot! Everyone else seemed to be rushing way ahead and I thought my time would never come. Hang in there hon and please keep popping in. Good or bad we want to hear from you and be here for you too [zx127]

Shirlz-- Just been over your diary. What a day! Really pleased your ovaries (yes, plural :happy: ) are responding well!! Just so sorry the nurse made you feel crap :cross: Your lining is fine hon; remember that your lining is always thicker on fresh cycles. There is a large margin in terms of variation of what is deemed an acceptable lining at ET. GRI's 'cut-off' mark is 6mm. Anything under that and the cycle is cancelled (which happened tome before :rolleyes: ). They don't have an upper limit as far as I'm aware, because the thicker your lining the better the outcome in terms of PR (preganncy rates). From what I know personally, your lining only becomes an issues if it's too thin (GRI say under 6mm, but personally and from other professionals I've spoken to, 8mm is preferable as far as minumum goes). Anything over 17-20mm can be consider too thick by some clinics but again, it's better to have a thick lining for your embies rather than have barely nothing for them to nest into! Re: Good Friday-- I sure hope they're open since they said my ET will either be Thurs or Fri depending on Monday's scan! I'll ask on Mon just to be sure. Have they decided to let your follies cook some more until next week?

Lainey-- how are you holding up hon?

Magzz-- Prostap for you on Sunday Mrs happydance woohoo

Puppy Luv-- not long for you to wait either now!!

Julz-- hope you manage to enjoy your weekend as best you can and even have a lil drink or too. I know you'd far rather be pg and be making excuses as to why you can't drink etc. It's little comfort or consolation I know hon :sadface: Just know we're all thinking of you and DH and sending you all our love [zx108]

Littlemissdee, WeeYin, Liz, Pinkchick, Christine, Judgejules, Flowerpower, Curlysue, Jen, Clarabell and everyone I've missed, waves and hugs all round :wave:

AFM-- still full of cold and feeling yucky. Went to Silverburn yesterday after work with one of my best friends and we sat in Starbucks for hours haivng a good old natter. Even my fav decaf cappuccino and muffin tasted like rubber :sadface: Went to Toby's at the Hurlet for dinner afterwards and not even the hottest curry did anything for me, apart for temporarily clear my blocked nose, which then proceeded to drip onto my plate. So dignified :snigger: For those who take Pregnancare plus, Superdrug have reduced them (until April 10th) to £5.97 or something similar! they're normally £13 so I bought 3 packets yesterday (PMA and all that :innocent: ). Actually I've been taking them for over 6years now :snigger: One of my other friends (who's also a haridresser) came over after work today and coloured my hair again (even 'tho it's only been 5 weeks since my last colour), but the hormones wreaked havoc with it and it faded really quickly, so even though I feel awful, my hair is gorgeous and shiny and I'm so thankful for great friends and a supportive hubby who keep me going through all of this. So ul to have all of your support
here too :thanx:

blowkiss

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 10:55am

Good morning,

Confused - I hate to hear you so down, you are usually the one who's keeping us all laughing. You just don't sound like your usual self at all. Hope you've got something nice planned for this weekend to cheer yourself up. Wish I could send you breakfast in bed...bit late, maybe lunch?? :coffee: We miss you!! :hugs:

Lainey - is it Monday?

Magzz - good luck tomorrow!

Julz - still thinking about you and hope you've got something nice planned for this weekend.

Pixie - sounds like you're keeping busy. Thanks for the top tips on vitamins! :thanx:

Rosey - fingers crossed for you for Monday.

Have a good weekend girls.

:xxx3:

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Reg: Nov 19th 2009

Children: TWIN GIRLS BORN 22/02/11

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 12:21pm

Happy weekend girlies !

Just a quickie, Shirlz - Ive only got a prov date for my first scan in May, cos my cycle varies form 28-32 days so she wanted to wait till I start next month to be sure to get my injection on the correct day.

Off of to the pics wi the girlies noo to see The Bounty Hunter - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Gerard Butler swooooon !!

Wee YIn xx

1st ICSI June 2010 :BFP: Double Trouble

Julz

Ace

Reg: Jan 2nd 2009

Children: TTC No 1!

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 1:04pm

Hi ladies,

thanks for all your messages, were doing surprisingly well. Af arrived this morning so hopefully can get on with it. Have phone and left a message to day I'm on day 1 now.

Qn for you though. Feel rotten today, sore throat, bit lightheaded, just fluey, want to tale day nurse cause always sorts me out. But am still on snuff, do we think it's ok? Have a girly night planned for tonight and don't want to feel crap and I'm not cancelling, last chance at vino before I'm back on the wagon!

Advice welcome!

Thanks!!'

Jxx

Nov 09 ICSI :BFN:
Feb'10 IUI 1:BFN:,Apr'10 IUI 2:BFP: MMC 9wks.Oct'10 IUI 3:BFP:

United Kingdom

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 2:59pm

Hi Jules, I'd have thought you'd be more than fine to take daynurse or pretty much anything when you're still in the d/r stage. I hope you have a fab night tonight hon and let your hair down [zx127]

AFM-- I'm so distraught I've been crying for the past hour. AF has arrived AGAIN :tears: What the :swear: is up with my body :tears: I had this argument with the nurse (after I hyperstimmed then eventually had AF) when she said I was to continue with the snuff whilst taking HRT to build my lining up. She *said* she checked with a Dr and that I was to continue with the snuff, but it didn't sit right with me and so now there's pretty much b*gger all hope of having any kind of lining built up for Monday :bawl: I've now been sniffing for 37days straight and today is day11 of the HRT. The only words I have at this stage cannot be published. Obviously since it's the weekend I wont be able to get hold of anyone 'til tomorrow and who knows if I even go for a scan tomorrow if any of the regular Drs will be on and the nurse(s) certainly won't know what to do!

Why, why why why why :tears:

All I want to ask right now if any of you ladies who've been to GCRM for treatment, can you please PM me and tell me your experience there. Thanks.

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

United Kingdom

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 5:21pm

oh pixie i am so sorry
not again you have had a setback
i hope monday you can get seen by (will pm you her name) she is the one you can complain to and ive seen her scanning and seeing ladies in the morning (she was there in wednesday

let me know if you are still going on monday - we can sit in the corner and rant about everything

julz im sure it would be fine for you to have a lil drinkypoos - af is sadly with you

thinking of everyone

xXx

United Kingdom

Saturday, March 27th 2010, 11:22pm

Thanks Shirlz and Julz for your PM's, sweethearts you are :hugs:

Still keeping my appt for Monday, since it's their protocol and they'll no doubt want to watch this monkey perform more tricks :rolleyes: Sorry for the cynicism, just so tired of it all :sadface:

Flow has tapered off a good bit this eve but cramping on and off so really not hopeful at all for my scan. **TMI** More brownish tonight than red, but whatever the colour, NO bleeding at this stage in the game, less than a week from a scheduled embryo transfer is ever good :cross: Can't go for a scan tomorrow as my Sunday's are hugely busy and I have a meeting which I absolutely can't get out of either, so that's that.

Roll on Monday :rolleyes:

Love to all you ladies and :goodluck: for tomorrow Magzz for your Prostap hon [zx127]

Also xfingers for Lainey :pray:

Nite all and remember the clocks (ahem Shirlz!!) :snigger:

zzzz zzzz

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:19am

Pixie, I'm so sorry to hear your news. You must be so completely fed up and frustrated with the whole thing. I really can't imagine what you're going through and I'm sure that the waiting to see what happens next will be killing you. But there always has to be hope and your second post sounds a little more positive than the first.
I'm wishing you positive vibes and keeping everything crossed for you.
xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

United Kingdom

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:40am

Thanks Pinkdaisy [zx127] So far no bleeding today, it seemed to taper off yesterday evening and then nothing today ?( I'm now in such self-preservation mode that I'm not allowing myself to hope for anything tomorrow. I've already prepared myself for this cycle to be cancelled, so I suppose anything other than that will be a bonus. After 7 cycles and having 3 cancelled before, it's too much emotional upheaval now allowing myself to keep hoping. I suppose deep down I must have hope though otherwise I wouldn't keep putting myself through this *sigh* Anyhooo...let's hope the witch stays away today...(see, I'm hoping again :cross: )

How are you PUPO lady?!!!! How's you feeling? Any niggles, twinges, symptoms? :innocent:

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Reg: Oct 2nd 2009

Children: fingers crossed soon x x

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:57am

:cuddle :flowers: :chocs: oh icsi just want to send these your way today. I'm sorry your body won't cooperate sweets xfingers for tomorrow. xxxxxxxxxx
IUI 1 :BFN: IUI 2 :BFN: IUI 3 :BFN: Waiting on IVF

United Kingdom

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 10:03am

Hey Mrs-- :goodluck: :goodluck: :goodluck: for YOU tomorrow!! xfingers xfingers xfingers :hugs:

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 10:08am

Yes, you wouldn't put yourself through it if you didn't have hope, but it must be hard to stay strong with so many setbacks.
I have a friend of a friend who has been through a lot over many years - I can PM some of her story to you...I don't even know all the details, but she has been through a lot and now has a little one.

I'm feeling good thanks. I've been resting this weekend, although had to go to work on Friday. I had loads of cramps and twinges - a bit like a stitch and didn't sleep well the first 2 nights. Had a great sleep last night and woke up feeling a bit queasy. Boobs have been sore on and off and a bit crampy again today. I guess it's all the poking around and the progesterone. I'm trying to tell myself that if it's meant to work, it will as there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just so worried that it's all over before it's begun - what's going on it there??!! I should be at blastocyst stage today, but who knows? I've been searching online for any clues as to symptoms, but can't find much at all.

Have a good day - you sound busy which is good, it'll keep your mind occupied.

xx

Lainey - good luck tomorrow!! Maybe you could share any symptoms with me to give me some clues!!

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 10:11am

Pixie, how are you feeling now? Sorry to hear that you are having a crap time of it. Your lining might be ok though, if it was just a little blood? There is still hope? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Good luck to everyone on their two week week xxx

Hello to everyone else too xxx

Reg: Aug 16th 2009

Children: None

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 1:07pm

Oh ICSI, Your body really does put you through the ringer. I am hoping that it was just a hiccup and your scan will go great tommorrow. Try to keep positive, as they say... it isn't over til the fat lady sings and I dont plan on singing any time soon!! :zipit: I will be keeping everything crossed for you xfingers

Lainy - Good luck tomorrow. :pray: Will be praying for you too. I tested last time after I did the blood test. Thought I would rather get my head round whatever the result than be told over the phone. Its crazy, because I dont think I am a superstitous person, but I did start to think maybe I will jinx the result in some way! Think afer 2ww we all go a little :drunk:

Shirlz - Great to here they held off til Monday. Hope scan goes well and you have lots of juciy follies!!

AFM - I had similar experience as Shirlz. I was scanned on Friday and only had follicles 1 x 16, 1 x 15, 1 x 13 and several ++ (I only have one ovary). And my blood only came back at 680 (Should be over 1000). I know with IUI that they will cancel tx if you have more than two big ones. But instead of scanning again Sat and making sure I was ready, they just told me to take booster Sat night for IUI Monday. I dont feel at all positive when I have no evidence to prove I have the right blood levels OR a decent size follicle!! and now I feel that I have no chance before the IUI has actually taken place. On a plus side, today is my first drug free day in over five months as I have well and truly chucked my snuff into the clyde!! Still cant help feeling I am forgetting something ?(

Love to everyone else on this rollercoaster!!

xfingers
Rosey Toes
x
newshy Rosey toes

1st IUI (Dec 2009) - :BFN:
2nd IUI (Feb 2010) - :BFN:
3rd IUI (Mar 2010) - :BFN:

IVF - POSTRAP 29th July 2010
xfingers babydust

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 7:26pm

Lainy- Good luck for tomorrow, hope you're not going crazy thinking about it.
ICSI- Oh poor you, what the hell?. You're body is taking the p*** out of you now. Hopefully the small amont of bleeding hasn't affected things too much.
Flowerpower- Sorry haven't been on to answer your question till now. But yea, cramping is very normal, in fact mine was quite bad especially when peeing and couldn't stand up straight for a few days, i also had some shooting pains up the' you know what'. The problem with all the symptoms is that those for AF, pregnancy and progesterone can all mimic each other, just to make the 2WW even worse.
Julz- I remember having a terribly sore throat throughout treatment and I think it may have been during the DR stages
Shirlz- Good luck for scan tomorrow
Roseytoes- When you in for insemination? Good luck when it comes
Weeyin- great news you've got your injection soon, let the rollercoaster begin!!
Confused- You're entiled to a down day since you're the one who keeps us all going but that's enough, get your chin back up, won't be long. Doesn't matter that we didn't end up cycle buddies...I was just testing the treatment out for you so I can keep you right, haha.
Pinkchick

Reg: Feb 9th 2009

Children: 1 daughter 20yrs old

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 8:02pm

Hi all, Icsi so sorry things are not as they should be, i hope all goes well for tomorrow, will be thinking of you. :goodluck:
Lainey, best of luck for tomorrow, :angel2:
Shirlz, good luck also for tomorrow blowkiss
I hope everyone else is good and that pregnancies and pupos are all well lurve
I hope everyone else going through or starting tx soon are full of PMA, love to you all :xxx3:
Well ive had prostap today, they have said im gona be on max dose of gonal f, nsomething to wake thse ovaries up this time :box:!! I will keep you posted, got baseline on 15th April, this was worst part for me last tx, im just hoping and praying it will be different this time, i couldnt stand the headaches last time, 21 days dr last, this time 18.
Have a good week all, will pop in during the week.
magzz

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 8:42pm

Hi everyone

Looking for some help!

I have my prostap injection 9th April and 1st scan/bloods 29th April.....when would it be likley that I had transfer as needing a wee holibag and would be planning to go 21st May but dont want to book anything in case treatment clashes with holiday date. I am new at all this so get a bit confuzzled with it all!!

AnY info would be helpful.x ?( ?(

United Kingdom

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:01pm

magzz well done on the prostap- did you do it yourself? ive always thought it is a long way to go to get a one off jab and hoped DF could have done it but we have always had to go to the clinic for it :(

rosey toes good luck for tomorrow!!! i hope your follies have grown and you are ready for IUI - will they scan you before the wee swimmers get sent on a short journey?

lainey i have everything crossed for you and hope you get a bfp, will be thinking of you

pixie i have everything crossed that AF continues to STAY AWAY
c'mon the lining!!
see you in the morning - i better get my skates on and decorate my nails!!!

night all, i am aprehensive about going for my scan - its the 1st time ive gone alone for this part and hope i dont get the mean nurse! i will just cry if she butchers my arms again- feeling quite fragile

xXx

oh i forgot to say - i remembered the clocks and was showered and drying my hair when night shift phoned to make sure i was up n at em!!
pmsl

grrr again i took so long a new reply has been posted!!
hi clarabell
from prostap to baseline/new start date is 2-3 weeks, then you have 1-2 weeks of stimms with scans every 2-3 days from day 9 of stimms. then EC/ET once your follies are at the right size so planning a holiday can be difficult- but certainly not impossible!

xXx

Julz

Ace

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:03pm

Hi ladies,

how are we all?

Lainey- good luck for tomorrow! Really hope it's good news for you! Will you be testing or waiting for the call? I have evrything crossed for you!!!

Roseytoes- good luck to you too! Come on girls we need to show this iui that we can kick but! We can do it!!!

Waves to everyone! Sorry can't reply to all as dh has comp and I'm posting from phone.

Afm- had many vino last night, oops! Also still taking day nurse and feeling a bit rotten! Af arrived on sat though so that's good hopefully we can just crack on with the next cycle. I'm actually feeling good at the moment. Hoping they don't say no to another round after the review on weds.

Love luck and babydust to all!

Jxx

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:08pm

hey ladies, whats occuring?? :easter:

[zx050] for all your kind messages, your right pinkchick, one day is long enough to feeling all down in the dumps! [zx225]

lainey good luck for tomorrow xfingers xfingers

shirlz, i hope you have a good result tomorrow :thumbsup: and that EC will be looming very soon!! xfingers

pixie - what the hell is your body playing @??? FAO Pixies body :talkhand: we on this forum aint happy at the games you seem to be playing, its about time you buck up your ideas in time for tomorrow before we track you down and :handbags: - you have been warned!!!!

magz, clap thats excellent news you have started on the rollercoaster, i hope the headaches dont make an appearance again.... :getout:

roseytoes :goodluck: for tomorrow, i am sorry that your not too happy about it all, but there could be a hive of activity going on with ovaries just now xx

hey pinkdaisy - i hope your keeping off the justdance and letting DH make a fool outa himself on his own happydance

AFM - next appt is wed afternoon for final consents and blood results and then see whenever we can booked in, although from what wee yin is saying it might not be until may. seeing as i seem to cheer some of you up i will give you a wee laff..... i was in the bath just before tea enjoying a nice hot soak :bath: and i had the ipod on with an audio book and the window was open.... next thing there was a massive thud and i looked up to see a bird (it could have been a bloody seagull!!) as if it was tryin to get in the window!! :scared: i jumped up in the bath and screamed as loud as i could, in doing so i slipped in the bath and fell onto the floor... DH came running up the stairs shouting whats wrong only to find me starkers on the floor just about hysterical and no bird in sight!! i managed to hit my mouth on the toilet as i fell but luckily just bloody gums, no teeth damage - THANK GOD.

pmsl I can laugh at it all now - i think DH has phoned everyone in his phonebook.... but jeez louise that was sum experience!!!

after all that shennigans i am knackered - away to watch new moon AGAIN!! night night ladies xxxx
Confused.com

Julz

Ace

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:08pm

Sorry also meant to say for those snuffing, I assume with the clock changes we still stick to the times ie I shouldn't be doing it at 6am now instead of 7am? Right? I have just been doing it at the normal time.

Shirlz good luck for tomorrow. Hang in there and stay positive!

Jxx [zx161]

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:12pm

Clarabell - I reckon from start to finish, it's taken us about 8 weeks including the 2ww, so by my calculations you'd be on your 2ww if you went on hols when you plan. Of course your treatment plan could be different from ours. A holiday would be a good way to take your mind off things, but I don't think I could stray too far. We're going away at Easter to Ayrshire for a long weekend - exotic eh!! (Can't wait actually!) I'm sure some of the other girls could also advise. Good luck though, not long to go now!

Magzz - great you're off the blocks!

Pinkchick - thanks for the info, it's reassuring to hear from someone who's been through it.

Rosey, Shirlz, Lainey and Pixie - be thinking of you all tomorrow.

Back to work tomorrow everyone!

Hey...I just tried to post and I see that you're back Confused....whooppee...off to read yer post!

xx

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:14pm

Thanks for that Shirlz.

Good luck with your scan tomorrow! x

United Kingdom

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 9:24pm

julz glad you have a lil blowout, i find it helps me feel a bit better.
see that feckin snuff tho!!! i am useless at taking it at the right time!!! i was 2hrs late tonight!! ment to take it at 6.15pm but it was gone 8 when i remembered - i hope i am still ok!!

confused im sorry but i had a giggle about the seagull trying to get in your bath - sorry you fell and got hurt (hope u r ok) but that is the sort of thing that happens to me!! last time it was a squirrel that sneaked into my bedroom and jobbied everywhere!
i like the new smilies!! :easter: that was me earlier and this :easter5: is what i want later in the week!!

pinkdaisy i cant wait for tomorrow as its my last day on!! i gotta work every 2nd weekend :scream:
hope you had a nice weekend and your embies are settling in for the long haul!

xXx

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 10:11pm

Evenin Ladies!!!!

Icsi & shirlz :goodluck: for tomorrow - will be :pray: that you both get what you want...

Pink - symptom wise can't help you honey cause haven't really had anything. had some aunt flowy type feelings a couple of times over the 2 weeks but not like last time - so maybe this is a good sign????? had swollen and heavy (.)(.) one or two days then went back to normal.... I am soooooo confused by the whole thing to be honest. Trying not to get my hopes up - just have a gut feeling it will be back to the drawing board. :sniff:

Hey Julz honey how you doing?? Here's hoping you can get right back in those stirrups soon :winking: As for testing I think am going to leave it in the lap of the gods - if she says positive hubby will be sent straight out to buy all of boot's tests. Not cause I won't believe her (well maybe a little bit) but just so we can see those 2 lines like other couples do. I don't know I just think (for me) having them in the house is tempting fate. Kind of like you wouldn't by a pram and stuff the day you peed on the stick.....

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone on here who has supported me. you have all been invaluble and to those who have been blessed already well done and enjoy and to those also yet to be blessed keep your chin up and just know motherhood will come your way eventually we just have to get through these trials first.... :chocs: :flowers:

I swear this whole process is enough to send you to the loony bin :loony:

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 10:12pm

Just realised that the last wee bit of it sounds like a final goodbye - so for anyone who was worried (lol) you won't get rid of me that easily....

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 10:16pm

confused.com - thanks for your good luck wishes too....the story about the bird had me and my hubby in stitches!!! Love It!!!
Magz - you too honey thanks a lot xxx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Lainey" (Mar 28th 2010, 10:19pm)

United Kingdom

Monday, March 29th 2010, 3:11pm

Hi ladies :wave:

Well it's not good news but not disastrous either. My lining is 4.2mm so definitely not good enough for transfer. The first two nurses couldn't even find my womb and had to call in the Dr to find it! In their defence it wasn't their fault, my IBS was playing up big time today so my bowel wanted to be photographed at every opportunity :innocent: Meantime, the plan is to continue with the meds and go back Friday for another lining scan. I had a load of bloods done for a complete hormone profile too. Lining needs to be 6.1mm minimum for a FET transfer, but obviously I would like to see more and obviously the chances of it even reaching 6.1mm by Friday are slim, so still very much in self-preservation mode and not anticipating an ET at all :sadface: The nurse just called as I was typing there. All my hormone levels at this stage are "perfect" apparently, with my E2 sitting nicely at 703 (which is good for this stage in the game). The Drs can't see anything abnormal hormonally which would have caused the bleed on Saturday, but the nurse just asked me on the phone if it could have been a post-coital reaction :O I think by that she meant did we have a vigourous [zx084] session :snigger: Course not :innocent:

Anyhoooo...got to meet the lovely Shirlz at long last and what a darlin' she is :hugs: Was great to met you hon. I'll let you tell everyone your news from today even though I'm now privvy to it biggrin2

Magzz-- great news you're on your way now happydance

Lainey--xfingers xfingers and a big :hugs:

Confused--pmsl at your bird story!! :goodluck: for your appt on Wed hon and hope you get booked in asap! Thanks also for giving my body a good pep talk!! Think it might just be starting to listen, although it's very thick that way so you're gonna have to shout louder :snigger:

Julz-- hope you can get started again at your review appt on Wed xfingers I've just kept my snuff to the regular times, although yesterday I was obviously an hour early with my first dose, but just continued as normal after that. Still thinking of you hon and I know you're trying to stay positive. Sometimes there's noting else for it eh?!! Thanks loads for your PM too!

Rosey toes-- I hope everything went perfectly for you today hon :pray: Please update us when you can!

Pinkdaisy-- all those twinges etc sounding good and so hoping your little embies are snuggling in tight for the next 8+months :pray:

Puppy Luv-- not long 'til your Prostap now hon. It's April 7th right? Hope you're hanging in there ok.

Clarabell, Liz, Jen, Wee Yin, Christine, Pinkdaisy, Judgejules, Flowerpower, Littlemissdee and everyone else I've missed, hugs and waves all round :flowers:

Will pop back after work to check on you all holmes

Pixie
xxx

PCOS and Severe M/F
TTC-- 9yrs

FET's #3&4 No transfer
FET#6 No transfer
Brand new protocol!

United Kingdom

Monday, March 29th 2010, 4:23pm

was great to meet you pixie!!
hope your lining gets the message and thickens up over the next few days

lainey i really hope you have some good news for us

my scan went well today - update in diary
lefty has 10 growing between 13-18
ms righty has 3 between 13-15, but i think the 15 is the "solid" cyst

just had the call and my E2 is 3415 and i am to trigger tonight and no more snuff and stimms after 6pm
EC is wednesday am and i am 2nd on the list

i do have concerns about my E2 levels tho - i was told mine are 'high' and should i be left any longer my follies could pop. can anyone reassure me on these levels and having EC 2 days later? i am totally paranoid after last time and getting 5 immature out of 6 eggs.
i looked thru my last 2 cycles and my e2 never got above 1738 (with 2 stimm jabs stlll to go)

now to worry about the next step!! mature eggs! :headache

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "curlywurlyllass" (Mar 29th 2010, 4:26pm)

Monday, March 29th 2010, 4:49pm

Sorry girls it was a BFN. Just need to wait and see when I'll be at the top of the IVF list. The nurse said it will be backdated til my first referral which was June 2008 (did not think it was that long ago). We might take a few months - 5 or 6 - break though. I want to lose some of this weight and get fit before the IVF.

United Kingdom

Monday, March 29th 2010, 4:55pm

oh lainey im so sorry
(were you there today when me and pixie were whittering on in the corridor seats?)

thinking of you and hope you can get your head around it over the next few days

xXx

JosieB

Reg: Feb 4th 2010

Monday, March 29th 2010, 5:31pm

Hi girls, just popped on for a few minutes before I head home from work!

Shirlz - good news today. Can't get into you diary yet (think I have to make more posts!) but sounds like all is going to plan and I wish you lots of luck for Wed.

Pixie - you really do have a hard time of it. Hope things are looking OK at Friday's scan.

Confused - the bird story made me laugh! You'll be keeping the window closed in future when youre in the bath!!

Lainey - I'm so sorry, hope you and DH are doing ok.

Much love and lots of luck to everyone else.

Josie
X

Monday, March 29th 2010, 6:05pm

Thanks Shirlz and Josie. My heads a bit of a mess if I'm honest. ;( My poor hubby feels awful - he has to go to england for job interview tomorrow but doesn't want to leave me. Was thinking about trying to get an short notice day off tomorrow but I think I'm better off going in. Have had a bath and now going to put a face mask on and try and chill out. I don't know if I was there when you were Shirlz - we were in the main waiting room at 830 this morning?

Monday, March 29th 2010, 6:13pm

hey girls!! i am glad you had a good giggle, if you ever come down to dumfries you will know its sadly notourious for bloody seagulls!! :angry: i still laugh at it now, and have made the decision to just a have shower from now on lol, at least i could fire the shower hose at it!! nerner

oh lainey - :hugs: am so sorry xxx

shirlz - brill news, i have posted in your diary... and i nearly spat out my milk last night when you said a squirrel had sneeked into your bedroom and you nealy jobbied - i love that word jobbied - i aint heard it in ages!! :chortle:

pixie - i bet you were up to nae geed [zx084] but was just too embarrased to say! lol :teehee:

hey josie, i hope your well :chocs:

for the rest of you little ladies, i hope all is well xxx bigkiss
Confused.com

United Kingdom

Monday, March 29th 2010, 6:51pm

lainey i was in at 10.10am
its such a horrible waiting room, you need to squeeze round legs and tables to get to a chair! eerily quiet and when people do chat it feels as if they shouldnt! and most of the magazines are out of date! (tho not as bad as the suites eh!)
i wish it was less clinical and more spacious- if they got smaller tables for a start! i almost stood on this guys toe this morning! clumsy as i am!

confused it was the squirrel that did the jobbies!! and they stank to high heaven!! rank rotten!
i was days scouring every surface including the carpet to try and get rid of the stench!! :getout:

ladies i am very worried my follies will not be housing any mature eggs- going by previous cycles and sizes. the only improvement is my E2 levels! been ranting in my diary again if anyone can answer my latest stress.

josie i think you need to post so many replies to get into the diarys and other areas of the site - or donate some money as this site is run on donations. i am due to donate again, but will wait till after my cycle as cash flow is like my trousers - tight!

xXx

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "curlywurlyllass" (Mar 29th 2010, 6:54pm)

Monday, March 29th 2010, 7:44pm

Shirlz- that's wonderful news about all your follies, hopefully you'll get more mature eggs this time. Law of averages and all that!!

Lainey- So sorry to hear of your news chick, hope you and DH are holdng up o.k.

ICSI- Glad your scan went better than expected, here's hoping that it manages to thicken up nicely for you. how much longer will they leave you?

Magzz- hope all is going well

Pinkdaisy- Sending you lots of :sticky:

Confused- You are one crazy lady, that poor seagull probably got a bigger fright than you with your bare bum up in the air rotf
Pinkchick

Monday, March 29th 2010, 8:36pm

Lainey - I'm so sorry to hear your outcome today, hope you and DH are ok. A pampering session sounds great to me. :hugs:

Pinkchick, thanks for the good wishes - hope you're keeping well.

Shirlz - so glad you got a happy nurse today and have to tell you that the magazines in the suite were actually all quite new...you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Confused - lovely to 'sea' you back! Bit of a horror story....I hate birds! I'd be terrified.

Pixie - so glad there is a chink of light there and all is not lost. Hope hope hope! :pray:

Hi to Josie, Rosey, Curleysue, weeyin, Clarabell, Christine....ehhhhh....sorry if I missed you!

AFM - So tired at the moment...think it's the Progesterone? Woke up with a bit of a snuffly cold this morning and feeling a bit rubbish. This 2ww is a killer. Poor DH is worse than me, but I actually think the Progesterone is chilling me out a bit. blowkiss

:xxx3:

Aug/Sept 2011 ICSI #4

4 users apart from you are browsing this thread:

4 guests